Ants eating ice cream for 10 minutes

>ants eating ice cream for 10 minutes
>Mike beating up niggers for 15 minutes
>Hank making fun of Sauls name for 7 minutes
>City slicker kim driving around in facy German cars and stepping on balls for 10 minutes
>Saul and Kim throwing bottles of beer for 20 minutes
...and its KINO

Attached: video-preview-5629547-1-rcm480x270u.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poppyliu.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

interesting. also i’m the most based person on this board.

Attached: 69AF2315-4CD3-4CE3-9E7D-E97D37927172.jpg (750x798, 113K)

You forgot Nacho being a CUTE for 45 minutes

Attached: 2d80b8afb5e030ba70157775a21b0de8.jpg (750x750, 70K)

First the lawyer in the elevator sitting barefoot with Saul, now Kim talking about her bare feet. No way Vince's fetish isn't escalating.

God, I want to piss off Kim so she yells in my face.

Mike is so boring. Hia arc is "ah bloo bloo my dead son i'm going to sprial now" for the whole show. Only the cop episode with him was good

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: based whoever this guy is.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

There is absolutely no way vince and peter don't shitpost here with that fancy german car line.

I really enjoyed the first season of this show, there were conflicts to overcome, Jimmy was a scumbag, but everyone was really endearing.

The second was OK, I couldn't finish the third, but it all started to feel like middle seasons of Breaking Bad where nothing happened and Skylar was a bitch for no reason. Does it ever feel like the first season's 'Monster of the three week arc' again? Or is it always stuck in the middle of breaking bad malaise?

Obviously Kim. The old man is a sneedposter.

eventually the black and white cinnabon flash-forwards will get longer until the entire show is in black and white.

at least the files will be smaller

Kim. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's moral. 99% of legislation only exists to protect the profits of big business and fuck over the little man.

Kim is cute and therefore never wrong

What the hell was Kim thinking with that blue toes story ? I thought she was a good liar like Jimmy

he has long and feminine eyelashes

All mexicans do.

Old guy is a dumbass for agreeing to such a contract and expecting not to get fucked later on.

>5 minutes of scissor-kun

Attached: 8456565615.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

The girl with him was cute

>bunch of thugs try and rob mike
>only one guy attacks him and they all just stand there dumbfounded while mike beats him up

why? in reality they would have all just jumped on him and beat the shit out of him

He's doing it for us. He knows.

No. It never gets better, now fuck off

Mike probably wanted that to happen. And he was disappointed that it didn't.

He's canadian

The city slicker with her park avenue manicure was wrong obviously.

Yes, BCS is magic and better than Breaking Bad.

No, he's a spic

this season is great i have to say

I never thought we'd get a backstory on big box Sneed Inc. acquiring mom and pop Chuck's.

The sooner Kim gets murdered by the cartel the better

when she came back at night I thought he was gonna buckshot her for trespassing. tick tock Kim

Attached: images (13).jpg (739x415, 25K)

I thought when Kim came back to the old guy that he'd shot himself or something cause he didn't want to move. But I guess this show is too light-hearted for that.

The asian or the one with the floofy hair?

She's a lawyer and a criminal defence one at that. You think she gives a fuck about morals?

>Kick my balls
>Fancy german car
They know?

Why does Hank's voice sound so different?

well the guy was dumb enough to buy a house on leased land that could be bought out from under him at any time so i think he's pretty stupid.

at least when you have a mortgage the bank can't kick you out of your house if you keep making the payments.

Holy shit I thought the same thing. When he didn't answer and the tv was playing I expected her to look through a window and see him hanging.
That or him imprisoning her to a real fat bastard ntr situation

The old guy for signing a contract and then failing to adhere to it because he decided "nah fuck it" later on.
It's shitty but it's what he legally agreed to

i thought he was going to have killed himself

He cute

kys faggot

yeh those other niggers would have jumped him as soon as he beat the nigger manlet up

They know. Most of Holly Wood Land goes here, were influencers. Look at the success of Parasite. It was us, we loved it and they knew it was going to be a hit

Yeh same. Glad he didnt

Kim. The old guy was based as fuck for calling her out on her weaselly ways. She's just like the rest of em but pretends to be better. And soon Jimmy will realize that too.

If you guys like Kim you should refresh your memory of how hot she was in season 1.

Attached: KimSeason1.jpg (935x658, 77K)

based
>tfw ywn be one of his junkie groupies

I hope best boy gets more screentime.

Attached: Tell Me Again About The Rabbits, Chuck.png (1280x718, 1.44M)

Old people sounds raspy

She's definitely hot there but I like her better now. She's more of just a stressed out businesswoman who needs some excitement in her life.

HAHEY GOMIE

I like the asian the better. White broad looks dirty

>Better Call Saul will end with one more season than BB had and has been better written throughout
>it hasn't received even a modicum of the hype and exultation that BB got among the masses
How should I feel about this?

god I hope she gets big screen roles once BCS ends

Attached: worldslewdestlawyer.png (768x1024, 1.93M)

no u

He appeared on this episode's credits. Thought he was going to be there.

Plebs getting filtered as usual

>She's more of just a stressed out businesswoman who needs some excitement in her life.
Oh boy those are good bar pick ups.

I like both equally for different reasons.
I don't get the inane 'Bb/bcs was better!!1! Bb was cartoony and shit haha/ Nothing literally happens on bcs' arguments that get repeated thread in and thread out.

Big kikes hate Netflix

>He appeared on this episode's credits
?

Yeah I get that but season 1 Kim is her being genuinely gorgeous whereas now she's more MILFy type of hot if that makes sense.

Attached: e62041d7947f20318231943ee5945ff6.jpg (935x658, 92K)

>Skyler looking up the definition of MILF.jpg

Patrick Fabian, look back. It seems he will be a regular on the season

exchange was anime AF

is BCS anime

UNCLE HANK

It was

Attached: Sneed's_Feed___Seed_Menu.png (725x598, 1.67M)

who is the autistic asian?

What was up with Kim throwing bottles at the end? Is she Slippin'?

she's pissed off becuase of the boomer

One of Nacho's girlfriends

What do you think the bathroom smells like after Kim's had chinese and a couple of beers? Just a thought, haha

What's wrong with him this season?

Attached: EPqkR-XU8AAIF8Q.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 551K)

k*ylee jeeps talking about his dead dad

Why are boomers so bitter about fancy German cars?

little cunt cant even build proper stairs without fucking up

Feels like they don't know what to do with him.

buying American used to mean something

Yeah his arc is over, I think they even fucked up by him being guilty over ziegler's death. I just won't believe any reason for him to continue working for Gus.

Oh yeah and all the shitskins in europe are German, British, Swedish etc

Trust the process.

Yeah I don't know. Maybe the 12 years since BB season one, Eisenstein.

Good episode. I didn't get the purpose of the last scene though. She's a rebel? Frustrated? Embraced her evil side? I don't get it.

mike may be done with gus but lalo isn't done with mike

>that vroom poster
>german cars and city slickers
>feet
/one of us/

Canadian is a nationally not a race, retard

They know.

>40 yo
>not married
>no kids
>has sex with a man who is not her husband
>claims to be virtuous and better than saul
>always end up doing what he says because she has no knowledge of morality

It contrasts the earlier scene where Jimmy puts the empty beer bottle on the rail and Kim grabs it so it doesnt accidentally fall.
Now she's tired, pissed, slippin' and throws them off the balcony deliberately

hello vince and peter, you're right haha gus might save him from lalo but he won't find out unless gus sets it up but why? is he that gay for that walking corpse?

It was good until his brother died. Everything after that is just to see how things turned out until BrBa started.

So I guess in the end she'll try to do something his way but on her own, fuck it up and get killed.

They were not military grade stairs

>old guy goes the cheap route and builds a house on leased land which expires after 100 years, thinking he wouldn't have to worry about it because he'll be dead, screwing over any future inheritors.
>oh no they want me gone already and I rightfully don't own the land, how could this happen to me
Karma.

Who was she even? His maid?

Tune in next week to find out ;)

*pats you on the head*

lanky asian women with small tits are the master race of women

he's younger so hasn't hit puberty yet

her name is poppy
how cute is that

Attached: MV5BY2FiZmZmYTctMWM5ZC00NDFiLWFhODQtOTU2OGQ3NTRhNmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg2NDgzMTc@._V1_SY1000_SX800_AL (800x1000, 57K)

Can someone explain to me why people are latching onto the "fancy german cars" comment so much? I don't get it.

Attached: 1574925697318.jpg (780x439, 54K)

a city slicker like you wouldn´t get it

because bmw, porshce and mercedes are the best cars

Well pardon me Mr. Gucci-loafers

Well it's like
feed and seed rhymes with sneed
and if we replace sneed with chuck then it would most likely say fuck and suck

Is Lalo dead yet

It's a sneed meme, I knew it was there but you have to watch the scene in the simpsons though.

Attached: m3l145b[1].jpg (1600x1201, 318K)

You mean Audi, of course.

well la dee da

"audi" is now property of volkswagen

Do you know the name of the other girl? I tried IMDB with no success.

mmmm.... military grade puppa.... no problem

>now
Has been for 50 years

He was fucking her in the episode before this one

Obviously Kim
>"You don't make up your own rules!"
would be something to uphold if we didn't live in a dystopic corpo-bureaucratic hellscape

Really? I remember there was a girl in that episode but I didn't make out her race (I watch the show at 1.5x speed)

>yfw a Red Alert character shows up in your drama show
Why is vince so based

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

She really steps on balls? Man I gotta catch up on this.

I feel like Saul was incredibly miscast with Bob Odenkirk, I think someone like Steve Carell would fit the role much better

Attached: 290995_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 202K)

shit bait

Seconded

honestly the foot fetishism in this show is getting out of hand
>kick me in the balls
>kimmy tier foot shown next to icrecream
>asian junkie feetsies shown
>redhead junkie feetsies shown
>my feet were bare and my toes went blue

Kim for trespassing on his property
He should have shot her

Attached: 1537522953444.png (624x951, 891K)

Man, Mike's arc this season really is terrible. At least we got that scene of him roaming the streets looking for niggers to beat up.

Attached: Untitled.png (973x1433, 1.67M)

its been 3 episodes

They know

>tfw no buddy cop spin off with mike and liam neeson beating up blacks

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-03 Liam Neeson ‘I walked the streets with a cosh, hoping I’d be approached by (960x120, 18K)

unironically when

Kino

What's the lore behind Nacho fucking an autistic asian girl?

He's a good boy with good tastes.

It's edgy garbage so I'm glad it didn't. Why would Kim yelling at him be his final straw

you missed a lot of threads before this season started

Attached: 1572463589708.jpg (994x898, 295K)

Take that down

bros why does that dumb bitch kaylee look 12 now? wasn't she supposed to be 5-8 in breaking bad?

>moral
this isnt how real life works. are you a leftist?

he should kill her and raped her body

Yeah the Asian was in his bed previously

cringe

Don't correct him, let him be stupid

They sound the same.

It's bad writing only fit to be thought up here instead of with the writing staff

And we're going to get another 2+ episodes of him whining like a bitch before going back to being Gus' slave.

She's swapping ages because the show is doing a multiverse thing. This show takes place before, during and after breaking bad. Characters that died before can show up again anytime they want, they'll just be from a different reality. Kayleigh is proof.

DO YOU REMEMBER

The Ehrmantraut genome is cursed.

underrated

This is kaylee 1.0
The cartel is gonna murder her and put 2.0 in mama soon.

Well he's still coping with the fact that he killed that guy who just wanted to meet his family. Plus he was his friend. He'll probably come around and accept the shit he found himself in later. I just hope he doesn't lash out and accidentally kill the widow (though that may be the reason why she wasn't present in BB)

did kaylee get any of mike's money?

What widow? Kaylee's mom?

Oh man I didn't realize it was him.
I remember in one episode of the show Psych they had the two Red Alert actors appear in the same episode, I always hoped that had to be intentional. Him and President Dugan.

I just realized Stacey's actress is Octavia from Rome

I'm pretty sure Kayleigh's mother was in Breaking Bad.

test

his family did not him

Yeah, there was no sign of her in BB. Not to mention Mike is planning on giving everything he is earning to Kaylee during BB period.

During this time (BCS) he's still keeping some money and wasting it. Maybe we'll find out the actual reason why he's planning to give everything to her, not even wasting a cent, later this season (guessing it's more guilty conscience).

I don't think I've seen her even once during BB, though I might be wrong.
I might get around watching it again this weekend just to make sure. Well, just the parts where Mike appeared at least.

im sorry to have had to do this, but ive notified the janitors. hopefully with a period of suspension you will have time to ruminate on the kind of language you want to represent yourself by using and realize that discriminative slurs do you no favors. that said i wish you all the best.

The season finale is going to be a 55 minute continuous landscape shot of the Nevada desert. It's a visual metaphor. Screenshot this post. Also, check 'em.

it wasn't miscast for sure, but Steve Carell could handle this role as well

There's one shot in Full Measure where, after Mike hands Kaylee some balloons, she waves to him from the door of her house before Mike heads off. That's the only time we ever see her (assuming it is her) in BB.

>kino

Shit opinion.

No need, wiki says she was played by an unknown actress in BB and only appeared in one episode.

Attached: wing.jpg (292x615, 46K)

Attached: ec1.png (568x319, 282K)

Why is Jonathan Banks still in the show? He's gonna die soon.

They'll just write around it like with the vacuum guy, I think he would've had a bigger involvement if he didn't die.

>Why are you filming my scenes first Vince?

Attached: personal reasons.jpg (802x699, 55K)

pretty sure he did just say it wasn't how real life works

no stop

>netflix app blocks every attempt to make screenshots
why do these kikes make me jump through hoops just to get a pic of isaac schrader?

Attached: isaac.jpg (1066x1150, 104K)

how come hank doesn't remember saul in breaking bad

Sshhhh

>interacts with all kinds of lawyers, criminals, etc.
>why doesn't he remember this one specific guy he has no reason (yet) to remember?

you're telling me that isaac wouldn't remember a dude called Saul Goodman?

When is 73 a death sentence? He's younger than Sanders and Trump

He looks as energetic as a fucking cabbage

Regardless, his first interaction with Saul in BB has no clues to their history. It break anything.

*it doesn't break anything

He looks fine in interviews. The wrinkles are just piling up

I believe the first thing he said was mention how his commercials suck ass

I hope the "Saul vs Kim" episode will be some kino law battle like Jimmy vs Chuck was

i stopped watching mid season in 2017 and how i can't remember where the fuck i was

It'll be Jimmy fucking up with the cartel and getting Kim killed.

actually know i remembered their interaction
it does make more sense they knew each other a bit from before since they really went hard in with the bants about moms and whores etc

sex gifs

I thought she was going to get raped

Katerina Tannenbaum

Don't worry, nothing has happened

Attached: 1582994479651.png (784x950, 913K)

Kim is wrong and he’s absolutely right about her trying to buy her conscience out, with her pro bono work and in this case house scouting for the old man.
She thinks she can undo the evil she’s doing. This is her conflict in the show.

The predictable thing is her breaking up with Saul and moving on to be a goody two shoes in poverty.
Then in the flash forward story Saul will try to catch up with her.

Correct. Hey, at least it wasn’t a gang of violent thug white yuppies standing around a street corner this time. Be grateful for small things.

It's official. All Jewish women are meant for my dick.

I am taking a wild guess here but he looks Iranian and not hispanic. Somebody check my guess please.

holy shit how do I become nacho

start dealing drugs

Well the actor is from (((French))) descent IIRC, so definitely Arab.

he's CANADIAN

Post more
She cute

been there done that now what

poppyliu.com/about
>She's a dyke
OH NONONO
NACHOBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

he broke his boy

>he's so cute even dykes can't help wanting to fuck him
based

the old guy

should have read the lease

lesbians don't exist

Attached: the master.jpg (624x480, 14K)

vince has an unrivalled taste in women among the directors

apparently it's straight women that don't exist, only lesbians and bisexuals

based

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1642x941, 1.27M)

Yellow feverists should be shot

You forgot
>Lalo fixes a car for 15 minutes.

But it's ok, it was to make jimmy unconfortable.

what was that choir song in the beginning?

Except for Lynch

The US bombed the shit out their country and 10 years later they were building better cars again.

this, they're acting like there aren't a literal billion of them that looks exactly like the one in this episode

I like to think hank getting the joke immediately shows his character trait for being observant and a detective and shit
Well, save for figuring out Walt's whole deal for like a couple of years.

Oh god, is this nacho's gf with a hot piece of ass in the short shorts?
Those ass lines, damn. Tons of girls wear that here, it's just so sexy. Too bad she has sad tits.

were you guys shitposting about lawyers driving german cars and crushing eachothers balls or am i missing out on something

I agree, Bob is too nervous to be portrayed as the charismatic

wha the fuck was that about

Attached: Bez tytułu.jpg (1600x1200, 414K)

based

>what is mommy femdom
>what is sneed

Based pollack

Why is Kim always so stern and emotionless? Is it bad acting?

Did his son go to Australia or something, his whole arc has become being depressed about his dead son

This show is kino, you can shut up now

She can't kick me in the balls if she's volatile and emotional all the time.

ziegler's father designed it
rae you guys retarded or with bad memory

gomie disappointed me, for a show thats a prequel he looks older than fucking mike

Where do you get you impression on how professional women behave? From the containment site?

the german guy said his dad worked on that

whoa, damn

Professional women relax off work

Thanks user, how did you find that out? My googlefu needs training

she does too, didn't you see her laughing after throwing beer bottles?

Is there a place to stream the new season? I remember watching season 4 somewhere before it was on Netflix. I don't want to wait a whole year

netflix in literally any region that isn't the US so get on a vpn

torrent it
also a link to the new episode stream gets posted in the thread on the day it comes out

i torrented this episode even despite having jewflix

the imdb page of episode 502, idk why she's not listed on yesterday's episode page

i totally forgot about htat

He's not gonna make it, is he?

the slavic masterrace

The inner turmoil of the resistance of succumbing to lawless tendencies, balancing workload and maintaining a healthy conscience all while trying to keep a kind facade.

who isn't

Forgot pic

Attached: Untitled.png (1174x933, 720K)

lalo kills nacho's dad, nacho kills lalo, krazy 8 kills nacho

Why they are not in breaking bad:
Lalo: Dead
Nacho: Disappearered/Dead (altough Robert Forster who played the disappearer died so poor old Ignacio might have to die too)
Kim: Probably hates Saul
Howard: Probably hates Saul

Anyone else get reminded of the PSP GTA games when watching this?

really? even on a third party app you can't do it?

i tried snipping tool, snip&sketch and the print button and the app always shows a black screen.
i didn't want to download some software just for that, so i didn't try. i did a short google search and it seems that the only way to do this is by running netflix in a virtual machine and screenshoting that

the desert in gta sa with the electrical group with gus

lol kim is the >muh rules characters. literally piece of shit trope

Attached: 1573838420971.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

i meant more that you meet minor characters from a previous adventure and have them act differently in a different context, but you know back in your mind that the main character from the non spinoff is just gonna come in and kill everyone later on anyway

>torrent it
ok boomer

>muh rules
>breaks them all the time
what show are you even watching?

Í don't understand. Why did they throw the bottles?

Now that you mention it, yes

XDCC it?

So I guess OBS is out of the question too huh, I wonder how uploaders rip it from DRM enabled websites then.

to break the rules

But that's just stupid. Are they planning to go down to clean it up afterwards? Then neighbors clearly saw what they did.

user didn't say she's consistent. But she is the "do it the correct way" character in the show. I think that Jimmy is doing good with him breaking the rules all the time will push her over the edge at some point.

Proof that a good portion of the threads have people that don't watch the show and are only there for meme potential. They are what's killing Yea Forums with garbage

neighbors only heard the bottles smashing

old guy for buying a fucking term of years lease and building a house on it.

I think it's okay for a show like this, a lot of people already got filtered since the first season and I agree that people trying to meme should fuck off I think it's going to get worse since last season and this is similar to breaking bad in terms of tone.

>BLACK SHINY GERMAN CARS
Is Vince a Yea Forums poster?

maybe they have video cameras installed. You saw a lot of lights turning on before the left.
Also why would they do that? They should have just drank the beer or donated it if they didnt want it. Assholes

zoomers don't torrent?

>poisoning yourself
>poisoning other people
ok retard

They don't know how. If it's not an app on their phone or a streaming website they can't use it. Zoomers are equally clueless as literal boomers when it comes to computers.

Why did they buy it then? Checkmate user

The ice cream is symbolic of the corruption of the world, and of Saul's own slow path to inescapable corruption.

On the surface is the ice cream; clean, pure; wholesome. But once the purity of heart is left by the side of the road, the heart rapidly becomes corrupt, and the beasts of the world devour it.

This was reflected later when Saul found himself trapped in the world of the drug dealers.

it's always some zoomer european retard asking for non torrent link because they go to jail for torrenting.

>feet
>asian waifus, mommy waifus and qt husbandos
>sneed
hello vince

Based boomer catching up to Kim trying to swindle him. She can't get shit done without Jimmy

Did you notice that Kim was driving past Jimmy while he was talking with Nacho&Lalo. I thought at first she stopped the car because she saw them riding behind her.

when are we going to get a "4U," Vince?

Huel and Lalo scene

vince doesn't post here because this board is reserved for retards who dont actually watch tv
also the average age here is about 19 so there's that too

o rly?

*drives around racetrack 10 laps as Nacho and Saul watch with no dialogue*

Attached: lalo_3.jpg (292x428, 56K)

KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO KINO

Lalo is such a chad

Lalo made me so uncomfortable when they introduced him. Seemed he was always about to lose his shit and beat nacho up and now he's the most likable char wtf?

hes smarter, faster, sneakier, and more charming than any other character. Who could possibly defeat him?

Attached: lalo_ceiling_reverse.webm (1920x1080, 850K)

I thought so too, I hated him last season because he just seemed like a slightly less meme-y Tuco but this season they did a complete 180 on his character.

Chicken man of course.

h-hes fast!

y-you are a shitposter

Yes, exactly. We were tuco-biased while he's the complete opposite. Bravo vince.

damn she got 10 years older in 5 years. still hot though

ICE

Attached: lalo_drive4.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

He hasn't killed anyone yet unlike last season if they continued that this season he would've killed krazy 8

That asshole ran for school superintendent in Albuquerque and fucking won. Spics in this city are fucking retarded. Probably took years off his life.

My take is nacho and saul set him up for the cartels to kill him to save crazy 8

Thank you once again.

how does he get away with so much shit?

>He hasn't killed anyone yet
He literally killed the guy from the travel agency offscreen
> he would've killed Krazy 8
user, did you saw BrBa? Walter killed Krazy 8.

what

anyone have webms of her from last episode? particularly her getting off the couch

Attached: Nacho_gf_1c.webm (620x348, 148K)

He has that presence and charisma that makes you think twice before starting any shit with him.

long eyelashes are a masculine trait you fucking idiots
its to protect your eyes better in inclement weather and storms etc.
since males would be out in that weather, while women would be stuck in caves, in hunter-gatherer societies

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only germany.

Wait user... Are you saying society's changed in the past 200000 years?

What's the chad equivalent for spics?

Do you expect people here to know anything?

I think the old guy acess Yea Forums...

I mean this season because the writers tweaked his character. I was also talking about character motivation and since they rewrote his character so there was no need for him to kill krazy 8 so it would fit in bb storyline.

I think the old guy access Yea Forums...

Attached: kim2.png (1297x757, 1.88M)

From what? His old nokia phone?

Basado
Now do one for the qt asian

You think you're a hunter gatherer you fucking faggot?

Any webm/gif of the qt's ass when she opens the door to nacho's father?

I forgot the pic

Vaas?

what's is getting blured here?

Jesus, that scene was begging for her starting sucking off that old man dick to win their argument. I got an erection imagining it while watching.

How Kim is so hot. bros?

Attached: kim.png (1358x2334, 3.26M)

>How Kim is so hot. bros?
She's not that hot, she looks like she sells her homemade mommy-son incest porn on clips4sale.

imagine the smell, bros. She wore that suit on a hot desert, I bet she is all sweaty between her buttocks, her hairy anus, and her sweet armpit.
>she looks like she sells her homemade mommy-son incest porn on clips4sale.
If only this was real.

Her foot since footfags are the worst people on earth

>she looks like she sells her homemade mommy-son incest porn on clips4sale.
Yes, that is exactly the reason why she's so fucking hot.

do americans really blur feet?

Was Kim's story real or was she a Slipping Kimmy?

Pretty sure she made it up, the toe part made it look like she realised how shitty her made up story was as she was saying it.

Is my mind too ruined by porn for expecting the old dude to pull a shotgun on her when she came back in the middle of the night and keep her as a rapeslave in his basement?