Movies where protagonist meets God?

Movies where protagonist meets God?

Attached: m9ped8qlnwuy.jpg (720x960, 68K)

was he beheaded for that

Super

God is a meteorite?

>average European city in 2020
lol

What's on his tongue?

LSD tabs.

No, I'm fine, Muslims over 30 don't use the internet lmao

Street Fighter: The Movie

Attached: tumblr_mqolvzHci61rawb5do1_1280.jpg (718x285, 58K)

I want to go to mecca. How do they prove someone is muslim? Should I smear brown grease all over my face to fit in?

Pieces of plastic he licked off the floor

Time Bandits

>How do they prove someone is muslim?
Prepare to recite the Quran, kaffir. Then we throw you from the roof of a building for your insolence.
That's how we do things in Europe

What if I learn the Quran? I want to walk around that cube with the other believers. I feel left out.

2001 A Space Odyssey

In the desert, surrounded by that many people on acid.... jesus christ, I'm stressed out for him.

>What if I learn the Quran?
That would be cultural appropriation which is a racist crime in Europistan.

You wanna get stampeded?

that seems like a bad place to be on drugs

that allah cube is honestly kino as fuck

Attached: amandla-stenberg-2.jpg (1220x2000, 369K)

If you start spazzing they'll probably just think it's the spirit of Allah you'd be fine

Seething Mutt

Fuckin nice...

They show you a naked white woman, a naked white male, a goat, and fully clothed brown boy. Choosing the white male gets you thrown off a roof, the white woman gets you in, the goat gets you on the fastpass line, and the brown boy gets you the equivalent of handicap access where the line stops to let you in first.

>answer multiple questions about Islam
>recite the Qur'an
>have reccomendation by multiple approved imams
>perfect arabic

Its not easy. Someone did it and got caught out and trialed iirc. A few others have done it as well. It just takes time.

How would muzzies react if someone flew a plane into their cube while they were worshipping it?

Unironically what was she thinking not shaving her armpits? Was it some kind of feminist political statement?

armpit hair is hot

Its been destroyed a few times already. They just build a new one

Oh. I thought it was a super special sacred rock, not something they can replicate.

god is a goat fucker

Yeah it's just a box. Theres stuff inside it

>yfw Islam requires Muslims to depilate their armpits so she was actually being anti-Muslim
based

Attached: 1314574335758.jpg (406x376, 77K)

i hope so

Like most things its the idea that matters not the physical thing. They don't actually worship the stone like an idol its just a point of reference

lol

bros what's it like to creampie a cute girl's armpit?

i have never tried drugs in my life so i dont understand any of this. how does he get high by putting pills on his tongue?

They aren't pills they are tabs of paper that contain LSD.

lsd.

The LSD is absorbed into the paper and dries. When he puts it on his tongue it gets absorbed into his bloodstream.

What's in the cube?

The real test to get into Mecca is having a recommendation from an Imam. How many hoops he makes you jump varies.

People are talking as if you need deep and real knowledge about Islam to go but the majority of people on Hajj are barely literate non arabs. They are utterly despised but tolerated. Nobody expects them to know shit about the religion.

my dude

Brad Pitt's wife's head

>be me
>muslim (to my parents)
>can't read arabic
>can't speak arabic
>never read the quran
>never met an imam

looks like i'll never get into mecca

I don't think that guy's brown enough to be doing the hajj on acid.

another cube

they're not all on acid user

you should try lsd someday

>t. doesn't know what appropriation means

Attached: 45684568.jpg (900x900, 48K)

>Movies where protagonist meets God?
fuck you I liked it

Attached: ouch.jpg (1280x546, 38K)

Junk mostly

Attached: Dzn90TDUcAA0eCK.jpg (739x1461, 412K)

why cant he just eat the paper? sounds to me that would be quicker than waiting until it dissolves

if all the 12 year olds on here could just go do drugs and come back when you're 18, that would be great

>incels don't know about abrahamic lore
That box is like a church, nothing else. If Israel wasn't taken by JEWS then you would do the same in Jerusalem.

I think it wouldn't be as effective. He could put on his eyes, that's the fastest way I believe.

That's what you think, lol. Do you actually think they don't let non-Muslims in because it's "holy", lol? It's the world's biggest rave.

Catholics what Jews in Israel, it's in the bible

You can, some people think it works faster if you keep it in your mouth. It's safer to swallow in case it's NBOMe and not acid.

Jesus Christ do you have it backwards. It's definiyely faster, but you should put it under your tongue for the best results. The reason is because the acid can be absorbed right there rather than waiting for it to reach the stomach and be absorbed there when digested. It's safer to keep it in your mouth if you're worried it might be NBOMe, because acid is tasteless while NBOMe has a slight bitterness to it, so by keeping it in your mouth you can check and spit it out rather than just swallowing it and leaving it up to chance. Why in the hell would swallowing it be safer in case it was NBOMe? Don't talk out of your ass, user.

>Why in the hell would swallowing it be safer in case it was NBOMe
Because NBOMe is neutralized in the stomach.

>because acid is tasteless while NBOMe has a slight bitterness to it
This is broscience level and you find it everywhere. Lots of real acid has some bitterness to it and people are spitting out good product.
You won’t really know until you’ve had both and feel the difference in onset. The darknet markets don’t generally fuck around with this. We’re also a long way from the post LSD-bunker bust that cut global supply in half, prompting a lot of bait and switch.

That's all?

This.
"If it's bitter, it's a spitter"

>Imagine the smell...

So they just walk in circles?

Tiny stamps pre-licked for anyone sending postcards

>mutts making jokes about Europe

Attached: 1495185855874.jpg (410x391, 27K)