What is this show even about?

What is this show even about?

Attached: MV5BMjAzYmQ4NTUtMGVjOS00OWRhLTlmYjktZDlkZTk2OGQ2YjE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODkzNTgxMDg@._V1_.jpg (2232x3168, 595K)

Brexit

Nobody knows

Maybe the themes are a bit out of your league. It’s about the failure of institutions, how the white man just can’t fix all your problems, and the journeys we would commit to in order to save a loved on

bad orange man, brexit, racism

Kurtzman is ruined this time

Pretty much.
Not my President=Not my Starfleet.

Romulans are synthetics created by the Vulcans to be cannon fodder and slave labor.

I don't get this series
Why did they make a series of a captain when they've allways been about crews of starships and stations. Also, why Picard of all people? I You can just tell the guys who farted this out watched 5 episodes of the TNG and called it a day

I heard its about saving refugees and xenophonebia. It's what mike and jay say anyway.

fascism

The show is about how good a cocksucker Alex Kurtzman is. There is no other explanation why he still gets work.

The working title was "How to lose fans and alienate your audience" but that was deemed too long and not catchy enough

Pedo Kurtzman's usual drivel.

Cultural Marxism, same as nu-wars.
>but Buzzfeed told me that isn’t real
“Bury the past. Kill it if you have to.” or whatever the line is from TLJ, that’s what marxists want, to deconstruct, subvert, erase, and memoryhole every aspect of culture to build a better world from scratch. It’s why when communists take power they ban religion and all non-conformist forms of art, culture is a huge obstacle to mass brainwashing. You’re seeing it in movies and tv more and more now because they’ve already ruined art, literature, religion, and academia in most of the first world.

I got this theory that Roman is short for 'robot man', and that Roman Centurions were robots. Romulans are based on the Romans. So I like this idea.

Federation bad nazis.
Picard dumb old failure.
Robots more human than humans (same as Westworld)
Robots oppressed
Religion and mysticism good and real

Patrick Stewart's ego and current year political beliefs

no he's not. his kikefriends will give him new jobs

Total and utter demorilization of its audience.

Not about Star Trek, that's a given

then
>Office Space

social justice.

Getting idiots to sign up for a streamfag service they don't need.
I mean, seriously. This shit's airing on TV anyhow. All Access or whatever was effectively dead when STD stopped being exclusive.

orange man bad

also sentient artificial lifeform rights, non-binary-to-non-positronic trans rights, Romulan cougars, Romulan babes, vaping rights, opioids wrongs

cause everybody knows "le facepalm man face"

Alex Kurtzman desperately trying to save his job even though he can't because he lacks the talent or understanding of Star Trek.

now is
> Star Trek: Ok Boomer

also Borg babes, sisterboys' rights

Patrick Stewart somehow convinced CBS to spend millions of dollars on his very own humiliation JOI video. All the women shouting at him makes him coom, that's why he always looks confused, whenever the camera switches back to him he is in a post ejaculatory daze.

Attached: 1580738862136.png (800x800, 713K)

it's self-patting boomer logic in form of a TV show

Attached: 9d86ef79777698e37b122f4173592337090a34b84180cac130393747e5d8ef49.jpg (225x225, 15K)

> if I had an image to show expectation vs reality

Attached: 1580244532464.jpg (540x720, 52K)

So Romulans are basically Cylons?
Sounds stupid, but then again all of nuTrek is stupid beyond belief.

so,
are Romulan Borgs double cyborgs?
are Borg agents of the Double Secret Romulan Police double cyborg double secret agents? In 2020?

Yes

nothing
many shows today have the form of a show with no actual content
you just go from scene to scene hitting the tension points you'd see in an actual show but it doesn't need to be ABOUT anything, silly boomer

>Also, why Picard of all people

>sexless
>intellectual
>memorable quirks such as drinking hot earl grey tea
>can solve any problem with his intellect
>smart
>charismatic
>european (EU good)
>dad figure
>centrist
>can be an action hero if necessary

>memorable quirks such as drinking hot earl grey tea
I can’t actually think of anything less quirky or memorable.

Eugh...
CONSUME FAMILIAR PRODUCT.
THE FAMILIAR PRODUCT IS GOOD.
THE PENIS IS EVIL.

Slow TV is indeed quality content compared to these

They want to be able to say "WE TRIED PLEASING OLD SCHOOL FANS BUT THEY HATED IT SO WATCH STD NOW THERE'S NO PLEASING SOME PEOPLE."

Jews owning all entertainment tv

Pissing off the RLM guys

>>sexless
He couldn't turn around without bumping into some old flame he abandoned for Starfleet.
>>quirks
Kill yourself.
>>can solve any problem with his intellect
Frequently relied on the judgement and intellect of others.
>>european (EU good)
Reaching brainlet. Can't be assed with the rest.

Romulans are good guys that rehabilitate ex-borg and try to save the world from sexy android twins
Picard and the crew are the bad guys

Post some of these Romulan women you speak of.

Attached: DAT ASS THO.jpg (471x761, 67K)