MOCN KNIGHT

Next episode drops in a few minutes and I'm just here for the hippo goddess

Attached: images (17).jpg (562x374, 21.34K)

Oh that's coo-
Wait a minute, Moon Knight's name isn't Mocn Knight. It's Moon Knight!

Attached: Skeptic Fry.png (392x547, 300.24K)

might want to look again

Attached: moonknight_lob_log_def_03.png (450x250, 44.81K)

I'm getting this episode removed from the internet. It's very anti-Semitic

It's been out for half an hour, what happened?

Any rule 34 material of the hippo chick…asking for a friend

Taweret is adorable and I want a little plush of her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE VACCINEEEEEEEEE AAACCCCCCCCK

Attached: medsnow.png (1241x549, 1.11M)

Marc's in the afterlife but needs to get his heart balanced to go to whatever paradise afterlife, otherwise he gets chucked into some sands and gets his soul obliterated. You see Marc's early life where he goes with his brother into a cave while it's raining, which floods and leads to his brother's death. His mom goes nuts and beats the shit out of Marc, which leads to him developing the Steven personality (named after the lead adventurer guy in that VHS movie from the previous episode) to try and cope with the abuse. He does shit as a mercenary, gets shot by his boss, and while dying Konchu makes a deal with him to save his life. Reason for Steven being more of a thing in recent months is because Marc's mom finally died which just completely broke his brain. Sand monsters start coming to take Steven and Marc away, Steven gets knocked overboard saving Marc, and Steven gets turned to sand as Marc moves onto paradise.

I dropped the show partway through the last ep, it reminded me of this tweet I read about the state of streaming shows.

>back in the day if u did a tv show called surf dracula you'd see that fool surfing every week in new adventures but in the streaming era the entire 1st season gotta be a long ass flashback to how he got the surfboard until you finally get to see him surf for 5 min in the finale

I thought it was M"Googly Eyes"N Knight

Best episode so far

Yep yep, finally all coming together. I'm just wondering how they'll wrap all of this up for the last episode. I'm going to riot if they reveal last second that it's tied to Thor Love and Thunder

It seems like Harrow already suceeded and next episode is about stopping him from killing more people, maybe Jake is the eleventh hour power?

I agree, but with only one episode left I can tell that it's going to feel rushed as fuck
maybe it won't be as crowded with Steven potentially killed off but you still have all of this to resolve:
>Marc is in the Field of Reeds, confirmed in the afterlife now
>Konshu is locked away, and with him Marc's powers/suit are still gone
>Layla is likely being held captive by Harrow
>Harrow has apparently already brought Ammit back, seeing as she's sending tons of souls to the afterlife too early
>Steven's either dead or trapped in the sands and in need of saving, still unclear
>Jake Lockley is still in the tomb and hasn't been properly introduced, though that can be done as a mid-credit scene or whatever
that's a busy finale

The finale will likely be one hour as with Falcon and Hawkeye.

>back in the day if u did a tv show called surf dracula you'd see that fool surfing every week in new adventures but in the streaming era the entire 1st season gotta be a long ass flashback to how he got the surfboard until you finally get to see him surf for 5 min in the finale
I find it to be the opposite. Back in the TV era, the plot took its sweet as time to move. Now in the streaming era, the story is so compressed that I feel like half a usual season's worth of episodes happen in just two episodes of a streaming series.

I honestly thought it was Jake who is preventing the scales from balancing but it turns out to be Steven? I don't get it

Could it be Jake was somehow created by Steven so that when Steven went overboard it took Jake with him some how and that freed up Marc so his scale balanced?

Now that one personality is dead, maybe they balance now that they're exactly two hearts? Or maybe it was just measuring Marc's heart now.

Attached: 0of99ay18xv81.jpg (1383x2048, 302.56K)

You completely missed the point. He's saying that you came for surfing Dracula, and 'back in the day', that's what you'd get. You'd get episode after episode of surfing Dracula, surfing it up - which was fine, because that's what you came for. But with streaming shows, they bill themselves as surfing Dracula, but it's 9 out of 10 episodes of struggling student Dracula living in a New York apartment finding his identity, and then he finally finds his board in episode 10 and you get maybe 5 minutes of surfing Dracula at the finale.

>the Anubis scale
That reminds me, we saw Anubis locked away on that same wall where Khonshu was placed. Is that why he wasn't there to weigh the hearts and Taweret was having to fill in?

10 episodes of nothing but surfing Dracula would get very boring.

I think it's a double fake out almost since the show is used the Lemire run as a basis. If I had to guess the scales balanced because it's Marc AND Steven accepting that they are the same person. Steven fully accepted Marc when he finally fought back for the first time and Marc fully accepted Steven when he tried to save him but failed. Jake isn't getting factored into the scales (yet) because all three of them weren't fully aware of Jake's existence. But Jake sure as hell knows everything about them and Jake's memories are bleeding into Marc's seeing as how he mentioned Crawley who should be Jake's contact.

If Steven was created to shield Marc's pain and provide him with a chance to live a simply and happy life then Jake was probably created as a result of Marc's anger at his life?

Attached: images (18).jpg (678x452, 44.11K)

Jake is locked away I guess? Maybe Steven served his purpose to keep things balanced when he was a kid but now that their lives are bleeding together he is a chaotic mess

Probably a "that wasn't me that was Jake" kind of situation

Attached: split.jpg (800x450, 64.4K)

This seems like the most likely reason, yeah.

Was the dad from Sopranos or something? He looked familiar

not familiar with the comics, but Crawley's the gold-painted street performer's name in the show

>Bushman name drop
>Frenchie is in the show based on the contacts on the flip phone
>Jake still locked up
s2 is definitely happening huh

Yep

Moon Knight along with Hawkeye were submitted to the Emmy's under the limited series category. They could pull a Loki (which was originally a limited series but got changed very last minute) and change it depending on feedback/views, but for now, I wouldn't expect it.

With all these dropped teasers I'm gonna be buttmad if they decide not to make a second season.

Feige did say Moon Knight and She-Hulk were made in mind to be TV shows instead of limited series like most of D+ Marvel.

u sound stupid as fuck dick rider episode was ass cheeks

I was staring at Taweret's ass cheeks the whole time indeed.

damn u got kevin feige nuts all in your mouth

both wont be getting second seasons

We don't really know that yet but if the guy who runs Marvel himself said it...

they ramped up the schizo levels

fool they are not getting second seasons dickhead

fuck that cracka bitch kevin feige

>need to save Khonsu for powers
>save Steven
>big fight with Harrow and Ammit
>Layla
>Jake
>conclusion
how can they fit all of that in 1 episode

Most of that can kind of be rolled into one thing I imagine, although it's easily going to get messy af especially if Layla is so pissed at Marc she becomes evil or some shit

Jake is probably the post-credit scene.

If Steven is dead then will Jake be Marc's alternate personality for the second season or sequel movie?

give me my boy lockley wtf marvel

is Steven alive to begin with? I mean he's literally just a personality Marc made to cope with his shitty childhood

If he manifested in Marc's afterlife and Taweret had to scale his heart too then technically yes.

You can’t “kill” Steven unless Marc becomes more sane. He’ll be back. I just want Jake dammit. We need 3 way bickering while Khonshu shakes his head

Is this X-Men or something?

>the little girl from the beginning of episode 1 foreshadowed Steven's fate
brehs

I really like this series, schizokino is cool

Attached: 1618646573776.jpg (802x1080, 129.63K)

I’ll be disappointed if Jake is a cliffhanger.

Mostly vore.
Her gut is the egyptian punishment for sinners.

It'll be a bait n' switch where they make you think steven's back.

>Your dry empty balls got to be as light as a feather...

>Khonshu: “Do it, Marc! Right in his salad!”

This whole "turning into Steven to hide from the abusive mom" thing has a lot of holes in it.
>Steven doesn't remember having an abusive mom, but Marc turned into Steven right before she beat him
>Steven thinks he's been British his entire life but kid-Steven would've clearly been living in Chicago (or wherever they were)
>Did kid-Steven's parents never point out that he's named Marc? Why would he not remember that?
>Steven's having phone calls with a person that doesn't exist (was he just imagining his mom on the phone or something?)

so the personality that tried to stab himself in Harrow's office was definitely Jake, right? his accent was pretty different from Marc's

Attached: jake.jpg (190x172, 4.97K)

>Steven's having phone calls with a person that doesn't exist (was he just imagining his mom on the phone or something?)
Steven does say he thought his mom was on voicemail

>but Marc turned into Steven right before she beat him
Steven does not notice her mom beating him when he is steven, even while she is doing it.
>>Steven thinks he's been British his entire life but kid-Steven would've clearly been living in Chicago (or wherever they were)
Steven was based on a fictional british explorer, that's why he picked up the accent
>>Did kid-Steven's parents never point out that he's named Marc?
Probably too focused on the mom's issues to care about it and likely brushed off as a kid stuff
>>Steven's having phone calls with a person that doesn't exist
He is just imagining the conversation, the phone isn't dialled.

Schizokino

Steven's memories were scrambled egg
Bri'ish kid in america
Kid Steven never actually interacts with his family, he's just a mental shield from trauma
Yes, you can see on the phone he has the maps on
Fuck if i know maybe? Maybe not? He probably dips into the accent sometimes and that leads to jake being all "EYY I'M WALKIN HEA FUGGEDABOUDIT CAPICHE"