Slurs every word

>slurs every word
>ignores spaces, commas and full stops
>butchers foreign words beyond recognition
>speaks in the most monotonous, condescending, passive aggressive voice possible

Nice game show host, britbongs.

Attached: University Challenge.jpg (1342x714, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DZfiESI81Y
youtube.com/watch?v=G_V_VuXoriE&feature=youtu.be&t=752
youtu.be/j9u5FkDRo2w?t=177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not posting Best Jeremy

Attached: jeremy-clarkson.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

Did you threaten to overrule him?

Pax is a good lad. He don't tek shit. He's also a good writer.

'No, it was "OP is a fag". Next starter for 10..... On a Mongolian throat singing forum, this duo provided problematic for Jannies and board members alike, with their comments about "city slickers" and "fancy gucci loafers". What were their names? I need both people in order to accept the answer. The former rhymes with a crude term for fornication and is undoubtedly based.'

Sounds like peak bong to me

>ESL cant understand native speaking speaking natively
>gets mad no one cares about how to pronounce his loser country's cultural artefacts
>cant handle the bants
LOL

>NOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=_DZfiESI81Y

>reads the answers off the cards
>acts smug when the contestants don't know them

Who is the American president, Alex?

I'm a native English speaker and I can't understand half you inbreds and you're inexplicable accents. Never forget, you're somebody else's dirty unintelligible foreigner ;^*
>t. murrica

hapax

Please don't tell me you don't know the name and birthplace of every single 16th century British bishop, you fucking pleb.

Attached: paxman.jpg (590x350, 22K)

>american
>native english speaker
dont make me chortle

What happened to your apostrophes?

on average, americans are more clever than brits

dont need em, natives understand

>sharts himself at walmart

You sound pretty black.

Based

> BZZT
> Williams-Cockneywhistle, Manchester
> "Is it... CIA?"
> "CIA? What are you talking about, that's not even a duo! Anyone from York want to buzz in?"
> Smith-Fortesque-Smythe, York
> "I believe it's Sneed"
> "I'm afraid I needed both members of the duo. Another starter for ten..."

>paxman slurs a foreign word in the question so badly as to be unrecognisable
>denies the correct answer because it was ever-so-slightly mispronounced but obviously correct

university challenge is just the weakest link for people who believe they're smarter than they actually are

>An ancient temple site near Luxor in Egypt, the director of Lolita and Dr Strangelove, and the electronic music group whose albums include Autobahn and Computer Love all have names that begin and end with which letter of the alphabet and denotes the class of devices used in clocks that intervene between the motive power and the regulator, causing an intermittent impulse to be given to the regulator and converting rotational to oscillatory motion which historical figure claimed he was the son of Zeus because his mother, Olympias, insisted she had been impregnated by the god in the form of a snake which enchantress of Arthurian legend was the mistress of Merlin?
>bzzzzt
>user, Yea Forums
>uhhh the Archbishop of Canterbury?
>NO YOU FUCKING DONKEY THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY PI, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU IMBECILE

Attached: 8300768987_39fa632468_b.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

Fun show to have the drinking games with, how do you have such strong opinions on University Challenge?

>*brriiiiing*
>Villains, LeChiffre
>As Mr. Bond well knows, the answer is Baccarat Chemin de Fer

Attached: 1526419596468.jpg (1000x562, 166K)

I TOOK ADVICE

Most the contestants are good at math but retarded when it comes to anything else

Why are Northern yuppys so based unlike their onions drinking southern counterparts?

come the fuck on, he lets plenty of mispronunciations slide, and he rightfully refuses guesses that are different words than the correct answer and not just mispronunciations.

>BZZZZZZZT
>CAMBRIDGE GRZEGORZ BRZĘCZYSZCZYKIEWICZ
>"mozart"
>MOZART? MOZART? YOU FUCKING TWAT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT BE MOZART, HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO THE COUNTRY?

There like two questions per episode for the token hard scientists. Most of it is art history and literature.

>and once again our contestants prove those who say standards are falling wrong!
Compare the questions in the early series to the trivial shit that they ask now so a few token minorities and girls get more representation.

Are there any qts this year?
Who is your favorite university challenge qt? Pic related was a film student in series 45 (she didn't get many points though)
Obvious mention to that elegantly smug and slightly thick girl who was captain for the winning team some years back

Attached: uc.png (690x666, 731K)

>I'm such a body and I'm reading X
Why don't they just say studying?

Most bongs still can't read, so it's clear enough.

>tfw classically trained musician
>sit through each episode not knowing fucking anything, feeling chuffed if i get a single question about a book i've read
>for a single round in the middle i get to scoff at all the ignorant plebs who can't even tell the difference between debussy and ravel and fucking crush it
>tfw it's a pop music round instead

same, except with nothing

I'm retarded

>mfw they do a starter for 10 and three followups on videogames, the only thing i know

Attached: aww.jpg (185x82, 4K)

>"a piece of popular music..."
>it's totally obscure and nobody has ever heard of it

I'm like this except there is a lot of "essential" repertoire like Mozart concertos or Beethoven symphonies that I've skipped over so I occasionally embarrass myself not knowing common works

The problem is there's just so much to draw from. I would be good on jazz, passable on classical and probably ok on Funk and Soul but clueless on pop and rock hits from the 80s and 90s

DID YOU THREATEN TO OVERRULE HIM

not knowing the beethoven symphonies is pretty shameful bro

I know the 1st and 5th well because I've performed them but otherwise yeah it's embarrassing. I love Beethoven as well, I just very rarely have the time to commit to a symphony so I always go for my absolute favourites when I have a chance

Meanwhile there is chart shit that I've heard hundreds of times against my will. Being a wageslave is suffering

I honestly think there is some fuckery going on. Some stuff is too specific. How the fuck does every episode have a 17 year old PhD candidate in Croatian maritime paleontology who also happens to be an expert in medieval Polish art historians and can name the mayor of every Bolivian province capital? And why is he on TV instead of finding a cure for cancer in his free time?

Some people just have phenomenal memories. Notice most teams have 3 people that get a couple of questions each and 1 autistic savant who knows everything else

you should be able to solve these

youtube.com/watch?v=G_V_VuXoriE&feature=youtu.be&t=752

got all three, but took me a few seconds to remember rose of versailles

But did you threaten to overrule him?

>for people who believe they're smarter than they actually are
viz. students

It's literally all trannies now. Remember it's a BBC show, and exists only to overthrow heteronormative assumptions about gender dynamics.

There's a Texan girl who captains Wolfson - Oxford who's pretty qt. One team who went out had an actual tranny sat next to a fit Irish lass.
I'm much more interested in the prior 30 minutes with Victoria Mitchell's massive tits.

They're mostly autists who read wikipedia in their spare time

enjoy this hottie

youtu.be/j9u5FkDRo2w?t=177