The comic that broke /tvpol/

>the comic that broke /tvpol/

Attached: based.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

Dead meme.

Guy asks for spicy
Retard gokul gives him mild

Guy needs glasses the fuck

OH NO NO NO WHITE BROS HOW CAN WE RECOVER

Fucking white people and their *checks twitter feed for 4, 032, 323th time that day* refined palates.

NOOOO THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE DELETE THIS, MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT IN THE SPICE WARS, HEIL HITLER

why are PoCs so obsessed with the white man?

It's over. We got too cocky.

If you eat spicy food you are by default subhuman so there's no surprise on why mutts enjoy it

pretty racist comic. its implying black people cant read

White people colonized entire continents looking for spices

Success breeds jealousy.

We enslaved your ancestors to work on farms that produced spices that we brought back to Europe.

Attached: 1533375651455.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Lmao

when does goku go super saiyen does it go like
>white guy: ahhhh I wanted spicy *powers up*
>starts fighting goku
>wow youre' really good at this!
>dodges and goes super saiajin blue (the most powerful super saiyajin) and does kahmama
>kills white guy

>white people fought in the Spice Wars for this

Attached: english delicacy.png (284x402, 86K)

>spics not doing their jobs

Attached: 1572725882231.jpg (258x245, 12K)

cope
browns were even better at enslaving blacks than chalkies were

I'm confused he clearly asked for spicy, why did he give him mild?

hahaha it's funny because it's fucking true, white "people" cant take any spice

Attached: 1582528935689.png (750x537, 642K)

he's saving the spice to donate to the homeless

Well you have to be good at something I guess.

but what if?

Attached: 1575341293972.jpg (1024x512, 150K)

The Jews would transport about three hundred thousand African slaves to America, making the United States one of the worst slave markets in the world, compared to Brazil, which had ten times this number.

However, between eight hundred thousand and one million white American Christians would die in freeing the slaves in the American Civil War, causing a chain reaction, abolishing slavery around the world. Instead of being thanked and praised for ending Jewish controlled slavery, the white Christian Americans are hated and blamed for Jewish propaganda. Saudi Arabia would only outlaw slavery in 1970, though many Africans were still being enslaved after. Nobody blames the Muslims or the Saudi Arabians for slavery.

If the African Americans knew the Jewish role in the slave trade, the African Americans would shift their anger and hatred from white Europeans to Jews.

>chalkies
Ouch owwie ouch, is that a racial slur? You should be ashamed, I will end your career for this.

it's fucking delicious

you know that nigger ain't got a job lmao

How exactly does this relate to television or film discussion?

You are not wrong

Am I the only one okay with not enjoying spicy food?

Why do I always see white people post this kind of shit? Why are so many white so self hating? I don't get it

Attached: 1404603187541.png (250x418, 121K)

>white people don't eat rotting meat covered in spices to hide the putrid flavor
>this somehow pisses the POC off enough make a comic

It's such an odd argument because I know white people who love spicy food and I know shit skins and niggers who cant handle it and vice versa. Why is this argument always brought up by blacks on social media?

no I'm sure there are more coping cumskins lmao

The United States was one of the last western countries to abolish slavery.

damn it's been ages since the last time i saw a kornheiser pic

>Spics & niggers come from harsh shithole environments, so had to drown everything in spicy concoctions so they wouldn't taste the ass of whatever animal they're eating in their huts
>White people, why you so lame lol

Friendly reminder.

they had the right idea
now put that spicy stuff on good food and you have a god-tier combination

>enslaving and genociding entire ethnicities just for spices your fragile digestive tract can't even handle

this kind of hubris is exactly why wh*teoids are going extinct

Your point being?

No. Overly spicy food is uncomfortable to eat and the experience is unpleasant. I've never understood why people enjoy it or seek it out.

according to my wow classic guild some spics eat barbecues without any condiment, just salt

*consumes dairy in your path without dying*

depends on the state dumbass