WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOX

WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOOOX

Attached: 1200px-Kaaba_Masjid_Haraam_Makkah.jpg (1200x1200, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYW_lPlekiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the chaos emeralds

is that a fucking HVAC unit on top

Attached: stopsmall.jpg (789x529, 247K)

The final boss

imagine the smell

blackedraw servers

Air conditioning is haram brother

how come there has never been a terrorist attack in that plac- never mind i answered my own question

>shrine built by Muhammad
>has air conditioning
maybe he truly was God's Prophet bros...

Based Muslims dabbing on White people with their very presence...even in the far corners of the internet!

Attached: kek.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

Real Muslims don't care about this cube. It is idol worship

A world of imagination.

Attached: Xbox.jpg (320x180, 4K)

There has been. Different sects of islam dislike the box. I think the ISIS sect is against idols or symbols of pre-muhammad prophecy? Or something.

underrated

Attached: 1580396135709.png (750x751, 70K)

It’s supposed to be the rock that Muhammad transcended from into heaven

There are payers hanging from strings, it's just empty, the curtains that adorn the outside are changed, the brick structure underneath isn't even the real one, but they have placed the stupid meteor muhammad found in the corner to get corona virus.

Based.

Attached: 1570319996460.jpg (929x720, 271K)

no, it's mohamad's original home or some shit, and then when he conquered other faggot places made them come and pledge allegiance there

What I find interesting is all the writing arabs get on their shit. I wouldnt be surprised if all the characters on that curtain were the entire Quran

Why wouldn’t they just have black stone on the outside of the cube? Why the black tarp?

Better question would be "when is Al Qaeda/ISIS gonna blow this idol up and massacre the cucks praying to it"

Attached: 1555973781293.jpg (1170x1170, 188K)

Looks like they're starting to build a kitchen. Those are the cabinets.

Is this inside the cube? What the fuck is in there? I know the rock is like on the corner.

What?

>Muhammad lived in a bento box
pretty neat desu

Damn. I wanted to be the first spoiler

What will happen if you drop a bomb on all of these sand niggers?

Saudi king's room

IDK, I guess it would be like catholics praying to statues of Jesus or the virgin Mary? it's pretty harmless imo, and I don't think the ones doing this are the more insane ones.

>What the fuck is in there?
the server hosting the sneedposting bot

That's the inside. That's not what counts to Mudslimes tho.

They think Abraham (Ibrihim) and his son Isaac built it. Then it was used by pagans. Then Muhammad came round like a boss and smashed all the pagan idols and found a meteor from god to stuff in the side.

Islam is dumb as fuck.

No it used to contain sand people pagan idols that muhammad went and threw on the ground not unlike how Jesus was mad about the vendors in the temple.

>Then Muhammad came round like a boss and smashed all the pagan idols and found a meteor from god to stuff in the side.
actually, that sounds pretty based

>Dabs on Christianity and causes white incels to rage and obsess over it for eternity
Yeah...I'm thinking it's based.

You guys are all retarded. Islam says that the Kaaba is the house of God that Abraham built.

If you truly believe in God you wouldn't hate Christians, they are believers too.

>a big cube
>house
do arabs really

youtube.com/watch?v=WYW_lPlekiQ

based /trek/ poster

Muad'Dib is sleeping inside the box, ready to guide us on the Golden Path

Mecca is the main city that is most begging to get nuked or otherwise destroyed. It is too tempting. The sheer amount of butthurt it would cause is magnetic.

bro my uber is late where you at?

Nah user, that's wrong.

The big rock with a cave in it (Inside The Dome of The Rock, that big golden domed church that Jews and Muslims argue over) Is the rock that Muhammad made his supposed night flight into the heavens from. He also returned from that trip.

Saturn/Moloch/The Demiurge.

Attached: 1578951150645.jpg (1002x1102, 196K)

what a silly infographic

Religious people have a weird contradiction: they don't accept the scientific method, but also don't have a problem by using its results for their own benefits. They're just a bunch hypocrites.

wow user never thought of it that way you’re a fuckin whiz kid

Why is it black?

Only Geoff knows

Attached: TV-Craig_Ferguson.jpg (407x512, 32K)

Those clowns always stampede and crush eachother ever few years walking around that thing

Thank you for your kind reply, sir.