Meghan Markle Humiliated After She’s ‘Snubbed’ By Disney As She Desperately Tries To Revive Acting Career

>Meghan Markle Humiliated After She’s ‘Snubbed’ By Disney As She Desperately Tries To Revive Acting Career

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/meghan-markle-snubbed-disney-role-21608786?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

LMAO What went wrong?

Why did she think she could land a main role in a Disney film?

Attached: 0_The-Duke-And-Duchess-Of-Sussex-With-Son-Archie-Spending-Their-Holidays-In-Canada-Archive-Images.jp (615x623, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/meghan-markle-gender-stereotypes-baby-sussex
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=_JV7kxw7IkE
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1248966/eu-trade-deal-latest-France-Boris-Johnson-deadline/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=fp15Y55Lons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she was far too american to ever manage in an anglo world

Why does anyone give a shit about this broad? You mean to tell me the prince couldn't get better looking ass?

When Henry divorces her will the kid become a bastard and lose his claim for the throne?

>Meghan Markle Humiliated After She’s ‘Snubbed’
Good riddance, sparkles.

Attached: hahahaha.png (500x321, 247K)

>"""Snubbed""" by Disney
>"""Humiliating"""
Huh?

HARRY DID YOU BLOW YOUR LOAD IN THE ROASTIE MUTT?

Attached: 1523184323889.png (830x664, 592K)

>tfw you realise pretty woman was just a movie and not a career strategy video.

he currently has no claim to the throne you fucking moron. Literally 7 people have to die for him to even be considered.

one car crash is all it takes mate

>Snubbed
As in, she begged them to give her a Marvel role and they said no.
>Humiliated
Seems to be conjecture since she hasn’t said how she feels.

Good thing there's not a global pandemic right now

She married the "fun" prince that everyone liked and he turned into a humorless simp that spouts about shit like toxic masculinity and says they're raising their boy as "genderless" or whatever.

You ask me, the whole royal family probably are all pedophiles, I'm sick of seeing these people on the news. I don't even get why Americans care so much about it.

lol

Attached: 1580134639321.jpg (500x500, 35K)

do americans care?

Basically she thought she was an A-list actress, a quote from someone stated that everyone in Hollywood knows she is a terrible actress

If the royal family not only get infected but also die from this we've got bigger problems than who's next on the throne

yes, especially black women and bi racial women of america

The dozens of magazine covers I see and women I hear talking about it everyday would imply so.

Harry didn't want ass, he wanted to join the army and slot towelheads. His family ruined that, so this is his revenge.

sure thing pal, we're all going to die.

Hopefully he will start a war over it, I miss a good succesion crisis. Say what you will about the Hapsburgs but they always made sure there were plenty of sucession wars to keep a man busy. Those were the days.

Because she is black and people who actually like the royal family are generally racist "brexit means brexit" types who have tommy robinson and prince andrew as their heroes

well you should stop, having a monarchy is our gimmick

I've never heard anyone mention anything about the UK in real life. If anyone cares it's city women and fags.

I've been to the US and they're fucking obsessed with it. I'm not joking. They kept asking me questions about the royal family as if I knew them, some man called Philip (with an alternative spelling that I don't recall) stopped me to explain that he has the same name as Prince Philip but with a variation.

Is she seriously this dumb or is this just gossip? I mean she got herself into a position where she was set for life. She can't be this delusional.

Attached: ktm4asozwxy01.jpg (540x960, 37K)

she's fucking retarded

>hurrr durrr brexit is racist

You're absolutely right we should stop, but women here like talking about it, so fat chance. We fought war to get away from that bullshit and they flock right back to it. Thots gonna thot.

She wants to be worshipped like a literal Princess, she thought marrying into the Royal Family would allow this.

She is a stupid American who believed in all that fairytale crap not knowing anything about British tabloids

Go drink your stale pint, Nigel

>they're raising their boy as "genderless" or whatever.

I was about to question you on this until I googled.

LMAO Did she seriously think the Royal fucking Family would go along with this woke bullshit, WE AINT HOLLYWOOD HERE IN THE UK

vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/meghan-markle-gender-stereotypes-baby-sussex

look at the way she handled the whole thing, she's genuinely an idiot who thought she was going to be a disney princess and didn't even bother looking into british culture beyond the shit hollywood feeds the septics like her

>Go drink your stale pint, Nigel
Hey Owen. Don't you have a tranny meetup to attend?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1023x576, 64K)

what i've read is
Meghan couldn't wear a veil because this was her second marriage , wasn't a virgin
the queen had to approve her dress and meghan sent her pictures without the veil
but she added the veil at the last minute, defying the queen

thats why she has that stank face through all the wedding and she didn't have that face when one of her granddaughters married months later

Shut up Meg.

is there any coverage of prince andrew over there?

if there's one thing the british hate its been lectured down to. the royal family is liked so long as they don't actually say anything. I'm amazed no one told her this

If she had kept a low profine the public would have accepted her in year or two. But she had to start hitting princesses and being a bitch to the staff, while soending money on renovations. What a retarded cunt.

brexit means brexit simple as nigger

>I'm going to be a princess of your country but I'm also going to openly disregard all tradition of your country lol why don't you all love me

Kek

people actually started off liking her, that's the funny thing. unfortunately for her, her true colours came through very quickly

While that is retarded shit, Meghan is a fucking idiot who brought it all on herself. Can't wait for the divorce. Has there ever been a bigger cuck than Harry?

>they killed his mother
>now he's out for revenge
>this summer
>prince harry
>record scratch
>married a divorced postwall mutt and left the royal family?
>it ain't me starts playing
Why did he do it?

She is living proof that women will never be happy no matter what you do, so don't even bother trying.

Attached: 1578931837606.jpg (618x597, 144K)

princess diana

How does it feel being a brexitcuck sucking nigel's yellow tobacco stained cock all day?

HM: Her Majesty
MM: Meghan Markle

HM was lied to by MM about what she was going to wear to the wedding.

Convention is that all Royal brides must submit their wedding outfit to HM for approval.

MM wanted the whole virginal bride thing, complete with flowing veil, and had the veil made along with the dress.

The outfit was shown to HM, who said that MM would not be allowed to wear the veil. In the RF and the Church generally, women who have been previously married can cover their head with a hat, but must not wear a veil, because veils are considered to be appropriate only for virginal women (i.e. never married) and in keeping with a first-time bride's demure appearance. A long veil that also covered the bride's face, when that bride has been previously married, is considered to be especially inappropriate.

MM didn't want to do anything to risk the wedding going ahead, so agreed with HM that she would not wear the veil. The Bandeau she was loaned was to be worn on her hair, and not as a Bandeau to secure a veil.

On the day of the wedding HM was driven to the door of the Chapel. Between leaving the vehicle, and some time later entering the body of the Church, one of HM's aides showed HM mobile phone footage of the live coverage of MM being driven down the Long Walk.

HM was astounded to see that she had been lied to, and that MM was in the car not only with a veil, but with a full veil over her face.

HM is never defied, and when she decrees that something should be done, people do it. The brazenness of the defiance was something she had not experienced before, and to be lied to was also unheard of.

That is why when HM entered the body of the Chapel, she looked angry and barely stopped to acknowledge William and Harry. And it is why she was photographed looking daggers at MM, as MM smugly sat at the Altar with the yards and yards of veil flowing about her.

>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/

Attached: 1581887021948.png (651x481, 43K)

UK press really hates this chick, huh?

Attached: funeral parade of roses.jpg (540x413, 24K)

Cause he's low IQ and has mommy issues.

Andrew was in the news with that bad interview about visiting Epstein's island 20-some odd times until Epstein was mur- er killed himself, then the media memory holed him and everything people were saying about him quick.

>How does it feel being a brexitcuck sucking nigel's yellow tobacco stained cock all day?
You would love that, wouldn't you Owen? teehee!

Attached: mfw.jpg (540x720, 112K)

Man hasn’t seen King Ralph

How do people know this?

How did she think she would get away with this with no repercussions?

>HM is never defied, and when she decrees that something should be done, people do it.
Nah fuck off, I wouldn't even hold the door open for the daft old cunt.

A WHORE WEARING A VEIL

Attached: the-wedding-of-prince-harry-.jpg (1500x1063, 301K)

pretty much, tabloid rags have been gunning for her since day one because she's american and not white.

I'm pretty sure literally everyone hates her.

Trying to forcibly turn herself into a movie star because she married into rich and royalty.
This whole thing makes her look like Veruca from Will Wonka.

Meghan Markle was born a man

that's anglo media

Attached: IcNPQnY.jpg (652x960, 90K)

Sure but that won't fly when you're trying to blend into the family.

'ate darkies. ain't racist, just don't like 'em. simple as

can't wait for the next season of the crown

they were very positive about her initially

HM should have never approved the marriage in the first place. I don't believe HM is naive enough to believe that dumb slut would behave any differently than she has so far. Everyone saw this disaster coming a mile away.

And she gave them plenty of fodder.

based sunday sport

She stole away MUH PRINCE

I don’t think it’s thots, it’s middle aged women who are into it and have Princess Diana commemorative plates.
It’s basically the same demo that keeps Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine afloat.
These people watching preshows highlighting the dresses is also a huge reason award shows are still relevant.

>HM should have never approved the marriage in the first place.
Did she even approve it?

Under rated

what's their fucking problem?

Attached: C86fnYwUwAAIGT3.jpg (1092x1200, 384K)

for a very short time, wedding hype mostly.

ahahahaha stupid muttoid whore

Attached: 1550227837896.webm (720x404, 692K)

To be fair to him she does have a nice ass, should have slammed and scrammed instead of thinking she was anything other than some dumb roastie though

Attached: file.png (526x699, 334K)

Eugenie who is an actual Princess and was getting married for the first time didn't wear a veil

Attached: 181013182100-01-princess-eugenie-jack-brooksbank-official-wedding-photos-restricted-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 153K)

>Princess Diana commemorative plates
Holy jesus my mom was all into that shit when I was a kid and she died. She unironically was crying the day she died and was saying she was some sort of great leader who was important for the world. I will never understand what womens' fascination with these people is. We're not even fucking English, we're American.

my mum did the same and she's fucking northern irish with family in the ira
why do women do this

That’d never happen idiot

Meghan

Attached: 4d379a2c64fdf7fcb978c35c31238d8a.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Time to turn to netflix, and if that doesnt work I guess shilling cosmetics on instagram is a possibility

>royals family photo
>it's sort of like a regular family photo, only everybody is really stiff and standing awkwardly far apart as if they do not like, or even really know, each other

I'm pretty sure she had to for it to happen. There's no way they would have married in defiance of her.

Everything about this picture is darker and more depressing than the Eugenie one.

She's hot, but she's had plastic surgery. Their kid is going to look like a goblin.

She had to have the same as Kate Middleton, fuck The Queen

Attached: Meghan-Markle-37.jpg (750x536, 275K)

There is only one role she is suited for

Attached: 0_Suits-Season-1.jpg (615x461, 146K)

imagine living in an imaginary country where things like this exist.

The queen has very nice legs

>inb4 the queen and Keith Richards will never die reddit meme
If the Queen really hates her than she’s being really smart and just getting out of the country for like 5 years until the Queen dies, there’s no way she’s lasting another 5 years.
Then she can fly home and be the publicity hound she always wanted to be without the Queen leaking random shit about her to the tabloids every week.

Harry can get his first role as the watching boyfriend like all those Kendra Sunderland vids

probably because the tabloids constantly span rubbish about Diana being a trailblazing woman in an outdated institution doing charity work. If she hadn't died and been martyred she'd have had to deal with the affairs coming out and all her nastiness to other royals and she'd be a divorced spinster about now.

Harry Duke of JUST

what if the media turns it into a racism story like they always do? i bet she thought about that too

all countries are imaginary

>implying KING CHARLES will allow mutts at his court

>What went wrong?
She's a shit actress. And from what we know, an even worse person.
She seems to think she's a second Grace Kelly because she married into royalty, and that there's a Hitchcock out there who wants her back or something.

For me? It's Carson Wentz

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1.65M)

what of house bernadotte?

Attached: Bernadotte,_Jean_Baptiste_Jules,_Prince_of_Pontecorvo_(1763-1844).jpg (417x528, 92K)

public doesnt like her at all, especially in comparison to duchess catherine (who is the picture of a commoner ascending to regality). shes a total muttmerican

I wish my country still had it's monarchs

Yeah, well none of them really want to stand next to the pedo.

>implying Americans give a shit
>implying any thread about them isn't coming from Bongs or desperate Leafs who wish mommy England would hug them every once and a while

England, I love you, but you have some of the dumbest traditions

kek, fuck her, fuck harry, fuck marriage

Nepotism, entitlement, royal ginger offspring

Top lad desu

Attached: veil-centered-1539348186.jpg (768x384, 70K)

Man, that Royalty Clout the Queen must have is really terrifying if the Mouse capitulates to her requests.

no you don't

And bitching about having to turn up to a community centre once every few weeks to do an unveiling in return for the public keeping their goodwill. A 'working' royal has the easiest job in the world and she still thought it was too much for her.

Think the mouse independent of the Royal Family understands that Meghan is a shit actress and her only work of fame is her being a bimbo in a short skirt

Yes I do

granny fucker

yeah fuck tradition lol

WE IZ KANGZ NOW

pippin or pippi or whatever the fuck the bald cunts wife is called is still really cute so whatever

No they weren't

She probably did it because she knew she needed a distraction for her favorite pedo son Andrew

>public doesnt like her at all
most people don't give a shit, it's a very small percentage of inbred speds that still fawn over the royals in modern britain, the type of people that still dream of muh empire glorydays.

why'd they dress all those kids as priests?

Prove it

you know why

>Limit her roles because she's too controversial
Disney has a confirmed drug addict convicted of drug possession and drug trafficking that voices one of the main characters in one their most popular 3D computer animated film franchises. Markle isn't even that remotely controversial compared to that.

I feel like the kind of people who have an opinion on specific royals will just think whatever News Magazine shows tell them to think

no most people dont like her. got nothing to do with liking the rest of the royals or whatever, polling shows markle is unpopular across the board

>Markle isn't even that remotely controversial compared to that.
She's a shit actress though.

amongst the type of people who'll take part in polls about how much they like the royals. that's not most people.

>what'd you say about my sister-in-law you little shits?

Attached: Ddl2in8UwAE4Hxd.jpg (962x765, 192K)

doubt the Queen has anything to do with it. Giving her a role would be a cheap stunt.

kek

I mean... she does look kinda intense, and that blue dress is not doing her any favors, but still user, that's pretty harsh

Topkek

>Why did she think she could land a main role in a Disney film?
Arrogance, pure and simple.

>Bob Iger says he'll give her a job in America
>While she's over there Boris conveniently introduces a new points based immigration system to weed out useless foreign scroungers
>Iger then mysteriously '''quits''' Disney
>The supposed job offer for Meghan is nowhere to be found
>Meghan is left jobless and unable to get back into the UK because she can't accrue enough points
All according to keikaku.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-920x518.jpg (920x518, 70K)

He would very probably agree with them.

Kate is genuinely fucking beautiful desu

American women can literally never compete with a true British rose like her

Attached: kate-middleton-style-1551296965.jpg (640x637, 85K)

Attached: YOU.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

women do

lmao. we don't care about your royal family at all. all we're interested in is the history/family history of the royal family.

Because she told Harry to pull some strings.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JV7kxw7IkE

still kicking

Attached: ypva791xxg921.jpg (540x362, 24K)

The difference is RDJ is a good and likable actor.

>amongst the type of people who'll take part in polls about how much they like the royals.
Sure. That's those who care about them at all. To everyone else, she's just that American bitch that married their prince and that the yellow papers write about.
If the royalists hate her, she's fucked.

Coverage of the royal family literally keeps tabloids afloat. Maybe most people don’t care, but you can say that about literally anything.
It’s like screaming about how awards don’t matter despite them getting massive amounts of publicity and being an oft cited measure of a film’s success.
There’s literally nothing on earth the majority of the population actually cares about.

no retard, amongst people who report not being interested in the royals

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD

she walled already pretty hard, all these pics are in her favor

I think Harry will end up in a Burger King commercial eventually.

Something like, yes my brother is king of the UK now but I am... THE BURGER KING!!!

rdj comes from hollywood royalty , had an oscar nom and could actually act
he can't act now because disney freezed his brain
but he could back then

>r*yals
yeah... nah

Attached: morrissey dabbing.gif (469x317, 1.23M)

She was never pretty. I'm tired of People always talking about her. No one gives a shit about English royalty. Keep that shit in your fucking neck of the woods, bongs.

Whoah, careful. Remember what happened to Harold Godwinson.

think he was talking about Tim Allen, mate.

But she’s also polled as being markedly less popular than other Royals like Kate Middleton, so that makes no sense.
The population sample is still consistent and the popularity rating isn’t

this is a fantastic photograph

>No one gives a shit about English royalty.

Americans care even more than we do desu,

How does it feel not being elected for decades?

You're a bastard if you're born out of wedlock, not if your parents divorce. The kid is legitimate.

do these 2 have the same age or the whore is already post wall

didn't harry basically imply he wanted to get out of the uk before the tabloids or his gran killed her like they did his mum?

Fucking megalomaniac lol

she's like 40 dude, what do you expect

How does one manage to marry a billionaire and still fuck up?

you cant wall if you have grace

Shes a shit actor and a filthy nigger. Literally ruined every show she was in.

Attached: 1554769803187.jpg (2328x3000, 345K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST WEAR A PIECE OF CLOTH OVER YOUR FACE NOOOOOOOOOO

>Literally ruined every show she was in.
Also apparently ruined every family she was in.

The prince married some reality star skank but she's been all right. The real travesty is the american husband of the second princess, and the woman herself; they've basically fucked off to america.

Attached: 1563428441249.jpg (1825x1471, 786K)

honestly no one gives a shit about eugenie and her goofy sister, not even people who do like the royals

neither would i but presumably he meant within the family and their network

Can't wait for Charles to take over and streamline the family. Fuck off everybody who isn't the offspring of Will.

>and to be lied to was also unheard of.
Bullshit. Countless prime ministers have lied to her. The current one still does regularly.

Attached: -canada-house-london-uk-shutterstock-editorial-10519805ax.jpg (1003x1500, 165K)

I wonder how much she's nagging him. But maybe we're doing her an injustice and she just fucked off after she found out the family was buddies with known pedophiles and Harry was tired of it as well, dreaming about a better life in the states. I think he was the most happy in the army with his gurkha buddies.

>Brexit is going full steam ahead
>EU on suicide watch
>Traitorous foreigner Duchess BTFO
>Britain is reaching levels of Greatness not seen for many decades
I'm thinking were back lads.

Attached: THIS IS BRITISH M8.jpg (236x263, 14K)

>Mirror
>Sun
>Express
>Mail
Nonce
They literally just resort to YouTube click bait tactics for views. Wouldn't even line a bird cage with those rags.

She looks Filipino. Oh lordie.

Attached: 8dfa44089569_512.jpg (512x512, 73K)

>Britain is reaching levels of Greatness not seen for many decades
What greatness levels, exactly?

CAMMMIN OME ITS CAMMMIN OME

legit question how good is her dick sucking game?
reminder that
>he ruined his life and family for her
>she is black so innate skill already

She's got nice lips too, honestly it was probably why the retard kept thinking with his dick instead of head

Whose are the Paki kids?

>da daily maiyullllll

Ahem no.
>google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1248966/eu-trade-deal-latest-France-Boris-Johnson-deadline/amp

The UK almost has no bargaining chips left.

American arrogance, she unironically drank the feminism kool aid.

what greatness? your country is split and full of pakys

hers

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the guaranteed upcoming England victory at the Euros this summer.

Attached: 0_GettyImages-1166590004.jpg (615x409, 43K)

Attached: cuck.jpg (1024x759, 104K)

>No father, no-one from any of the white side of her family
>Just her nigress mother paraded around like a woke trophy
Says everything about her really, and she and her cuck Prince have the audacity to complain about "racism" directed at her.

Don't forget the latest horde of doctors and rocket scientists pouring over the Greek border for Mutti Merkel's gibs.
God it feels great to be a Brexitchad.

Attached: AHHH I'M CUMMINGS.jpg (634x423, 45K)

>spanish are not allowed to shag rock simians
just you wait and see

Attached: Rey-Juan-Carlos-I-tropezon-3.jpg (800x1202, 67K)

S I M P L E A S
I
M
P
L
E

A
S

Absolute disgrace. 100 years ago that nigger would have been lynched for that.

What was the issue with the father anyhow? Isn't he white?

>Both of the pro-Brexit parts of the union (England and Wales) got through to the Euros.
>Both of the pro-remoan parts (Scotland and Norn Iron) failed and are gonna get bounced out in the playoffs.
Based.

right on the back of England's brave Eoin Morgan and Benjamin Stokes bringing cricket back home

Attached: d15c2b50-a66f-11e9-924f-09ad3720b61c.jpg (1690x1126, 386K)

The EU is falling apart over who is going to pay the shortfall from our generous contributions rn lad.

Attached: British Pepe.png (480x582, 171K)

The Queen won’t live much longer so it probably doesn’t matter

>shortfall from our generous contributions rn lad.
Kek you paid even less than fucking Italy. We'll let the Russians in and it'll be alright.

he was too white trash
but before becoming duchess she always talked about her white father on her blog and never about her mother

The ones where we ruled a third of the world.

Fuck I can see it now kek. JUST

>moving to hollywood to get away from all the pedos

You can tell that kid on the left has never seen a nigger before. Look at the fear in her eyes. Around blacks, never relax. Shes going to be okay.

All royals should be given the choice to either renounce their land and titles, or be executed by firing squad. The fact monarchy still exists is an abomination. The worst thing is that crown law concentrates nearly dictatorial power in the hands of the Prime Minister, who can unilaterally declare war.

But stupid middle-aged women, housewives/nurses/receptionists/etc will spend hours cackling away to eachother about royal gossip. Who is "a loverly gurl.. joost loverly", and who "was always a baddun, I always knews it she was a baddun". It's pure spectacle, pageantry, and fantasy which distracts people from that fact that 1/3 of all the land in the UK is, still, owned by a few hundred aristocrats... even capitalists don't own the land their factories are built on, they too have to pay ground rent to the aristocracy, whose share of wealth has increased fourfold since the financial crash, while the wages of "Peggy" and "Margret" gibbering away about Meghan Markle have been stagnant and declining in real terms for the past 12 years.

Fuck monarchy, fuck the queen, fuck them all, bring back the guillotine. youtube.com/watch?v=fp15Y55Lons

Attached: landlords.jpg (474x341, 28K)

>let the Russians in
>it'll be alright

Attached: laughing maj.jpg (964x796, 140K)

William might be the King of England, but you can be 'King of the Road' in the new Chevrolet Camaro.

She looks great for 40

Tick tock auntie

Attached: charlotte.jpg (759x580, 55K)

>England victory at the Euros this summer

Attached: 1576320192696.png (645x912, 755K)

Attached: 62 gender reveal.jpg (1185x1200, 341K)

>I wouldn't even hold the door open

savages

just imagine her O face

Neither do most people here

To be fair they’re both dumb cunts and I’m glad the situation resulted in a way where both came off as so

Why are Americans so nasty?

No manners, no decorum, nothing.

>230 posts in 90 minutes in a thread about british royals

You're all eliminate as fuck.

is she was smart, she'd win over the duke of fullham, a close friend of the queen

Attached: fullham.jpg (810x539, 72K)

I wonder if she's been faithful to Harry up to now. The whole business reminds me of Edward & Mrs Simpson and he was a complete cuck and degenerate who liked hearing about the group sex stuff she'd got up to before they met.

What is the bet they get divorced this decade?

>We'll let the Russians in and it'll be alright.
I think the EU would genuinely rather see Best Korea join over Russia at this point in time

Why the fuck would you marry this cunt?Why? No one in your family likes her, she's a cunt, she's not talented, she's not particularly attractive, she's a whore, she's been married already, she's fucking American and she blatenly lies to your own mother right in her face and humiliates your whole family in front if the entire world. What the fuck was he thinking?

We live rent free in the heads of the entire fucking world

Plane crash to get rid of all the cambridges
Meghan becomes The Queen

Attached: _pnbm6n8a3B1vkbh8g_1280.jpg (1280x852, 125K)

Attached: 1576053522065.jpg (640x640, 246K)

ye but think about it this way. What is a neet or even 100 thousand britons protesting going to do about 25k entities richer then they are and 100 percent control of government? Exactly

bourgeois = humanists between 2 orgies = homosexual = pedophile = tranny = female minded men = women = sex addicts

Attached: 1571925920252.jpg (1200x900, 181K)

Commies remain undefeated in the arena of cringe

I'm in awe at the size of that lad

>she blatenly lies to your own mother right in her face
his mother did , zoomer
the grandma did it

I would literally bet my life savings on it. In fact, is there somewhere convenient I can actually make a bet like this?

No actually. They make sure that the people in line for the throne aren't all in the same place at the same time, except in VERY rare, VERY well guarded circumstances, and even then, like the American State of the Union speech, there is always a designated heir that doesn't directly attend.

Harry el sucio Potter

Kek

How does one person doing it justify someone else doing it you mong?

Don't you mean Kween?

He said calmly

Climate change will create what Lenin called a "revolutionary situation". It won't simply be that the population hate the ruling class and do not want to live in the old way. Climate change will mean that the ruling class will no longer be able to live in the old way.

Attached: geralt.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>corgi style
kek

This is like a prequel for King Ralph, only with black people. Fuck, why not do a reboot with Tracy Morgan as Ralph.

n norf fc won 10 nuffin 'appy fookin days innit

KEK

Why are her eyes always bugging out. She doesn't have a trustworthy look on her face

>What the fuck was he thinking?
He just wanted to coom

I would lead a revolt if this happened and I'm Australian.

>American education

>>Meghan Markle Humiliated After She’s ‘Sneeded’ By Disney As She Desperately Tries To Revive Acting Career

climate change isnt real

Sapeee

UK has already lost like £300bn from brexit, and the largest and most significant deal post-brexit will be with the US that will only constitute

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

He's literally the Prince of England. He could coom in a new dozen of the world's most attractive women every day of his life if that's what he want.

spastic.

The people in the U.K. are all hideous monster creatures. Nobody in the U.K. looks like Megan.

We need to fire nukes at Germany until there is nothing but the earth's core showing

Yes but he's retarded

The climate changes from day to night every day. It's definitely real but it doesn't mean anything and the sensationalism around it (whatever 'it' is implied to be) is retarded.

>List of Meghan Markle Offensive Behavior

Spending 30 million of taxpayer money on her wedding, then complaining she was not treated well by the British
Announcing her pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding, then days later flaunting, in photo ops, she was not pregnant;
Shaming her husband into ditching his Royal Military duties to pitch work for her from Disney
Taking revenge or ghosting anyone who disagrees with her (incl. her BFF)
Shaming poor African women to sit on the floor with her
Shamelessly offering Archie’s used baby clothes to poor women in Africa, instead of donating new baby clothes, food & school supplies
Disrespecting major Charity Campaign with Smart Works Campaign & message. In direct conflict with the major charity campaign; Second Hand September. As promoted by Oxfam, most people had taken the pledge not to buy any new clothing for 30 days to support the campaign to reduce the environmental impact of landfills, encouraging people to recycle and to buy second hand.
Wearing a 75k engagement dress, while announcing she was going to be taxpayer funded for the rest of her life;
Refusing the Queen’s doctors because they weren’t “female” which is sexist;
Refusing to show baby Archie to the taxpayers who paid for him and his birth;
Merching 500k earrings against the rules in Fiji;
Spending 1 million on her first year’s wardrobe (Kate’s first year was 35k);
Inviting only one family member to her wedding;
Ostracizing her own father bc he used the press EXACTLY like she does
Ending her marriage by posting her rings to her then 1st or 2nd husband;
Dating PH while still with Corey;
Abandoning her dogs;
Spending 2.8 million of taxpayer money on renovations and then refusing to live in the UK;

>humans can control the weather bro
LOL

Now that's an answer

What surprises me is that everyone acts like its shocking what is happening regarding Megan. How people did not get she was not going to be either suited or happy in the role is baffling to me.

>We need to fire nukes at Germany
Will be difficult, soon that new wave of rocket scientists at the Turkish-Greek border will be in Germany helping to prepare anti-air defenses.

Attached: The New Germans.jpg (2048x1363, 624K)

If I was a prince or a billionaire I would marry and pump babies into Angie varona

UK military isn't allowed to do anything without the USA's say so. If you think brexit will be anything other than the total and complete whoredom of the UK to the United States you are deluded. The NHS will be the first thing to be raped by US companies... lmao... you're a fucking idiot.

This is why France never wanted the UK in the EU to begin with, they have always been the whores of the United States. The EU is the only thing preventing absolute domination of Europe by the United States, and the UK has opted to take mutt cock instead.

The EU will be absolutely fine. It'll be like the 1970s again when Europe grew and was prosperous, while the UK was the "sick man of Europe".

>We need to fire nukes at Germany
Only Britains can be stupid enough to suggest nuking a country that's less than 500 km from their own.

Questions about Meghan's role were always out there. It was always just dressed up in innuendo because she was popular and Harry had a lot of goodwill. It was always about how she was going to 'modernise and diversify' the Royal Family. Harry going off the deep-end is what caught everyone by surprise.

>CLIMATE change

Saying she’s “surviving, not thriving” in one of the poorest country in Africa, just hours after meeting victims of actual rape
Lying about paying for her own education when HER blog says her dad paid.“
"Losing 12 staff in 12 months due to her behavior;
Merching baby Archie in a paid H&M ad against the rules,
Lying about her labor and delivery times;
Having a 500k baby shower &
Sending her used flowers to terminally ill children with suppressed immune systems (who can’t be around fresh flowers);
Having multiple financial ties to the Clintons while claiming to be “horrified” at PA, even though they both have JE connections;
Setting up her “Royal Foundation” as an LLC to draw a salary from;
Changing her historic engagement ring after less than a year of marriage because it wasn’t bling enough;
Using the royal helicopter pilot to fetch her snacks like a delivery service causing the pilot to quit;
Laughing in a mosque and having her hair and arms largely uncovered;
Dressed disrespectfully on public engagements (visible sweat stains, dirty shoes & price tags showing)
Keeping many rows of seats empty at Wimbledon
Leaving her young baby to go to the US Tennis Open; then
Turning around and leaving him to go to Italy;
Asking for voice over work at a royal engagement (Lion King premiere);
Openly promoting her friends’ clothing lines;
Setting up Meghan’s Mirror to sell items she’s worn (they’ve admitted she’s involved);
Not showing baby Archie to his own grandfather;
Repeatedly refusing to follow royal protocol
* Clothing colors,
* Bare legs; no tights,
* No hat in the Queen’s presence,
* Jeans at Wimbledon;
Shaming the public for wanting photos of her at tennis (turns out they actually didn’t),
Calling paps for her so-called “private” appearances;
Making political statements as a member of the RF
Father had heart attack and surgery. Didn’t phase her
Throwing a Tea Pot at staff in Australia during dinner .

How can one person be such an asshole?

Traitors to the Emperor.

It's not like the seventies though is it. Europe is the sick man of Europe now. Thinking long term, the UKs position as an island nation is going to be very advantageous in the coming decades

She's a traitor to the USA.

How is that guy alive?

sosij rols.

Disrespecting her husband in public by Walking in front of him
Disrespecting her husband by belittling him in public
Taking him away from a group he was speaking to because she wanted to go .
Receiving a special invitation to spend Christmas with BRF before married & disrespectfully leaving early, taking Harry with her
Taking him away from their 1st Xmas festivities with his 90+ yo grandparents bc she wanted to go to a beach in another country. The beginning of her …
Actively separating Harry from his family
Telling Lady Cosgrove (Australia) to go fuck herself bc she wouldn’t hand over her entire home to MM . The exact words were along the lines of "Go and fuck yourself. Do you know who I am” ?
Lying about when and how she met Harry
Labeling people as racists
Showing up onstage at fashion award show uninvited

>It was always just dressed up in innuendo because she was popular
As someone who does not really follow this sort of news or typically cares for such discussion I have 2 questions: 1) was the innuendo just in the media or was it also prevalent amongst ordinary people; and 2) why was she popular?

Yeah, a pure bred Norman noble looks nice, meanwhile the average Brit woman looks like a hag.

>Laughing in a mosque and having her hair and arms largely uncovered;
you can tell who wrote up that list with that single item

who's the chick with the nice hips?

>List of Meghan Markless staff turnover:

1. Edward Lane Fox - Harry’s right hand for over five years, worked for the RF for 15 years, quit in April 2018.
2. Katrina McKeever - Senior Communications Secretary, quit in September 2018, four months after the wedding.
3. Melissa Touabti - French assistant hired before wedding in May, worked long term for Robbie Williams and his wife, Ayda Fields, friends of Princess Eugenie and involved in her wedding, close ties to the RF. Quit after just six months in December 2018.
4. Samantha Cohen - Private secretary, replaced Melissa. She worked for the RF for almost 20 years, quit in December 2018, after six months with MM. The Queen made her a Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in 2016. She had been the Queen’s assistant private secretary and press spokesperson.
5. Female bodyguard - Remained anonymous for security reasons. Quit after less than a year because MM wouldn’t heed her advice.
6. Amy Pickerill - Deputy private secretary to MM, quit in March 2019.
7. Jason Knauf - PR chief for Meghan and Harry, resigned in March 2019, 10 months after the wedding, to work for the Cambridges.
8. Christian Jones - Deputy communications secretary for the joint offices of the Cambridges and the Sussexes. When the office split, he went to work for the Cambridges.
9. Nanny 1 - Night nurse who was supposedly “fired” for being “unprofessional” within weeks of birth.
10. Nanny 2 - Night nurse who left within weeks of birth
11. Heather Wong - Assistant private secretary, believed to have left in June 2019. Ties to the Obamas, and she was in “crisis communication.”
12. Royal pilot - Quit in April 2019 after being used as a delivery service for MM.

>The EU will be absolutely fine. It'll be like the 1970s again when Europe grew and was prosperous, while the UK was the "sick man of Europe".
The EU and UK are already ruined by Muslims.

>Europe is the sick man of Europe now.
You're an idiot. The EU recovered from the eurozone crisis years ago, and most of the core states have stronger growth projections than the UK does.

>UKs position as an island nation is going to be very advantageous in the coming decades
here it comes.... the great replacement conspiracy. You will be disappointed in 20 years when your demented racist conspiracy theories are wrong, and the UK is a shithole, while the EU is still there.

The EU is not about to collapse as the far-right have been saying every single year for 30 years. Neither will it collapse because of immigration. The facts simply don't show that at all.

bride's sister

She literally bought into the Disney "Defiant princess" thing.
It was the female version of the neckbeard that buys a katana to cut watermelons on his backyear.

>le generic ‘x I love you but you have y’ twitter/reddit rebuttal

>Laughing in a mosque and having her hair and arms largely uncovered;
wtf I love Meghan now

Owen Wilson?

The kid is heir to the Dukedom of Sussex, the Earldom of Dumbarton, and the Barony of Kilkeel. When Charles becomes king, the kid will earn the title of prince. Currently, he is just Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, seventh in line for the throne. Bastards are bastards at birth.

FOUND SHE-HULK'S ACTRESS!

She’s half black so the media (which liked her) preemptively invented a narrative in which she was unpopular for being black. This wasn’t actually true, it was just the media doing what they do and inventing outrage.
So like usual, it backfired and people got agitated by being labelled racists, the implication that they’re not allowed to dislike anyone non-white etc. This also put everything about her under more scrutiny like her supposedly being stuck up and spending like a Babylonian King.
Of course, tabloids don’t really care about her so they just went with the flow and started bashing her since it was the style.
I’m sure if people dug around Kate Middleton they could come up with a hundred real or imagined slights and extravagances as well.

Very incomplete list
where's the bananas with messages to encourage sex workers

She's a half-nigger divorced roastie. What do you expect? She was a no-name actress before marrying Harry. There are hundreds of gutter trash pseudo-celebrities like her in the USA.

That German guy is such a manlet lmao. It’s funny how Yea Forums drops all its previous convictions about hating people under 6’0 when they talk about the Nazis - who were all under 6’0

What chapter does this space marine hail from?

Attached: 1415696805787.gif (474x198, 1.3M)

>here it comes.... the great replacement conspiracy. You will be disappointed in 20 years when your demented racist conspiracy theories are wrong, and the UK is a shithole, while the EU is still there.
>The EU is not about to collapse as the far-right have been saying every single year for 30 years. Neither will it collapse because of immigration. The facts simply don't show that at all.
The German economy is collapsing, and Greece is on the verge of civil war right now, but you believe whatever you want.

Attached: 1580409239830.jpg (508x524, 54K)

They relinquished their titles, aren't their child's as well?

Funny cause it's true

>vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/meghan-markle-gender-stereotypes-baby-sussex
He's a fucking Apache pilot you retard. You think many low IQ people can fly attack helicopters?

> the great replacement conspiracy
haha what a bunch of idiots, believing in conspiracies

Attached: UN replacement migration.jpg (678x375, 143K)

>This is why France never wanted the UK in the EU to begin with, they have always been the whores of the United States.
You're brain dead, France has sold out most of their industry to US corporations except for Airbus. They've had scandals cause govt officials have been found to be in collusion with the corporations and get kickbacks in the form of employment for their family members.
They didn't want the UK in the EU back then cause they wanted to rule the whole thing with Germany alone and not share, now they're all American whores anyways.

Yikes, is he married *pukes*
UK has the most disgusting specimen of men and women