Why do they keep forcing this unfunny piece of shit? When will they fucking stop

Why do they keep forcing this unfunny piece of shit? When will they fucking stop.

Attached: pete-davidson.jpg (618x410, 30K)

Lorne Michael Lipowitz likes him, so he gets the "It's a New York thing" treatment Adam Sandler got.

It's literally the Jews.

he slays poon

I'm counting down the days when he gets cancelled for being toxic.
His face screams "I threaten suicide if girls refuse to have sex with me"

>Why do they keep forcing this unfunny piece of shit? When will they fucking stop

Because Jewish people and those few goyim who are viewed as profitable are provided unlimited do-overs even though they can't create anything of lasting value and they cannot do any repairs on their own vehicle.

Some cannot cook a three course meal.

Attached: 007.jpg (800x480, 311K)

>toxic

If you consume any media where this guy shows up you should seriously fucking kill yourself

>I threaten suicide if girls refuse to have sex with me

that would be ok , he's bipolar. He would get sympathy from wommins.

Attached: 1579476245046.jpg (962x1183, 294K)

Even the normies I know don't like him. Whats keeping him afloat?

Attached: fjjqf2B7OLJgcGbSgmQG-NSp4rSmnj_ro8nbBHKwyIY.gif (368x656, 1.68M)

In his new comedy special he says how he hates that Ariana said his dick was huge because now girls are always disappointed

He's a Jew. That's it

Forcing? The fuck are you on about, I have never seen him in anything. I only know about him because of Yea Forums. Maybe you should evaluate what trash you’re watching. If its SNL, I feel sorry you still watch that in 2020. No one is forcing you to do anything, just don’t watch jewish pozzed media, stop guzzling it down and reading celebrity tabloids.

His problem? He has the cash to provide for virtually unlimited freedom but he's still trapped. Whatever state his Jewish controllers want him in (depressed, happy, addicted, etc.) they place him in a situation to achieve it.

He's as trapped as anyone else in society. He just has a more diverse wardrobe and he gets to smile for the camera much more often.

Many of these folks would not know how to behave or compete if the system changed.

Attached: lblblblbl.jpg (1458x778, 178K)

bonbi is cute!

Honestly I feel sorry for him. Feels like he’s just a sperg who got thrown into the Hollywood scene because of Grande. I don’t like his “comedy” but I think he’s probably more emotionally vulnerable than he lets on in public

That could have been a galaxy brain strat right there. Just set up all future girlfriends with high hopes.

digits say he OD's and dies in the next month

you mean digits like these?

I don't know anyone who thinks the dude is funny. I know people who still actually watch and enjoy zombie SNL and even they hate him.

I like how mad he makes people

>open up netflix
>see him
>open up youtube
>see him
>open up /tv
>see hlm

Attached: 1577596453930.png (550x300, 164K)

had to look up this guy's special because there was so many people talking about it online
it's shit, it's like slightly above open-mic level quality and I mean delivery, material is straight up hacky shit
I only lasted 10 minutes, the only worthwile bits were his SNL stories simply because of their nature, so maybe he can make an interesting guest on the podcast not sure about comedy though

Why's this stupid bitch have to ruin best girl with her dumb cringey faces?

Attached: 6h4c1fecpub41.png (768x768, 451K)

He is a jew. connections, nepotism...ect

He's been in basically nothing outside of SNL. His newfound celebrity is based on gossip columns about his ability to fuck every hot girl in NY and its ultimately your choice to pay attention to that garbage

Digits and he lives and fucks your waifu