CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: OH NO NONONO.png (617x564, 71K)

no no no berniebros we got too cocky
i donated my welfare check to bernie who's gonna match me?!

>and, ummm

>Americans still don't like commies
Based.

>and ummm

do americans really

How is reddit going to react when Biden gets 90% of the black vote and is the only thing that kept Bernie from getting the nomination?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Virginia???? This is so fucked.

>fucks up Cornpop
>fucks up Berniebros
Based Biden

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN BERNIE BROS WERE A VOCAL MINORITY?
Movies for this feel?

>le magically erase debt man is losing
wow who could've thought

they'll join the anti-capitalist right

Angrily vote Trump like in 2016.

wtf, the commie old man who promises young people everything is losing?! who could have seen that coming?

Attached: OH JERUMEE COOOOORBYN.jpg (1024x576, 99K)

NO REFUNDS BERNOUTS
DID YOU NOT LEARN

OH SHIT
bros my mom gave me $20 to give to bernie but i don't have any more. we gotta do this!

Having the deep state isolate Bernie for a second time will turn him into the hero fighting the entrenched ruling class, which is what got /pol/ behind Trump in the first place, and /pol/ will become majority pro-Bernie. By the 2024 election, this website will be communist, especially if Bernie dies before that.

The exact same dynamic turned /pol/ against Trump as he became a part of the ruling class and 180'd on all of his promises. Also no need to seethe at my post, I'm just the messenger here.

Lmao a far left "social"ist who promised more taxes, free healthcare and education for illegal migrants, free surgery and hormone therapy for trannies... will not get the nomination? Shocking!

Attached: 1582751419517.png (670x662, 975K)

I live in VA and I voted for Bloomberg. AMA

biiden is fucking senile and a life long hardcore shill and a degenerate. how is he ahead? everyone in the running is useless. trump better win

why do you hate the second amendment?

>The exact same dynamic turned /pol/ against Trump
Never happened
/pol/ has and always will be a nu-neocon board

>va
>hates the 2A now
honestly checks out. carpetbaggers, niggers, and DCfaggots have ruined that state. virginian ancestors are literally spinning in their graves.

How many bazillion of gigadollars did he gave you for your vote? Share some with your bros :3

I'm getting a Bernie sensation.

Attached: vdaypoz.gif (280x338, 3.59M)

>Bloomberg

Attached: 1566599226074.jpg (400x300, 13K)

I don't. I don't want him to be president, I just want him to get the nomination for maximum seething
None

Trump is going to destroy Biden in the general election lmao

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 732K)

What a wonderful feeling, the meltdown will be so much more glorious than '16

Attached: 1583188667239.jpg (1200x798, 271K)

isn't every dem basically offering the same?

Low info voters

>HOW COULD WE LET HIM WIN TWICE?
>DIDN'T GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND REDDIT CRACK DOWN ON THEM?

>The exact same dynamic turned /pol/ against Trump
wat?

Attached: 1583197664380.jpg (830x1024, 60K)

Fuck yes. A Biden win will mean some disillusioned Bernie bros will become nazis.

>Fuck yes. A Biden win will mean some disillusioned Bernie bros will become nazis.

Attached: 1583104430939.png (866x900, 357K)

The usual "I can't believe those goddamn niggers don't know what's the best for them" -reactions when blacks do something democrats don't like.

I guess his votes got redistributed.

Attached: tuxedab.gif (554x400, 46K)

I thought it was dumb too, bernouts already are nazis

based msnbc