Did they fuck?

Did they fuck?

Attached: 1583244130708.webm (654x428, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GfhiEXJNeM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, he probably fucked the gameboy.

yes of course

How famous was Lauren Holly in the 90s? I really only knew her for Dumb and Dumber.

no, too excited to get it up, they probably humped each other a bit until she realized he was too young and had a guilt trip and ran out of the room in shame.

how is it mint when she dragged it out off her asshole

He got raped. Get it right. Had this happen to me when I was younger and it's not at all what people here crack it up to be. You're so young and prepubescent that you have no idea what's going and before you know it some old hag has got you naked and is forcing herself onto you, except shes twice your size so there is literally nothing you cam do to stop her. Only reason I got out of it the 2nd time she tried to rape me was I started crying really badly and put her out of the mood I think. Then she stopped after that and I never heard from her again after she left schools, maybe even the state/country cuz she didn't want to go to prison, who knows, fuck that bitch, she ruined sex for me at a young age before I knew what sex even was.

i'm sorry to tell you this but you are a homosexual

Attached: Lauren Holly.jpg (704x288, 62K)

>too young to get a boner
>homosex
look who the real faggot is here
did you fail middleschool science?

>too young to get a boner
Doesn't happen

nigga i was jackin off when i was 8

>nigga
Yeah cuz you're a nigger.

You can get a boner but that situation would be overwhelming to a 10 year old, he wouldn't even know what to do.

I wish this happened to me but now at age 23. I would pay with my life for a mommy gf like that

>I would pay with my life for a mommy gf like that
Doubtful. Even the rarest pussy ass and tiddies is not worth dying for.

hot womens assholes taste of mint

Attached: 6284AB1D-13B7-48FD-B475-DF4CE71D12FA.jpg (566x1280, 193K)

I'm 28 and wish i had my old gameboy back.

You forgot to say
>in b4 lol u gay

Got to meet her once. She's still cute.

He face fucked her multiple times and she tried to escape but he just kept going like a champ

>Jelly-filled donuts
Kek

Patrish

I start to dream of fucking a classmate of mine and her older sister since i was 7-8 years old lol.

Same. I tried to jack off to a barbie doll when I was 4-5

nice

every time i've seen her she was exclusively used as eye candy in dumb comedies
youtu.be/GfhiEXJNeM0

Not very. Her breakout role was on a quirky tv show that didn’t really serve as the springboard she probably hoped it would be. Dumb and Dumber was her biggest film role. Shame we never got nudes (that I’m aware of)

I'm 36 and I can't even contextualize this. Does she turn into a human eating alien or something? What movie is this?

Based Ford Fairlane poster.

there more to this?

Never mind. I found it. It's a fantasy scene from a Picket Fences episode I guess. Doubt that would fly today, but I can relate. I was a little horn dog. I wonder if the rest of the show is this weird.

>pulls card out of her ass
>still thinks its mint
Why are women so stupid

The scene is the boy's head so it's really his fault. He probably thinks that ups the value.

I got them when I was 6. What are you, a mutant?

You're right, it's worth more beacuse now you can sniff it and jerk off while smelling a hot woman's ass

Off camera

Attached: 1545408124987.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I bet this is European. Why are European filmmakers so obsessed with adolescent sex? There are literally european films out there where you see fucking erect child dicks and naked 12 year old girls.

It's pretty weird. Yeah, mr. filmmaker, I'm sure it was necessary to the story for there to be a close up of a childs undeveloped and hard dick.

It's a dream / fantasy sequence. We all had those as little kids. But yes, real stuff would be overwhelming. Kids can't even always tell when something is sexual. Especially if they have a shaming sex negative kinda household. When I was in elementary school I was all kinds of confused and scared and excited for a while because some teacher comforted me about something. She sat me down, touched my shoulder and patted my leg for like a couple seconds while giving me attention. My little retard brain is zooming about if she's coming on to me or not. Hindsight, it was clearly platonic. But yeah, this scene is not real life. So let's just enjoy it.

He hotdogged her for 20 seconds and then had his first dirty yellow jizz all over her upper crack.

spotted the virgin

I dryhumped my mom's friend when I was 12 so it's possible

it was all a dream user

Nope Jonah Hill directed that, you lose again americunt

I wish I would have gotten raped by a female. I was bullied my whole life despite being attractive so I’m 100% mentalcel. That would have boosted my self esteem and maybe I wouldn’t have been so insular and afraid of being close.

I had the same dreams. I even did something more cringy, I was praying God every night to let me fuck my school crush when I was 6 years old. It's sick when you think about it. I also convinced a girl to show me her vagina during class time (!) when we were 7 years old.
I guess we were exposed to high levels of pre-natal testosterone.

Regardless of this being made by an american kike euros are massive pervs.

Yes.

Yes they did.

Now swap the genders.

Bitter old man is bitter!

Attached: Sanupingas.jpg (500x374, 27K)

Eh sauce?

>old hag
That's your problem. Had it been a hot 20 year old it would have infinitely increased your confidence around girls.
>t. cousin was molested by 17 year old neighbor when he was 11 and turned into a mega chad.

I have a friend who was molested at age 11 by a 15 year old and he turned into an autistic faggot, so the girl can't be too young either.

>cousin was molested by 17 year old neighbor when he was 11 and turned into a mega chad
No, he was molested by a 17 years old chick because she saw in him the future mega chad.

Not a single nigger saying which movie this is from

Was she inviting it? Did she know what you were doing? What the fuck.

Boku no Pico

>Attractive
Are you white and tall too? In that case, take advantage of the privilege colored hair faggots claim you have. You could do anything you want to a drunk girl and get away with it

Read the thread cock mongler

Usually girls who fuck young boys are fat so it's not 100%.

The point is that it didn't damage is psyche in the same way that getting molested by a 55 year old woman would.

faggpt

euros living rent free in this anons head

why are americans obsessed with interracial pairing?

I already mentioned it was from a show called Picket Fences. It's a dream sequence.

Hickory dickory dock..

She backed right onto me and she didn't pull away when it I started. But nothing happened after that

Sounds like a pity lap dance. What a good sport she was.

Can you confirm she was old and fat? Because it's quite different that if she looked like the actress in OP's webm.

There's a second dream sequence in the same episode where she visits him again and it's just as hot (if not hotter) than the webm everybody posts but for some reason no one has webm of it

Attached: 1580241245159.jpg (1242x1852, 133K)

Wow. Somebody actually watched Picket Fences? Is it worth digging up and seeing the whole series?

Attached: 1566342161432.jpg (1200x994, 220K)

She looked nothing like OPs Hollywood supermodel.

It looks a fun, comfy show butI have no idea because I only purchased that one episode on Amazon because I'm a pathetic straightshotafag

I've heard it's good though

Fair enough. This is starting to feel like a mommy fetish /trash/ thread, but fair enough. I'll just check out the show myself and report back later.

Shut up fag.

Attached: 1408732907399.webm (704x384, 2.15M)