What is Yea Forums's verdict on It's Always sunny in Philadelphia...

What is Yea Forums's verdict on It's Always sunny in Philadelphia? I saw how people were miffed by Season 13 but I figure that the new Seasons are great

Attached: iasip.jpg (512x512, 66K)

It's running out of steam. The most recent Thundergun episode is a perfect example. All so that dumb faggot Howerton could bitch at the audience about piracy. Lol fuck this show now.

i finally gave up after last season

It's friggin epic!

Rob recently went on a apologizing tour about his use of the word "tranny" in his show. Trying his best to appeal to the liberals and not get canceled. This from the guy who did blackface in his show multiple times. Funny how he picks and chooses what's hes apologetic about due to the political climate. Guys a fucking tool. The show is trash now, it was funny when we could all laugh at gross trannys.

The fact that they didn't address kaitlin getting plastic surgery makes me think they lost the plot

Seriously isn't tranny just short for transsexual? What's wrong with it

Seasons 1-7 are great then it get shit, the most recent season is really good though, I was sick of all those gimmick episodes in the season before

So did anyone bother to watch this? I assume its fucking terrible.

Attached: Mythic-Quest-Ravens-Banquet-poster-artwork.jpg (2048x1152, 298K)

>they all get married
>show stops being funny
hmm

It's one of those shows that you really enjoy in your mid teens and quote non stop with your friends, then you get a few years older and become disillusioned with everything and you wonder how you could even enjoy something so shit to begin with.

Scientific terms turned slurs. Same thing happened to retard and midget. Those had to be changed to be more tolerant. Funny how people dont see that the new word will just end up being a slur too. Changing the word doesn't change how the masses feel. Trannys are gross and shameful.

I don’t even know what reason we’re on now but anything after season 10 isn’t worth it.

it's been awful since season 4, but charlie day is cute

I haven't seen season 14 yet, but that's just from taking a break from TV shows for awhile. I loved season 13 though, I thought that dance sequence people seemed to hate was one of the best jokes they've had.

Them using tranny wasn't satirical, them using black face was. I don't think he should have apologized, but if you don't understand the difference maybe you shouldn't be commenting on it.

>Tranny
>Liberals
>Cancelled
>Blackface
>Political climate
>Trannys

This is your mind as a zoomer who spends 90% of his day on social media. Noticed the repetition of current popular buzzwords. This individual has most likely not had a conversion offline other than accepting his ubereats/amazon delivery when his parents were too busy to answer the door.

It was once far and away the funniest show on TV, but they sold out and went woke. Now it's significantly less funny than normie trash like the big bang theory.

>How am I suppose to follow all these new rules?!?!

>he grew as a person
Maybe its time to leave here too faggot

sweatie, we stopped liking iasip since actors appeared in pride parade.

>I assume its fucking terrible.

and why do you assume that? Have you seen a woman or non white person on the poster?

Last two seasons arent their best but its still better than most stuff. Theres gold even up to s11 (mac & Dennis move to the suburbs, the gang goes to hell)

I should add I've been watching since their first episode. I remember it was tagged as "Seinfeld on crack" loved Seinfeld, and it's been a great replacement for that, but it's not as good as Curb.

Dilate some more

It isn't good but it has its moments. The best episode is the one Kaitlyn directed (credited Katy Mcelhaney) and it has nothing to do with the rest.

You think anyone cares what's satire or not? Ask black Twitter what they think about blackface. Sorry white boy, THATS RACIST!

this is exactly it. rob has always been super liberal, he has 2 dyke moms for christs sake. he literally didnt know tranny was an insult, he thought it was just what you called them.

>How am I supposed to remember all these genders and pronouns?!?

Those are all normal words used in the discussion of politics tranny. Dilate.

Generalizations are never good. I think most people understand satire, but that vocal minority that doesn't can be loud, I'll give you that. Like Robert Downey jr., not too many people give him shit for his blackface because they know it's satire. Same for Sunny. At least IMO.

still as watchable as ever, yeah its getting a little tired but its comfy. any hate the show gets is easily correlated to Trump getting into office. devito and day are top tier comedy couple and I wanna suck and fuck dees legs

it's not Dee who directed the episode, lad. It's Rob's sister.

I didn't know it was an insult for a long time either. I play games with a couple trans people now and respect them enough to stop using those words. I don't know, I don't see it as a big deal either way I guess. I'd rather not be called a stupid libtard cuck, but I'm not going to get offended when someone calls me that.

>I think most people understand satire

That's where your dead wrong. Try and do some satire blackface and see how that goes.

Reddit show

They Flanderized every single character, every single one. Early seasons are good, the rest is trash.

What do they want to be called then? Transexual is the correct term and tranny is just short for that. They dont like to be reminded of what they are.

>Robert Downey jr
Hasn't Sweet Dee also done blackface or latinoface? I'm a pessimist by heart, but you CAN get away with it, there just isn't too many people who've tried.

30 rock, always sunny, tropic thunder, that jon hamm blackface sketch a year or two ago, only a small group of vocal retards complain about that shit because they're autistic as fuck and can't understand basic humor and context.

>only a small group of vocal retards complain about that shit
You mean liberals who male up most of the world today?

for a long time it was /our/show and the gang was based and redpilled. Then, someone explained to /pol/tards that they are supposed to be the bad guys. I'm not even joking. You can check archive threads.

you are mentally impaired, lad

I'll be honest, I don't know that much about it, but I know my friends prefer transgendered. They recognize their biological sex, but change their gender. It's kind of confusing to me, but I don't care. It just doesn't bother me to call someone something if it's not hurting others.

>30 rock
Always forget how great that show is.

The show has fundamentally changed. In the earlier seasons it was about lower class dipshits doing lower dipshit things and making fun of each other for their weird and gross lower class dipshit ways. Plus they had a rich dad but he was also just a lower class dipshit with money. They made fun of the lower class that they were a part of and they has goofy fucked up schemes to waste time and make money.

Now the show is a collection of thinly veiled sociopolitical analogies from an upper-middle class perspective where every character has a very clearly defined frame, their character and backstory has been established, many of their friends have come and gone and there's no more mystery to their existence. They, the actors, and the characters in the show are just grinding these episodes out now. This is not surprising because the main writers/stars of the show were once poor and are now rich. They literally cannot write like they did anymore because they have gotten wealthy.

Attached: .jpg (474x295, 29K)

I still can't believe they made mac gay.

what's "male up" is that like some homosexual slang term used by homosexuals like (You)?

you really need to stop living in internet echo chambers, you're as fucked in the head as the people you hate

Yes. Let's male up, user.

Attached: holding-hands.jpg (784x489, 388K)

I think the 2016 election kind of proved that the country is, basically, split down the middle right?

me in the gray shirt and black shorts

first half of the show was great

I dont care what the creators of the show think the characters are based role models

your brain has literally rotted from the overuse of the internet, you stupid nigger

shit humour americans like because they need to be told when to laugh

I just imagine the gang died on that cruise ship and we did too, now we are all stuck in some sort of fucked up p.c purgatory. They wont let us have one show anymore....

Watch it to see the degneration from based and redpilled to cringe and reddit in matter of hours.

DILATION NEEDED

I would gladly fuck every female on that poster but the fat one, so I'm inclined to pirate it. What even is it, Yea Forums?

I feel bad for F Murray imagine having to stoop so low

>picking ashley burch over jessie ennis' thicc brapper
pic related
as Uncle Joe likes to say: come on, man

Attached: 11280235_868060526614799_2085341578_n.jpg (612x612, 59K)

Which is honestly shocking because Tina Feys involvement but it was pretty good.

Charlie literally said 'niggers' in the first episode of the show. How come everyone seems to have forgotten about that?

They must just be in it for the money now. Good for them, I guess, but there's no other reason to have a show run for 15 seasons.

he actually said it again not that long ago, I think it was the episode where Mac finally came out? They called him a faggot a few times as well.

The epitome of American "humour". Every episode I watched culminated in the characters all screaming at eachother about something. It wasn't funny at all. Gave up after forcing myself to watch the entire first season.

u wot m8?

I think she's great

The latest season was the worst one yet. the fuck is wrong with you.

This

Once you grow out of Its Always Sunny you should move onto Curb

This.

I made the mistake of exploring all of the casts' social media accounts and recent interviews etc. after the most recent season and holy shit. They are all just bizarre Hollywood lizard people now.

What I really like about this show is how it manages to convey incredibly awful, cynical people without feeling the need to undercut everything with some kind of "subversive" and ultimately empty irony like a lot of modern television/film nowadays. Say what you want about the newest seasons--I'm not partial to them at all--but for a long time, this show was so much fun for me because of the chemistry underneath all the performances. It really does manage to feel like a bunch of friends with a camcorder running around and making terrible jokes for each other, and that's what I find so appealing about it. There's genuine heart, if not in the characters themselves, then in the production behind the show, and it's so much fun to watch because of that.

Now, though, with the newer seasons, it feels very corporate/detached, most likely because the cast is going their separate ways and they have been for a while. It's unfortunate, because I don't think they'll ever be able to recapture what they had in the first ten-ish seasons, purely because they're just not those same people anymore.

That being said, I'm happy that they gave their time and energy to this show. It's one of my absolute favorites.

I remember rewatching it on a streaming service (Hulu I think) and they censored "retard" but not "fuck."

Also, new seasons are shit.

Attached: 1524182903520.png (113x120, 23K)

sneed

They can say fuck, shit, nigger and faggot but not retard.

It’s considered a slur. The patrician word is “ladyboy”

Would you a Carmen?

Attached: 1382688511244.png (978x734, 588K)