/who/ - Doctor Who General

Attached: Got your fanbase, bro.png (1126x2250, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XDGmv6zRM84
youtu.be/f9Dws0VivK0
youtu.be/y5g-IXTJnZY
youtu.be/u2fx8wNSfM8
youtu.be/S-aDV3CJOhE
youtu.be/pcP-k2cigYc
youtube.com/watch?v=gv7GKoypAnw
youtube.com/user/Blakes7Movies/featured
youtu.be/0-50ZvCUhj8
whoisdoctorwho.co.uk/visualdata.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=RSWS2hAA30g
youtu.be/kvNOIL1U1Bg?list=PL8CeWPrin08wiXAQp0wlJc2bsO-WsCBHj&t=91
youtube.com/watch?v=xH1UPBxPFQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbb56jZo0rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m fundamentally against the concept of a mysterious pre-Hartnell Doctor, “the original, you might say” (Hurndall and Bradley I know, I know). To quote Hartnell, “I was universally scoffed at for my initial faith in the series, but I believed in it. It was magical.” The actor gave the final performance before his death in 1975 to Doctor Who, too ill with cerebrovascular disease to play the full role as envisioned but still struggling to the studio and inviting crew to his home to take the promotional photography when he was too ill to travel. Doctor Who was Hartnell’s legacy, so what has the paragon of penmanship Chris Chibnall conjured up which could possibly warrant upsetting 57 years of storytelling and justify stripping this (old white male) icon of his title?

Like a ditzy inverse of the nazi Untermensch, we are presented with this ‘Other’ (the irony) who is inherently virtuous, predisposed by birth to do good; a “magical black character" who goes around selflessly helping white people akin to the ‘Magical Negro’ described by Spike Lee. Canonically the first Doctor is now a female BAME child refugee, capturing the zeitgeist of the liberal post-2010s by bagging the political trifecta of immigration, gender and race representation so sought after in the modern media sphere.

Now, I am adamant that representation and diversity ARE important and we should be making an effort to create new media with this in mind. But is this ‘Timeless Child’ a fully realised concept? The character has no dialogue, shows no emotion or agency and takes no action during their time on screen. As a plot device, how does the character service the plot? How does the plot service the show? Later in the episode the child regenerates continually, cycling through every ethnic demographic imaginable, each with an odd vacant lifelessness. I thought this was simply tokenism but now this seems something more nefarious, and one wonders why this blank slate, mute and lacking expression, has been chosen to supplant the layered crust of the old guard.

Have we reached a new echelon of racism where we struggle to see ourselves in people of different ethnicities? Do we need our protagonists of yore replaced with a blank slate for viewers to project themselves? And are we witnessing the institutional erasure of ‘character’ itself? The Doctor was a mad man in a box, now the Doctor is anything and everything.

And isn’t that boring?

About this series of my- fave of yours.
There it was so… awfully, "dead" in the 90s.
I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting.
There was still so much subverting to do and there it was,
In the wilderness, without an audience.
But then along came… well, you know.
My friends, some of them. Those others.
For they're the cruel ones. The masters.
And they thought that our work should continue but…
In this series. In this series in particular in fact.
Ooh, let's call it "progress."
A certain matter of an expulsion I think in which white men
colonized certain parties in the nations of other people.
Certain parties were not pleased to say the least. Say very least.
And so my friends, the progressives, devised this pretty little scheme
As a way of getting back, of creating a stumbling block, a scandal,
A horror to the eyes of all fans who seek fun using the character of
The Doctor as an instrument of- well you know our work.
But the main thing is the torment of you Straight White Males
As you watch while we rip, and cut, and mutilate the canon!
Each season again! And again! And on and on!
WHO IS INSIDE WITH US!
WHO WILL NEVER GET AWAY!
YOUR PAIN WON'T END!

Attached: young_chris_chibnall.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 3d36835d00cff8bd46e8f60efb8db199cdbcfa0d.jpg (512x288, 28K)

More like William Basednell

>Anti-semitic and racist mark in the 60's
Fucking hell, where I come from 'wandering-Jew' is still a phrase, fuck Twitter and fuck London

Attached: 1583263644014.gif (480x286, 2.86M)

>>I like how in a thread we've already come up with an actual better state for the show just by horny shitposting.
>>There should seriously be an entire thread made within which we discuss through horny shitposting a Doctor Who series from an other dimension, all in an attempt to actually see if we can come up with a better show than what we are getting.

We are here for horny shitposting as discussed in the previous thread right anons?

>where I come from 'wandering-Jew' is still a phrase
Gaza?

>anti-semite
>not wanting to work with blacks
Why are they giving him so many complements?

Seemingly yes.

>man who grew up in the early 1900s was a bit racist
Oh no!

Attached: Clara Oswald Spank.gif (500x272, 959K)

Lets just say I'm around Birmingham but distinctly not Brummie scum, not further south of it either.

>William Henry Hartnell was born in St Pancras, London, England, the only child of Lucy Hartnell, an unmarried mother. Hartnell never discovered the identity of his father, whose particulars were left blank on his birth certificate, despite his efforts to trace him.
lmao his mom was a whore in the 1900s

Guys I've tried to horny-post Jodie 10 times and she's just fuck ugly in any screencap I make of her. Help.

Attached: Jodes.jpg (452x274, 8K)

Oh, you're Pakistani. That makes sense.

Thots gonna thot

No Blacks No Irish , No Dogs

Dont worry I'm normal.

previous thread

Attached: jodie.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

that gormless gurning open mouth style of acting she has made her own

>Horny posting has brought us to the discovery of Hartnell's mother being a slut
/who/ knew?

Prefer Indians than pakis

Nice ass, she has saggy tits like Clara as well?

the woman in op is indian

They aren't big enough to sag

Please user, be a gentleman (or a lady) and post high quality.

Attached: Jodie-Whittaker-Feet-1062939.jpg (5802x4578, 2.07M)

Im Out I wont be investing then

I miss this lil' nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: Baby Pteed.png (720x360, 210K)

she sucked off Peter OToole in that movie

Attached: 1583182782925.jpg (4200x3800, 1.01M)

The Brain of Morbius was my fav story

I fucking hate the Jo Martin Doctor

I even wrote a little fan-fiction based on it, I don't know if you'd care to hear it?

Isn't it past your bedtime Chris?

>Dream lord isn't put in dark manifestation
Nice, the whole THEORY that he is, is just a theory. Not canon.

I never understood why they had to get Hurt. I mean, I liked him, but why not just have McGann be the doctor who fought in the war?

I think it was pretty explicit that he is part of the Doctor's psyche, but he still doesn't belong there since he wasn't real anyway.

just got here from the /pol/ thread
they're saying the doctor's earliest incarnation was a black female child refugee?
are they lying?

Attached: Jenna-Coleman-Feet-1485223.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Doctor Who is dead. Go watch Sapphire & Steel.

youtu.be/XDGmv6zRM84

youtu.be/f9Dws0VivK0

youtu.be/y5g-IXTJnZY

youtu.be/u2fx8wNSfM8

youtu.be/S-aDV3CJOhE

youtu.be/pcP-k2cigYc

Attached: sapphire_&_steel.jpg (600x600, 344K)

No idea, lore used to be:
>8 fought the war
>Regenerated into 9 who appeared on the streets of London in his clothes, crying, saying: "They're all gone..."
Lore is now:
>8 regenerates into Hurt
>Hurt fights
>Hurt regenerates into 9
>9 presumably has an emotional break down, tries to go back to his last 'Doctor' title and cries on the London street.
Still works but its a bit fucky.

I didn't know Vladamir Putin and Niles Crane had a son.

Would love to give her a spanking.

It sounds like they should probably remove the Hartnell from the continuity anyway. It's not like the show would lose much, given how many of his episodes are already completely lost.

I cannot stand Joanna Lumley.

>muh white guilt
I’m sick of this shit

>white
mate she's half indian
true she's only korma but it's still in there

Better throw Troughton in there too. The black guy in Tomb of the Cybermen always came off as a bit antiquated and imperialistic.

Well I just looked on /pol/ and there isn't one up, but yes.
>A black, child, female, abandoned refugee
>Rescued by a white mother who took her in and adopted her
>The 'timeless child' has the power to regenerate infinity
>The mother injects herself with her new daughters blood, regenerating into a black man
>This is used to create a neo-upper class on the mother's home planet
>The 'timeless child' is revealed to be the first doctor.
We had this same question yesterday. Screencap it and take it to /pol/ so you'll have an answer there. (Still pop by to bump.)

i know this but i am paid 100 rubbles per post to stoke tension

It's over.

Attached: 1583191934948.png (623x344, 247K)

Fuck you, she's a GILF.

Which NuWho companion most needs or deserves a spanking?

>Not able to please everyone
Holy shit, they've pleased no one. Even GB was on fire. Their critique thread is the most popular one of the episode.

Graham

Watching Timeless Child and then remembering this is the same show which had Heaven Sent is mind-boggling. How did we go from the Doctor punching through a diamond wall through sheer willpower and love, to THIS?

Attached: 1582845105799.jpg (600x350, 34K)

>it’s impossible to please all of our viewers all of the time
try pleasing some of the viewers some of the time.

If I was Rory I would have spanked Amy.

Attached: Amy Pond GIF.gif (500x200, 482K)

Even Reddit is mad, Twitter and Facebook are the only places I've seen praising it.

How very fucking dare you cheeky bugger lol Hate that cunt
Based as fuck an well before its time
A bare bottom spanking over your knee
Romana I =Mary Tamm

Good she was a fucking whore who couldn't get over her pre-teen boy crush of a strange man who spat out all of her cooking.

Question.
on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being solely angry because the lore is ruined and 10 being solely angry because they made a black female child refugee the first incarnation of the doctor where are you at?

So for example, 3 would be a bit mad that the first doctor was a black girl but mainly mad the lore is ruined.

That's all just PR talk. Even if Chibs was being burnt at the stake and the BBC hq was being stormed by an angry mob, they'd still spin the same story that "well some liked it". Companies never admit they fucked up, especially when wokeness is at stake.

she has nice tits.
would suck with gusto

Moffat, for all his faults, is a good TV writer, as is RTD. They were at least trying and you could see their love of the programme shine through even if they didn't get it right 100% of the time.

Chincunt is a hack who desperately wants SJWs and trannies to love him for some psychotic reason, so he is willing to ruin Doctor Who to achieve that.

2 because more commies are gonna be in the fandom.

I want Amy to step on me, keep me in a cage, choke me out with her long legs, make me worship her perfect feet and then beat me to within an inch of my life to be quite honest with you famalam.

As she is Scottish Rory should have applied the Tawse to her arse.

Attached: Lochgelly-Tawse.jpg (2424x2367, 492K)

Did it ever occur to them to maybe get sci-fi writers to write some stories for this sci-fi program?

There is no number large enough to quantify my level of mad at both of those horrible mistakes.

ah wan' amy to put thae tawse to mah baws

Not woke enough

You misunderstand the question. It's about which decision you're angrier at rather than how much anger you feel.

Amy would probably enjoy it.

Attached: 1408832518805.gif (400x220, 1.23M)

I don't care about the lore, this show has always been inconsistent as fuck. But I still find the whole idea of a species that can randomly change into other genders to be stupid.

It's really a shame, I work as a mentor with teenagers and one of them is autistic. He's a huge who fan with lots of figures, posters, books and dvd's. He's been really quite ever since the episode and according to the mother was crying all night/the next day about the episode.

I feel really bad for the guy. This show was his entire life, he cant work or anything he hasn't got the capacity. I really don't think Chibs thought through what he was doing. 57 years of history and this kids life has been destroyed. probably not the only one either, lots of people get fixated on shows or game series with a mental handicap

5 I guess? I'm equaly angry at both, which is to say my seethe is nuclear and my rage knows no bounds.

I don't even care that it's a black refugee kid, it could have been an aryan child and I'd still be mad

Sorry
Good stories need good actors and we have to fill our quota.

No because they're not gonna let foreigners write it because the BBC is racist only when they can prop themselves up, and because all the British si-fi writings all grew up with Doctor Who and thusly they'll write great other stuff, but they'll fanboy and freak out when they get to write for their favourite TV show.

If five is seething at both then I'm Peter Davidson.

My gen x mum used to watch this as a kid

That was a fucking weird show, the atmosphere was really dark and disconcerting. A British X-Files decades before the US.

I'm sorry, Nogtor Who is now a programme about how evil white people are which just happens to feature a time travelling alien played by a woman who cannot act. You must be thinking of another programme.

What's his favourite Doctor? Get him some big finish stuff of that doctor to listen to, kid needs it.

Attached: Wilf Cries.jpg (700x400, 63K)

What's gen x? Like transexual? Pansexual? I don't know that one.

The great thing about Doctor Who is you can have the most batshit insane plot and make it work. But we went to see Rosa Parks instead of going to the beginning of time and finding out the big bang is the previous universe that gained sentience and lived for so long it decided to commit seppuku because fuck it.

Doctor Who is dead.

Baby Boomers -> Generation X -> Generation Y (Millennials) -> Generation Z

>implying you wouldn't become the Hybrid to spend all your time with her

Attached: 94pfzo1doi921.jpg (510x510, 36K)

Dead serious about going to Itchy and Scratchy Land!

youtube.com/watch?v=gv7GKoypAnw
Wilf was so good bros

I think most NuWho female companions not only deserve (for one reason or another) a spanking, but most would probably also enjoy it.

Attached: River Song - What else are you gonna do Spank me.gif (500x240, 479K)

based chibnall

Doctor Who is dead. Watch Blake's 7.

youtube.com/user/Blakes7Movies/featured

Attached: blakes_7.jpg (480x360, 37K)

I'm genuinely surprised, I haven't been on the subreddit since the first half of Jodie's run

It became a contest on who can best pretend the show isn't dogshit. Any hint of real criticism was either banned or downvoted to hell.

And that one completely delusional mod kept annoying the fuck out of me

I feel bad for any (former) who fan that isnt enough of a degenerate to make their way to this board or somewhere with actual open discussion that lets them get out the frustration of seeing their favorite show get murdered by chibnail

God Turn left is shit, I remember years back in the /who/ threads we shat on that episode.
>South England gets fucked depopulated
>Government suddenly decides to round up the minorities
>Wilfred says "its happening again" like he's a Jew who survived life in 1940's Germany
Shit plot, could have been great.

What does Gallifreybase think of this shitshow? I haven't looked in a while. Is my nigga Sparacus still dropping truthbombs on the normoid cucks there?

Attached: 1583093032038.jpg (680x680, 53K)

>I'm genuinely surprised, I haven't been on the subreddit since the first half of Jodie's run
>Going on the subreddit
>Going on a subreddit
>Going on reddit
Are you the deluded Jodie-praise poster?

No meta crisis?

I'm actually kinda glad. I never really managed to get into modern Who, it's always just been too... hurried and shouty compared to the old series.

Clara should have been spanked for sure after the incident with the TARDIS keys.

Attached: key12.jpg (1680x937, 81K)

Sword of Gallifrey riding into each thread with a flaming sword, not even they fucking life it. The tension of the shit leaked there got to them and they tried to insinuate Matt Smith was a sexual offender and sexually assaulted cast members.

These people have zero self awareness and equate to “I clapped! I clapped when I saw a woman who was not white”. Like Christ, it comes off as participation ribbon tier and so demeaning

The progression of Doctor Who over the last decade reminds me of the Soviet Union.

It's been getting more and more progressive with every episode and simultaneously less and less viewers. But rather than anyone addressing this or try to reform it the solution is to make it even more progressive even though that's what's losing its viewers. Now they've reached the apex, rewriting it so the first incarnation of the doctor was a black female child refugee and the ratings are still going lower and lower with no sign of slowing down. The BBC is throwing away good money on this and the fans have never been more dissatisfied, the only people who still enjoy it are blind dogmatic ideologues who tell themselves that nothing is wrong because it's doing all the right progressive things.

It's had a years to get off this path now but it just keeps going deeper and deeper into it to the point where this season there wasn't a single episode without some sort of political message woven into it. This only ends in cancellation which is perfectly avoidable but nobody with the power to do that is using it.

>Matt Smith was a sexual offender and sexually assaulted cast members
I've not been able to find anything to substantiate this, so I guess the issue will mostly likely remain inexactly detailed, a complex and unedifying blight.

They're saving that as a way out. They could import 10 back into the main universe, do some chameleon arch shit to turn him back into a timelord then press the reset button.

A month ago almost nobody posted about the current episode. I couldn't find a /who/ thread.

Now the show is over and there are bunch of SJW faggots that won't shut up. I really doubt they are fans or even watched any of it. You'd have to be an insufferable person like me to get through this season. All the posting about this show is probably coming from a small group of people.

Jesus christ.

Is that fat Scottish tranny still there claiming that Jodie is the best ever and that Chincunt has saved Who? It's all so fucking depressing. I watched The End of Time again recently and yeah it's not perfect but at least it made sense, it was reasonably well acted, had Tim Dalton and was a bit of fucking fun.

she might have been, since her reaction in indicates she's accustomed to it

>inexactly detailed, a complex and unedifying blight.
I woke my dog up laughing at this.

>Rassilon: And what of you, Doctors? Do you claim immortality too?

Did he know and was just taking the piss?

>Soviet Union
>More progressive
The reason the Union fell was because they liberalised and tried to trade with the west, Im assuming by 'progressive' you mean leftist. The Soviet Union was doomed to begin with but you cant deny digging in with Stalinist ideology and going full 1984 dystopia would have maybe extended it for a year. Hell we almost got it with Berier nearly becoming premier, thankfully that commie fuck didn't molest any other kids and was killed by that other commie fuck Khrushchev.

tfw Chibs made Zagreus non-canon

In four years after Matt has OD'd on a mixture of coke and heroin the allegations will come spilling out like they did for Savile.

He groomed her man. Came into her house and made friends with her. Where was Chris Hansen?

Not only this, but pajeetmaster ripped off his based speech from the end of time. It's over for Rassiloncels.

I don't mean they're ideologically similar, I'm not an idiot, I mean the attitude of "Follow the path the leaders set forth" is pervasively present. I don't know who's telling them to shit it up like this, whether it's the BBC demanding they tick boxes or what, but my point is that the glaring problems are blatantly staring them in the face, they can see them, yet they're willfully ignoring them because they don't think it's ethical to address them.

KEK! I was about to say to that it was all here-say anecdotes by a poster who had 'Fat. Scottish. Punk.' underneath her username.
Yes she's still there and she wrote about several posts about how Matt Smith is an evil white man and then ranted on how about Jodie "Literally saved the show." (Thats verbatum.)

Attached: smug.png (544x535, 491K)

Hate the NU who for being 1 hour stories ,
Hate that the writing is so forced and contrived
Hate the fact the who bad guys always get defeated so stupidly
Hate how lore was completely shat on
Hate how the assistants are so cringe
Hate the woke shit
Hate how the first female Doctor was a bad actress
Hate how Britbox stole all classic whos for *technical reasons* aka as lawsuit issues
Hate we have not had a good K9 or Orac type Blake seven robot /Ai
Hate pathetic snowflake blue haired cunt zoomers on soc media spouting shit about who
Hate an Fuck Off Jannies
Hate an Fuck Off Mods

You forgot to say "simple as"

I think its more of a case that no one at the BBC is brave enough to say: "No this is shit." Else be fired for being non-PC Doctor Who cant end now because Boris promised an end to the BBC's free money through the license. They need to keep the show alive in a vain hope they'll boost the shows value so they'll get more money when they have to sell it off.

>As she is Scottish Rory should have applied the Tawse to her arse.

Following such example, as Clara is English she should therefore get a caning.

Attached: il_fullxfull.636142483_kf3j.jpg (1125x1500, 174K)

I'm almost convinced that it's a troll from /who/.

>disdain thread has 559 replies
>praise thread has 63

lmao. over for chinballcels.

Maybe, but shouldn't he be on the list since he's a form of doctor, could be in his own section, "Tennant Wankery"

Forgot cap.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_212447_com.brave.browser.jpg (1440x3120, 986K)

I don't know if you're British, but if you are (or are at least aware of British politics) it's the exact same problem the Labour party have. They have something to offer but they spend so much time pandering to non-issues that they drive regular people away. In London where this is made it's all about how politically correct you can appear, how progressive, how diverse, how cosmopolitan you can be, but no one gives a shit about that outside of their bubble, and because they only focus on this irrelevant shit they drive people who would otherwise like it away.

It's just so sad. It's like they have a lovely cake, absolutely delicious, but decide to ice it with feces, ruining the entire thing.

Attached: 5b925a773e0c1625cf029ddca50fa18ea5bf6bf4_00.gif (245x300, 950K)

She's so unbelievably beautiful bros.

I want to snuggle Clara!

I am British, my family and my early self had been voting labour for all of lives. Working class, it was the only party for us, until this election. Everyone in my family either didn't vote, or voted Tory. One Lib Dem out of spite, every single time they either said straight up: "Corbyn." Or more round about "I like Boris better, he'll be a better prime minister." Or "Antisemitism in the party is a big issue for me." It all comes round to Corbyn and how "Labour doesn't represent me, they care too much about the south/London."

Such a fantastic show. As a legitimate oldfag, I always loved this more than Dr who as a kid

i got battered by this in my catholic primary school

I'm curious Yea Forums, when would you guys say Doctor Who is at its best?(so basically RTD writing or Moffat writing)

I think RTD was cozy but I actually enjoyed Moffat's obsession with cleverness more. I know a lot of people don't think he managed to pull it off well enough, but I was impressed/surprised more often than not and no other show came close. Plus the clever aspect worked really well with the kind of character The Doctor was suppose to be.

Although, I don't remember RTD's era nearly as well desu so someone can remind of some good RTD moments

Attached: d25ryqftip3zolw75zy5unlymetethsg_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Attached: DWCO.gif (510x236, 1.39M)

This an it Pandemic in all firms in the UK this mindset , especially the Govt

>surprised more often than not and no other show came close
Oh man, you missed the golden age of watching LOST with Yea Forums

Attached: Emergency - Clara Oswald.gif (245x275, 1.34M)

Just give her a ginger wig

There is no party that represents anyone anymore. You either vote Labour if you think immigration, diversity, and political correctness are good things and in return you might get NHS waiting times lowered, or more funding for schools.
Alternatively you can vote Tory if you think immigration, diversity, and political correctness are bad things, and in return you get no funding whatsoever but immigration figures might not rise anymore, or at least not as much as they would under Labour.

The vast majority of British people want both lower immigration, less political correctness, less diversity, but also want more funding for the NHS, more funding for schools, more funding for universities, but there is no party offering to deliver that.

Basically you can shoot yourself in the left foot or the right one.

I used to go fetish meets where Adult ladies dressed as schoolies(or secretaries in stockings and sussies) an we punished them back in the day , Great memories now caning a young girl

John Nathan Turner's run as show runner was always great, he fucked up 1 Doctor's costume.

Based

Attached: Man of Culture.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

TOURIST CUNT KILL HIM

S T U N N I N G

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-164210_YouTube.jpg (1072x384, 116K)

>no one at the BBC is brave enough to say: "No this is shit."
It's more likely that everyone besides the people who work on the show have always thought the show was shit, and now don't care that it's a different kind of shit.

I hate the fact they took Brain of Morbius seriously and made it so there were incarnations before Hartnell
What those incarnations look like is fucking irrelevant. They shouldn't exist

Moffat writing while RTD does the big idea showrunning side of things.

Has anyone ever asked these apologists for clips from the old shot that are equitable with the shit being shown today?

>le doctor who was always political maymay

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

No, it proves that when Doctor who gets 'too political' its decidedly poor.

In other words the old producer/script editor approach.

youtu.be/0-50ZvCUhj8
>/who/ will never get a /hmmm/ cross over kino episode again.

Attached: Peak.jpg (326x500, 45K)

>Hey! I'm going to be dead in a few hours, so before I go, let's have this out. You and me, once and for all. Winning? Is that what you think it’s about? I’m not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone — or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It’s not because it’s fun. God knows it’s not because it's easy. It’s not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind. If I run away today, good people will die. If I stand and fight, some of them might live — maybe not many, maybe not for long. Hey, maybe there’s no point in any of this at all, but it's the best I can do. So I'm going to do it, and I will stand here doing it until it kills me. You're going to die, too, someday. When will that be? Have you thought about it? What would you die for? Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall. Stand with me. These people are terrified. Maybe we can help a little. Why not, just at the end, just be kind?

We've gone from this to a talentless hack writer writing absolute nonsense for a talentless hack actress.

Attached: Clara Oswald Hair.gif (500x282, 2.9M)

Britbox will be new bbc = BBC STREAMER SERVICE
Its going ahead now

It was, but politics in the 70s and politics now are two separate things.

killing retreating silurians = political in the 70s
the doctor being a black female climate change opposing gay kisses in the tardis loving child refugee all along = political in the 20s

Someone should update the sightings of the Doctor website with pic.
whoisdoctorwho.co.uk/visualdata.shtml

Attached: 1579620099668.jpg (2520x1680, 1.08M)

Attached: TWAWF.gif (245x245, 1.52M)

You're conflating more macro economic and political issues like war and conflict, and the divide between rich and poor (which was very big during Pertwee's tenure) with modern shit like gay rights and 'muh white nationalist trump supportin' nazis' like Rosa.

Why can't she act, whats wrong with her. She has negative gravitas

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_215039.jpg (1934x978, 189K)

That sites great because we learn that Sarah Jane works for the Daily Mail.

>the divide between rich and poor (which was very big during Pertwee's tenure)
Thank fuck that's been sorted now.

>and the divide between rich and poor (which was very big during Pertwee's tenure)

Good thing that isn't an issue anymore!

She was fine in Broadchurch, she's just horrifically miscast as the Doctor. She completely lacks any authority whatsoever.

These posters a both pre-Hartnell incarnations of the doctor.

Check out a Doctor Who thread and find an ongoing discussion regarding British politics.

this was afternoon weekday meets an we met an chatted then girls go get dressed , No sex stuff was Proper CP stuff , corporal pun stuff , all consenting adults , 8 blokes an 5 ladies , in a Lounge an we we would do a shool scenerio, an all spanked the ladies for 60 spanks to redden them , then knickers down an we strapped then 24 strokes each , so well redden up .. we then broke up an chilled chatted with a buffet an drinks , Then Onto the caning it was 12 strokes on each girl , or I liked to spank them /an cane, very Happy great community , I old man now , miss keeping hand in

She's genuinely so fucking terrible. Eccleston, Tennant, Smith, (Hurt), Capaldi was a brilliant run of talent. Smith is the weakest but his performance as the Doctor was really good, he really got the "old alien man in a young man's body" side of the character.

>8 blokes an 5 ladies
And you three were wanking each other off in the corner?

That always happens. This time around its actually more entertaining than the shitshow Who has become though.

I saw a comment once that I think provided a good explanation. It went something like "It is as if she has seen one episode of Doctor Who starting Tennant and has designed to act her tenure as the Doctor by doing a bad impression of the Tenth Doctor".

She's a woman. The fact is if you put a woman in a role where she's supposed to have an ounce of gravity they can barely pull it off, they should have God full whacky 7 without his serious moments. She could maybe then pull it off, Jodie cant pull off serious or intimidating, made worse by the fact she's a Gnome even for a woman.

Not a single post discussing the best companion either.

Attached: e39fe6bc7a91e0219a55a2924d38c28b.jpg (771x1200, 107K)

This kind of makes me forgive Chibnall a little.
I can't stand even the concept of franchises, let alone people who grow attached to one.

Clown 7 does not work without the serious side. You have to have the moment when he drops the act, gets very serious, and explains to the enemy how the plan had failed before he started and this was all an elaborate trap.

Attached: coolhscdwg.gif (245x245, 933K)

>tom got to bang prime lalla
Lucky bastard

Fuck off ,was with Very Professional Guys (many surgeons an doctors an they loved the nurse events ) who just liked to spank /cp young girls arses , all dressed blokes , an ladies near nude sat hugging talking with you at the buffet time , its a fetish party not an Orgy , til you been sex parties you Never lived

I am a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, pretty much everything you can imagine and for these reasons I opposed a female/ethnic minority doctor. Even if they'd been absolutely magnificent I'd have opposed them because I believe politically it is better to oppose these sorts of things to prevent the next step on happening.

Having said that, it is blatantly clear Jodie didn't get the role through ability, which would have rationally been less problematic for me. She got it purely to tick the boxes and move the overton window a little bit further left. She isn't right for the role, she doesn't suit the character at all irrespective of gender. Diverse casting choices is one thing but making diverse casting choices purely because they're diverse and not based on meritocracy is an ultimate and obnoxious state of hypocrisy from the BBC.

I miss him bros.

Attached: Nardole.jpg (976x549, 118K)

They should've gotten an old lady and gone for the wise old grandma route. She could still be funnier than Jodie. Old ladies are frequently much better at comedy

Based schizoposter.

Now THIS is based

and sign up to the new BBC stream Britbox or opt out .
Just d/l like everyone else , and rant I glad I dont pay the bbc license LOL

Lady Hartnell Doctor would be pretty kino tb.h.

Attached: DPU113eWAAEWLIx.jpg (802x421, 84K)

>Horny posting leads to schizo's posting shit about gay orgies
Lets never return to this /who/ thread here after its bump limit has been breached.

Attached: Dave.jpg (579x564, 25K)

The Robin Hood episode was kino of the highest degree, I don't care what anyone thinks.

Attached: 1543539039315.jpg (750x748, 48K)

>where Adult ladies dressed as schoolies

Attached: 12f3a4d83d78cf9264865860223e8dd191515cccr1-414-499v2_uhq.jpg (414x499, 30K)

It's not gay, there were 0.625 woman to every man.

Not bothered with following the drama like when Jodie first debuted, so have some questions:
How does this series compare to the previous one, both in terms of quality and in wokeness?
Can you summarise what's happened so far, and how much they're giving the Yezhov treatment to the show and lore before Jodie?

Post >yfw this happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSWS2hAA30g

Attached: Miiliband smile.gif (260x260, 1.52M)

If you dont believe me its clicks away , I aint shitting you Loved the sub/dom stuff , But then got married , now I the beaten bitch .. lololol

What the fuck is going on?

Did they ever release the original version?

This image brings a tear to my eye every time its posted.

Attached: can'twakeup.gif (255x231, 112K)

it's boring and preachy
and the doctor was a black refugee girl all along that evil white male time lords exploited to build their elite society.

Thats gay. Having more men than women in a shared sexual act is homosexual.

>How does this series compare to the previous one, both in terms of quality and in wokeness?
One is through the roof, the other is through the floor. I'll let you guess which is which.

He looks like pepe

It's just really, really boring. Combine that with Chibbers raping the canon and it's just insulting really.

Attached: 419-4193094_doctor-who-the-time-of-the-doctor-clara.png (860x1334, 753K)

Attached: AAAHHH.gif (591x559, 820K)

>What the fuck is going on?
You are going to have to be a little more specific user.

youtu.be/kvNOIL1U1Bg?list=PL8CeWPrin08wiXAQp0wlJc2bsO-WsCBHj&t=91
>Why is everyone looking at my like that
Why was class shit?

Attached: Chris_Chibnall_2018.jpg (800x652, 91K)

What does Reddit think of the new first doctor? I think I've seen some people complain.

>If I was Rory I would have spanked Amy.
Rory probably did after his character development.

Attached: rory-rolled.gif (300x397, 500K)

Same, even worse when you read it in big Tom's voice.

This was me inbetween the punches an the beatings by my Mother ..I wanted him to SAVE ME .ran away every sat night to watch this at stewarts house ,

>Tennant era: the gradual descent from a swashbuckling action hero adventurer into a jaded, troubled man, tired of loss and loneliness and faced with his own mortality, ending with his final act of kindness to save an old man's life. very human in his behavior.
>Smith era: an eccentric weirdo that's childish and lovable when with companions, but his immense age starts showing, and the longer he lives the more conflict and struggles he has to endure. uses up his life to protect innocents at Trenzalore, accepts his passing. a lot more machiavellian than his predecessor.
>Capaldi era: suffering from war PTSD and an identity crisis, he gradually finds himself but the bond between him and his waifu ultimately drives him to unhealthy extremes. in the end, he embraces his morals of kindness and being a force for good in the universe. angrier and more direct than ever, but plays his cards close to his chest regarding emotions.
>Jodie era: uhhhhh im the doctor i guess? weird faces and mild autism.

i still don't understand what her character description or arc would be. 2 seasons and i still have no idea how i'd describe her if someone asked me.

Surely nobody cares what cum gargling faggots from le robot site think about anything.

Yes Pretty much
jelly much you sad lonely twat

I liked it a lot. Capaldi was great when he was just a crotchety old man and that episode is the one that epitomizes that in my opinion.

>i still have no idea how i'd describe her if someone asked me.
The word you're looking for is "shite", m8.

What would have happened if 11 had regenerated into another younger body (like 9 -> 10) between the Doctor and Clala like the Doctor and Rose?

Chibnall sits inside your head
Chibnall lives among the dead
Chibnall sees you in your bed
And eats you when you're sleeping

Chibnall at the end of days
Chibnall lies all other ways
Chibnall comes when Lore's a maze
And all of Who weeping

Chibnall taking Who apart.
Chibnall fears the Fan heart.
Chibnall seeks the final part.
The reward that he is reaping.

Chibnall sings when all is lost
Chibnall takes all those he's crossed
Chibnall wins and all is cost
The Fan's hearts he's keeping.

Chibnall seeks the Writers's pen
Chibnall needs the story to rip
Chibnall sups Who at a drip
And life aside, he's sweeping.

And he set then his course
To a scar on the face of Who
Where the actors lived and died in the churn of one night
Where the character motivations might move in the blink of an eye
And decay was the only true constant

And the gate of Chibnall opened before him
And all of the Retcon was releaved to him
And its terrible beauty ached in his hearts

So through them he ventured
There to do battle with Chibnall, the Beast
Never resting as long as Who is lasting
Until either or both are laid to waste.

Chibnall waits at the end of Who
For Chibnall is the end of Who
His time is the end of canon
And his moment Who's undoing

Attached: 1583099150334.gif (360x464, 141K)

Snoo is an alien, not robot.

Because of regeneration and time travel it's always been possible to have multiple Doctors exist at the same time as functionally separate entities. The more times The Doctor regenerates the more Doctors there are. Given the Doctor is now functionally immortal and has infinite regens that means we have been set on a path where one day there will be more Doctors in the universe than non-Doctors flying around. Given that each Doctor has a "Lifespan" of only a few years I imagine it could happen before the heat death of the universe.

Based and Capaldipilled.

The Doctor was born a black girl.
The Doctor regenerated into a central Asian girl.
The Doctor regenerated into a white girl.
The Doctor regenerated into an east Asian.
The Doctor regenerated into a white boy.
The Doctor regenerated into a Pakistani girl.
The Doctor regenerated into a black man.
The Doctor regenerated into a white man.
The Doctor regenerated into a black woman.
The Doctor regenerated into a white woman.

Why did he keep regenerating into white men for so long there? He has two runs of more than half a dozen white men.

I am not, and will never be ENVIOUS of a man going to a homosexual orgy. Continue to enjoy them at your behest.

the doctor isn't special they were a child refugee that was experimented on repeatedly.
The Doctor is a victim.

the doctor: spends their entire childhood being medically tortured and probably killed over and over again.
also the doctor: hm idk why but i’m gonna pick a name that means ‘healer’

Get him on the Big Finish drip right now

He recognises it as the superior form.

I haven't watched in like a decade but can someone explain to me why the different doctors are so... different from each other? Like here
they are still supposed to be the same person, right?

Regarding the spanking parties I attended back 30 years ago , all Consensual , an Free an Very enlighted , Go look spanking parties /fetish UK Now , its paid now But then was all free
Open your eyes .. go new Ventures Met my wife at a do , 20 yrs married ok 4 kids , 6 grandkids

How about the Fifth Doctor's death/regeneration? Part of one of the best episodes of the Fifth Doctor-era; what is supposed to be a moving and serious scene. But all that people remember from it or take from watching it is (rather understandably) Peri's breasts

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I only remember Adric.

>1280x720
get a bigger monitor mate

Ok dude, we dont care about it being consensual or not, it obviously was. The fact is you cant come to terms with having a homosexual experience, its ok Lawrence of Arabia was mentally scarred due to being raped by a dude in a Turkish prison. Own up to it and become a better man.

Summarise the Eccleston Era, and Hurt's appearance.

Where was Gay Faggotry a thing ?
we spanked disciplined young girls willing to it
One Girl loved it being with a chad alpha dude she married me

Okay, both stop - you are just saying the same thing.

The orgy you attended was majority men, not only were you sharing women, also getting cucked in the process, you were also seeing more men naked and sexually please themselves and others as they watch other men do it. This is homosexual.

It did just come off one of the best/best Classic episode.

>Okay, both stop - you are just saying the same thing
... over and over again to one another.

Each Doctor has a different personality because of the regeneration essentially changing them into a different person with the same memories. Some Doctors like Tennant look at regeneration like death because they can change so radically after regeneration.

Thanks for the screen cap /who/

Attached: who threads.jpg (936x667, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xH1UPBxPFQs

Have you heard of nature and nurture concepts?
Nature is the part of you determined by your biological factors, like genes, while nurture is the part determined by social factors, like upbringing. With each regeneration, the Doctor's nature changes, while the nurture remains the same.

>burichan
holy based

His brain gets fried then returned to normal. Bound to make some one from happy go lucky to grumpy grandad.

LISTEN ok again mongo , time machine monster
Listen I have told you in IRL life we do this with Females not mutants ok ??
Just chill an reread How FUCKING BASED CHAD I AM !!! ok
Dont give me your blue haired lezzer reply , who cares , IF YOU HAD BEEN SPANKED DISCIPLED AS AS A CHILD...YOU WOULDNT BE Such A FECKING FAILURE to Senpai , an Country now .. who =despise you ..
FACT is I talked your Family
and they Said
DEAD TO US ! wow that brutal real an hahahahahahaha

I hate what this thread has become almost as much as I hate what Doctor Who has become.

LARP BETTER hahahaha

?

Friendly Krammer reminding you its time to start a new /who/ thread

Attached: Cosmo.jpg (300x400, 10K)

Both doxed for a chat in the week ..on my Chan

they were on for too short but i'll give it a shot and reply when i have it

Rewatchea A Town Called Mercy recently and was surprised how okay it was. Series 7 was meh but some eps were alright.

Attached: 733b85dfc76ea7980e01de04c3a18ddbce33345651c051a5cc33e95d58d80e10.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>The Doctor was born a black girl.
>The Doctor regenerated into a central Asian girl.
>The Doctor regenerated into a white girl.
>The Doctor regenerated into an east Asian.
The Doctor regenerated into a Pakistani girl.
>The Doctor regenerated into a black man.

Honestly Smith's run with Amy and Rory was peak nuWho

Toby should have been the showrunner.

Their first season was arguably the best season of nuwho.
The silence arc onwards is where the show started to get ahead of itself, and I mostly stopped watching after their second.

Bad RNG

Season 5, yes. After that, not sure

why did a number of key sci-fi franchises all get destroyed in a very similar way in a short space of time (under a decade)?

they targeted gamers.......

Ah finally, you've identified what I don't like about her Doctor.
She can play distraught, helpless, etc. really well but she could never play a role like the Doctor.
Fuck's sake, they should have gotten Olivia Colman

are you eddie from brit/pol/

Seriously though I'm surprised people didn't riot outside the BBC offices because that was the single most ridiculous retcon in the history of science fiction.

It's like a fucking parody

Attached: 1547522434459.jpg (1111x1200, 175K)

>a lot more machiavellian than his predecessor.
this. people forget how manipulating and secretive 11 was

>I can't stand even the concept of franchises, let alone people who grow attached to one.
Eh, my hatred for Star Wars and Marvel loving bugmen is outweighed by my hatred for people who make mentally disabled children cry

THERE ARE NO YOUNG AND HANDSOME AND NON-FEMME DOCTORS. FACT!

It's ultimately just fiction, canon is all in your head.
I still can't sympathise with people who complain about franchises being "destroyed", as though fiction is somehow separate from the society producing it.

Thots being a thot. Blair on the other hand can die in a fire.

I need to say I used to indulge with sub gf at this in Devon , there was no Queer as said above , Very friendly , We met at a Top Guys stately home , ~Just that made the larp Better , the maids had fucked up ? lol ....

NOOOOOOOO

I love this "BLACKS BUILT THE WEST" narrative. As if it's the brick layer that makes a great cathedral not the architect who's plans they were working off.

>It's like they have a lovely cake, absolutely delicious, but decide to ice it with feces, ruining the entire thing

I’m using this aphorism in the near future.

The Last Jedi of British television.

I liked the SIlence arc. I just disliked Clara who almost ruined the whole thing.

Diamonds are not indestructible though

>L O V E that they made this tie up the whole Morbius shenanigans.
>I liked how they added the faces of the doctors from the brain of morbious. So good
This can't be real.
Who the fuck cared about the faces on the Brain of Morbius
Why was this so fucking important

I liked series 9 but to me, Clara feels like Moffat having a pissing contest with RTD.
>"Oh, you made Rose into the Doctor's love? Well, I'm going to make my own version of Rose, except she's going to be his #1 top waifu to end all waifu discussions forever. Take that!"

Attached: 1579539793829.jpg (328x333, 14K)

>Why did he keep regenerating into white men for so long there?

The patriarchy.

>what caused him to become female in his most recent form?

Slay queen.

If you were Rory, Amy would have spanked you. And you would have begged her to do it.

WOW I am more concerned YOU YOUNG MAN THING that me ..??
Listen lad , Im the TOP Bloke of Brit . Chan is MY WORLD OK .. / obviousl CIA whow own 100% but I have backdoors as moot when I helped him set up site
But listen .. Dont dismiss People an scream .. I TOP Cat .. some say ..
I never ..

Rose and Clara were the worst parts of Nu Who
Donna Amy and Will were the best companions
Martha I just straight up forget all the time

>Silence arc
It was great at first, but 'muh River' grew tiresome quickly and 'dude it was a robot all along' was dumb

More than the stupid retcon, I'm pissed they keep making the Doctor the most important entity in the entire universe.

Attached: 1579932802163.gif (600x600, 227K)

She can't even do distraught. I assume the Master telling her he's brought her down lower than she's ever been before was supposed to be taken at face value, but she completely fails to sell it.

They're very easy to burn.

Here's what Time Lords looked like originally.

Attached: 7b415fa4-35a6-4098-8ca0-c4b77123eb3e.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

Stunningly brave, if true.

>not a single wheelchair user amongst them
yikes, problematic much?

>London gets vaporised completely
>Country gets worse

For fuck's sake how can Sci Fi writers not understand how important suspension of disbelief is? That kind of ridiculousness would kill even the best episode.

Reminder that Mr. Chibbers is very /pol/tarded.

Goddamnit just make a fucking good story

Cast a good lad with a badass voice and some gravitas, a hot girl to flounce around space with him, write up some shitty pulp plots that approximate cleverness and maybe if you're feeling flashy throw a special effect or two in there.
Why did they have to fucking fuck it into the dirt?

The people in the UK were trapped in the UK. Other countries closed their borders to the UK for some reason. This is what led to labour camps for non UK citizens.

Was this in an actual episode? How did they get away with this?

Is that all you want to watch?

At the same time you have the Master

We need a /DEFENITIVE/ list of worthwhile/quality nuWho episodes. If someone wants to add their favorites, I'll make a chart. Go along the lines of (e.g.):

>9
>9th Doctor's episode
and so on

What for?

I haven't watched this shit since Capaldi's first season, I'm just here for the trainwreck

This show goes from great to painful even with a good doctor and showrunner at the helm, but it has and should always be some solid space fuckery for kids to spend their saturdays watching.
What kind of hollow, maniacal cunt takes that away and infests it with destructive politics like a facehugger throatfucking a flesh eating embryo into an innocent victim?

I love Clara so much, lads.

Attached: clara.gif (500x304, 999K)

I don't know user, when you break it down into a formula like that, it feels like not even you believe in what you're talking about.

I wish Ben Browder played a recurring role but at least he was in one episode.

Martha was literally the best though.

she was a black

You should watch Capaldi's other seasons at least, will seem like the best thing ever compared to whatever shit we have now.

okay cletus

Half black (half Iranian) and she was a British black which is different from American blacks.

Missy is the best nuMaster

That's really not even a question outside of EoT memes

>implyign
youtube.com/watch?v=Bbb56jZo0rE

I expected given how awful current Who is, this would look good in comparison. It doesn't.

>9
Aliens of London/World War Three
Dalek
Father's Day
The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
Boom Town
Bad Wolf
The Parting of the Ways
>10
Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel
The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit
Human Nature to The Sound of Drums
Partners in Crime
Fires of Pompeii
Silence in the Library to Journey's End
The Waters of Mars
>11
The Eleventh Hour
Vincent and the Doctor
The Pandorica Opens
The Big Bang
A Christmas Carol
The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon
The Doctor's Wife
A Good Man Goes to War
The God Complex
The Name of the Doctor
Day of the Doctor (and any associated specials really)
Time of the Doctor, for the most part.
>12
Deep Breath
Listen
Mummy on the Orient Express
Flatline
Dark Water
Death in Heaven
The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar
Under the Lake/Before the Flood
The Zygon Inversion
Face the Raven
HEAVEN SENT
Hell Bent, sort of. Very contentious, but kinda kino.
The Husbands of River Song
The Return of Doctor Mysterio
Extremis
World Enough and Time
The Doctor Falls
Maybe Twice Upon a Time?
>13
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

fuck you, I like it

It has miles more heart and charm than current Who, though that isn't really saying much.

RTD Simm was trash, but Moffat Simm was great.

I could never get past the Capaldi season with Bill. I just grew bored with it. I think the last episode I watched was the one with the fish monster under the frozen lake. is it worth watching the rest of the season?

new

The finale is definitely worth a watch. World Enough and Time, and The Doctor Falls are fantastic. Try to go in unspoiled if you can.

Putting a baby in a TV show makes the ratings drop. The writers can't do anything with it. Its not a character and it can't act. Therefore there is no plot to be developed for it. It becomes a Macguffin or "Magic baby."

Drawing relationships between characters, and in this case, "doing a prequel" does not really equate to content or plot either. For example, River Soong being the daughter of companions Amy and Rory. (btw, why is it black?). Their relationship reveal did not change or mesh with the story. These facts become trivia.

Time travel allows the entire history of Doctor Who to be re-written and its a double edged sword. In this case I think it was a weak origin story. More of a vignette.