BRAVO BINCE unironically

BRAVO BINCE unironically

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-03-21h34m41s741.png (1920x1080, 758K)

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair

where can i watch this show with the logo intact mane. i dont want the logo crop out dog i want to watch the episode like its on the tv

This particular download was:
better.call.saul.s05e03.1080p.web.h264-xlf

shit haha. thanks i

were the ants CGI?

Attached: 1536608980970.png (390x299, 53K)

no

Is that a fucking ice cream cone?

> hurr durr nothing happens the show
Okay okay fine

But seriously, what does it mean? What did it mean when the ants were on the cone? Do I need to look this up? What reference is this to?

Corruption? Or that his petty crime time is over and its the big leagues now.

I was hoping for more Saul-Lalo-Nacho banter. Almost nothing tops the Jimmy-Tuco scenes in the desert

I couldn't imagine being this autistic, why does it matter what it meant?

BRAVO

Attached: the master.jpg (624x480, 14K)

That sounds way too simple. The ants are a reddish hue. Has to be something visceral.

It has to mean something. This show has a lot of symbolism in it.

vince has barely written anything for the show since the pilot fyi

the scene means your autistic

Yo can somebody post the webm of Walt looking at a foil antenna with a funny look on his face

the ants represent bad things and the ice cream repesents jimmy. bravissimo vincenzo.

I posted it in already, I interpreted it as the usual Ozymandias metaphor. He gets in the car and leaves a tasty ice cream cone (==kingdom), comes back to a mess full of ants
(== decayed wreck).

symbolism isn't supposed to be something you need to figure out like a cross word puzzle, many times symbolism is entirely subjective

It was a meaningless symbol that vince threw in to bloat the episode an extra 5 minutes and have everyone think its deep or something

jimmy ice cream ants bad things based

Attached: walt foil.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

They were trained ants.

>symbolism is entirely subjective
But this time it's not. Jimmy drops the ice cream as cartel guys pick him up. Ants eat it. Ice cream is Jimmys good heart and attempts at going straight, the ants represents all the other shit--crime, corruption, breaking bad in general

i've been wondering where that guy is. he must be at work

it's funny because it's like he doesnt understand what it is

classic thanks based user

This. And the fact that the one ant (nacho) leads all the other ants (cartel/druggie scumbags) to the cone.

Jimmy hasnt been straight since he got reinstated.

Arguably this is what snowballed into Domingo becoming assertive enough to take control of Walter kickstarting HIS legacy

The ice cream cone symbolizes Jimmy/Saul and how his new business attracts a lot of bad clients, he attracts them with his shiny and sweet attire but all they do is eat him away.

I would have rather seen something cooler than them blowing their budget on a bunch of CGI ants.

no but they they used giant ants and giant ice cream

the original ant actor got delayed and they had to replace him in post