Literally like 3 or 4 projects out now/coming out soon

>literally like 3 or 4 projects out now/coming out soon
>they're ALL about race

Attached: Jordan_Peele_Call_to_Arms_SAG.jpg (1400x1028, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_ellietheempress_/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh no someone looks different than me

imagine the shit you could get away with if you were black

Literally the definition of a race hustler.

t. pathetic brown m*n

Attached: 1583256319106.jpg (750x653, 70K)

Is this the plot for his quintet?

based pajeeta

Dude racism lmao XD

Based roastie

I actually hate niggers so fucking much, no other race bothers me, not even Jews...but I would hang every nigger from a tree if I was able

Look to me like this Jordan Peel guy is a little bit of a racist no?

it's pretty obvious he cries himself to sleep every night wishing his parents could have both been black and raised him in the ghetto

Apparently, the only way to move beyond race is to talk about it incessantly.

dude racism not okay :'(

Attached: 1581432341435.jpg (963x896, 278K)

>white mother
>white wife
race hustler or overcompensating? maybe both

Same with Kapernick. It’s the mixed mutts dilemma. They compensate for not being black enough.

He doesn't even look like a nigga, looks like a kurd lmao

His mother is Jewish and he married into a jewish family.

He learned the trade.

every?

Attached: 1582013927102.webm (640x1138, 1.44M)

this guy is an EXPERT jew sucker.
He was a literal who with a lame comedy show and now he's on the fucking twilight zone. His movies are shit, too.

yes, fucking pathetic white cuck, niggers look like animals

>surprised a one trick pony can only do one thing

Wouldn't it reduce racism more if you stopped constantly talking about it? You're just putting the idea on peoples head and then it manifests negatively on a later date.

ok shes free to go

That's all they can write about. I've been in two different creative writing classes for electives at uni, and they always write about their skin color. It's ironic.

am i the only one on here who actually enjoys his movies? i'm pretty hyped for Candy man.

I guess that is what happens when your race has an average IQ level of 70

literally the female variant of muh dik
>muh bob

More samples please

she can black me any day.

>sjws try to shoehorn minorities into everything
"Ugh if you care so much about representation just make your own movies"
>actually makes their own movies and they're super successful
"Fucking race hustlers REEEEEEEEE!!!"

The 1 drop hack.

Omg a black girl with big tits. I've never seen a woman with breasts before they're so rare!

I don't get it

>just because they make they're own movies they are now immune to criticism

this but unironically.

Isn't he part Jewish?

There's a difference between making your own movies and making movies that have the same theme every single time. "Cracker bad. Black people good. Cracker oppress the black. Black must rise up."

you sound like such a pussy. boohoo niggers! Waaahhh! niggers. Fucking niggers! waaahhhh! Get used to it dickhead. We live in an age where people move from place to place. just because ur white doesn't mean you have to live in whiteland.

Your straw man dropped its hat, retard.

OOOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA OOOGA CHAKA

Yes, and? Almost all his productions have the same theme of 'muh racisms', one tricks ponys deserve to be criticized

It's almost as if he's a one trick pony, sorta like WCW at the end of the 90s.

race war when

You criticize what a movie succeeded or failed at in what its goal was, not what it's about. Did Hitchcock suck because his movies were all about suspense? People seem to like them. I haven't even seen a Peele movie but good on him for making his own shit instead of trying to piggyback off of and shoehorn black people into other franchises.

>actually makes their own movies

Attached: 1578955049108.gif (362x345, 3M)

What are you even trying to say here, that Peele isnt actually directing them?

>because his movies were all about suspense?

Low IQ retard. Suspense is a genre, not a theme. Two suspense films can have completely different themes.

all black comics pretty much only talk about being black

I kinda respect kenan thompson a bit, he can be funny without race jokes

>Dude racism lmao XD

this but unironically. racism is fucking epic

Attached: darkie btfo.jpg (1240x882, 249K)

She looks like she _____ _____ ____

I'm glad someone out there is making original things and that he's not just shoving black people into other shit for no reason, but it's so creatively void. He seems a lot like Spike Lee where a lot of the time he doesn't even get the meaning of his own work. I thought US was going to be about the plague of black on black crime and how they're all part of the same group facing the same problems so they need to stop tearing eachother apart and work together to secure a brighter future. But no it was about like what it means to be american or income inequality or some shit. Get Out was a fluke. Look at that godawful twilight zone reboot he made. Two of the episodes are literally "WHAT IF A CHILD BECAME PRESIDENT" which sounds like a fucking kid's movie from the 80s and "WHAT IF ALL MEN SUDDENLY BECAME REALLY EVIL". I shit you not.

Farts Stilton cheese?

loves based sneed

Attached: 1583196393953.jpg (533x398, 28K)

this is sponebob

>I haven't watched Jordan Peele's films

Can't blame him, he's getting good reviews and the leftists eat that shit up. Probably the easiest way for someone to repackage the same product for millions. He'd be a fool not to capitalise on it

Ruining the Twilight Zone by making it transparently about race (see, the "knockout game" clip) and dropping the allegory the original series used was bad enough to drop this guy forever.

Why're they letting him make movies all of a sudden? The writing was always the shittiest part of their sketches, because they can't actually write, they just have a fun idea and them proceed to rub the idea in your face in the most uncreative, predictable and on the nose ways possible.

Armond White called him a "race hustler", is it any surprise?

Yeah I mean I have no interest in seeing them but I dont mind that they exist. I'm just making fun of people who are so transparently moving the goalposts from "sjws quit fucking with other people's movies and do your own thing" to "ok you're making your own movies but I dont like what they're about" when obviously all they really want to do is complain about black people.

I am so fucking tired of capitalists and their insane perception of value. The guy already has more money than he can spend.

3-4 movies about racing.
I hope it will be about the Group B rally racing from the 80s.

>see, the "knockout game" clip
link?

Hot.

no one "makes their own movies". There is always a studio producing it.
are you trying to say that i've told people to make their own sjw movies?

Yeah there are just blatant racists but I just think his work is contrived. Not even about him being black or anything. I just honestly think he's a hack with one punchline.

don’t blame capitalism for that. blame black people you retard

>A HUMAN WITH A LIGHT SKINTONE??? AHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE ARGHJIISEUJBIIFSET

high test post

Ethnic women love BWC.

He truly is the modern lovecraft.

In the last few days I've become absolutely obsessed with black women. Just seeing a black woman in public and knowing that beautiful chocolate skin goes down below her clothes over her whole body. Mmmm smooth soft brown skin of the inner thigh region

Does he have a white cat?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>no one "makes their own movies". There is always a studio producing it.
No shit you insufferable pedant, what is your point? He's doing his own thing, if you like it watch it, if you don't then don't.

He's a nigger, what do you expect.

what's your point? filmmaking is a business. his previous films focusing on race horror were successful. strike while the iron is hot and bank.

Every?

Attached: she cute.webm (640x800, 1.32M)

He's a shill being sponsored by the industry to spread propaganda, i doubt many people watch his shitty pics.

How to get qt black arthoe gf?

Attached: 1581055839705.webm (640x800, 1.05M)

He knows very well that he could never score a woman like that, so that only adds to his hatred.

Racism is a hilarious and honest way of celebrating cultural differences you bigot.

>i doubt many people watch his shitty pics.
come again? both Get Out and Us were made on Blumhouse budgets and banked more than $255,000,000.

He's a filmmaker being paid to churn out trash for the sake of moneymaking.

She's poking it out a crazy amount which is a shame because she already has a amazing ass standing up straight and he abs would be way more defined with proper posture.
Tummy>ass

I can smell the coconut butter, burnt hair, BO and bad decisions.

You'll have to hope some kind user saved it because I don't have it, only saw it on the show.

The gist is that there's a couple being interviewed about the "worst night" of their lives and they're walking down the sidewalk la la la when suddenly some white street kids come up behind the (black) male and give him the sucker punch from behind routine while the (white) female looks aghast at what they've done.

Basically they race-flipped the knockout game clips of black kid punching out the male half of white couples. Powerful or something, I guess.

t. seething pajeet

The funny thing is that he's half-cast, meaning he's basically a white man who won the genetic lottery to be able to get away with making all kinds of racist jokes because his skin is slightly dark.

i would make a movie called WE ARE NIGGERS that is just footage of blacks committing crime for 2 hours
people would consider it a genius exploration of 'white gaze' and i would win a nobel prize, probably in math or whatever

Yep, but could you imagine a world without problems, bigotry and misery? How the fuck would we make any money then ?

That his prerogative i guess. Perhaps white guilt will still bring out white people to his projects. I always say it's better that they go make their own original shit rather than black wash existing shit.

Thanks user, you cured my racism

That's not how it works

Kys nig-nog

Considering that this is all online, I think any stench you feel is more likely to be your own.

if you don't want to hear my legitimate criticism of this negro's race bait trash, then don't compain on my Yea Forums you insufferable soitoid

>"Is that a-- "
>"No--, i can't believe it, no! no!!!!"
>"It can't be-- a-, w-white MEN!!!!!!"
>"KIKEMAN, HELP ME!!!"

Attached: OHNONONO.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>How dare artists include subjects close to them in their art!

>probably in math or whatever
Yeah, Niggonometry.

threads like this is all the evidence anyone needs to confirm how insecure white people are.

Jijaboo hands wrote this

>a we waz kangz nignog talking about insecurity
Yikes.

>american film maker makes movies with messages that reflect the most prevalent social issue in american culture
>openly racist board: WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT RACE WTF?

i wonder how many years itll take for you guys to realize that racists are dumber than sjws

Its empty, vapid non-criticism. A black guy wants to make movies about race, a woman wants to make movies about women, an Italian wants to make movies about mobshit, who fucking cares?

Ok nigger.

Attached: 1544656909071.png (249x277, 80K)

Millennial Spike Lee. Only he's really an Uncle Tom.

Then all of a sudden, a white guy wants to make a movie about white people
>OH NO THAT'S RACIST, WHERE DA BLACK PEEP AT, WHITEY????

>>How dare artists include subjects close to them in their art!
That would be like Speilberg only making Holocaust movies and not doing Jurassic Park, ET, or Indiana Jones.
The reason why no one sees "black" movies is because the subject matter is always the same.
>muh racisms
>muh oppression
>muh slavery
>muh Jim Crow
Why is there never a movie about a black guy who is married to a black woman, who has an affair with his black secretary and the secretary and wife team up to kill him?

Attached: 1513135115914.jpg (1200x1039, 192K)

I heard Spike Lee hates him.

Proof. you guys can be such little bitches.

I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Hol' up sir you've had too much to think.

pretty sure the most prevalent social issue in american culture is immigration

A white man wants to make a movie about white dudes....maybe some historical epic. Wait a minute, can't have that anymore without incessant bitching. More likely it won't get off the ground.

Goes both ways. Not everything will appeal to everyone. PS- Peele's movies are mediocre at best.

Because he's jealous that he's no longer the critically-acclaimed black director making anti-white social commentary flicks.

Basically, it's typical nigger turf war shit.

lol dis nigga mad

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

this

Attached: 1571397320561.jpg (318x318, 29K)

he was specifically referring to the level of retardation it takes to be racist

your response shows he might be correct

Didn't Scorcese just make The Irishman? Which was boring and got called boring, but I don't recall any shit about lack of diversity. Except a lack of young actors.

WE

Attached: 1582336874687.jpg (706x670, 152K)

Attached: tumblr_p4clwbP5591spgfueo1_1280.jpg (850x1100, 143K)

You jest, but making someone feel insecure is the most common form of white supremacy so I wouldn't knock it if I were you. Black people could lose their biggest trump card if it's ok to make others feel uncomfortable.

It's drug laws, my friend.

>show he might be correct
No, the meme fits perfectly

Irishman? You mean the "niggers of europe?" They always score social justice points alongside jews. Hardly considered the "evil" whitey.

Ethnic women hate themselves for aesthetic reasons not vague psychological ones

it's genuinely pathetic and disappointing

Nobody in Europe cares about Irish people, that's another American thing. Here we mostly just admire them for all their writers and scientists. And for their ability to drink.

>no u

Every time you qq i'll post it.

Attached: 1581526292197.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

>STOP RESISTING

Attached: 1555694860335.jpg (693x1024, 162K)

>hey man yeah this movie you made about eating poop? No offense or anything but it's kinda bad and uninspired
>WHAT THAT'S NOT CRITICISM YOU CAN'T JUST CRITICISE ME, A PROUD POOP EATER

pretty sure you're retarded.

Either way, replace "most prevalent" with "one of the most prevalent" and the point still stands

Scorcese only makes movies about italians, irish, and jews. None of these are considered white by the hollywood elite.

>Scorcese
He's grandfathered in, he doesn't have to follow the diversity quotas.

pretty sure you're a faggot
immigration is destabilizing the lives of average citizens to a degree that blacks never could
blacks aren't responsible for stagnant wages

>prevalent social issue
it's almost as if desegragation was a mistake or something

Attached: 1581015162930.png (1494x1126, 294K)

>blacks aren't responsible for stagnant wages
lmfao

no one is making American white insecure. they do that all by themselves. proof: threads like this.

You ever notice that during the modern golden age of black-white relations that occurred from approximately 1985 to the Rodney King Chimp-out of 1992 there were so many fun and entertaining movies that had black characters but their subject matter didn't HAVE to revolve around the fact that they were black and muh jim crowe?

imagine actually believing that people who don't work are responsible for wage stagnation

>whites have about 5 countries in the world to themselves
>everyone else gets the other 193
>nooo we need to live in those 5 not these 193 that's racist shut up!!

another insecure whitey, at your service!

>tfw latino but hate blacks

>Blacks totally aren't insecure
>Every creative output they have is reassuring themselves it's the white man's fault they failed
Yeah totally not insecure

>a negro calling someone insecure
You're entire race is built on insecurity, that's why you backwash history to feel important

>"ok immigration is a problem as well, now back to my point"
>continues to talk about immigration

why are retards like this

This nigga face looks like a giant baby, is this the black equivalent of Rian Johnson?

>somalis
>black
BRO?!

*your

you called me retarded in your first line, ergo you're saying my argument was wrong
but fine, I accept your defeat

>somersaults past you
You’ll cant accept my defeat if you can’t catch me retard
>tuck rolls out of sight

Attached: 1F4EA6EF-9154-48CF-9213-C715A3A79FFB.png (500x373, 201K)

Yes, maybe we should have qualified it by saying "good movies". Jordan Peele is subpar vro

god it feels so good to be black bros...we have skinny white incels raging at us on every website. white women flocking to us to taste the fabled BBC that their men can't provide. the naturally sculpted muscles passed down from my warrior bloodline. the free handouts by guilt ridden whiteoids. being treated like literal GODS.
feels so good. here i am sitting on break (6 figure salary job) laughing at you guys seethe.

Attached: 96fbd4aed6e79584a1bdc73e5c915b32.jpg (750x937, 106K)

>raised by his white mom
>white as fuck personality
>told he was "black" all his life
>mocked minorities on his sketch comedy show and knew he could get away with it because he was "black"
>Now thinks he's down with the struggle
lmao

The media treats minorities like retards by giving them awards for doing things that white people have been doing for centuries. ‘Us’ was a terrible movie but we’re supposed to cheer and give the director an animal cracker like a good mongoloid because he’s black and by golly he can do what any non retard can do!

what that greasy pubic hair looking stuff on his chin

>that
>woman

this, but unironically

>this lame bait

At least he’s not making black rip-offs of Fatal Attraction.

Attached: HOLYBASED.jpg (720x463, 22K)

HOW DARE YOU!
The man is changing hearts and minds through racially driven horror movies and Twilight Zones and you have the nerve to think he’s doing it for money!
I’m not naive, YOU are naive!

Attached: AB42CA69-BB4B-4FF8-B943-0B7E1CF5AAED.jpg (720x401, 23K)

probably for being his replacement.

>literally like 3 out of 4 threads on /tv are about race

People don't hate Jordan Peele because his movies have black people in them. He is hated because he is a pathetic buttgoy who just does the bidding of his masters.

Ebin roast ahahah girl powah

Are any of his movies worth seeing?

If you're neither white or black then what the fuck are you

>racists are dumb and ruin everything

Attached: B6ADE1F3-7469-481F-9F28-E8B3C565E61D.jpg (1024x552, 136K)

except thats never happened.
literally living in your own fantasy worlds where whites are persecuted and kept in cages

>everything is called cultural appropriation all while monkey people use everything invented by whites
>constantly bitch and moan about literally everything, even creating their own insane memes and even chimping out and destroying public and private property at the drop of a hat
>oh man white people are insecure!

Attached: 54362534243.gif (220x142, 517K)

Hollywood:
>whypipo are shit we should destroy them all
White People:
>No, fuck you. We don't want your anti-white bullshit
Shill faggots:
>omg why does the presence of a non-white person in our anti-white propaganda trigger you so much?

>movie has white protagonist
>remake with black protagonist
>this is ok
>movie has black protagonist
>remake with white protagonist
>Hollywood Is Whitewashing Racism And The World Because They Are Appealing To Neo-Nazis
when will it end?

Attached: 1540913295032.jpg (1080x1080, 84K)

test

>god it feels so good to be black bros...we have skinny white incels raging at us on every website. white women flocking to us to taste the fabled BBC that their men can't provide. the naturally sculpted muscles passed down from my warrior bloodline. the free handouts by guilt ridden whiteoids. being treated like literal GODS.
feels so good. here i am sitting on break (6 figure salary job) laughing at you guys seethe

Attached: images (26).jpg (194x259, 5K)

>he's basically a white man who won the genetic lottery

Attached: AYO.png (265x235, 182K)

>Hollywood:
>tries to be more representative by including different races in film

>Yea Forums despite hollywood still being 90% white:
>THEY'RE TRYING TO DESTROY ALL WHITE PEOPLE, THEY THINK WE ARE ALL SHIT, AHHHH

Yes, the pandering that hollywood is doing is dogshit. But imagine being this fucking insecure, what the fuck is wrong with you?

That is not how you spell 90% Jewish.

>90% white
hmmmm

Half blacks hate whites way more than full blacks do for some reason. I'm not sure why, but they always identify with their fathers who ran away rather than their mothers who raise them. It's really weird.

>>they're ALL about race

US wasn't about race, it was about Poverty
Hunters is about secret Nazis
Candyman is about Gentrification

>huuuuurrrr all about race since he's black

Find me an animal with udders that dark and ample.

have sex

Jesus Christ almighty, look at the size of his hag handler schnoozle. Oy vey.

Attached: 397px-Chelsea_Peretti_at_Meltdown_(cropped).jpg (397x599, 63K)

Race is absolutely central to American black's personal identity. For every other racial group it's a secondary or even tertiary part of their identity, at best. There's a reason they wont stop talking about it, and it's the same reason none of the rest of us can get why they wont.

Attached: black man.jpg (742x534, 56K)

Dude, if I made a movie about a white guy with a black girlfriend going to visit her family but it turns out her family are all evil psychos and the white guy murder them all I'd be run out of town. It's a double standard, that's what pisses me off personally. Fucking hell, he can make racist movies if he wants to, that's fine, but instead of calling him a racist they praise him for being "woke". It's absurd.

I’d call him a one-trick pony, but I feel that would be too generous.

she has a fat, delicious ass

WHITE PEOPLE BAD

>Yea Forums despite hollywood still being 90% white
Ahahahaha

Attached: hollyjews.jpg (471x471, 80K)

Attached: ArmondWhite.jpg (250x234, 9K)

Hello Jordan, better watch out for the black israelites.

i think they mean the actors?..

have you considered that race is a big deal for black people because the racism they face in america makes it a big deal?

or are you the racist version of an sjw spewing ideology without thought

easily the biggest hack in hollywood.

Have you considered that by blowing it out of all conceivable proportion and continuing to cling to and fetishize victim status decades after the fact, you’re only exacerbating the problem?

>selling the plight of african americans right back to them
bravo peele you done it again.

There should really be a spoiler tag on this, they’re not even released yet

there are plenty of movies directed by white guys that have white guys as the evil psychos yet you wouldn't act like those movies are claiming all white guys are evil psychos...

the only reason you're doing it in this case is because you're pathetically insecure

Reply to this post of you hate blacks.

Attached: 15734598896360.gif (741x674, 118K)

Are those movies also featuring black people as heroes?

Jewish isn't a race, its literally a religion. The nazis made up propaganda about it being a race.

>ay yo Mr. Shekelwitz i gotz dis idea for a funny movie
IS IT ABOUT RACE POLITICS?
>nah i dun did that a bunch already. it's about this catboi that has a time machine and...
STUPID GOY! I AM NOT FINANCING shit UNLESS IT TALKS ABOUT HOW BAD WHITE PEOPLE ARE

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

>experiencing racism is bad
>that's why I give Mr. Peele $12.50 (plus tip!) to go experience more racism

Let's be honest, he's not making these movies for black people. Tyler Perry made movies for black people. He's making them to guilt trip white people, which he realized from his time on Comedy Central was a WAY bigger market.

>racism doesnt exist anymore lmao xD stop exaggerating and get over it LOL

Shalom

>Being this dumb

Attached: 1582057595958.jpg (708x928, 136K)

i love niggers

t. nigger

This says nothing other than jews being dumb enough to fall for the propaganda against them.

>Civil rights happens and other federal laws
>people become "less racist"
>comfy movies and pop culture with black people not chimping out, some even being good role models
>2008 hits, black man becomes president, people think last parts of "racism" are finally wiped out
>turns out it gets 100x worse because they and jews wont shut up about it
>all the time fatherlessness gets worse and worse every year, much much worse than under all the "evil racism"

And??? U jealous bitter whore

haha math is one of the few things there isnt a nobel prize for, how unlucky

Then why does Israel DNA test for it I wonder? Hmm... Crazy how science can detect religion in your DNA now! What a world we live in!

You think it’s as pervasive as it was 60 years ago? 30 years ago? 10 years ago? Do you think it’s so pervasive and all-consuming it requires multiple reminders of its continued existence on a monthly basis? Do you think a director in 2020 should be capable of coasting to success on it? Because that’s what Peele is doing. He’s the black JJ Abrams - a talented mimic who hasn’t achieved a voice of his own after multiple films.

Go back.
Movies about race are for faggots and not entertaining. Making a career based on it makes you a hack.

The only thing that black people ever want to talk about, is that they're black.

Attached: racist strings.jpg (976x485, 142K)

it's not about experiencing racism again, it's about acknowledging it.

If racism wasn't a thing in america at all, then yea going out to watch movies about racism would be fucking weird. But you're either ignorant or naive if you think racism still isn't a major issue.

The actors are also tribal, user. Get a grip.

>>actually makes their own movies
except he’s not. he’s just stealing stories from old time scifi (many of which are public domain now) and injecting race issues into them

This.

>and injecting race issues into them
75% of all creative output now

Attached: summon it forth.png (1280x866, 1.23M)

at least they're teaching their kids to breed and not become trannies

Attached: reminder.jpg (592x468, 37K)

I'm glad I don't live in Bongistan.

>DUDE we already talked about racism last month WTF

you'll find the same attitudes and people anywhere else that mass media is produced

Attached: obvious.jpg (2742x1228, 1.01M)

hits, black man becomes president, people think last parts of "racism" are finally wiped out
>>turns out it gets 100x worse because they and jews wont shut up about it

The fuck? Do you know how many racist outrages happened towards Obama's presidency? Crazy right wingers were doing rallies with them wanting to be hanged, burned, and calling him a monkey.
News journalists kept claiming he was a secret Islamic terrorist because of his first name.
He couldn't even wear a different color suit without white people going insane.
Obama had to act perfect while Orange man could act like a buffoon while people say how "real" he is.

WHAT A GENIUS VISIONARY. HE'S THE NEXT ALFRED HITCHCOCK. HE'S DOING THINGS ON FILM WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Don't think black women are attractive? Well how about...

>This quadroon?

>This mulatto?

>This octoroon?

Every time...and they all have straightened hair and/or weave. Why can't you show a beautiful 100% African woman like pic related? See? No oppressive Caucasian beauty standards here!

Attached: 10449586_1038407106216293_516498657_n.jpg (325x453, 30K)

This, but unironically. There's nothing new to say, there's no one new to say it to, but you knuckle draggers just keep talking about the same goddamn thing. And if anyone tries to talk about someone else, you barge in, insert yourself into that conversation, and start talking about racism again.

If people like Peele would just give it a rest for a fucking year, racism in this country would fucking plummet.

That's a kike lie.

1.) Jew is defined as a race in U.S. law because it affords them more legal rights
2.) In Jewish traditional teachings they see semitic people as the only true humans. Everyone else is "cattle" ie a "goy"

Typical Jewish dishonesty

>while Orange man could
because the same vitriol hasn't been directed at Trump, to? it never had anything to do with race, you fucking imbecile

Attached: retard.webm (854x480, 668K)

the problem here is that you actually believe things were getting better

i wanna say you're just incredibly ignorant but you being retarded seems more likely

>23% of black children are born to married parents

Attached: yleowl.png (320x314, 33K)

>repeat that racism is bad every day
>keep showing "proof" of racism and 9/10 times it turns out the nog pulled a gun or knife or did something insane or started a fight or tried to rob someone and it turned bad
>keep showing this every day and repeating that even though the video came out it's still racist
>keep showing movies that show how "racist" everyone is, in fictional shows
>keep saying how racist everything is with either baseless insanity or stuff thats been proven wrong and never admit youre wrong
>Guys I swear racism is still a huge problem! It's from the whites that literally have no one speaking up for them anymore and they are dogpiled in every single case!

Attached: E5QBFTVMEJQFCEQOPUS5IKBVKM.jpg (415x304, 32K)

>it never had anything to do with race, you fucking imbecile

Its double standards.
Obama would not be president if he acted like that.

Thats the truth.
White people taught me that racism is wrong.
Black people taught me that racism is true.

>A picture of people doing the same thing they've done with every president, including the one right before him is all the proof i need that racism was the biggest its ever been!

Attached: 1572912646237.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

>racism would go away in a year if people stopped talking about it LOL

This might be the single dumbest thing I've read on this website. What's the word for the exact opposite of based?

That’s not how it works and you fucking know it

>This might be the single dumbest thing I've read on this website. What's the word for the exact opposite of based?

Attached: redditor.png (762x988, 853K)

>Still believing in democracy lmao
The same people that gave Trump the job gave it to Obama too. White people are not your enemies. Take the redpill already.

>what's the opposite of based
liberal

no part of that comment was an explanation..

There it is. The liberal sense of superiority. Rationalizing their misdeeds. "It's ok to lie to the unwashed masses." Because they know better than everyone else, of course.

Jordan Peele is a racist.

>If superheroes weren't a thing, then yea going out to watch movies about superheroes would be fucking weird. But you're either ignorant or naive if you think superheores still aren't a major issue

>that cuck face

he's actually doubling down on this, what the fuck

Attached: racism.jpg (1080x1227, 102K)

Expect other presidents weren't attacked for the sake of race, now were they?

>Hurr why do you get upset that I call you monkey nigger coon? Is just like calling you dumb
>okay, I'd rather you call me dumb then.
>hurry stop censoring me you monkey bigger coon

No duh, I'm talking about the reaction from the people/citizens that discriminated him. Way to move goalpost

Europe is not one country you stupid American, and nobody thinks about Irishmen except UK

How the fuck can white devils (women) even try to COMPETE with that literal Queen ?

prove it

>movie makes a lot of money
>keeps making more movies

wow no way

>Expect other presidents weren't attacked for the sake of race, now were they?

you mean like the current one

Nailed it.

>You can't do that same thing to Obama! NOOOOO

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (470x468, 46K)

are you retarded?

Because israel is retarded and conflating certain eastern european traits with an arbitrary religious codifier.

Jordan Peele can talk about race, and I can talk about him being a racist. Both of these things are acceptable.

South Park is a show made by Jewish people.

Racism and homophobia are so rampant in this country that a literal nigger faggot had to pay two Nigerians to fake a hate crime on him. Care to talk about that?

>his carrier is based on being a black stereotype and making fun of black stereotypes, further perpetrating racism against blacks.

People like going to movies to live out fantasies
Sometimes it's slaying dragons. Sometimes it's falling in love. Sometimes it's racism.

why is it only white men? Lots of people watched southpark in latin america.

Well, progressives have been steadily gaining more power, and progressives are the ones perpetually claiming to have the solutions to racism. Right now the 'solution' to our existing racism is for progressives to gain more power still. So, if racism is not closer to being over, then maybe its time to question some of our assumptions about it.

Can you read? Where in that comment does it say you cant call him a racist?

The point is about seething over someone making a movie about race, not about whether or not he's racist..

okay cool, but this has nothing to do with the point of the comment..

so i repeat, are you retarded?

I think it's perfectly valid to be concerned about racists talking about race. We fire people for shit.

>(((white))) folks

>progressives have been steadily gaining more power
Are you smoking crack? Gerrymandering has obliterated the ability of the Left to make political gains.

anti-semite!

In reality it's because judiasm is, generally speaking, a lineage. There are ashkenazi and sephardi jews for the most part and they can trace their lineage and its why it can be tested with DNA you goofball. We aren't talking about old hollywood "becoming jewish" like a fad. Why do you think a lot of them look similar?

That’s exactly what Peele can’t handle. He’s obsessed with race.

Progressives don't have to make electoral gains. Every HR department in every major company enforces progressive norms. Nobody elected them into power.

>the reason why our racist, ignorant, obnoxious, low IQ, drug addict, perverted president is hated by people because he's white

Sure

Are you a zoomer? Everyone hated Bush. Even the right during his 2nd term.

>Gerrymandering has obliterated the ability of the Left to make political gains
>just won the house

Attached: retard.jpg (552x518, 46K)

No, but apparently you are.
>people go to see racism in movies, therefore racism is a real problem
>[counter example]
>user utterly BTFO, resorts to calling me names

Attached: white priv.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

There's an irish movie where they call themselves niggers. Look it up.

What they want to do is demoralize white people down to their level both spiritually through spreading their garbage culture into suburbia and physically through miscegenation. Racism can’t end when one race is worse by every possible metric even when given every possible opportunity.

That is the only thing in nigger's brain

> Jordan Haworth Peele is the son of white mother Lucinda Williams and black father Hayward Peele. He was raised by his single mother....

It's always the abandoned half-nogs that go all Mau Mau. "Maybe if I'm black enough, Daddy will come back!"

>>actually makes their own movies and they're super successful
Except Yea Forums actually enjoys those kind of movies, see pic related. What Yea Forums doesn't enjoy is mediocre shit being played off as good because of it casting 99% black people and then claiming its a "diverse film" despite it being based around literally 1 race of people.
The kind of movies "directors" like Jordan Peele make are literally ripoffs of successful old horror/thriller films that are made way worse and remakes that re-cast roles of Caucasian characters as the blackest of niggers they can find who don't demand too much money.

Attached: captain alex big ass gun.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I actually just am annoyed that niggers exist at all, congrats on seeing through my ruse.

one of my favorite reads, hope Peele can film it some day

Attached: legal.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Enforcement of norms at a corporate level can only take you so far and do nothing to affect the use of special interests, which is done at the highest executive levels.

>the national legislature is the only one
Fucking moron. And proportional to population, the Left should have a much stronger control over the legislature.

>the national legislature doesn't count!
Somewhere in your lizard brain, you understand that you're stupid, don't you?

Attached: time.jpg (313x680, 42K)

>Me saying hello to my pee pee

Attached: Hello pee pee.png (589x595, 353K)

I don't like him either but you are braindead to miss such an easy point.

FOR THE PEOPLE UP FRONT fuck niggers and the boat you rode in on, monkey.

Peretti is a jew, can you not tell by that big stinking honker she has?

Can you please point me where I have said no other presidents have received criticism?
Criticism =/= racism

Enforcement of norms at a corporate level are far more powerful than traditional electoral politics. You don't have to win any debate when you can fire people for being on the wrong side of it like Brendan Eich. The whole point of progressive power is to punish anyone who is sufficiently right wing on any cultural issue, even after the fact like with the Mozilla guy.

If you know that, say, for example, opposing child drag queens comes with the very real threat of getting fired a few years down the road, who's going to oppose it who can see that threat coming? The realm of tolerate political discourse is what determines who runs for office with any chance of funding at all, and thus HR departments do a much more effective job of controlling politics than gerrymandering ever has or ever will.

>people go to see racism in movies, therefore racism is a real problem

if this is your interpretation of that comment, then you really are retarded

>makes unrelated point
>points out that point was unrelated
>YOU DIDNT ADDRESS WHAT I JUST SAID, GET UTTERLY BTFO
>...

this is just sad dude

i mean, get out was good and in an ideal society movies like that can get made and people can poke fun at race stuff in jest, but when all of your shit is just about race then i guess it gets kinda silly? also depends on what you are saying in them eg get out wasnt "white people bad"
or can it be equated to an artist that makes all of his work about crime? is it an equivalent niche?
but of course in reality its just a bunch of faggots on one side saying dumb shit and a bunch of faggots on the other side saying dumb shit and then it goes in circles.

>Crazy right wingers were doing rallies with them wanting to be hanged, burned, and calling him a monkey.

Attached: a-carnival-theme-trailer-depicts-the-us-american-president-george-D3MFB7.jpg (1300x1086, 297K)

Nigger, noone has time to read your fucking thesis, just summarise.

>the reason why our racist, ignorant, obnoxious, low IQ, drug addict, perverted president is hated by people because he's white

because black people really hate marion barry, right

It doesn't count for much if you're talking about radical reforms, which is the point of progressivism. Even Obama, with a united chamber, could only pass a compromised version of healthcare reform. The party opposite the POTUS usually takes control of the House in the mid-terms anyway, dumbass. And you still can't counter the fact that the Left should have way more many seats. It's retarded to handwave away gerrymandering entirely. And that's only federal policy.

You're delusional. At least mention diversity hires if you're going to whine about HR.

Why is he seething about being black so much?

Attached: rs-183116-1304477.jpg (1200x800, 267K)

Again, retard

That wasn't because of race. Keep seething.

Absolutely based

I dunno, I think someone losing their job for participating in the American political process is more important than diversity hires. I think if you were operating in good faith you would at least have a response to that.

>Brendan Eich
if you're too stupid to read, you won't understand anyways Jamal

instagram.com/_ellietheempress_/?hl=en

>failing to notice the perfectly straight hair around his lips instead of the usual pubic hair looking stuff

>the biggest racist in hollywood is black

what a surprise

Niggers are so bad that just them breeding is worse than whites becoming trannies

Not him, but...

Attached: Peretti Booty.jpg (1080x1080, 85K)

blacks have no privilege or power

>seething
Quit using this when not appropriate you kike. Now eat your own words. Everything is about race to you little faggot

Black seething is funded and platformed by America's institutions.

Is that why the bulk of anti-white nonsense that is pumped out is subsidized, promoted, and expanded upon by Jews?

How nice. She has stork legs to match her stork beak.

This pathetic weeb is remaking Candyman so yea he's the biggest piece of shit in the industry.

>a literally who

Senators do dumb shit all the time. No one cares about them.

Besides all the government and private programs that give them free housing, free food, free childcare, free schooling, and free money for raising their children.

>I'll call him retarded one more time and not link his post like a bitch

Attached: WWK.webm (600x336, 630K)

Because he isn’t black, he’s an overprivileged mulatto who desperately wants to be oppressed because he thinks it will give him some solid identity and place in the social order to latch on to. Or something, who really cares. A better question is why they couldn’t find some better house nigger to pile praise on as this generation’s great auteur and social critic.

>tight pants making her flabby ass look fit

>raising their children
>blacks

Attached: shocker.jpg (500x300, 32K)

Well if she black she already a hoe, so just take that thot to a museum or sum

>free money for raising their children
don't think the kids are getting it

Attached: at kfc.jpg (609x796, 51K)

If there were no racism, there would be no black people; there for, there must *always* be racism.

>who desperately wants to be oppressed
this, their entire culture is centered around it

Attached: wish.jpg (720x293, 45K)

I meant to obviously.. i literally quoted you

but it's easier to feel better about yourself if you pretend i was too scared to link your post rather than actually address what I said i guess

If you stop perpetuating the idea of other races holding you down, you have no one else to blame when you stare at the crime statistics.

Why are you still here?

The Fed is paying negresses to breed.
They receive at least 4 checks for every child.

1.) Child welfare check
2.) Special needs childcare check (because all black children are retarded/autistic
3.) Asthma check (and their mammies smoke like chimneys)
4.) Childcare check for their grand mammies who get paid by the fed to watch the children

All free money for shitting out kids. It's a racket.

Attached: Angel-Adams.jpg (659x372, 69K)

Of course they don't use the money on the kids. I thought that was implicit?
All the money goes to drugs and hoopties.

So that's why body bigger bitches are always yelling "MAH KEEDS GOTS ASSMAH! DEY REETAHDED!"

>DEY REETAHDED

Attached: lolstat.gif (280x207, 453K)