Any zombie kino's?

Any zombie kino's?

Attached: 1583217789866m.jpg (996x1024, 101K)

Some ones I particularly like
>28 days later
>Train to Busan
>Dawn of the Dead (both)
>The Kingdom

nice fake news and CGI footage

Erdogan literally told these people that the European borders were open now. When do we kill him?

I hate being an European female

He's not wrong though.
Germany has basically granted asylum to every single person who applied, same with Sweden.

The UK saw this coming though, which is why we're out of the EU.

I'm pretty stoked about not living on mainland Europe right now tqbh.

Using civilians to storm an entire continent doesn't strike me as strategically viable.

He's literally driving refugees to the borders. They're thinking he's gonna arm them with tear gas aswell. Fuck this turkish cocksucking roach and all the cucjed EU leaders that allowed him to play his game

It is if the country being infiltrated doesn't defend themselves and just lets it happen

that's accurate though
>not allowed to reject them
>not allowed to shoot them
>costs billions to take of them
it's brilliant

Based. Get fucked Turdmany and get fucked roasties.

Attached: 1491468431643.png (599x369, 299K)

>EVERYONE DIFFERENT FROM ME IS AN ENEMY COMBATANT REEEEEEEEEEE
Your brain is broken.

>attacks Syria
>tells citizenry to invade Europe
>nobody reacts to this except Russia
What's really going on here? Turkey secret best friends with Israel or something?

turks are the niggers of western asia

>tfw living in spain
>tfw 340 sunny days a year
>tfw all the Nigrants go north because they get better gibs
Feels basado man

I hope you and your family get buchered by them

Why would Turkey take all the syrian refugeess that fled because of a war started by Israel and their US/EU lapdogs? Erdogan asked the EU to pay for him to keep the refugees, they said yes but never sent the money.

Greece should either start shooting them, or just let them through to Germany/Sweden/France and let the cucks feed them.

It's not about them looking different mr strawman, it's about them being of a mindset that is hostile to western culture. They see themselves as conquerors spreading Islam.

Open bobs and vegene

Why not just send them back to Syria? Or kill them, it wouldn't be the first genocide for them

So you admit you're literally as deranged and homicidal as you say they are.

Why is Erdogan doing this?

>Europe cucks Greece with draconian bail outs
>Greece doesn't have the means to protect its borders as a result
Kinos about the underdog taking a cruel revenge?

no i agree you deserve to be murdered

>an European

Deep down, the average /pol/ incel knows that European women would rather have sex with migrants than with unfuckable local autists.

That's why they're seething so much.

Attached: 1582234328764.png (413x512, 32K)

Turkey wants northern Syria for itself while Israel is taking the Golan heights, which has oil.

Unironically sounds like hell.
Nothing better than a long walk on a cloudy day.

Unfortunately, yes

yeah despite literally all statistics saying the contrary
retarded mutt go play in the mud until you learn to make good posts

>Deep down, the average /pol/ incel knows that European women would rather have sex with migrants than with unfuckable local autists.
>That's why they're seething so much.

Attached: 1548662522208.png (444x368, 169K)

Let. Them. In.

Attached: white_woman_laughing_while_loving_her_consecutive_abortions.webm (720x1280, 3M)

Enjoy having your daughter raped.
Knowing your type, you'll probably jerk off to it, and apologize to the man for letting his black seed spill on the floor instead of into your mouth.

Found the incels

Why waste bullets and kill your enemies when you can just flood them with migrants and have your enemies pay for them and have your men fuck their women and replace their population?

It's genius.

yeah you got btfo alright

Difference being he's merely saying you deserve the inevitable consequences of your policies, not raping your baby sister and being given 100k instead of a jail sentence.

I hope you get raped with knifeve like those women in Cologne

Turks are incredibly loyal to erdogan and Turkey, how best to ensure you can't get fucked with than to fill nearby countries with your loyalist citizens who will cause mayhem if turkey gets fucked with

a few dozen of turkish soldiers got killed in syria and he needs to do something to appear strong or whatever or to make his people happier or to blackmail europe to help him in syria

This is the video everyone is fucking crying over?

Yup, it's a brilliant move by the turkroach.

tick tock roasties
tick tock trannies
tick tock faggots

Attached: 1448420932426.jpg (600x600, 34K)

what a gross bitch
all girls with this face and body are damaged goods billie eilish acting whores

Roaches have been nothing but a plaque for the world. Why not just nuke them?

Because it's a war torn country you dumbass. Why did europeans help syrian "rebels" but don't want to help syrian refugees? i know they just want to destroy an enemy of Israel.

Your brain is literally broken. In all cultures pre global homo brainwashing that was exactly the case. Why? Because it is 100% the truth.

Megamind looking ass lmao.

>Why is the Witch King of Angmar doimg this????

how can europe complain without creating a PR incident and saying something bad about migrants? dropping the issue to turkey was easy for them because they got to appear virtuous while somebody else stopped the people but it was going to stop working at some time

We need Korona infected Chinese to counter them.

You are awful, Europe.

>Using civilians to storm an entire continent doesn't strike me as strategically viable.
Why? It works.

Attached: SPLC jew.jpg (742x1024, 127K)

it's fake, she got a blockage fixed and used the opportunity to make a joke and retards like you lapped that shit right up

I don't want to help anybody, just stay the fuck away with your ugly desert culture

Greekfag (not an actual fag though). Turkroaches are are accompanying the rapefugees here and have them storm the borders. We have like 5 soldiers guarding them (well, obviously I'm downplaying the numbers but they're very few). Thiings are lookign tough bros. Nobody's helping and the government's as always inept. I'm afraid we'll be Turkroach territory in a year. Literal niggers are landing on the beaches and praising Allah right there. I'm scared for the future of Europe in its entiretty. AMA.

Attached: 1512426686946.png (853x480, 670K)

No, he's assuming he knows what those consequences are based on a skewed and racist worldview. Mostly he's just being a spiteful cunt for no reason other than he's a racist shitheel.
see

>Deep down, the average /pol/ incel knows that European women would rather have sex with migrants than with unfuckable local autists.

>That's why they're seething so much.

Attached: MJf7MKu.png (469x620, 364K)

>not allowed to reject them

Or fucking what? The greek government needs to grow some fucking balls. Reject all the so called refugees, set up border controls. Tell the EU to shut the fuck up and that if Germany wants to let them in they can personally come pick them up and transport them directly into Germany. Literally every country in the EU except Germany will approve of this. Germans should have literally no say in how the EU is ran, I have no idea why we let these cucked fags have this kevel of power.

You shouldn't know such a thing merely deep down. It should be clear as day that women don't find autists who spend their time posting on japanese imageboards very attractive.

Why did Europe fight two world wars instead of depopulating turkey

moral posturing
you being smug and pious here does nothing positive

This desu

I'm glad I visited Europe a few times before this shit started happening. Christ, rip

>Or fucking what?
sanctions and international condemnation
>Reject all the so called refugees, set up border controls
that's racist/nazi so it's not allowed

The EU is just a different name for the fourth Reich, of course Germs have all the say in it

This can't be real kek. It's like they found the most inbred-looking.

(((You know why)))

Turkey is actively trying to genocide the Kurds in order to displace Syrian refugees in Western Syria RIGHT NOW, that was probably his pitch to Trump that led to the US troop letdown in the area

Stay mad whiteboi you will never get rid all of us

All Somalians look like that. I'm not even being slightly facetious or insulting.

>what is the First Crusade

>Erdogan literally told these people that the European borders were open now.
Pretty smart if you asked me. If I ran a muslim country, I'd tell all my least wanted citizens to go to Europe too. Undesirables leave my country and other countries get problems.

>you will never get rid all of us

Tell that to your government, dumbass, your personal opinion doesn't matter

I wonder what Europe will look like in 50 years

Was in Netherlands about 7 years ago. It was already overrun with turks and pakis. I can't imagine what it's like now.

I'm glad I'm probably dead by then. This is peak humanity. It is just going downhill from now.

whe do we keep turkey in otan when the USSR no longer exists?

It's just so sad seeing a whole continent going extinct, it's like watching pandas vanish but nobody doing anything to prevent it

Attached: 145122202.jpg (608x449, 103K)

Erdogan is an islamist now?

hybris, they thought it was just about which european power prevailed, it never crossed their mind that white hegemony could ever be challenged. they would be horrified if they could see the state of the west now, unironically they would probably see the hitlerites point and kick the jews out in outrage

He always was

Attached: travel-shutterstock-editorial-3561747a.jpg (1500x997, 339K)

Save us Corona-chan!

Attached: lickitysplit.webm (480x480, 2.73M)

Your day are numbered whiteboi

he has been for well over 10 years now

>"haha women just don't want you because they don't think what happens after they fuck foreigners"
Is this supposed to make *us* look bad?

>EVERYONE DIFFERENT FROM ME IS AN ENEMY COMBATANT REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1575852043149.jpg (1172x659, 56K)

It's so weird. What's the point now? Why have kids who will be killed? Why fight for a planet you won't have kids for? Why be affraid of being called all the names in the book? It's all just pointless

based low IQ burgerimutt

This is nothing, it's a drop in a bucket of piss. These are no problem, they stay cooped in camps. The problem Muslims are the ones that have been here for three generations. Even then they're not that numerous. 10% at worst.

Meanwhile Americans are 40% white and what few whites there are worship browns and blacks. Give me a break.

Because you are too stupid to add Corona to the equation.

Good goy

This
Rape rate only exploded in Sweden. In the other countries it stays stable. Yuro women love big migrants cocks.

Attached: 1431593867154.gif (320x637, 1.55M)

>tfw live in Gibraltar
>tfw 340 sunny days a year
>tfw all the Nigrants don't even know my place exists
>tfw make Dagos SEETHE by existing
T H E R O C K S T A N D S !

(you)

HANG ON MULTICULTURALISM AND DIVERSITY IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR STRENGTH, HOW COME NO NATIONS WANT TO ACCEPT ALL THESE WONDERFUL MIGRANTS?

classic demoralization, your enemy doesn't even have to fight if you just retreat into your cuckshed and take it.
get an education, get a job, get a wife, get the fuck out of the inner cities, be active in a local club with white people, maybe something religious (you don't have to be, it's about community), AND STAY CLOSE WITH YOUR FAMILY

Apparently something like 40% of Germans under 5 are not white. They will overtake.

Nah, that's untrue. At heart, he's just a populist strongman dictator and the best way for him to keep support enough to stay in power is to support stirring up religious fervor and conflating it with nationalism

Based Turks advising migrants to avoid ex-Yu nations.

Attached: 1582987437658.png (741x502, 212K)

london is already nonwhite. paris is close to it. berlin is full of turks. your capitals are being overrun, and in countries as small as yours, that's what matters. you hate america so much that you'd rather cry about it than acknowledge the gravity of your own situation. grow up and wake up

Kys.

You're not wrong in the sense that the only reason they were let in is to forceably breed white people to extinction

>an tranny

I'd rather deal with immigrants than Amerimutts.

This is how you become the Amerimutt

For once I'm happy to have been born in this shithole

Lmao

europeans in a nutshell

Perfect. And you just KNOW that German and Frenh sissies will actually take these brown rapists in.

t.Trudeau

Attached: 2scary4me.jpg (1566x1350, 753K)

I hope they go to Italy a catch the virus

Turkey attacked Syria under claims that Syria is attacking them. In reality it's a land grab (why, I dunno, Turkey has plenty of clay, but they did it to Cyprus, they want a new Ottoman Empire) and the West isn't helping them. Russia then, apparently, bombed dozens of Turkish troops. Turkey then activated NATO Article 4 which is basically 'Help us, NATO'. But it was basically not clear it was on purpose, but Turkey doesn't care. It's forcing the issue to be concentrated on. Turkey wants a no-fly zone established above Syria, so they can essentially march in unopposed because Syria is propped up by Russian airstrikes. With that down, either Russia declares war and NATO is drawn into a war with Russia, or Russia backs down and Turkey gets the clay. Either way, Turkey wins.

Turkey is a key nation in NATO due to its position. It is large, good defensive terrain and has the largest army in the alliance. It'd be able to react much quicker if Russia did anything. Turkey knows this. In regards to EU, Turkey is using this to be allowed into the EU as well as forcing the European NATO members to do something.

tl;dr power play.

Why should the EU pay for the fallout of Americas retarded statebuilding? And why would the Turks let them in, except to use as a bargaining chip and weapon against the EU?

There's no way Hungary will let them through, maybe Bulgaria and Romania will stop them too.

That Jew looks really white.

t. liberal fag

Eastern europe countries are so butthurt that migrants have no intention of staying in poland, romania, hungary, they just want to cross and go to Germany and UK. They are embarrassed that even migrants would stay in those shitoles, they block the passage just out of spite

Do yuros really...?

>Heh, the water is only at my waist, it's already at your shoulders. Yeah okay it's still rising but you'll drown first heheh.

Attached: 1490125333682.jpg (480x360, 10K)

They usually go to France then try to cross to UK, but UK didn't let them in when they were in the EU (and cited EU law to refuse entry) and now they're out of the EU they have no obligation to do it. So what happens is the horde camps at Calais and forces the French to maintain their borders. Of course 'some slip pass' through the Channel Tunnel, but they're stopped at the other end. The issue is, they're in the UK then and, well, under UK jurisdiction. Which is what they want.

who gives a shit about capitals? the people living there are bourgeois scum and theyre the ones pushing for mass immigration.
>NOOOO BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HECKIN EIFFEL TOWER
means nothing to a non parisian

>Why should the EU pay for the fallout of Americas retarded statebuilding?
they shouldn't, but they're going to because the alternative is being mean to brown people

>ITT

Attached: 1573522510718.png (599x289, 229K)

CHink IQ is the bigger, that's why their country is a backward shithole I guess. Nice stats David

They already have the virus bubba. Why do you think Turks chose to send them out at this time?
Iran had the virus for quite some time, and shitloads of Paki and Afghan economic migrants including Rohingya have gathered at Turkish centers in the past weeks.
It's not just a migrant invasion, it's a corona invasion.

Attached: 1330034938597.jpg (594x412, 77K)

I have no idea why western countries are totally cool with Turkey invading Syria.

>when you can't argue

highly ironic

You got shitblasted on your ignorance the last time you posted that image, you want a repeat?

As much as this is probably bait, this really is the eurocuck mindset

Well the EU helped those rebels because they are a good israeli lapdogs, so yes they are as much responsible as uncle sam. Now the EU signed treaties about war refugees. If they don't want to respect it, then they should stop pretending they would protect refugees.

That wasn't me so sure, go ahead

Found the mudslime

whatever you want

>mfw I just convert and go tranny bashing with the boys

Attached: imam-pepe.jpg (960x960, 103K)

>The UK saw this coming though
UK is already filled with immigrants/mudslimes and they simply don't want new ones there. Let's be honest, UK is not white anymore

Is that why right-wing populism has jumped from 0% to 40% in many countries within 4 years? LMAO

The difference is that America was founded as a melting pot and immigration nation. Europe was gradually formed to house different people in their own places.

Russians will keep their base in Syria, nato will not fight Russia.
Nice headcanon though.

thanks for conceding

based

not an argument

>who cares about europe's ancient capital cities that are supposed to represent the peoples who built them and the lands of which they are capitals
if you don't have a problem with london being turned into pakistan, and paris into algeria and senegal, you are a moron and you are letting your whole country get raped by invaders

>footage from the Hadrian's wall

This is what happen when your ancestors destroyed other countries learn this lesson

The major cities are third world shitholes at this point.
The country is still 99% white and incredibly comfy though.

Going from London to the peak district really showcases it.

I wonder where are they going to

Attached: germany.jpg (1000x688, 162K)

Skitskin fingers typed this post

nice pathos

thanks

Hahahaha this is perfect

He funds the FSA, you thought he was secular?

It's always been viable to send your excess population elsewhere to conquer/breed out the native population. Western Europe is dumb enough to not only tolerate, but encourage it

>google Gibraltar
>immediately see the following
>BREAKING: CORONAVIRUS ARRIVES IN GIBRALTAR AS PATIENT TESTS POSITIVE AFTER RETURNING FROM ITALY VIA MALAGA AIRPORT
So long user, you had a good life.

>the next Hitler has already been born in your lifetime
Feels good bros.

Coronavirus avoids Incels, it's all good.

A toilet fixer typed this

Attached: 39af1c5551d5c78576a1c22c62b4da98560d7adcc421ed5efeaea4f06348d40c.png (532x523, 13K)

Europe needs cheap workers, it's time you understand that capitalists don't care about nations, they want only profits.

based capitalists
I don't give a shit about france either

>draconian
Kek. Imagine going from cradle of civilisation to nigger tier gibs nation. Expecting free bailouts after completely ruining their own economy. Whole system is rotten from corrupt politicians down to normal people scamming and bypassing rules and regulations anywhere they can.

KEK this selfish bastard will now want to go to the mainland for real medicare.

>UK is not white anymore
London is 52% white, compared to D.C, which is 38%, I dunno senpai.

I don't follow any my own countries stances regarding all that so anyone from austria know anything?

There was no syrian refugees or migrants before 2011 when your overloards figured they wanted to expand their 'great Israel'

>migrants are literally biological weapons now

Isn't modern geopolitics lovely.

>There's no way Hungary will let them through
They do.
Hungarians let migrants through so long as they are packaged in documented and tracked transportation vehicles and Hungarians make sure they don't stop anywhere in Hungary and pass through like unopened cans into Austristan and Germstan.

>London is 52% white

Fuck, when did this happen? Why did Britcucks allow it? I knew there were whole paki streets there but had no idea it's this bad.

Based retard. How does Berlin represent a Bavarian? How does Rome represent a sicilian? Little retard. Your understanding of Europe is as deep as a postcard. Never post here again.

You are dead, user

I had no idea things were that bad in london. they don't advertise what happening.

>How does Rome represent a sicilian?
By being equally degenerate.

Nearly all major US cities are non-white, what's the problem?

Obsessed

SUPPORT THE KURDS AND GOLDEN DAWN AGAINST TURKROACHES AND THIER PROXIES

Attached: 1525440181310.jpg (800x420, 211K)

you deserve this

Attached: 1502599062344.gif (224x199, 557K)

that would be the rape statistics going through the roof my guy

>sanctions and international condemnation
Czech Republic and Poland already refuse taking in refugees. Nobody but Germany and Sweden even wants to take them. Most of Europe would support Greece.

brainless moron

There's a reason we call them amerimutts. Just had no idea about London, it's genuinely sad.

Give me one, just one reason not to nuke turkey once and for all
Only one I can imagine is you would lose the Hagia Sophia

THIS IS GERMANY

Attached: 1539882446751.webm (720x480, 2.93M)

>Czech Republic and Poland already refuse taking in refugees
empty populist gesture
nobody wants to move to those poorfag shitholes

These stats don't mean anything anymore. Who the fuck knows how many are in the country. Do you think the government cares or even tracks all the niggers they import?

i'll post where i want, when i want. until you retards start to see each other as part of one greater european family, your pathetic little divisions and community rivalries will only help the criminals and subhumans destroying europe. so keep at it dumbass

God D.C. is such a fucking shithole. I've lived in Atlanta all my life, but even then the blacks here aren't usually just turbo niggers with chips on their shoulders. Fuck that place

Still waiting to get "shitblasted on my ignorance" christcuck

Why are you blaming Turkey? It's Merkel and her cronies who allowed this to happen.

Good, and no Muslim is entitled to move there even if they wanted to considering they lost the right to any rights in Slavic countries after kickstarting and mainstreaming the slave trade of Slavic people.

>Be Norway
>Become rich on oil
>Never joined the EU
>Take in close to zero immigrants
Feels pretty good, I remember they wanted to build a refugee center in my hometown but it was shut down so incredibly fast

>Czech Republic and Poland already refuse taking in refugees
Yeah because migrants can't wait to settle in these post-commie slavic hellholes LMAO.

A girl should not be talking like this.

>start to see each other as part of one greater european family
bro, you just posted cringe

>slavery bad
onions

Are you people retarded? EU was supposed to force refugees on countries, it's not about refugees want in this instance. Those countries flat out refused. Greece refusing would be literally the same.

Sounds like you are onions that you can't pull any morality arguments for Slavs refusing Mudslimes.

>russia waging a proxy war with turkey in syria
so now that this muslim shithead has literally zero allies, it's just a matter of time until Putin moves to claim the entrance to the black sea, right?

enjoy your muslims and africans

Isn't your capitol city majority muslim?

Lmao hitler seething in heaven right now

Attached: F158162A-6F3E-428F-BDF8-C67347C2F639.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Go suck the Dajjal's dick goat fucker

Migrants will do as they please and EU bends over, that's what happens. Build a camp in Czechia and they'll still run over to Berlin and fuck Greta or Heidi there while Hans pays the welfare.