The goddess of thunder

>the goddess of thunder
Will she be able to pull it off?

Attached: 1lsm2xtq76k41.png (960x639, 392K)

No

probably not, seeing how she is a charisma black hole, but she can pull off my cock though

Women who are that flat should be forced to go topless

No. she is only interested because she realized that she jumped ship from a ship that wasn't sinking and made everyone filthy fucking rich.

the film will look awful with a 4ft skinny 50 year old vegan who couldn't even lift a fake hammer.

DFC goddess

I don't believe she has the range.
Also this

No.
The truth is audiences, both male and female, don’t actually like watching women
The entire MCU is propped up by how much people love attractive, jokey men

you just KNOW

Attached: MEGA513929_054.jpg (3109x4353, 1.76M)

she should pull my dick off if you know what im saying

That's a wrinkly ass neck.

no tits

She is turning her head you dumb coomer.

No she is smoll

You can do almost anything with CGI and clever editing. They made the Israeli swizzle stick look like an Amazonian, but she at least had height going for her. Turning Hershlag into a goddess is going to take a lot of trickery.

Yes, she has mass appeal

Attached: Natalie-Portman-Feet-4527471.jpg (3014x3014, 2.1M)

She needs so much makeup now just to look even a little attractive.

>ywn be that bandage

Shut the fuck up, you wrinkly old roastie cat lady.

How did Captain Marvel make 1 billion then?

disney bought tickets

Wait! She's not working for a MALE DIRECTOR, IS SHE?

all the morons thought they had to see it for Endgame. That's why they shoved her out ahead of that and ahead of Black Widow's movie even though that would've made more sense to put out first.

I always found them - whilst not ugly - disappointing.

they told everyone that endgame wouldn't make any sense if you didn't see captain marvel

Nice, Thor is now an unpleasant Jewish woman. Hopefully the MCU can finally die.

Because many people will watch anything, it is a MCU movie (hence people, especially those who will watch anything, will go see it) and many people went to watch it because of the agenda built around it.

Not Captain Marvel, but there was this girl I knew who told me she was going to watch the all female remake of Ocean's 8 because (basically along the lines of) 'it has a cast of all women and we have got to support that.'

7/10 feet at best. she had a chance at the throne when she was younger

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (201x171, 10K)

I'm noticing that a lot of studios are using a feminist agenda to prop up legitimately bad movies more and more these days. Most recent example is that Invisible Man movie.

>Invisible Man
excuse me sweety, but that's Invisible PERSON

Sorry user but we can call him the Invisible Man because he's the villain of the movie.

Why is Captain Marvel being sidelined in her next movie by chad Henry Cavill playing Wolverine?

She's just skin and bones, and I mean that literally because she's a vegan so she's basically a skeleton in a flesh suit.

Not too much, they made ScarJo into a badass and she's a short little goblin now as well.

They will have Tom Holland and Henry Cavill making cameos for the next 20 years.

Will she play Tats in the inevitable live action of OPM?

Considering how much the comics shit on Thor when Whor was introduced and the MCU already loves to shit on their Thor, I already feel sorry for Hemsworth.

Who cares? It'll be the same capeshit trash it's always been. The actors are ultimately exchangable, other than for marketing purposes.

>I'm noticing that a lot of studios are using a feminist agenda to prop up legitimately bad movies more and more these days.

Is that surprising though?

Often a film can get free advertising because it undergoes a widespread internet debate between those who hate what a film is doing and those who love what a film is doing:
1) As I said many people will go to watch anything - either due to recognising the name or often simply that is all that is showing the day they go to a cinema.
2) Those who love the controversial decision are often people who would likely not have gone to see the film without that controversy, but are now doing so to 'support the cause'.
3) Even many people who hate the controversial decision will still go to see it.
4) Some people will go see such a film to 'see what all the fuss is about'.

Whilst not always guaranteed to work, that is the logic behind such move. It should also be noted it does not even have to be a feminist cause or a movie that is either bad or expected to do really poorly - Joker is an example of a film that benefited from from adopting such occurrence.

>such occurrence
*this approach.

this is all she can achieve

Attached: nat nat.jpg (1200x1800, 206K)

>leave incel-kun to me

Attached: jennifer-morrison.jpg (1240x1860, 284K)

If she was 10 to 12 years younger.

Keira Knightley is the superior clone and seems to live by this philosophy

The only saving grace of House. It became shit the moment she left. Coincidence? Probably.

As someone who does not really follow this stuff, what is the deal with her character being the Goddess of Thunder? I mean how and why is Thor's ex-girlfriend getting magic powers?

>I mean how and why is Thor's ex-girlfriend getting magic powers?
Shit writing.
Shit comic-book-adaptation levels of writing.

will it stay true to the source material?

Attached: Thor feminist.png (2000x1032, 3.37M)

Only if her and Tessa Thompson have a double-dildo scene.

Attached: Comic-Con-Reaction_16x9.jpg (2880x1620, 595K)

My dream is to have a muscular pectitties tomboy gf who dresses like a trad gf normally but wears nothing but shorts at home, walking around like a sexy androgynous goddess.

wow thanks for the new fantasy user

>not wearing a bra
>probably not wearingg panties either

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (604x453, 40K)