Corey Feldman says he's going to name a major Hollywood icon in his new film and it will launch the next #MeToo...

Corey Feldman says he's going to name a major Hollywood icon in his new film and it will launch the next #MeToo movement.

Attached: 6896898968.png (1226x757, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik48KbKuOWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like Charlie Sheen with aids.

B-but Charlie Sheen has AIDS

so charlie sheen then

He says that every time he wants attention for some new project.

Corey Feldman actually saying the name of the person who molested him is one of the seven seals

Whatever he knows or claims to know is old news or non-damaging. He's still alive because he's a non-threat.

i thought he already came out with it and it was some /who/ jewish producer

kek

He says he's going to bame names every few months. I'm over it.

lol
>And I saw when the Feldman opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, 'Some Jew Raped Me'

I really want to believe this guy, and I well and truly think that he had some fucked up pedo circle shit happen to him when he was a kid.

He needs to stop claiming he is going to name names and then not do it

We already know it's Spielberg

I'M GONNA SAY IT.

Attached: 636446004446722422-AP-PEOPLE-COREY-FELDMAN-94790845.jpg (2997x1693, 283K)

STEVEN SPIELBERG

fuck corey feldman. if he was going to.. woah WOAH AHHHHHH OH MY GOD HELP MY PLEASE AAHHHH

#CoreyAlso

Jesus fucking Christ, Corey, just get on with it already. I'm starting to not give a shit who buggered him and Corey Haims.

so he just looks like Charlie Sheen?

He's going to die in his sleep and the movie won't be released.

I have seen it already.
At the end, they reveal Corey was the pedo all along and that his name is actually "Felt man"

It's going to be Spielberg isn't it?

I hope he is doing alright, he has been spiraling for years and seems very alone.

He has continually used this lie that he is going to reveal names to support almost all of his ventures.

He's been talking about naming his molesters for years, get to it or fuck off Corey.

He does this every fucking year and never delivers.

BAME?

How turned on its head would millennial nostalgic pop culture get if Spielberg got outed as a pedo?

S P I E L B E R G
P
I
EL
B
E
G

*Kills you with kindness*

Attached: Frank Underwood.png (780x501, 290K)

My guess is that Feldman is going to reveal himself as not only as the real rapist of Corey Haim, but also how he raped and destroyed Charlie Sheen's anus and is the one who gave him aids. He will then talk in detail how it was he who manipulated and rape those boys at Neverland and that he was blackmailing MJ if he dared to rat on him. This is what killed MJ, he died of a broken heart that his trusted friend was in reality a pedo kingpin with the whole of the hollywood elite in his back pocket.

He will also deliver the final bombshell that he was Jason Voorhees all along.

I'M REALLY GONNA SAY IT.

Attached: corey-feldman.jpg (618x410, 21K)

Better to withhold your abusers name for 20 years and then cash out on the big reveal in your film than take that predator off the street by just filing charges right after it happened

>QUICK, THE NAME OF THE RAPIST IS-

Attached: HighAbandonedBee-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 3.83M)

He's treating his rapist like some jack-in-the-box, what the fuck

Aye.

doesn't he demand money to name anyone he claims abused him?

yeah it would be past the statute of limitations, like the guy from 7th Heaven

That cunt Spielberg will get it

Charlie Sheen with AIDS looks like Corey Feldman

he's been on drugs since the end of the 1980s

>Corey Feldman says he's going to
I bet he doesn't.

Protip: Its Joel Schumacher

I'd be laughing cause its basically been an open secret for years, but whenever I bring it up I get told 'Don't be silly, you have no proof, Spielberg is a great man' etc etc.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik48KbKuOWM

>its been an open secret
you cant just make things up and then attach that claim to it user

When will this faggot kill himself and shut the fuck up already?

he looks like a lesbian or a woman preacher

Did you miss the point where he said he's been bringing it up for years. That should be more than enough for all of us

NOOOOOOOO! NOT SPIELBERG!!! HE DIRECTED JAWS HE WOULD MEVER DO SUCH A THING!!!

What a cringe faggott.

I mean shit probably

Either Schumacher or Spielberg