Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere...

>Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.

Attached: taxi-driver.jpg (969x485, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPnTH-cCRE8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have sex i guess

>you talkin to me??

Why does loneliness follow you guys? Are you self aware enough to know? Why can’t you be out going? Why can’t you stop giving a fuck?

Are you me?

Go be a Chad somewhere else

>shitty childhood with angry psychological abusive mother that lied to me and enabled very poor habits from a very early age
>never taught me anything, never tried to raised me to be independent and successful
>sheltered the hell out of me, instilled me with fear, turned me against people, was always judgemental
>this didn’t set me up well for Elementary school, kids thought i were weird, I couldn’t click with people, I couldn’t maintain relationships
>middle school, failed grade 7
>decided to go to another school
>be graded 8er in grade 7 class, felt confident cuz I was one of the biggest kids in class
>got many friends due to my confidence
>however this confidence was a “fake” confidence built on nothing and one day I was challenged by a grade 8 bully and I didn’t know how to handle myself and he started punching me In the face while I tried to get him to chill out and then went around telling everyone he kicked my ass
>tried to be a class clown in computer class, made some kids laugh, but I was too distributive and then the teacher completely and utterly btfo’d me in front of the entire class and called me out and that shattered a lot of my out going confidence
>this blow to my confidence affected me in my drama class, I become too shy and introverted to act and speak up and my teacher (teachers all talk during their lunch break) I guess heard from other teachers I was a wannabe confident class clown and he didn’t like me and would pick on me which hurt my confidence even more
>family life at home was shit, mom was useless and just a person I lived with, she never made any nice dinners or did nice things I basically survived off a fruit loop and toast diet
>older brother that lived with my dad would make fun of me whenever he came over to my moms and he was ruthless
>became extreme shy introvert in grade 8
>got worse in highschool
>dropped out of school
>my life has been pretty shit ever since

That sounds awful man, I genuinely feel for you, I want to give you a hug, make you feel better bro, remember you aren’t alone

youtube.com/watch?v=IPnTH-cCRE8

I was taught and observed from a young age that I'm sort of incapable, not very important, and nobody really likes me.
Having an intelligent brain, my child counterpart committed those truths to memory. Now I'm 28 and all I can do is hate myself and sabotage myself, especially with women.
The one thing I really regret though is never accomplishing anything. Romance and women are a real detriment to me and people like me.

I had a great loving upbringing and was never bullied in my entire life.

Still absolutely friendless kissless virgin though.

lmao what a loser

>muh mommy

You're an adult now change your fuckin life

>"It is on a day like this one, a little later, a little earlier, that you discover, without surprise, that something is wrong, that you don't know how to live and that you never will. Something has broken. You no longer feel some thing which until then fortified you. The feeling of your existence, the impression of belonging to or being in the world, is starting to slip away from you. Your past, your present and your future merge into one. You are 25 years old, you have 29 teeth, three shirts and eight socks, 500 francs a month to live on, a few books you no longer read, a few records you no longer play. You don't want to remember anything else. Here you sit, and you only want to wait, just to wait until there's nothing left to wait. You go back to your room, you undress, you slip between the sheets, you turn out the light, you close your eyes. Now is the time when dream-women, too quickly undressed, crowd in around you, the time when you reread ad nauseam books you've a read a thousand times before, when you toss and turn for hours without getting to sleep. This is the hour when your eyes wide open in the darkness, you hand groping towards the foot of the narrow bed in search of an ashtray, matches, a last cigarette, you calmly measure the sticky extent of your unhappiness. Unhappiness did not swoop down on you, it insinuated itself almost ingratiatingly. How many times you have repeated the same amputated gesture, the same journey's that lead nowhere? All you have left to fall back on are your tuppeny-halfpenny boltholes, your idiotic patience, the thousand and one detours that always lead you back unfailingly to your starting point. All that counts is your solitude: whatever you do, wherever you go, nothing that you see has any importance, everything you do, you do in vain, nothing that seek is real. Solitude alone exists, every time you are confronted, every time you face yourself"

Attached: The.Man.Who.Sleeps.1974.APTXAYC.avi_snapshot_00.21.00_.jpg (608x448, 42K)

This sounds like me except I learned to adapt and became a normie but recently I attacked my friend inflicting a huge wound on him with glass which cut ties with everyone I know (small town and huge friend circle) so I might need to switch towns.

gay french shit

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Not really blaming her just explain why I’m in my situation and where it all started. I’ve had jobs but can never hold them down. I had an plumbing job but everyone thought I was weird and I was teased and I know they talked about me behind my back and it caused lots of stress, I become very forgetful and I would stress if I was doing something right because if I did nothing wrong I’d get yelled at by my foreman. Took a selfie of my face one day at work and saw my eyes looked like absolute shit, like I had huge anxiety and it made me feel so shitty and then I decided I need to quit so I don’t age myself 10 years from the stress

Had another job at a call centre, which sounds perfect, but the abuse from the angry customers calling in start4d getting to me after 6 months, everyday at least 2 people called in and would be completely awful and the phone, that and I just couldn’t click with anyone and one day I overheard a conversation in a cubicle about how I’m the weird guy of the call centre and that shit shattered me, I didn’t wanna come in to work after that

based me too

Same guess im just a failure

I ain’t asking for pity I’m just typing shit out, I’d only do something like this on an anonymous basket weaving form its not like I have a Facebook and I’m blogging for everyone to see. Either read it and enjoy or move along but if you wanna talk shit to me I doubt you could ever do it as good as plumbers lol

Not the guy you're replying to but I also had a plumbing job that didn't work out. I thought I had it all figured out. Lifes a bitch like that sometimes

because I don't really like people, they come off as fake and robotic

Oh man... He's nothing like me!

Pull your shit together man. Make your own confidence, confidence comes from looking at things from a different angle, see it as a way to improve. Remember, people have been in worse positions than you and have pulled out of it to make themselves world famous and successful, just keep on trying.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Sorry bro I'm not better than that

I don't like people, and more importantly they don't like me
I don't resent them, I get it.
Now I just have to survive alone.

Omg this dude is soo me
t. doomer
Someone should make an epic wojak remake with travis being wojak. based and redpilled

abusive parents, anger issues, psychotic tendencies, narcissism

I feel you brother. school ruined me too. teachers have hated me since I was 6 and made my school life a living hell and ruined my chance to ever trust people. I hate everyone because of it. but whatever. most people are enemies. friends are just enemies in a costume, you know?? end up backstabbing you or not giving a shit if they get a girlfriend for example

used to work at a call center too. made it 3 years. ruined my head. hated listening to whiny costumers who shouted at me for their internet not working. fuck off. quit that shit and applied for neetbucks. you should do the same if possible. just say you are suicidal and have major depression and back pain etc after a while you just get money from the state when its obvious you cant work. i feel much healthier not working than working shit jobs.

also pro tip: start weight lifting. it will give you something to look forward too, give you confidence because you feel yourself getting stronger and you see your body changing for the better. it also helps with depression and anxiety. also take walks in the woods. people get depressed when they havent been in the woods for 1+ years because its in our dna to be in the woods. not inside an apartment or walking fucking pavement all day

good luck mate i believe in you its all going to work out

I thought for the first time in my life i was turning things around mental health wise but one setback and i feel like ive regressed years. every part of my life is progressing in spite of my brain telling me otherwise but i just cant pull myself up.
I know it is mostly since my goal in life is to start a family that i never had and be the dad i never had and I knew I had to work on myself first and I did. I thought i was happy with who i became but I guess not. How do I beat this?

Kill yourself you whiny cunt

nah I won't

my dad is a literal fucking rocket engineer with supreme confidence that intimidates people and now he's retiring at 50 to live in Florida with a custom built home
why am I so different, what went wrong

Every dude I’ve ever met there is always some alpha male shit that I just can’t be bothered with. I’m tall and lift and have a strong jaw I know There are lots of insecure dudes that feel threatened by that so I get challenged in the work place often, had this skinny manlet one time tell me “you want a real workout? Try holding a ladder sturdy for 4 hours while a big dude rattles around on the top of it”. I had this manlet newbie lifter do this passive aggressive shit when the coworkers and I would be standing in a circle communicating about the job and he’d slowly position himself to stand in front of me with his back facing me, the 6th time he did it I called him out on it and he acted like he was doing nothing wrong. He’d act all buddy buddy to me when it was just me and him and then when he was around other guys he’d be a completely different person to me. I have many more stories, I just haven’t found good people I guess,

I don't know user have you tried going to NASA, knocking on the door, and giving the manager a firm handshake? Thats probably how your dad got the job.

There's many reasons for being so different. Grew up with different parents, different environment, different era, etc.

>He’d act all buddy buddy to me when it was just me and him and then when he was around other guys he’d be a completely different person to me
This isn't because you're tall or intimidating or whatever. happens to me a lot too and I'm the definition of average. I hate those power dynamics in groups

literally, LITERALLY me

Bro. I’m in a similar situation,
>dad is ceo of family business, sometimes has up to hundreds of people working for him at a time, is a real estate guy, owns millions upon millions of dollars of property that he rents, is worth 200 million but you’d never know because he’s incredibly modest, lived in nice but modest 2 story house on 5 acres. Had two kid by the time he was 22, owned the home he’s at now at 23, bought himself new trucks every 2 years starting at age 26 (my age), is well known in our city and highly respected
>me, broke dumb unemployed neet struggling with mental issues

It’s like we’re opposites

hard times create strong men good times create weak autists or however that meme goes

What’s the deal with this? I get this often, someone is nice to you 1 on 1, you start to trust them, you start thinking he’s a good guy and you’re becoming acquaintances, then you see him later in the day or something and he’s with different people and he acts like he doesn’t even know you or something

Have any of you guys ever, you know, just stopped being pathetic faggots who constantly bitch and moan?

I don't bitch or moan.

I am just alone. Accepted it as the baseline of my existence long ago, it is what it is.

No

this sucks but come on, you sound mentally alright, you weren't sexually/physically abused, you aren't an orphan etc

you can still fix your life, user

If your dad is actually worth 200 million, why are you broke? that makes no sense.

Why would he not groom you to take over as CEO? That's the entire point of having a "family" business

You are an unlikeable faggot, probably everyone in this thread is, get over it

>he thinks every rich dad sets up trust funds for their kids

Lol

My question to the normalfags in this thread is this: How do you find ambition/desire? There's so many different jobs out there, how do you know which career is the right one for you when you don't have any ambition/desire? My issue is that i simply don't know whether i should continue my current path to being an Accountant which is boring as fuck but decent money in 5 years time i suppose, or go a different route and let money/time i've spent studying this be a complete waste, i don't mind it being a waste but i simply cannot decide what career i want.

I'm not saying his father should give him 10 million, but something so he isn't completely broke, i mean it's what any loving father would do regardless of how much of a fuckup his son is.

I know right?!?! TOTES relatable!

Have you ever interacted with people? shit happens all the time man

Not a normalfag, but I just really care about 3D rendering. I'll do it till the day I die, hoping for it to become my actual daily job.

Acquaintances are just that, they're not your friends. The only real friends someone will have are people you met in school/education at a young age who stuck with you. Once you get to adult life 20s and you don't have friends, you're basically fucked, people alreaedy have their social circle and aren't interested in finding new friends.

Yes you fucking are and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Rocky is completely right in this scene, you gotta take the hits, you can’t put on a mask or ‘fake confidence’ to pull through with it, the same way a fighter can’t pretend to pull through when he can’t. You really are capable of much more than you could ever dream of, you could be the leader of your country, don’t laugh, it’s the truth, you can be anyone you want to be as long as you take those hits and get back up, self-pity is a dead end and don’t pretend it’s anything more than a dead end.

Well i don't have any interest in 3d rendering but you do you my man, i envy that you have something you're passionate about.

The irony being that being angsty and stand-offish and aggressive is the flip side of the exact same coin as reacting by crying. I was raised by a bunch of dudes who reacted to shit by yelling and kicking and screaming when shit didn't go their way, and they'd all shit talk another family member of mine or even me for crying and being upset over shit when we were younger. All these years later when I'm finally around their age, I realize to react aggressively or more emotionally, it's all the fucking same.

And the take-away I got from this is that, jesus fucking christ, guys are so fucking emotional. Way more emotional than we were ever led to believe when we were kids. I think we got here via shit parenting and this bullshit tradition of trying to force guys to be something they inherently aren't, or telling them they can't be open about their feelings. Anyway, point is, reading between the lines of your response, you'll find a load of horseshit. There's nothing wrong with these guys commiserating and wallowing, it's their venue of venting shit out.

>and I would be standing in a circle communicating about the job and he’d slowly position himself to stand in front of me with his back facing me
I HATE THIS

This shit happens everyday in schools, sports, the work place, you name it.
They’re called fake people and they’re cowards. Make no mistake, anyone that does this is a two faced bitch, they feel superior to you, like you’re not good enough for them when they have other people around, and they will continue to do this unless you man the fuck up and call them out on it, talk to other coworkers about their behaviour, make fun of them for being two faced, and be ready for a confrontation because things get solved when confrontation happens and in the real MAN world confrontations are a thing and they’re now shit gets resolved. Only in the women world does this passive aggressive shit continue happening and goes unchecked because women are too pussy to call it out, they’ll just go home and bitch about it to their bf or husband every day

Be real, did this shit really happen to you? Gimme your story. You and the dude have some tension or something ?

Sounds rough user, I can empathize with a lot of what you have to say. It really bothers me how people can act so horribly to children.

>I would be standing in a circle communicating about the job and he’d slowly position himself to stand in front of me with his back facing me
This also happens to me, but I am not chad. How do I prevent this?