Uhh, yikes. What do we do about this one, Berniechads?

Uhh, yikes. What do we do about this one, Berniechads?

Attached: 1583204399442.jpg (341x360, 79K)

Once Bernie is leading by 250-300 delegates by the end of tomorrow, those numbers will not mean anything anymore. The only way to defeat Sanders is with a contested convention. If it gets to that, the DNC has essentially given Trump another 4 years.

>implying that those delegates haven't already been rigged away from Bernie and given to like Bloomberg or something

match my dono

oh no we got too cocky berniebros

the dnc would rather see another 4 years of trump than have bernie win.

you forgot about the super delegates again, Bernie!

>super delegates haven't even been added yet
It was over before it began.

>buttkrieg is out

GOD DAMN IT IVE BEEN WRITING JOKES FOR WEEKS

bernie or trump again, that's just how it goes.

How big will the meltdown be when sanders gets cucked out of the nomination again?

How could a gay man named butt lose???????

why do they hate him so

his first and middle initials are also both P
P.P.Butt

The media won’t cover it so it doesn’t matter

they like things the way they are

Same thing we always do
Vote for Trump in november

It will be Trump because the last time USA didnt have a double term president was several generations ago. At this point 8 year presidency should just be amended into the constitution and in 2024 we do another election to see if BASED Donald can get 16 years.

he might try to do things that benefit people outside the 1%

this is true

why do you homosexuals bother when the Trumpmeister will wipe the floor with any dem subhuman

>was several generations ago
27 years ago?

Yes.

true, if it's not reported by cnn and msnbc it didn't happen

A reminder

Attached: 1574741657912.jpg (1242x804, 218K)

most bernie supporters will vote for trump out of spite

The Democrat and Republican party are literally the same party. I don't know if you're aware of this. It's just that the D's and R's have like 2-4 issues that set them apart. For everything else, it's like voting for the same shit. Both are neo-liberal Zionist corpocratic entities.

My great-great granny tells stories of trump to her great-great-great grandkids. Every woman in my family is pregnant at 10, the doctors are mystified.

what site is this?

Can you retarded jannies make a blue friendly politics board already

If Biden get the nomination this will be 2004 all over again. He's pure 100% John Kerry energy.

He's an actual politician instead of a corporate cock-sucker.

He'll pick Clinton as his VP and get Obama to campaign for him. He'll still probably lose but it wont be quite the same.

there isn't a red friendly politics board either

Did all the blacks sudden like Biden? Even though he's a child molester?

Yep. They were both pro massive illegal immigraiton too, before Trump. Hell they still are, Trump is powerless to actually change anything except slow down immigration while he's in power

>He'll pick Clinton as his VP
that's fucking suicidal, kek