Fuck holly cesar did nothing wrong that bitch had it coming

fuck holly cesar did nothing wrong that bitch had it coming

Attached: unnamed.png (500x383, 326K)

>guy is a dog trainer
>bitch

haha i see what you did there user :^)

How can you trust a divorced dog trainer?
What does that say about his skills.

[corrects your dog]

Attached: Cesear_Holly_Foodbowl_Punch.webm (640x360, 1.02M)

I bet he had no fucking idea what was going on.

Did anything actually happen?

why he his doing a finger? I heard that his wife quit him and his pitbull died so he tried to commit suicide, it is true?

I have taught so many dogs not to bite when feeding its like the simplest fucking thing for everything but the most aggressive dogs.

Who was in the wrong here?

no his pitbull committed suicide so his wife gave him the finger now he's quitting her

Attached: shepard.jpg (653x786, 45K)

one of my nearby neighbors got this fucking piece of shit yappy dog that yaps every time he wants to go outside and every time he wants to go inside I fucking hate that little shit even though I've never seen him
I hope he fucking gets put to sleep

be like my dad and start barking back more loudly and obnoxiously but do it at like 5 in the morning

Attached: hollysrevenge.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

that kick always makes me lol

hhaha wtf his wife is called Ilusion.

Attached: Screenshot_438.png (609x72, 9K)

yeah I call my gf Illusion cause she's not real

And a divorce lawyer would still make you pay her alimoney.

Attached: 111.jpg (1122x556, 145K)

He lived in Kelowna and is known for being a dick if you recognize him and say something

Seems like a piece of shit in general

Fucking retard. The first thing anyone is taught about dogs is to leave them alone when they're eating. I wouldn't move up on my own dog like that

pussy ass bitch I bet you let the dog call all the shots

You're doing a piss poor job of raising dogs then user. Not even joking. Unless it's an older rescue you have no excuse.

what are other movies where the anti-hero was right all along?

Attached: W8H4dex.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Faggot.
The dog must submit to you by letting you have its food, otherwise you are doing it wrong

No stupid, I pet my german shepard all the time when he's eating and he doesnt try to bite my fucking hand.

My rottweiler won't touch his food unless I tell him to eat, train your dog you stupid fuck

Nearly every dog I've ever had I trained not to bite or growl while they're eating. If you don't your literally asking for a wild dog living with you and will probably bite a baby if it petted it while eating.

Downfall

Didn't Holly move to his dog ranch and is pretty much a good girl now?

>believing thats the same dog. real Holly took a trip to belize

Attached: hollyfake_001.jpg (1600x2600, 2.33M)

Cute vizsla :3 I had one but she died :(

I could put my hand in my dogs mouth and take whatevers he's eating without him biting me but why would I? It's very stressful for your dog, protecting your food is too strong of an instinct to just assume the dog won't snap. Even civilised human beings know that if you let someone fuck with your food you're a bitch

The point is that you should be able to. Noone is saying to go ahead and torture your dog.

Yeah but in ordinary circumstances the dog will be accustomed to you moving it's bowl while you're feeding him, not a strange man getting in its personal space while it's eating

So is his wife open game? He lives in studio city in a nice one story. May go check out the bitch...

could be that they just put the dog down after the bite and replaced it with an identical looking one

would make much more sense than letting the dog go away on a trip while they are filming

Reported to the FBI.

Those are just the scars after the operation. See he fixed her just like he fixed them all.

Because it could bite a guest, baby, or another pet. This isn't rocket science, it should had been train while you house broke it. You shouldn't let your dog out around other if youre too lazy to train it the most simple things.

Thanks will go visit this twat
Your Next faggot

Love all these dog eating gooks here

What do call this training technique?

pls no rapearino

the dog just got older and the lighting is different, dingus

i heard he was caught fucking his lama Alonzo orsomething?

I've actually scared my doggos by accident by petting them while they were eating. You'd think I just used an airhorn from their reaction

He probably just doesnt like white people.