Can you guess what they were?

Attached: SmartSelect_20200303-174529_Chrome.jpg (1405x1798, 589K)

NO ONE FUCKING CARES

JUST MAKE A BETTER MOVIE NEXT TIME

was it hope?
or A113?

A dialup modem as the advanced Disney animatronic they got to play Rey struggled to reconnect to the server

"I liked you in Silence"

All those articles i keep seeing are just jokes right?

May the schwartz be with you!

No ones ever really gone.

Sneed’s Feed and Seed
Formally Chuck’s

ACCIO W88

I will be with you always.
For I have become the Force.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

>"Oh thanks, it's always good to meet people who appreciate my movies."
>"Movies?"

*tidi-boom!*

"benis"

>>And I thought they smelt bad... on the inside

>those blatantly fake box office numbers
Lmao disney is dragging this shit until it passes joker hahahaha

>"SKREEEEEOW"
Followed by her using her second set of mandibles to eat him

Attached: Warrior_looks_at_Vasquez.jpg (1182x748, 676K)

HAVE SEX INCEL

I love it when movies have to go on Twitter or write books months after release to explain plot holes. Really activates my almonds.

I don't think the second set is for eating, just delivering the killing blow.

"I heard my grandfather was your great-grandfather. That's so hot."

Then you don't even need a second jaw at all.

"I'm stealing your family name"

This? Fuck Disney's attempt at damage control. Most people just want to move on and forget about these awful movies, including the actors.

Her final word to him is speaking his name with love and adoration. The "no one is ever really gone" is something she says to herself.

I don't know why these articles say "Star Wars reveals" as if Star Wars is a fucking person or something. It's the novel. They are just trying to make it sound more official for their clickbait.

"Some time, Rey, when the team is up against it, when things are wrong and the breaks are beating the boys, ask them to go in there with all they've got and win just one for the Renner."

>The age of men is over, i will piss on your grave

"final words"

They do realize that in the novel it explicitly states that Ben will always be with Rey. He literally fucking talks to her after he dies. So they are not her "final words" when the next week she is going to be saying "please give me more of your Ghost Dick Ben!" to him.

Disney still don't realize how big of a fuckup this trilogy is. They're still trying to make sense of this mess with additional content. They don't understand that literally everyone bailed, even the Reylos are over it.

>even the Reylos are over it.

A lot of Reylos are still around, the only way Disney could make money is if they retcon Ben back to life.

And sell them what? Nobody wants anymore movies with Rey, Finn,Poe Kylo.

fpbp

"Yes he was bigger than you"

>You see, the Alaskans are lunatics, plain and simple; they eat whales, and snow, and they sleep in the freezer. Who wants to eat snow everyday? Oh, I tried to help; I sent a helicopter with copies of my book, but they burned them in a pile for heat. If the people of Alaska choose to live where they are, let them, but don't come crying when you're tired of eating penguin and it snows 18 feet a day.

There's not going to be a next time. Not one that has an audience anyway.

>*sigh* somehow, they fly now

"I will become a nudist and you will not be there to see it"

You will come forth, turn your your back to me and kneel. Now lean forward and arch your back

Attached: kylo.gif (540x269, 1.7M)

"Suck my dick"

Reconing death the second best way after time travelling to make people lose interest in a story

"fuck niggers and fuck jannies"

"Give me your big force ghost cock my dyad husbando"?

Attached: daisy wink.webm (550x550, 169K)

People want more Kylo Ren and Reylo. No one cares about finn or poe

>”I know”
Kylo then preceded to stare at her awkwardly as his life left his body

>People want more Kylo Ren and Reylo.
No. Fuck off.

They do. Stay seething ugly manlet cuck

"It doesn't matter. None of this matters."

"0155
"i have aids."

"Ben, the emperor was a clone"

>opens jaw showing every tooth in mouth
BEN!
>opens eyes very wide because drama teacher in school said open eyes equals being surprised
may the force
>out of breath due to speaking way to fast
be with you
>rubs nose

>Now that the dust has settled, it has occurred to me that the real Star Wars were the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1580487146231.jpg (500x850, 40K)

INTENSIFY THE FORWARD BATTERIES!

"despite being 13% of the population-

Only you do John.

I guess this really was a Star Wars Episode IX: Rise of Skywalker

Lick my pussy

Have sex

Attached: 1549999257383.png (1920x800, 1.16M)

I love .....BBC

Why doesn't Disney put the stuff in the Star Wars movies that's meant to be in the Star Wars movies? Like you can't come out a year later and explain how Palpatine survived, if that was important it should've been in the movie.

Blame JJ

ummmm that was all perfectly explained in Fortnite grandpa

>There's not going to be a next time. Not one that has an audience anyway.
>>he wasn't around for the prequels when people literally said the exact same thing

new trilogy will be start in less than 10 years.

This is what should annoy people more than anything else.
A crucial, incredibly important, shouldn't-be-missed, detail about the movie. Was only available if you're some tweeny faggot playing Fortnite.

>I put the mayo on the egg
>Mayonegg

Who gives a shit?

because everyone involved in making the films don't know how to make a film.

JJ is just a concept artist who got lost on the way to the art department and accidently sat in the directors seat.
Kathleen Kennedy is a glorified secretary who cant stay in the Lucas film office and thinks its her job to run the day to day running's of the films and not the company
Rian Johnson was a indie film yes man who got thought he was the next George lucas and still thinks he is despite lacking any talent.
and all the Disney ceos and boardroom members know how to run a company and theme park but think that just because they saw Jurassic park once in the 90s on vhs they are all qualified editors.

>Rey Skywalker? Then I'm Ben.
>Ben What?
>Ben Dover.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for black children.

>All those articles i keep seeing are just jokes right?
No; yidney has pumped out a ton of novels to fill in all the plot holes and other nonsense in the NuWars.

"I fucking hate niggers!"

"you know how Mel Gibson would always tease sequels to his movies that never came out? Well I guess you could call this the spiritual successor to Jews in Space"

>I did it all for the nookie

"I knew Palpatine was a clone the whole time"

>Proton Torpedoes can’t blow up Death Stars
>Yavin was an inside job

Probably Reylo bitches

”You’re a Big Guy.”

>me off-screen making eye contact with her

REYLO lives on

>you're gonna watch me get fucked by Finn in Jedi Heaven

Yeah the golden age of star wars surely hurt Star Wars unlike this new amazing and lgtbq new trilogy

>I wish I was ovulating right now

The prequels had the appeal of being something new after a long time. This trilogy has the same and it's new from Disney. Now that disney shit the bed there wont be hype for a new one from them like they had this time around.

If it wasn't in the movie, it doesn't matter what you reveal/add later. Nuwars is fanfiction with a budget to me anyways.

>STOP holding my hand

Attached: star-wars-rise-of-skywalker.jpg (600x397, 24K)

You didn't kill your father. I am your father.

>Exegol was actually heavily populated g-guys, t-that’s why they had a population big enough to man all the new Star Destroyers and oppress the whole galaxy
>G-guys Palpatine was actually a clone
>H-hey... are you guys still paying attention?
>Rey said some important shit to Ben before he d-died
>Please pay attention to us...

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

"hashtag release the JJ cut"

" Unlimited Power!!! "

>JJ is just a con artist who got lost on the way to the art department and accidently sat in the directors seat.

ftfy

Attached: xkfnnoplregerd5qk21n.png (800x450, 391K)

kek, underrated

Attached: 1423184182683.jpg (1191x1353, 137K)

>Ben! Ben! You're dying from Ligma!

Who's Steve Jobs?

If they wanted us to care they should've just put it in the damn movie
>and they sound very familiar
Disney star wars is either jj abrams sperging out or jj abrams trying desperately to make it feel like star wars by just copy pasting

oi wuld u loike to taste me chocolates

>oh! icky icky goo!

kek

Lick my balls.

Attached: main-qimg-de6d6c931c4aef349c44719b1ec8e31b.jpg (640x302, 49K)

Gets me every time.

Oof owie ouch

So what the fuck did she say?

"I bypassed the compressor, Ben. Your dad couldn't have even done that."

GOT THAT BITCH DOT COM

>3 flaky movies with disregard for each previous entry
>pump out ton of novels to bridge them
It's almost as if they should've just made the movies to support themselves without all this external desperation.

It's been three fucking films and they're already frantically papering over the cracks. How do you even manage that?

"Epstein didn't kill himself."

Dey hear?