youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM
imdb.com/title/tt9361046/
youtube.com/watch?v=96tFqVDp4xM
youtu.be/ykl1gxEJDrc?t=154
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SAY IT /who/
SPEAK YOUR SPEECH

Attached: Moffat.jpg (625x352, 22K)

You fucked up sometimes but you were better, I confess, I miss your tenure.

I miss these two more.

Attached: doctorclaramagicians-611x381.jpg (611x381, 47K)

I want to fuck Susan

Attached: susan.jpg (680x442, 18K)

12, bill and nardole were comfy

Getting progressively worse is the only progressive thing the BBC can do right

I don't want her to go, bro.

Attached: help.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

another man of culture I see

Attached: carole-ann-ford-former-doctor-who-actress-1965-shutterstock-editorial-1568351a.jpg (1500x1160, 250K)

The question isn't which companion would you fuck? But which wouldn't you?
I'd probably go for Mickey with that one.
Young Sarah Jane was smokin' let me tell ya

Attached: LizS.jpg (1273x1600, 289K)

This part was depressing as it only served to remind us how much better the show used to be.

Attached: Doctor Migraine.webm (1024x576, 2.06M)

Dead series
Dead general

You weren't perfect, but you produced the most amount of perfect things in this imperfect show.
Never forget the golden age, it was good while it lasted

Attached: 900b25f7b1f77ce98d00c99f2ad5a07e[1].jpg (500x700, 46K)

As much as I love Love and Monsters, why out of everything but in fucking Abzorbalof instead of the Face of Boe?

At last, it is true.
Time to die, /who/

Attached: 1582908219523.png (1280x792, 976K)

We died on that fateful night long ago...

Attached: Who dies.jpg (919x840, 86K)

>ima just gonna super think real hard my way out of this situation
what were they thinking?

what was your reaction to
>You
>Are
>Not
>Alone
back during Utopia

I love them so much bros

Attached: CLhB090XAAQrHem[1].jpg (668x1024, 81K)

>Thinking
It was more of a brain haemorrhage involving the past and esspecially the faces of Morbius for what ever reason.

Chibnall sits inside your head
Chibnall lives among the dead
Chibnall sees you in your bed
And eats you when you're sleeping

Chibnall at the end of days
Chibnall lies all other ways
Chibnall comes when Lore's a maze
And all of Who weeping

Chibnall taking Who apart.
Chibnall fears the Fan heart.
Chibnall seeks the final part.
The reward that he is reaping.

Chibnall sings when all is lost
Chibnall takes all those he's crossed
Chibnall wins and all is cost
The Fan's hearts he's keeping.

Chibnall seeks the Writers's pen
Chibnall needs the story to rip
Chibnall sups Who at a drip
And life aside, he's sweeping.

And he set then his course
To a scar on the face of Who
Where the actors lived and died in the churn of one night
Where the character motivations might move in the blink of an eye
And decay was the only true constant

And the gate of Chibnall opened before him
And all of the Retcon was releaved to him
And its terrible beauty ached in his hearts

So through them he ventured
There to do battle with Chibnall, the Beast
Never resting as long as Who is lasting
Until either or both are laid to waste.

Chibnall waits at the end of Who
For Chibnall is the end of Who
His time is the end of canon
And his moment Who's undoing

Attached: 1583099150334.gif (360x464, 141K)

we died when capaldi was announced to be replaced

My past face.

Attached: All of a sudden.jpg (646x445, 38K)

>we didn't just get 10 years of capaldi as the doctor with good writing and none of that lefty muck thrown in
it hurts

The power of thinking is a potent force in Doctor Who. Remember "Last of the Time Lords" when merely thinking simultaneously regenerated him?

the Eleven/Amy/Rory/ team was very comfy

Attached: doctor-who-and-the-ponds.jpg (550x378, 50K)

Aced Zag poster going insane with the rest of /who/

Attached: ERhFkgGU8AAhcRP.jpg (567x777, 43K)

Think. Think! THIIINK!

This is now /fools/ general.

Only Fools and Horses thread. post your favourite moments of the show. Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BiYYVeBdqaM

Attached: 1583121865028.png (631x887, 1.11M)

Rory was best boy and Amy did not deserve him

Despite you flaws - i.e. often trying to be too clever and overtly favouring certain characters - at least you were not a complete hack who hats the franchise like we got now.

>WMAF doctor-companion
couldn't be better

Genuinely shock and awe as it happened.
Realising it was the dumbest shit after the episode ended.
Still loved it, still hyped as fuck for what was gonna happen next.
It's a shame it went into the usual Russel retarded shit

Attached: HES FUCKING FLOATING.jpg (400x194, 55K)

I think this pairing had better chemistry.

Attached: Doc.jpg (640x360, 47K)

>6.2
imdb.com/title/tt9361046/

>When Del thought Rod was a fag
Pure kino.

Attached: Del worried.jpg (361x245, 9K)

Attached: 1326429261217.gif (222x139, 680K)

>hats
* hates

Puh-puh-puh-Penis.

Any dimension hoppers here?
How is the show going in the Hayley Atwell Doctor Timeline?
Or in the Kris Marshall Doc one?

Attached: 1578866826727.jpg (993x994, 674K)

I'm sorry. I miss being moffucked.

Attached: sad.png (563x456, 191K)

Wait, what is the point of this origin? What does it actually achieve besides making Doctor father of Time Lords?

Like, think about it, the Master says that the restriction on 12 regenerations was imposed, but why? If you are going to fuck the lore over so much, wouldn't it make more sense to imply that restriction was imposed by the Shobogan physiology, and that Doctor never actually had that restriction and thought he did because Shobogans never told him, as a joke?

I know what I just said is profoundly stupid, but only because it roots from profound stupidity of what Chibs came up with. But my point is that it is an origin that doesn't show us any of the actual origins, nothing it decided to change makes sense and it never gives an explanation as to why it is the way it is. It doesn't provide a concrete reason for things to be the way it wants them to be, it's as valid as me saying "no, that's not how it was" and the only difference between me saying that is that I don't have BBC patting me in the back.

>I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know!
>I'd rather die in ignorance!
Up there with Grandad's anti-war speech.

Why would you want a kino actress or a low-key TV legend to burn their career on Chibnall's pyre?

Altbro here
Things are going well

Attached: julian rhind-tutt.jpg (810x456, 67K)

Show's reaching average viewings of 25 million in the UK alone, really popular in Brazil in my timeline and not the united states. Hence more Brazilian side characters, for example the Russian in 'The waters of Mars' is instead from the 'South American Confederacy'.

>stephen moffit made the doctor a god!! fuck him!
>Russel "The" Davies has everyone pray to the Doctor to save them
>oh but that's different

shh, no more questions

Attached: no more.gif (335x251, 2.38M)

>Any dimension hoppers here?
>How is the show going in the Hayley Atwell Doctor Timeline?
It is comfy entertainment. Nothing brilliant about it, and the franchise is probably is a slow decline, however many people are still watching and enjoying it. Most of the episode have a retrofuturistic feel to them.

Because she already burnt it on Agent Carter TV show, it'd at least be an upgrade.

So uh, is the Christmas special coming back or is it still new years?

Attached: Fuck.jpg (800x513, 20K)

What do we think about the RTD era?

Comfy, pure, and fun.

saved doctor who and was the peak of nuwho. Series 1 and 3 are still unmatched

>RTD era

Attached: crying nigga.gif (435x250, 2.75M)

Comfy but can get real corny in a hurry, sometimes Davies couldn't help himself

80% positive thoughts, he revived the show and cant be blamed. I probably like him more due to /who/ and new-who being easy to watch. I wish I could watch the old series, all in memories or grimey youtube clips, and I'm not paying for that rip-off Britbox when half of it is on Netflix.

Christmas is racist user what you a nazi?

NOOOOOOOO CHIBNALL YOU CAN STOP NOW

It's a generic "holiday season special" because Chib is allergic to Christmas for some reason

>Or in the Kris Marshall Doc one?

He has a blonde short haired 24 year old Australian female companion - she does not exist, or at least as an actress in this dimension to my knowledge. Many of the episodes are historical: for example he has visited Tudor England in one episode and another he went to ancient Greek and met Aristotle. It is often said by people they are trying to capture a mix of the 1st, 4th and 5th Doctor - and this is a fair assessment. Notably we have not really had any classic Doctor Who villains so far, and there are rumours they want to go in a Lovecraft sort of monster territory (though these may only be rumours, there is little from what we have seen so far to suggest they will).

I really like it, even if it can get really dumb sometimes

It undoubtedly had problems, it explored Doctor's character in very melodramatic way with mixed results, but at no point it really felt like a complete waste of time or something that just didn't belong. It also put its low budget to increasingly better use than Moffat or Chibnall could ever put their big budgets. In fact, Moffat works best almost exclusively with bumfuck budget.

>I wish I could watch the old series, all in memories or grimey youtube clips
[white text on blue screen]
DOCTOR V DARLEK!!!

who knows? who cares?
but they've brought back that shit dalek design from the last new years special

Attached: dalek.png (451x331, 266K)

Are you all excited for the Ramadan special?

Attached: 1477924877087.jpg (263x350, 21K)

Is it true the companions were going to be Japanese twins under Kris Marshall? Or over him? Or one under and one over?

Why is Love and Monsters still one of the best episodes of Doctor Who ever, as well as the greatest pleb filter to ever exist?

Attached: Celebrations.jpg (935x529, 66K)

I think it's kind of part of the appeal, RTD era especially tried to go in-depth into what are the limits of humanity's stupidity both on screen and behind the scene. Except it was doing it intentionally and self-aware, it doesn't make shit like Abzorbaloff good, but it's enjoyably stupid.

Chibnall on the other hand doesn't realize his sheer stupidity.

I miss when love and monsters was the worst episode.

Does Chibnall hate Moffat? It feels like he is doing everything to destroy his run on the show honestly

Does Linda still exist and why aren't they still tracking the Doctor's recent fuck-ups?

Sarah Jane hunted and killed Muslims in the streets, as well as working for the daily mail. Yet another retcon from Chibs.

Attached: Burkha.jpg (744x384, 46K)

grew up with it, i was 7 when the revival aired. hate the show now though. favourite eras are 3rd/4th doctors, 9/10, and some capaldi.

SUN IS SHININ' IN THE SKY
THERE AINT A CLOUD IN SIGHT

their run needed more episodes like flatline or orient express. too much of it was wasted on dogshit characters like danny or arya stark.

Other Kris Marshall timeline here, the Anri Okita companion is expected to bow out at Christmas after 2 celebrated seasons of kino. The simple return of Gallifrey, pure historicals and 5 (five) total new iconic enemies assured everyone that Doctor Who still has a lot of stories to tell. The ratings have never been higher, and I'm glad.
The next companion is rumored to be Romana, in a return played by The Witcher's Anya Chalotra, concluding the decade-long arc of bringing Gallifrey back.

How is it going there in the Jodie Timeline? Is Gallifrey back as well? Are they exploring what Moffat set up? The Master popped up again for a special btw, it was a kino character exploration of The Master's good side after he became Missy, I genuinely cried.
Hope it's doing well there.

Attached: 1499276627599.png (940x600, 877K)

>How is the show going in the Hayley Atwell Doctor Timeline?
They are strong hints she is is romantically in love with one her female companions - fans and the media are divided on whether or not it is progressive or merely appealing to the desires of certain fans (or both of these views are correct).

The beginning of the wokeness cancer. It became a big gay sci-fi show for big gay fans. From there, the audience was steadily whittled down to black trannies.

>grew up with nuwho

Attached: surprised african male.png (214x362, 50K)

Only the pavement slab and Elton exist now, Elton either came to terms with the Doctor or the Doctor pulled some shit to MAKE SURE he'd do that.
Either to keep him safe or keep him off his tracks.

I wonder if Chibnall wanted to take over as showrunner when Moffat did so he's really sour against Moffat.

I was 5 when nuwho first aired. Hid behind the pillow when the slitheen were around

i apologise for being in my early 20's

>or merely appealing to the desires of certain fans
There are all sorts of things like that, she seems to spend half of every other episode barefoot.

it's been on the air for 15 years now

They should recruit Graham and his wife's son for inside information.

>pure historicals
That Victorian one was uncomfortable to watch with the colonel assuming she was a "Hong Kong love slave", but she made it funny by going along with it, right down to the "me love you long time" speech. Haven't seen an episode that good since Genesis of the Cybermen in series 11.

I agree with the part about it being a big gay sci-fi show for big gay fans. Most gays and women still dwell on the RTD era, specifically Series 2

God I'm old...

>nuwho started 15 years ago

Attached: 2020.jpg (700x939, 88K)

Attached: 834610789567.jpg (496x743, 95K)

How come such a big focus on historical episodes?

Russel, in total:
>Brought back Doctor Who
>Made it a hit
>Worked himself to death in 4 different shows
>was the only showrunner so far to deliver a proper 13-episode season with 1 christmas special every year
>again, worked himself to death
>gave us based 9
>gave us the ocasional good 10

As a moffchad, I have nothing but respect for the man. Russel made DW sexy, exciting and modern. It was cheesy, but it was always heartfelt, it was full of genuine and pure SOUL. I love it all, even when it's the dumbest thing ever made.

>Forward by Pip and Jane Baker

Attached: 5134141.jpg (252x240, 12K)

>He has a blonde short haired 24 year old Australian female companion
Danielle Smith-Hunt is here name user.

This is Emergency Program One. /who/ now listen, this is important, if this message is activated then it can only mean one thing: Doctor Who is in danger, and I mean fatal. It's dead or about to die any second with no chance of escape.

Doctor Who can never return to us, Emergency Program One means that it's facing a showrunner who should have never gotten their hands on this show. So this is what you should do, let Doctor Who die. Just let this old show gather dust. No one will watch it, no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little show airing on an obsolete TV station and over the years the world will move on and the show will be cancelled.

And if you want to remember it then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing: Have a good life. Do that for me /who/, have a FANTASTIC life.

Attached: Emergency 1.png (426x213, 98K)

So is Chibnall the worst showrunner in the entire history of the show?

Old school fans, is this worse than when it got cancelled in the 80's?

REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD 1980'S
WHEN THINGS WERE SO UNCOMPLICATED
I WISH I COULD GO BACK THERE AGAIN
AND EVERYTHING COULD BE THE SAME

Well it's just not good enough.

Attached: millennials.jpg (235x215, 13K)

Yes. Much worse, ratings are worse than they were then and yet the show's a mess and a zombie. The old series only got canned because no one was watching it, this series deserves to be cancelled by any measure.

Give me your honest opinino, /who/, will the show come back from this?

Attached: tardis light up.webm (1000x576, 602K)

>features River Song
>doesn't think about how this fucks up his fucking up canon

GOD I miss 12's TARDIS so much.
Fucking hell I almost love it more than 8's. It's absolutely gorgeous.

NOW LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN' UGLY THING.
SEXY? NOTHING'S SEXY IN THIS PIC

Attached: f793a5006a558f5c69bd01079e6e4f00141065e8r1-855-570v2_uhq.jpg (855x570, 88K)

It randomly shits steam now aswell.

Attached: STeam.jpg (610x358, 19K)

Retconning this would be as bad as it itself. It would be acknowledging what happened as legitimate.
The only way I will accept this is if it was all a dream.

If Chibnall is fired right now and another showrunner comes in, maybe. The Timeless shit will be ignored and some years down later will be decanonized by one or two throaway lines.

If Chibnall continues into S13 he'll expand his Secret Gallifrey Agency shit and dig an even bigger hole for the show

Now that the dust has settled, when did you realize Razor was Simm?
He doesn't try very well to hide his mannerisms.

This. If Chibbers isn't fired, he will try to expand this shit.

>There are all sorts of things like that, she seems to spend half of every other episode barefoot.
It is even more overt than that. Remember the episode "That Which Lurks Inside Pluto Base 29" she basically demands the base commander gives her a foot massage? And then explicitly states to him "We both know I am not the only one enjoying it", you cannot get more overt than that!

I'll be completely honest, even knowing Simm would return I had no idea.
But then again I'm the kind of guy that never guesses the twist (unless it's blatantly obvious), so I dunno

>"Have a blast of THIS Matrix"
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

youtube.com/watch?v=96tFqVDp4xM

Often corny, chee and sometimes some episodes were pitiful (Fear Her), but it felt very human and organic, really made you care about the characters. He was decent overall despite his faults, just like Moffat.

>"That Which Lurks Inside Pluto Base 29"
God, does anyone hate these stupid long titles the Atwell-era has.

In the 80's the BBC was actively and openly trying to kill the show. It's no surprise quality suffered under those conditions.

Insane paranoia. Now I make almost everything into an acronym, expecting a hidden clue.

>The pluto base epsiode
w-wasn't that also the one where the show finally broke 10 million viewers?

Honestly I'd be pissed if her and clara weren't hard fucking every episode. But I'm too horny to care anymore.

>none of that lefty muck
>"History's a whitewash."

It could, but I doubt it will.

Attached: no more who.webm (1000x576, 1.36M)

still mad they gave capaldi lines like that, they couldn't just let the man play his dream character

Based

Even while being murdered they managed to put out the curse of fenric and the happiness patrol.
Or maybe I am just partial to the candy man but the episode is fantastic

Attached: candyman.jpg (700x528, 124K)

It fell just short. Do not forget it had the benefit of being a Christmas special and coming off the back a really well received previous season.

Series 1 is brilliant. Still can't believe how perfect Rose is. The era would have been so much better with Murray Gold's score in hindsight despite some timeless classics. I can't get those awful fucking flute glissandos out of my head. RTD does go OTT far too often, and there's too much romance

What episode is this from?

Imagine the series ending like this.

>that episode where The Doctor was affected by a space-virus that made her lactate a virus
>climax involved Clara suckling the poison-milk out of her
What a kino exploration of the symbiotic relatinship of Doctor and companion. No wonder it won 3 BAFTAs that year.

Yes, and it was perfect timing too.
Remember how the Doctor lost her shoes in the next season's opener and was barefoot for the rest of her era?
All set up in that special. Amazing storytelling

It's really hard to watch if you get second hand embarrassment like me. The LINDA, ELO, and Elton shit is horrific. Kay is kino.

the best one

Im going to edit Capaldis last episode for it to e d with him dying. So when i get to watching New Who with my bf he doesn't have to see any Chib Who. Anyone have any good ideas for what clips to use?

Heaven Sent

Attached: Doctor-Who-Episode-9-12-Hell-Bent-Promo-Pics-doctor-who-39081291-3995-3800.jpg (3995x3800, 1.99M)

>People unironically said this was the worst episode ever
>Just a comfy side story about the shockwaves the Doctor sends out that affect people, with a goofy villain that is obviously played for laughs
>People actually pretend this is worse than the moon being an egg for a space butterfly that shits out another perfectly sized moon the moment it hatches

>12 thinks hes going to regenerate at the end of series 10
>doesn't
>bill's no longer around
>episode ends like this with no music

The problem is the attraction seems one sided - the Doctor shows interest in Clara but apart from Clara playfully flirting back she does not show any attraction back. For those not from this dimension or are dimension hoppers, basically Clara seems to be paired (or that is what they seem to be building up to) with this character called Jack (a WW1 RAF veteran they meet in one of the few historical episodes, set in the 1920s).

I miss this lil nigga

Attached: 50d854f94c1c292e56f48876735c6087.jpg (598x950, 125K)

The shipping wars on Reddit and Tumblr for this are insane - Doctor/Clara, Clara/Jack and a minority trying to push Doctor/Clara/Jack.

>>Just a comfy side story about the shockwaves the Doctor sends out that affect people, with a goofy villain that is obviously played for laughs
Not only that, but it's a nice little metaphor for the Doctor Who fandom on its own. Just a bunch of weird passionate people, all fascinated by this Doctor man and his mystery.
The ABSORB-A-LOT is the representation of the toxic Who fan who isn't open for new things, and purely consumes the show iconography/lore. Canibalizing the show and stopping it from ever growing, changing, or doing anything new, and in doing that he kills the spirit of the show itself.
Yes, that might remind you of a certain showrunner.

So yeah, this one-off episode about fucking stoneface blowjobs is more meaningful and thought-out than the whole Chibnall era.

Attached: Jode-1[1].jpg (1920x1080, 733K)

I think they've spent all of 10 minutes in the Tardis these last two seasons. The days of the interior being interesting and functional are long gone.

Attached: 11s Tardis.jpg (640x480, 86K)

I MISS THIS LITTLE NIGGA LIKE YA'LL WOULD NAH BELIEVE

Attached: Baby Pteed.png (720x360, 210K)

Can we take a moment to discuss how based Jack S. Blakemore is as a character on that show.

Isn't the Abzorbaloff meant to represent Ian Levine?

>make episode for cancerous kid who's dying next week
>fill it with blowjob jokes
bravo rtd, truly something his parents can look back on to remember him

Wasn't this episode written by chibs?

Nope, it was Rusty himself

I miss how 11 would occasionally tinker with the mechanisms here and there.

>>climax involved Clara suckling the poison-milk out of her
The fact she had to suck that poison out of the Doctor's right foot as well.

I miss 11.

How old were you when you came out?

>The fact she had to suck that poison out of the Doctor's right foot as well.
That was such a fucking weird episode - I mean the Atwel-era is weird, but that episodes where she grows teats all over her body?

he didn't have cancer, he just won some competition to design a monster. he's in his 20s now, there's an interview with him about the episode on youtube somewhere

I miss how the Tardis was treated in the RTD and Moffat eras. There was a sense of mystery and wonder about the ship. That's gone in Chibnall's era.

I miss the Doctor.

Mother, mother I feel sick,
Send for the Doctor, quick quick quick,
Mother dear, shall I die?
Yes my darling, by and by,
>1
>2
>3
>4

>Prison in Space began as an unproduced serial intended to be part of Season 6 by Dick Sharples. It would have featured a female-dominated planet, previously used in another unproduced serial The Hidden Planet. It would have featured Zoe Heriot starting a sexual revolution, before being brainwashed and then deprogrammed by the Second Doctor, who smacks her on the bottom. It would also have featured Jamie McCrimmon in drag. The story was rewritten when Frazer Hines decided to leave and then again when he decided to stay. Executives were unhappy with it, but Sharples refused to rewrite and it was replaced by The Krotons.
How was this absolute kino never produced for television?

Attached: Prison_in_Space_cover_1.jpg (600x600, 95K)

So do I

Attached: Clara Oswin Oswald.jpg (1280x1717, 135K)

I like the intersecting hexagons the walls are made out of, and it's aesthetic reminds me of a console room I once saw in a dream. But yeah, the crystal theme is garbage.

What sick shit was Sharples into and where did he get access to it in the fucking 60's?

Attached: Dave.jpg (579x564, 25K)

Currently watching 5 for the first time and love it, such a departure from 4, why do i hear nothing about him online?

Attached: c550d0da04a0022fa3bfbdb1194fc289.jpg (736x587, 97K)

>Can we take a moment to discuss how based Jack S. Blakemore is as a character on that show.
The fourth episode with him where he half-playfully/half-seriously told Clara he would spank her sold me on the character.

He's too good for this world, he's retired unlike every other actor for the Doctor and thus he can spout his actual opinion of Jodie's run without fear of being blacklisted for his politics. Twitter turned on him to say the least.

Attached: 5.jpg (320x267, 21K)

If it makes you feel better David Tennant loved watching him when it was on TV.

Most people consider him to be pretty dull and bland

Attached: 1482871167250.png (286x308, 172K)

The Tardis used to be special, now there are so many the Doctor just leaves them lying around the universe. One as a tree and one as a semi-detached house in Sheffield.
Christmas special will involve Yaz piloting her disguised house to the prison where the Doctor is being held, mark my words.

Because most of 5 is boring crap

He was David's doctor. He even did a Red nose day special with him.
God David had the fucking best of any Doctor, image being a fan, then being the Doctor that defined the rest of the show going forward and then you met his daughter on set and pumped 5 kids into her.

5 is my favorite, but you're right there are a fair amount of filler episodes. However Androzani pretty much redeems his whole run and then some.

>where she grows teats all over her body?
In defence of the show they were not called/were teats in the show, despite effectively being so. I cannot remember exactly but there was some babble about them being this alien thing.

Is it bad that i really liked Adric? I've seen him get a lot of hate.

Attached: 98f9afd13ad27e33751afdde8af99892.jpg (736x368, 90K)

Give me a classic episode to watch, the more obscure the better

>The ABSORB-A-LOT is the representation of the toxic Who fan
>Isn't the Abzorbaloff meant to represent Ian Levine?
It was literally the winning design in a fan competition for a new Who monster. The winner was a 9 year-old boy.

The Space Museum.

I mean his place in the story is meant to represent Ian Levine's impact on the fandom

There's some normalcy here and there.
Remember the episode where The Drahvin returned? American actor controversies aside, I really liked their pulp-inspired modern redesign and I think Christina Hendricks really nailed the part as the evil amazon queen.

Attached: 1816489.jpg (440x677, 61K)

How about Timelash from the 6th Doctor. Only two episodes.

Haven't seen that one yet, heard it's comically bad though so could be fun

He got to fuck that ass.
Be serious user. Wouldnt you?

edge of destruction
i think rtd adapted it to be like ian levine. like how "slitheen" rhymes with "levine"
im surprised how quiet ian levine has been re this series though.

Levine abandoned the show after Jodie was cast

How do you feel about the sexual elements. The stuff with Atwell being barefoot half the time and the S/M relationship implied between the characters Clara and Blakemore?

You're officially less shit than Chibnall
You're still shit though, so don't get excited

What has he said?

Because Tom Baker is the only classic doctor people care about, since he's the closest to Tennant and Smith.

The Gunfighters

Tom Baker had been known as THE Doctor since he was on the programme

I enjoyed 9/10 but in retrospect he was not nearly weird and alien enough.

>American actor
In fairness to the the influx of American actors this was likely going to happen when it become a co-production with HBO.

Baker was not really a Doctor, he was just acting as himself, someone who made a wrong turn on the way to play a pantomime dame.

Series 5 was super kino man

No. He's great.

>>"That Which Lurks Inside Pluto Base 29"
>God, does anyone hate these stupid long titles the Atwell-era has

It is an attempt to make it them in the style of 1930s to 1960s pulp science fiction titles. Sometime it works sometimes it does not, it really depends on the episode.

>We've lost a positive role model for boys

LOOMS

Based

>>Can we take a moment to discuss how based Jack S. Blakemore is as a character on that show.
>The fourth episode with him where he half-playfully/half-seriously told Clara he would spank her sold me on the character.
The fact that we have not seen her actually spanked get by him really disputants me.

>The fact that we have not seen her actually spanked get by him really disputants me.
* The fact that we have not seen her actually get spanked by him really disappoints me.

yeah he states it too when talking about coming back for the 50th interview. Basically saying he thought the doctor sounded a lot like Tom Baker.
youtu.be/ykl1gxEJDrc?t=154

>pulp-inspired
The whole Atwell era is basically pulp with fetish stuff added in.

>The whole Atwell era is basically pulp with fetish stuff added in.
In fairness classical pulp fiction was always fairly fetish-like.

>I come from a religious background
Tom you were a monk for fucks sake.

>The stuff with Atwell being barefoot half the time and the S/M relationship implied between the characters Clara and Blakemore?
Why would anyone complain about this?

It's like the 50th was only yesterday. How did everything turn so bad so fast?

Attached: all-doctors-day-of-the-doctor-back-570x319.jpg (570x319, 22K)

thanks for reminding me why i hate this fanbase

>Why would anyone complain about this?
Clearly the dimension within which Hayley Atwell became the Doctor is based.

>The Impossible Planet
>The Satan Pit
>Love & Monsters

Has there ever been a better run of episodes in /nuwho/ than these?

No.

she was good wank material

>w-wasn't that also the one where the show finally broke 10 million viewers?
Yeah but the episode was met with mixed reception by both critics and audiences - the kind of ruins (or at least lets down) what was otherwise a great story.

>- the kind of ruins
* the end

>she was good wank material
Who had the best?

Liked the Brain of Morbius best ever story

>Christina Hendricks
Apparently she is open to returning.

Holy fucking based plus correctpilled. Feminists cry about wanting non toxic male characters yet the moment one actually appears he's turned into a female? They literally fucking played themselves.

3:30
>The thing about fan love is, it's very superior to human love, because you know fans don't get tired.
There's a lot to unpack in that quote.

Why can't the Doctor just be a daring time lord? Why do they go out of their way to create this stupid ass "the doctor is god and jesus and the other"? It makes all the accomplishments lamer

Lalla was a cutie

Clara

Attached: Clara Oswald Spank.gif (500x272, 959K)

rotten tiddies

No, no can we just reshoot that scene? I didn't really feel it.
You were great, honestly.
That's not what I meant.

Amy

Attached: 1408832518805.gif (400x220, 1.23M)

Not to mention how the Doctor apparently now had infinite regenerations, which takes away all the fucking tension in every story, past and future.
>DOCTOR THE DALEKS! RUN!
>Nah, just stand behind me I'm immortal I'll just blow a hole in a wall for an escape route with regeneration energy

Doctor Who is dead.

Yeah but the actresses who play the doctor can't just be changed every episode.

>Not to mention how the Doctor apparently now had infinite regenerations
I was thinking about this earlier, but is this not eventually going to be some sort of hell for the Doctor?

A man who's name is now lost to history once said: "Ignorance is bliss."
The Doctor, now knowing of her immortality would by any logical extent go insane.

Attached: Karen-Gillan-Feet-1406845.jpg (2121x2700, 1.49M)

why was so autistically obsessed with her?

Yes it is I hope whittacker drops out and we get an actor who can can act

>actually discussing the repercussions of timeless child like it's canon
unironically why bother
by 2023 at latest this'll be a meme

looks lovely there lads

>ginger
>short hair
why
it's like melting down the world cup to sell for gold

Attached: Xlo.gif (480x286, 2.86M)

I am guessing the photo was taken sometime after she shaved her head for the role of Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy.

I want the show to end after the next season, then the followed by another revival where the Doctor is in Capaldi's clothes and through-out the episode is trying to put on new clothes. The implication being Jodie didn't happen.

Attached: Kerblam.jpg (1200x680, 84K)

>Yes it is I hope whittacker drops out and we get an actor who can can act
What difference does it make if the writing is bad? It would be worst with a actor (or even actress) who could bring something to the role because we wold all be thinking they deserve more than the awful writing they have been given,

Damn, that's good.
Not explicitly saying it didn't happen, so the tumblrites can still have their power fantasy, but equally writing it off for the real fans and all the while adding mystery back to the character.

No way the BBC has the balls to do so though.

Truly the best Doctor/Companion pairing after 10/Donna.

Wrong question. It's not whether they have the balls, it's whether they have the ovaries.

Attached: 3986c498f17114b71388decb794eb6fb.jpg (600x465, 37K)

Who is there that could replace Chibnall and actually do a competent job of running the show though? I genuinely can't think of anyone.

Yes got to agree there with you

>Wrong question. It's not whether they have the balls, it's whether they have the ovaries.
This is actually fairly funny.

she came into the role as a strong scientist charactor, like her with Pertwee

Neil Gaiman

gareth roberts, neil gaiman, or jamie mathieson

>Who is there that could replace Chibnall and actually do a competent job of running the show though? I genuinely can't think of anyone.
Perhaps the better question to ask is "Who will want to replace him?"

You think Chibbers will reveal it was all a lie in his 4th season?

>gareth roberts
From Wikipedia:
On 3 September 2017, Roberts posted on his Twitter account, "I [love] how trannies choose names like Munroe, Paris and Chelsea. It's never Julie or Bev is it?" Later that same day he wrote "It's almost like a clueless gayboy's idea of a glamorous lady. But of course it's definitely not that."

No fucking way the BBC will let him stay for another season. The ratings are in the fucking shitter.

How long are we going to have to put up with Chibnall's crap? Will he leave with Whittaker?

Attached: feelpaldi.png (633x758, 85K)

What's Phil Ford doing nowadays?

That's Gareth!

>How long are we going to have to put up with Chibnall's crap? Will he leave with Whittaker?
I read something about him staying to do 5 seasons. How true this is I do not know.

He'll stay the 3 seasons like RTD did and leave with Jodie. The show will go on 'hiatus' soon after.

>season 13 begins
>quick reel of everything that happened in chibnall's run
>fades to black
>suddenly 12 wakes up in his TARDIS, and rips the sleeping patch from the back of his neck
>"what an absurd dream"
>stands up and walks to the console as the intro music begins
It's the only way to save it.

Attached: 1583170640382.jpg (1200x1672, 1.56M)

I really would like to see Jodie with a different showrunner and better stories. She's not a bad actress but she's been given fuck-all to work with.

>5 seasons

Attached: 1480059473563.png (633x850, 183K)

Jamie Mathieson (Mummy in the Orient Express, Flatline, The Girl Who Died, Oxygen). A fantastic writer in his own right, and a disciple of Moffat. He even sent Chibnall emails, so he has ideas.

Attached: cf81de07-0373-4094-8717-420d71d3444a.jpg (288x324, 21K)

I'll do it.

You began this slide into shit. Fuck you.

He had a "5 year plan", and with S13 coming in fucking 2022, he'll have stayed on as showrunner for 5 years. So he leaves RIGHT before the 60th, the faggot.

Based, give me your Doctor casting and season arc idea right now.

Best clara outfit by miles. I've got a thing for short girls in skirts and boots

Attached: 1572535410303.webm (1024x572, 1.74M)

How many seasons left with Chibnall? /who/?

Attached: how.jpg (900x1125, 82K)

I know what you mean, her initial outfit was cute for the same reasons.

Attached: Oswin.jpg (500x731, 143K)

How do you distinguish satire from reality?

Attached: Bisexual Biracial Feminist BPD.png (1126x663, 147K)

Perhaps someone from Big Finish? I admit this is very unlikely to happen and may be an awful decision: i.e. would they be able to translate their experience working on / understanding of Doctor Who into TV, and would it be too dark for what is ultimately supposed to be family entertainment.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (502x512, 28K)

Hopefully zero. There'll be a mutiny at the BBC over the falling ratings and he'll be replaced after filming one episode of the next season.

I like how in a thread we've already come up with an actual better state for the show just by horny shitposting.
A pulp-inspired Hayley Atwell era sounds surprisingly interesting and worth checking out, even removing the pure pornography out of the posts.

Attached: 6533382497_8c7b09124b_b[1].jpg (769x1024, 294K)

If only JJ Abrams had the time.

Almost indescribably based

>New season begins
>Jodie's having a friendly sparring session with the Marquess of Queensberry
>Gets wrecked
>In the TARDIS infirmary, as she's fixing her broken jawbone, she discovers there was a small sphere embedded in the marrow
>It's been releasing personality-altering drugs into her bloodstream

>Bi-racial
Half-caste or she fucks blacks?

>I like how in a thread we've already come up with an actual better state for the show just by horny shitposting.
This is the power of Yea Forums people!

No, my dear /who/, you must die! Die, /who/! Die, /who/! Ahahahahaha!

Attached: 3D1D7FE1-176B-4797-B90D-A60E00DD98D6.jpg (935x749, 93K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG
DAVROS HELP ME

Yes.

>Season arc
The show's budget is halved or more, and the doctor has to deal with that and get creative.
I don't think the show really needs or wants one, my favourite season was the one with Martha, and that didn't have one. The show never really needed to have high stakes or an overarching storyline, or even aliens in every story, at its core it's just the doctor and companion going on adventures.

For doctor casting, someone fairly young.
I'd have the doctor's regeneration go wrong somehow causing them to lose most of their memories. Having a seemingly young and idealistic doctor, with a more mature and jaded companion could be an interesting dynamic that we haven't seen yet. I wouldn't be opposed to having a female doctor, I don't think it's fundamentally an unworkable concept.

>"That Which Lurks Inside Pluto Base 29"
What is user's opinion on "That Whick Lurks Inside Pluto Base 29"?

About this series of my- friend of yours.
There I was so… awfully, "dead" in the 90s.
I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting.
There was still so much subverting to do and there I was,
In the crowd, without a following.
But then along came… well, you know.
My friends, some of them. Those others.
For they're the cruel ones. The masters.
And they thought that our work should continue but…
In this series. In this series in particular in fact.
Ooh, let's call it "progress."
A certain matter of an expulsion I think in which your white people
expelled certain parties from the nation of another people.
Certain parties were not pleased to say the least. Say very least.
And so my friends, the Leftists, devised this pretty little scheme
As a way of getting back, of creating a stumbling block, a scandal,
A horror to the eyes of all fans who seek fun using the character of
The Doctor as an instrument of- well you know our work.
But the main thing is the torment of you Straight White Males
As you watch while we rip, and cut, and mutilate the canon!
Each season again! And again! And on and on!
WHO IS INSIDE WITH US!
WHO WILL NEVER GET AWAY!
YOUR PAIN WON'T END!

Attached: young_chris_chibnall.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Already put more thought into the show, the writing and character dynamics than Chris Chibnall.
You're hired.

I'm sorry Moffat.
I'm sorry RTD.
Please forgive us.

>*THEME SONG PLAYS EPICALLY*
To think Gold would have made a special song just for this moment, and it'd have been GOAT.

Out of everything, I really feel like Gold's absense is the worst.

Season 3 didn't have an arc but every single episode had an element that was recalled in the three-part finale. I agree otherwise.

As for budget it is my firm belief that the hallmark of British science fiction television is the triumph of writing, acting, and imagination over budget. Doctor Who is at its best when the actors elevate a script that stimulates the imagination beyond what is shown on screen. It is best when it is basically a televised play.

>That time where /hmmm/ and /who/ had a cross over episode.

Attached: Peak.jpg (326x500, 45K)

shes lovely such a cute smile , an best still ginger pubes and transculcent pink nipples , got thing for redheads

I am actually surprised Doctor Who has already not embraced the pulp-inspired approach, it seems both a ripe time and something Doctor Who has an inclination for.

What was that whale song the ninth doctor had?

Wait, people didn't like this episode?

And even then it had a character arc with Martha's experience with the Doctor and eventually dumping his ass.

>As for budget it is my firm belief that the hallmark of British science fiction television is the triumph of writing, acting, and imagination over budget. Doctor Who is at its best when the actors elevate a script that stimulates the imagination beyond what is shown on screen. It is best when it is basically a televised play.
Yes, a good script, some good actors and an empty quarry. Doctor Who has made it work before and it can again.

this why women shouldnt of got the vote and shouls still be housewives and beaten regularly

Reddit didn't. L&M is by all means a great episode. Theres not a single thing wrong with it, its commentary on the plot directly, the Doctor and even the meta-commentary. Its genius.

When are we going to get a season of the Doctor on his own without any assistants? Moffat pushed doctor/companion dynamics to the extreme with Clara, and Jodie being a wallflower in her own show doesn't work either.

I think the next doctor should be from the United States

yes

Agree this sound surprisingly interesting
>even removing the pure pornography out of the posts.
Sure user we could (and almost certainly would have to), but if we can lets also keep such elements in - think what it would do to increase the viewership!

this why Blakes seven is still great nowadays cos of the stories and good acting, shame about budget scenary

>I like how in a thread we've already come up with an actual better state for the show just by horny shitposting.

For those interested, liked me, it begins here:

I also argue that the half hour, serial format worked to the old show's benefit for the long run. It allowed a world to be built, depth of characters, it provided a narrative journey, and it saved money. I do not know if nu-Who can go back to that though. If it did the only improvement it could possibly make is using a three-part serial format instead of four parts as that frequently lent itself to filler (to say nothing of longer serials).

Great, when do I start?

Agreed. /who/ got me into Blake's 7 as a matter of fact.

To me, the undisputed masterpiece of acting, writing, and imagination triumphing over budget is not Doctor Who or Blake's 7 but rather the third pillar of British science fiction television: Sapphire & Steel.

>it begins here:
Nah, we've been shitposting and her companion (Billie Ellish) for yonks.

This guy is the Doctor in my universe and he sings

Attached: 57A4DBC3-B04F-4DF9-A829-98DD805A8114.jpg (796x420, 43K)

Anyone else who liked Jamie?

Him and 2 had one of the best Doctor/Companion dynamics, if not the best

All future plans for good ideas are put on hold indefinitely, user, we need a good actor and showrunner first.

Yes Very much so mate

>>I like how in a thread we've already come up with an actual better state for the show just by horny shitposting.
There should seriously be an entire thread made within which we discuss through horny shitposting a Doctor Who series from an other dimension, all in an attempt to actually see if we can come up with a better show than what we are getting.

Attached: cb8ebb5d2fd67d36c30657ded8c688a6.jpg (1200x630, 136K)

How did the Juden just teleport into the Tardis, isn't it supposed to be impenetrable?

The TARDIS hates Jodie so decided to invite them in.

Now I want to plan a "programming block" that is mostly those three shows. When either runs out I just replace with Red Dwarf.

Fourth logo is best logo.

Reminder that through posting lewd pictures of Ace in latex we crafted a reboot of the SJA with her at the helm where she uses her BF established charity to fight aliens, where in an incident in the offices a group of plucky kids gets involved and now Ace has to drag them along to not only pass on her legacy but keep them quiet to their parents.
We even made an episode where the recipe for her explosives got stolen by an alien threat, where the episode ends with a fun chemistry montage with the kids ending with them all having fun at a shooting range.

Attached: SMAA.jpg (976x1024, 142K)

Well it could still all be from a parallel universe.

Movie > Pertwee > Hartnell > Capaldi/Smith > Jodie > Baker > Surfboard > 5/6 > fucking 7's logo

YES, I was in the thread for that and it was GOAT.
Genuinely a good idea for a kids show.
We should send it to Russel already

7s logo is a VHS tape in the form of a visual symbol.

Nope.

BBC doesnt care. I asked then and they answered that some fans are happy so its all good.

>not using a typical 12 line
All stories are real. But some less so, some more so.

>the Juden
Mighty kek