OI NOIGEL GRAB SUM CRISPS AND SUM BISCUITS AND COME ERE! THAT BLOKE ON THE TELLY IS GONNA DO THE SILLY WALK OH NO NO BY...

>OI NOIGEL GRAB SUM CRISPS AND SUM BISCUITS AND COME ERE! THAT BLOKE ON THE TELLY IS GONNA DO THE SILLY WALK OH NO NO BY ME MUM HERE HE COMES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BLIMEY GOD BLESS THE QUEEN BLOODY'ELL

Attached: 1519967520920.jpg (634x566, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZY0SdiNzfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do brits actually do this?

It's how we stave off suicide

>Ok class today we're going to talk about slavery and- *BANG**BANG* OH JESUS PEDRO GET DOWN TYRONE GET DOWN NOW *BANG* *BANG* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *BANG*

>implying Cleese kino Fawlty Towers wasn't redpilled as fuck

youtu.be/GZY0SdiNzfw

At least make fun of American comedy, you bitter bong.

>he only has enough brain cells to think the funny part of this is the actual walking.

ok, thats based

your country is a joke and youre the punchline, burgermutt

>"ORANGE MAN BAD!"
>[Half the audience sharts themselves to death]

Missed the point
Understood the point.

Based American """comedians"""

t. John "real American" oliver

>implying america isn't the most powerful, important country on the planet
>implying britain isn't a joke state that does everything in it's power to imitate america

Attached: 1580841794371.jpg (654x713, 68K)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH LADS HE'S DOING THE FUNNY WALK AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA OH CHIRST LOOK THEY'VE GOT AN ENTIRE MINISTRY FOR IT BLOODY HELL WOULDN'T THAT BE ABSURD AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING HELL LOOK HE'S DOING IT AS WELL NOW THERE'S TWO OF THEM FUCKING HELL AHAHAHHAHAHA YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN CLEESE YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND

Attached: 1560961217133.jpg (226x320, 37K)

whats that got to do with acting goofy? only an american could conflate geopolitical power with style

OHOHOHOHOHOH OI GUVNAH FUCK ME LOOK THERE'S A WHOLE FUCKIN DEPARTMENT RIGHT LADS AN- AN' GET THIS THE PREMISE IS THAT YOU GO IN AN' HAVE A LITTLE ARGUMENT FOR FIVE MINUTES BRAVO MONTY PYTHON YOU'LL DO WELL IN THE CLOUDS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OI MARGARET COME LOOK AT THIS THEY'RE DOIN WHAT WE DO ON A DAILY BASIS ISN'T IT PROPER CLASS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: bfcman.jpg (400x563, 74K)

had to listen to twats in college talk about how they can watch monty python 100's of times and still find it funny because of their intelligent humour

fucking retards man

brit... you are a goof by existing

gOD I FUCKING HATE THE BONGOLOID ACCENT

>only an american could conflate geopolitical power with style

Pic reminds me of the gamebryo engine.

Holy based

>style

Attached: 1580221481228.jpg (500x667, 68K)

anglos > mutts
t white aryan european

>the most powerful, important country on the planet
but that's china