People upset at WoT multi racial casting

People upset at WoT multi racial casting

Black woman cast as The annoying, bossy, character who thinks she knows best and no one really wants around

NEXT FUCKING LEVEL

Attached: D64FEB1D-D891-4E34-9478-8D670ADCC2AE.jpg (598x598, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/sir-heartsalot/art/Wheel-Of-Time-Chars-208784594
readandfindout.com/wheeloftime/messageboard/285742/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s 20 years since I read that name and I can’t remember the story but it repulses me.

Nynaeve was best girl and the only one Rand truly trusted.

Why are you seething?

OMG JEWS ARE ACTUALLY SECRETLY BASED

Attached: 1555957597538.png (632x756, 26K)

I dont understand your point. English must not be your primary language.
Or you're just an uneducated nigger.

Nynaeve became the best girl though.

Egwene is the cunt of cunts throughout and should have been one of the New Forsaken like she was planned to be originally.

Welp another show directly aimed at me as a fan of the series that I will NEVER watch. Fuck these race-flipping cunts, come up with your own story if you want to make it """diverse""" (ie black). In b4 Earthsea, I thought that was a grotesque raceflipping shitshow too.

Do you think the Sea Folk and non white city's will be as diverse as Emmonds Field?

Hard skip.

I wanna fuck her
I want a hot black gf bros so bad, what do?

Aren't they condensing like 1500 pages into an 8 episode show? This was never going to be good, regardless of ridiculous casting.

they'll learn to stop this shit when they're broke. Bitching about it only gets you called a bigot. Just ignore it. Let them burn it all down. Produce your own content. We have to stop expecting these people to do the right thing.

90% of the books is world building, padding, inner rationalizations and monologue. Last report I saw, they were averaging 200 book pages per episode

>Annoying, bossy character
Isn't that every woman in the series?

Attached: Wheel of Whatever.jpg (2987x750, 1.22M)

Is it the full first book? because so much shit happens.

I'm not going to watch it. :)

Why is Thom so short? Who's between Nynaeve and Egwene?

Here's the source. This guy had some good ASoIaF bits back in the day. deviantart.com/sir-heartsalot/art/Wheel-Of-Time-Chars-208784594

Maybe, but what a fucking cunt.

>samefacing all thots
Based

Like 1/4 of the whole book is
>Rand goes to Tworivers
>Says hi to his bro
>Spill his spaghetti to the Aes Sedai
>Goes back home
>Get attacked in the night
>Goes back to Tworivers
>Leave

Yes, that's called world building, dipshit. And seeing how Perrin basically goes back after book 3 and becomes the (defacto) King and his entire story line for 13 books is wrapped up with Emmonds Field / Two Rivers and that whole region, it's not a bunch of useless fluff.

I got to book 4 or 5 before I gave up, knowing that I hadn't even reached the halfway point meanwhile the story was just meandering like crazy, and I'm pretty sure the Author just forgot Perrin exists for a whole book, which sucks because he was one of my favourite characters ever since Rand became a mopey wanker and Mat still can't decide if he wants to be part of the plot or not

Yeah far too much time spent with Wise Women, Aes Sedai and other shit. Too much time spent over pointless drama that would be cleared up if two characters simply talked to each other. But you do get decent pay off's like Dumai's Wells.

>Kneel and swear to the Lord Dragon, or you will be knelt

Attached: 9fa50333eb37ba5f7f42734f6910bac4.jpg (794x1006, 61K)

Just started reading WoT recently, but one thing that seems strange to me is how blatant Jordan made it that no important characters are going to get hurt or die in these increasingly dangerous situations. There's absolutely no tension while reading half this stuff. I'm in book 6 and legitimately the only thing that's surprised me is that Darkfriend in the waste just offing the chick who got caught stealing.

Jesus really, his storyline basically stops there?

>hear Amazon is adapting a fantasy series called wheel of time
>know they’ll ruin it just like those kikes D&D ruined game of thrones after season 1
>decide to read the 15 book series
>absolute kino, took me a year and i already want to reread it
>exactly what a guy like me who grew up on dungeons and dragons, lord of the rings, Warcraft Everquest etc wanted in a fantasy series
>see Rosamund Pike casting, think it’s a great choice even if short stature is a big part of Moiraine’s character
>two rivers folk are cast and I know the shows already dead
Pic related. It all gets so tiresome

Attached: F7785BBF-9512-4BDD-87D8-A0742BE00172.png (300x300, 58K)

No he's very integral to the story and him going back to the Two Rivers show's how the world is rapidly changing.

Its more the journey but your about to get to some very interesting parts towards the end of Lord of Chaos.

Are all of you fucking racist cucks living out in the sticks? Do any of you go in to the rural areas whatsoever? If you're that afraid of brown people you'll be in for a major surprise.

I read the entire series and can recall maybe a half dozen events. 90% of the writing was hair pulling, inner monologues about nothing, and random storylines that went nowhere.
>Yeah far too much time spent with Wise Women, Aes Sedai and other shit
Elaida is the worst character I have ever read in anything, ever. Takes up so much time, does literally nothing, and exists just to suck.

Emmonds fields is the equivalent of the sticks in WoT.

I dont get why every fucking reboot needs a diverse cast

WE WUZ FARMERS N SHEIT

>Nynaeve al'Meara
Lmao, what a tryhard hack.

That's the political climate we live in. Left is right, up is down, and everything is diverse, like it or not.

I dont get why they need to make a back water like the Two Rivers diverse when they have an already diverse world made by Robert. It actully disrupts a plot point like Rand looking different than everyone else and his mother being considered an "outsider"

Continuity was one of the first things sacrificed on the altar of PC.

>handed a world packed to the brim with diversity already written into it
>fucking blow it on the first fucking village

Attached: 1577754630041.jpg (750x755, 73K)

What makes me sick is that Emmonds Field will probably have tiled roofs.

>I dont get why they need to make a back water like the Two Rivers diverse when they have an already diverse world made by Robert.
Because that diversity wasn’t in the first few chapters and therefore wouldn’t be in the first episode.

>It actully disrupts a plot point like Rand looking different than everyone else and his mother being considered an "outsider"
Thinking “plot-points” and “storylines” and “respect for source material” should override social justice and including marginalized communities at the expense of quality makes you a Nazi

That's funny, but you forget that most characters will be some minority often seen as annoying and bossy. The women of Wheel of Time were already pretty insufferable, but art imitates life. The real problem is that the "people" writing this will have a deficient understanding of human relationships at best. Their relationships are based on one-upmanship, uneven compromise and parasitism. They're cannibals that see no value in anything, just their way forward. I wouldn't call them vandals. A vandal destroys because something has value to someone else, therefore they understand value. The guys making WoT and any other big series don't see that anymore, if they ever did. These "people" would look at you and see a means of improving their own station. Anything you carve would be kindling if they needed it, and they'll cringe and beg just to get close enough to strike. Degenerates leaving oily stains wherever they go. Like a cannibal these things see what should have soul, yet only hunger. I might be convinced they're human, but not people.

Attached: michelle-tolo-wot-collection-01.jpg (2125x1028, 434K)

Early Wheel of Time is mostly traveling and descriptions of inns so it's not going to be as bad as Game of Thrones leaving stuff out.

based

Nynaeve tugged at her braid

Shut the fuck up. Nynaeve is best girl and casting a nigger for her is a fucking insult.

Mostly this but Aviendha and Moiraine are best girls

>being a old fag in early 2000 seeing stuff like LotR.
>Thinking the future is going be awesome with adaptions of more western fantasy novels and asian manga like gundam possibly.
>fast forward to now bizzarro world after the sjw cultural shift around 2013.
LOL enjoy your niggers and stronk women goy.

What went so wrong?

>What went so wrong?
Women voting / getting equal rights I guess. That or (((you know who))) controlling the media.

>smooths skirt

>Nynaeve
>cunt
read the books before spouting this drivel

yea but we got to fap later to imagining her used as a seanchan bed slave after lots of BDSM training...

Must be the lone egwenefag.

me

You haven’t seen the set photos of EF that released last week? No thatched roofs.

*Sniffs*

The stupidest thing about that village was that it was modeled 100% after the Shienaran style, so it hints that they just don't give a fuck and made every village look the same, losing the cultural variety already.

rand and mat were perfect castings, and i'd fuck both of them :)

Go lick the Dark One's taint.

Attached: gays not welcome.jpg (600x728, 43K)

You really should do a reread when you get the time for it. WoT is way better on rereads when you spot all the foreshadowing and little things you missed.

Tugs Weave

Nynaeve is the best woman in the whole series. Egwene is the actual monster. I fucking challenge you to read this brilliantly autistic treaty and repudiate it: readandfindout.com/wheeloftime/messageboard/285742/

>treaty
>*essay
Not sure why I did that.

Based. Fuck Egw*ne and fuck the Wh*te T*wer.

Attached: virgin sedai asha'chad.png (3518x1500, 313K)

Bampu.

I've only read the first WoT book, should I keep going?

Yes, I live in a rural town of 40% mexicans and 40% whites and 20% asians.

Ive come across a hand full of black people in 10 years and they keep to themselves.

So when I see all these shows with all these blacks and no mexicans its fake as fuck.

Not really worth it, no.

Reason I know WoTVwill be garbage:
Show runner loves Egwene, ‘doesn’t understand’ Nynaeve.

My favorite fantasy series is The Chronicles of Amber. George Martin claims it inspired GOT and has been talked about getting a series forever and never has and I hope it never will.
There is not a single non white human in it.
Recently its reddit page has been mysteriously featured and has gotten a lot more traffic. I am scared for my series. I don't want my childhood niggerfied.

Definitely. It doesn't even get really started until book 2 where it fully becomes its own thing.

Honestly, the man characters don’t really get going until book 4.

Fucking hell. Egwene is an utter cunt without a single redeeming feature, concerned with nothing but getting ahead no matter what it might cost others, constantly betraying and manipulating everyone. Nynaeve is solely motivated by her desire to protect and help her friends, and constantly seeks to better herself when she realizes her attitude is getting in the way. The show is utterly doomed.

That's every female character they cast now, though. In fact it's been the standard, particularly for females in charge, since like the mid-2000's. Are leftcels finally waking up to it?

listen to the audio books, they are read by a man and a woman for different chapters and when the man occasionally reads the female parts he just acts like a complete faggot and I can't say it's unrealistic to be honest

I was just looking at the books on audible. I want to get into the series so I can be properly angry about the shitty casting too.

>so I can be properly angry about the shitty casting too

I think if you read them you'll care but the audio books make the series sound just ridiculous

Good to know. One series I like had an amazing voice actor for the first set of books and then the second set was read by Wil Wheaton and the faggot same voiced the entire thing and ruined it so hard.

A lot of people use a VPN to get a UK voice actor on audible. The name of the wind for example has a shitty american one (I'm not an anglophile I just think americans don't speak fluidly enough)

I didn't know audible worked like that I just thought it listed all version. When I look up Stephen King I get shown a ton of french language versions even though I'm in America.

>I didn't know audible worked like that

I just checked and it still does, you'd get Nick Podehl instead of Degas for name of the wind and you wouldn't even know. I think they hide this from people

Lists both for me.

Attached: audible.jpg (1032x715, 171K)

I only get Rupert Degas, I'm guessing some Americans complained about Nick Podehl. I remember this being an issue at the time. I would suggest you double check any book in future as shitty voice acting is insufferable

So is nick or degas the one that does the silly voices for the women?

>tfw no thicc forsaken gf

Attached: Graendal.jpg (680x850, 246K)

why does Perrin simply not eat fucking everyone?

I remember seeing a fart fetish wheel of time comic where Rand goes around cutting heads off aes sidai while they fart. I wish I could find it as it was very funny, you could tell it wasn't a joke and they guy liked farting and decapitation

who is everyone to the right of nynaeve?

>you see Rand we're not like the other Two Rivers folk
>that's why we always lived apart from them on the farm
>you think they're your friends Rand but watch your back
>an Aybara did your mother in and those Cauthon fellows are all jews
>take my sword boy, you'll need it
>you're not like them and they know it
>we're not like them

Attached: Tam.jpg (1366x753, 118K)

who doesn't though

Faile, Egwene, Elayne, Avi, Min, Elan.

Uh, hello? Based ajah?

My guess is
>Faile
>Egw*ne
>Elayne
>Avi
>Min
>Ishy
Fucking lel at the artist making every woman have a massive bitch face besides Min.

guessing Faile, Egwene, Aviendha , min & Ba'alzamon

Thanks, I knew Avi, wasn't sure which was which for the others. Always pictured Faile dresses in white for some reason

>"SHARANS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this neighborhood before. There could be SHARANS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE SHARANS" he thought. The Fool Who Thought He Was King reverberated his entire horse-drawn coach, making it pulsate even as the 9 silver mark wine circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities after dark. "With Traveling, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: Tuatha'an.jpg (720x548, 96K)

>UwU come here wittle boy the Dark One wishes to tawk
>Tam: RUN RAND RUN!

Attached: scawy trollock.jpg (736x1104, 167K)

Projecting illiterate nigger mad he couldn't understand OP's post detected

best girl ruined. fuck everything about this show

Attached: Nynaeve BEST GIRL.png (1139x2072, 570K)

will season 1 only be based on the first book? Does anyone know?

rumor is book 1+2

so I have two books to reread before it starts to maximise my disappointment

This and based on the casting some new spring flashbacks.
You should be okay with that, yeah. New spring is a prequel book and generally recommended to be read after ~6 books or so.

Jesus what are you a Book cuck? getting off on your fantasy novels getting the BBC? just don't watch it will suck.

Josha is so cute lads...

Attached: Josha5.jpg (750x1000, 233K)

Yeah I've read new spring before. I've got it around here somewhere

as if you wont be watching it to shitpost about it

Padan Fain's role in the story is so weird. He spends so much time not doing anything at all.

Unironically kino casting. Mat too.

Jordan kind of forgot about the black tower too

I am appalled at the bitch they cast for Nynaeve. I fucking hate that egwenecuck Rafe

>as if you wont be watching it to shitpost about it

No I also tapped out of game of thrones when it started to turn shitty. I can't watch shitty TV

Disagree. I think the WoT audiobooks are great. There’s some mispronunciations and strange voice choices, but overall I love it.

looks like a quadroon.

was going to say a handsome jacked chad like efron could've been rand but he's only 5'8 kek

yeah its odd but him poisoning elaida's and whitecloaks' minds was kino

Perrin is fine too. he's tall, big, curly hair, etc. who cares if he's a little tan.

Attached: josha&marcus.jpg (750x1334, 104K)

And what was up with Jaichim Carridin? Why did he get so much build up in TGH and other books only to never do anything important and get killed off as such a side note?

>Everyone in the Two Rivers looks so similar that they don't even know what it's like for people to have different hair colors, aside from Rand
>Yeah, let's make it have the ethnic diversity of an NYC apartment building

>looks like a quadroon.
ehh maybe just when's he has a bit of a tan

Attached: josha12.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

>who cares if he's a little tan.

I just don't like pretending whites and blacks are interchangeable. They commit a lot of violent crimes and rape

based

kek

anyone choosing lanfear over this is fucking gay

yes

hopefully, but with jews you always lose. they'll get the mutts to keep paying for everything and there will be zero quality for eternity, just diversity quotas

cringe or bait

This.

>They commit a lot of violent crimes and rape
you can just say that about men in general. no reason to bring race into this, user. plus this has absolutely nothing to do with the show

I like it, except his eyes aren’t blue/grey enough

>you can just say that about men in general

You really can't though

Attached: 1568633288820.png (800x472, 41K)

>plus this has absolutely nothing to do with the show

Why? its a small village not chicago. They would all be one race.

>you can just say that about men in general
yeah but you can factually state black men commit more. why be intellectually dishonest?

you can say that again

he can just use contacts desu no biggie. grey eyes are rare anyway. they lucked out with josha honestly

Attached: joshawine1.jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Nynaeve is great though. And later on she gets a little indian dot thing on her forehead. So long as this actress has long braids and pulls them I am good with her.

>why be intellectually dishonest?

I dunno man, it's not like I hate them. Why pretend? it doesn't help them. Black americans have higher IQs because of them being raped by white slave masters

Attached: 1581413739217.jpg (1024x658, 117K)

The showrunner is going to turn Nyn into a huge bitch and jerk off Egwene.

i dont hate them either. i hate their culture and the white apologist liberals and (((others))) who make excuses for them

i agree, BUT the fact that they aren't all white doesn't make me wanna not watch the show, like, it's not a big deal for me. and i think it's pointless to complain about it because the show's not gonna change

for me it's a gender issue, not a race one. and uneducated men rape more, that's all
>why be intellectually dishonest?
my dude i just came to this thread to shitpost, not to discuss political/race/gender issues.

Attached: joshawine3.jpg (1080x1079, 115K)

>not to discuss political/race/gender issues.

Well you are by default with your position that runs counter to reality. You can't just assert niggies are capable and just leave it as a given. You can't educate people with genetic impairments towards intelligence.

>for me it's a gender issue, not a race one. and uneducated men rape more, that's all
okay then focus on the gender, when you divide the male gender by race blacks are like 10x more likely to commit violent crime. stop lying to yourself

Nynaeve is basically a secondary antagonist according to rafe

stop being racist

Attached: Josha11.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

Attached: 1568930843820.jpg (1075x1070, 1.15M)

math is fucking racist yo

I honestly don't see how I am to deal with this.

Attached: 1571264447892.jpg (800x800, 142K)

Oh god damnit. There are different regions and races in this world, why do they need to play the game of dropping black people into white nations like its nothing when it is clearly defined and even a plot point at parts that there are clearly differnt peoples-ah never mind, who fucking cares. You cant just tell a story anymore there has to be some modern politics involved, who am I kidding.

I don't get it. They have diversity in the books already? This is so fucking stupid

and how am i gonna deal with josha's cuteness? my heart cannot take it

Attached: Josha-JaapStrijkerOct18.3.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

>modern day liberalism
>making any sense
Amerimutt here. The day i saw every democrat presidential candidate on stage stating that ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS deserve free healthcare was when i knew this was straight 1984 clown world. 2+2=5, and black people need to be the main characters of every piece of media published from 2013 onwards.

I think they just hate white people so much having a main cast being white its unthinkable. "you can't have a white cast! they are the enemy and should pay for their crimes!"

>and black people need to be the main characters

I've noticed they do this in the UK when it should be Pakistani not black over there. UK is only 5% black. Why aren't there more Pakistanis? they push blacks in order to create a sub race smart enough to work as cogs but too dumb to rebel

Patrician

> Hol up, is you saying I is be the dragon reborn and shit? dats crazy dog you be trippin

You haven't read a single page from 1984, have you?

Heres one for you in the UK. Pay attention in ads, watch the ratio of mixed couples. Once you see it you wont unsee it, and its never anything other than black people. Im all for representation but why does that only extend to black people.

diversity means antiwhite

Why would you assume he hasn't? it's a scifi novel that's like 100 pages. Sorry man, reality is what it is. I guess some people prefer illusion to the despair of knowing you've been manipulated into believing ridiculous things. Ask your self why the father of genetic research was shunned for saying the same

Stop committing crimes.

Attached: no.jpg (352x374, 30K)

they use blacks for diversity because they are too stupid to realise they are being used. Every other race would be able to realise that it doesn't make sense and everything if hypocritical

>they use blacks for diversity

I noticed they rarely use asian women unless they are ugly as shit. Indian men but rarely women and why not Latinos other than Castizo? Very strange diversity they lump us with. Gay black dudes yes everyone else no?

>replace a few key characters with diversity hires
>every discussion revolves around race instead of the bust sizes of the forsaken
thanks a lot Rafe you faggot

Attached: Graendal1.jpg (258x419, 89K)

if loving josha is a crime then arrest me right here and right now

Attached: joshaig.gif (261x470, 1.36M)

I will forgive everything if they get Hendricks for mommydal.

They really discriminate agains titcows in Hollywood

im an american spic, and idgaf about spics being in media (i'm white skinned) but its fucking infuriating that every single commercial is a white man with a black woman, but absolutely no hispanics. or oriental asians or indians. its fucking horseshit.

there's better thiccie mcsticcies in hollywood than Hendricks. She'd have been great for Graendal 10 years ago but now shes fat, Graendel's waist to tit ratio is hnnng tier

It's just the kalergi plan, go ahead and look it up. Very interesting the Wikipedia tells you its bad but won't tell you what it even is

>now shes fat
Yes.

Attached: pierce mustache2.jpg (1000x1136, 199K)

who for lanfear? For me it's Eva Green

Attached: lanfear1.jpg (751x1063, 218K)

That milktruck from Euphoria. All the kino mommies are getting old

Attached: 1564257341496.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Eva Green is such a meme choice for her and people only suggest that because they're turbocoomers. Same with Daddario. Sure, they both have nice tits but their faces wouldn't fit Lanfear at all. Lanfear is supposed to be the epitome of "classical"/greek statue-like beauty, both Eva and Daddario are way too fucking unique looking (to put it nicely) and Daddario is just downright creepy when she smiles.

>"The Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,[1] is a far-right,[2] anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory"
honest to goodness, seeing this as the first words on the wikipedia page MAKES ME BELIEVE IT 100x MORE.

i just told my girlfriend about how Obama 100% spied on trump's campaign, which i am under the impression was widely confirmed by multiple sources. go on google, see the wikipedia page, and its labeled a conspiracy.

elizabeth olsen in stupidly tight, form fitting clothes.

based choice

Eva plays crazy really well. Daddario wouldn't suit her. Eva is a bit too old now I agree but in her prime she would match Lanfear pretty well

These guys man, they never stop

Attached: 1572438531588.jpg (940x1024, 204K)

They're cutting off the sniffs and braid tugging and that alone shreds 1/4 of his books.

Eva has this weird sunken eyes look and low eyebrows which make her look very distinct, but not something you'd see in those "perfect facial proportions for attractiveness" artist guides which is what Lanfear is supposed to be the epitome of.

what about Lucy Boynton?

Attached: 1574583737265.jpg (800x1000, 928K)

Any pics with dark hair?

Yeah! and with bigger lips and a broader nose! also maybe tanned and with brown eyes and braided hair plus 40 lbs heavier

i'd say Sarah Gadon is the prettiest actress face wise rn, wonder how she'd look with dark hair

What do you think of Holly Earl?

She's in The Blackcoat's Daughter with dark hair very briefly

Attached: 8d26df_30664a6171f249069474d81c91c8b949~mv2_d_1673_1922_s_2.jpg (1673x1922, 1.93M)

What the fuck are you blabbering about? Lanfear has dark hair.

gorgeous but too baby faced for lanfear

now as Elayne or Min...

Eh, who cares. I stopped reading after the 4th book due to the authors repetition, etc. You get sick of reading about Nynaeve tugging her fucking braids every couple of pages.

Yeah me too, it became a chore. He writes women too realistically I.E annoying

Who can India Eisley play?

Attached: 1562806245628.jpg (798x960, 78K)

Moggy.

damn you blew it. didnt even get the battle of Cairhienen in book 5, or dumai's wells

based moggy

Attached: moghedien.jpg (680x850, 640K)

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. ROBERT FUCKING JORDAN IS PROBABLY SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE AT THE NIGGER CASTING. HOLY SHIT I AM AT AN UNSAFE LEVEL OF ANGER RIGHT NOW!

me too m8. and i only just read the full book series from November 2018 to this past november because amazon greenlit the project, and i knew they'd cuck it.

Robert Jordan also killed communists and now his fellow americans are clamoring to elect one as president of the USA, so im sure hes spinning in his grave for multiple reasons.

Who's your favorite minor character that's going to be cut? For me, it's Sulin.

I grew up with WoT and made a ton of friends in the fandom, back in the day when you could go to websites exclusively for fans and way before Facebook. (RIP Wotmania). This is some hardcore disrespect going on, and I hope it's an abject failure.

I, personally, cannot wait for Galad to be a 5/10 african american gentlemen that all the caucasian aes sedai fawn over =3

Why would they cut Sulin? bread and butter to this freaks. If anything she'll get more time

Sulin actually likes a man and treats him with respect and as family. That's not in the spirit of female role models like Egwene, who call him a tyrant for outlawing murder, rape and plunder.

CUTE! CUTE!

>This is some hardcore disrespect going on,
Agreed, but its nothing new in Hollyjew. Have you seen how (((they))) absolutely ruined and intentionally emasculated Luke Skywalker, the hero of millions of children over four decades, in order to prop up their precious new, 'diverse' heroes?
>and I hope it's an abject failure.
same. At least we can always enjoy the books.

You are over thinking this, theyll just make her say whatever fits their narrative. They don't even care a little bit that it deviates

Probably Talmanes, but then again they might include him as the only other named character from the Band so he might not get cut.

>diverse' heroes

like this guy?

Attached: 1560327460352.jpg (1080x1257, 123K)

Talmanes is in, Nalesean and Vanin get cut. The manservants stay but are made super quirky so funny.

They better not cut Vanin. We need that absolute unit stealing horses left and right and being based as fuck.

Well, they would cut him, but the series won't actually make it that far. So technically I guess he won't be cut.

That said, they will probably just cut the entire Gholam plotline altogether.

i want nynaeve to shove her staff up my ass and call me wool headed and then kick me in the balls and spit on me
then cuddles

I don’t think the Women’s Circle would approve.

I would be interested to see how they treat the Ebou Dar storyline. Personally I've always thought the 'Tylin raped Mat!' people are fucking stupid, when Mat believes he's about to leave her in Crown of Swords his parting words are 'I'll miss you, but next time I'll do the chasing.' He was just being a male tsundere about it really.

I digress. It would be interesting to see what narrative the showrunners go with when it seems like a lose lose for them. I could see the sjw mobs going nuclear however they depicted it.

Meh, he was whimpering like a bitch after the first time it happened. He may have developed feelings for her but at first he was trapped and force to fuck a leathery old hag

Tylin's supposed to a smoking hot milf, not a leathery old hag. Mat's inner monologue is not a reliable narrator of his feelings, if he really didn't want to be with Tylin he could have avoided it simply.

>Personally I've always thought the 'Tylin raped Mat!' people are fucking stupid
Well I'm sorry to tell you this, but you're the one who's fucking stupid here. Mat is a textbook example of a male victim of sexual abuse, he doesn't understand what's happening and tries to rationalize it to himself with the whole "chasing" shit, when their "chasing" is nowhere near comparable. He gets raped at knifepoint and denied food unless he continues sleeping with the person who holds absolute authority in the situation, if the genders were reversed there wouldn't be even a fucking debate about this. He also gets the typical reaction when a male rape victim tries to get help: he gets ridiculed and told he was probably the one who was to blame for the situation in the first place or that he should just be happy for what happened and the situation was just him getting "what he deserved" for flirting with women (even though as said, Mat never went anywhere near as far as Tylin and explicitly points out several times that he'll always immediately move on if the girl isn't into it and mostly just wants a dance and a kiss).

Your view isn't uncommon, though, but that only shows how important this issue is. You're an absolute fucking brainlet and your attitude is just the exact same "whatever he probably liked it" -bullshit we already had in the books when Mat tried to ask for help and what men who get abused in the real world have to deal with as well.

That said, I'm absolutely certain that the show is just going to turn Mat into a dudebro who keeps bothering women with his flirting and twist the storyline into it actually being about him "getting what he deserved". I have no faith that this production has anyone capable of understanding nuance.

>Mat's inner monologue is not a reliable narrator of his feelings
It's amazing how you're so close to getting it but go full retard at the finish line. Yes, Mat is not a reliable narrator, that's why the whole "haha I'm just bothered that I'm not the one who's chasing lol" thing is not reliable. It's literally a cope.
>if he really didn't want to be with Tylin he could have avoided it simply.
Did you miss the part where this was pretty much impossible? They literally starved him until he submitted again.

Yeah, all those lines in CoS and WH about him caressing Tylin's body and fucking her for hours are because he was just a little victim. It's not like he could just go stay in an inn or a stable, like he does in WH when he's actually preparing to leave. Mat's sullen about it but his actions stem from being unused to female pursuit and being uncomfortable with nobility. RJ was always clear that it wasn't intended as Mat being raped and that he was upset people took it that way, you're reading too much into it.

>’handsome woman’
>smoking hot milf
She old m8. Her sons like 20 and wasn’t even her oldest. Leathery old hag was an exaggeration but still

>this scene will never be reality

Attached: Ny and Mor.jpg (800x1000, 697K)

S-saved

nah, he trusted min too.

imagine if nynaeve got blacked lol

first thread?

she's already black in teh show so she wont be blacked

Attached: ny tugs braid.jpg (800x1036, 90K)

>rapes you at knifepoint and denies you food unless you allow the raping to continue
>haha just pursuit man don't be a little bitch

all these people complaining about a few black people instead of being stocked for things such as
>padan fain nailing a mydraal to a door while his trollocs watch
>rand and gang going through a billion lifes via the traveling stones, and mat swearing he would never betray rand
>dumais well, rand in a box, and asha'man magic human blenders
>perrin telling the wolves that they caged shadowslayer, and the wolves replying "we come"
>mother fucking children of the light
>mat being bestboy literally 100% of the time hes in the books
>mydraal fighting mydraal in the stone of tear being described as a whirlwind of swords
>i win again, lews therin
>perrin asking where lord ingatar is, and rand saying "hes dying"
>lord ingtar confessing to rand, and saying how 1 man could hold 100 in the narrow passage
>lord ingtar asking rand how someone can be saved by the light, and rand tells him that he thinks just wanting to is enough
>the shienar sniffer guy
>logain getting healed
>band of the red hand, nalsean and talmanes and the fat horse thief scout guy
im excited, my dudes

Based on my personal experience, the reason most of us are "racist cucks" is because we live somewhere regularly exposed to niggers and are tired of putting up with their shit, so we try to escape through fantasy books and entertainment.

>cut
>cut
>Battle will happen offscreen to save budget
>cut
Does anyone like these guys for 90% of the series?
>rewritten
>cut
>cut
>Ingtar, Hurin and Uno get cut, it's just the lads, Loial and Masema
>Logain getting healed happens offscreen
>All of those guys except Talmanes get cut

i respect those digits, but why do you do this to me? cant you let me dream a little longer until i have to wake and watch the shitty show when its out?

>cutting nalsean
TOO FAR, RAFE JUDEN

You must become harder than cuendillar to endure shitty adapatations of your favorite novels from your youth. Only when they are finished can we learn laughter and tears again.

i give it 2 seasons

It's more that we can already see how little they care about the source material and can extrapolate from that how well they are going to do these scenes you'd normally be hyped for. Seriously, the reddit niggers who are the most vocal about this adaptation are extremely eager to change WoT to be more woke, you can see it clearly when they push the "muh different turning" excuse for any and all changes.

checkt

Attached: gallery_20825_141_14599.jpg (604x453, 42K)

Not diverse enough unless it's a TWoF (trans-racial woman of fat)

haha i thought for a second you meant "the wheel of fime"!

this is what shits me

reddit faggot on twitter tweets to rafe

> i think idris elba should be lan
thats a great idea

>i think edmonds field should be a multi cult town just like our own lives
thats a great idea

>i don't like polygamy so rand shouldn't have 3 wives
thats a great idea i'm a feminist too

these are all real tweets btw i use to have caps of them but my old computer dies

whats taking so long the stories already their just make the show should be easy

some sets, some music, costume, actors, bit of cgi for magic wala i did it

*AHEM*

Fuck Tar Valon
Fuck Salidar
Fuck the Aes Sedai
Fuck saidar
Fuck the White Tower
Fuck Far Madding
Fuck Ebou Dar
Fuck the Kin besides Setalle Anan's milkers
Fuck the Wise Ones
Fuck the Women's Circle
Fuck the Crystal Throne
Fuck the Windfinders
Fuck the Mistress of the Novices
Fuck Sharans
Fuck Cadsuane
And most of all, FUCK EGWENE.

Attached: asha'dab.png (562x403, 65K)

based

Filming is wrapping up in May.

Leave the Wise Ones alone, them fucking wrecking the Aes Sedai at every turn is wonderful.

how are they going to handle the fist season being like lotr with the green man and shit

They will reach TGH in the first season already, might even have the season cover the first two books fully, so the LotR stuff will only be the first half.

this

is

what

shits

ME

The books are literal shit and I've never met a single fan of them who wasn't a mouth breather. Not even trolling

put your autism aside

You realize that isn't the work of leftists, right? Giant corporations include gays and blacks and other "super important minority groups" in their ads in order to appeal to the retards who fall for their bait, to appear as if they care about people. In reality - and this is something most serious leftists are aware of - they only do so to increase sales, while also underpaying their employees, stealing resources from blacks and browns abroad, destroying the environment, and spreading degeneracy and disease in the population. You guys are one step closer to the truth than the retards too obsessed with identity politics to notice this shit, but you too are just a few steps away from getting the whole picture. It's not about jews, it's about rich boomers fucking over the rest of us.

But politics aside, I'd fuck the absolute shit out of Nynaeve's actress, holy FUCK

Attached: 1541683639901.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

my question to these people did you like the story? if so why are you trying to change it by shoe horning in a cast that doesn't accurately reflect the characters?

why are you trying to make changes to the story like changing edmonds field to not be a homogenous society where rand stands out?

why aren't you satisfied with an already ethnically diverse story?

why don't we make rand 3 foot tall black midget by your logic?

I will never understand this way of thinking
>we will remain true to the books
>we're going to change things to be more diverse and include current year political correctness

They have no real intention of staying true to the books, that's just something they say to try and trick naive fans into watching it.

>i enjoyed it but i think that i could have written it better
it's this

its called iconoclast you take control of the media and shoe horn your politics into everything if it fails who cares go to the next thing and tear it down then rebuild things in appropriate to your ideology thats why the left defaces statues and tries to revise history

in china it was the great leap forward where all the old shit got torn down for the a new communist society

its just left doing what it always does destroy culture

probably some guy that wrote some fanfic about egwene having a big burly black guy as a warder

yeah it would be awful if that got adapted to live action

>around da bloods of manetherin
>best be fearin'

>no casting news for like two months
I just want to get disappointed about a shitty Galad choice and forget about this show

Making every character an American negro is not a diverse cast. But that ship has sailed. Negros = diversity.

Did Egwene ever get her comeuppance? I bowed out like 10 books in.