I started binge watching EastEnders from the very 1st episode back in 1985 and no one can stop me

I started binge watching EastEnders from the very 1st episode back in 1985 and no one can stop me.

Attached: 61cwZUjgxHL._SX425_.jpg (425x301, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khLJBxGaDEA
youtube.com/watch?v=PkEB9gzdQ4Q
youtu.be/fLISr6Py8g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you doing this

used to love this show. I assume it's now a degenerate leftist trash

You slag

I wish Phil Mitchell would just slap that old bint Dot Cotten. She's obviously a diseased old alckie and should be taken care of.

if you watch 8 hours a day it'd take just over a year

please don't do it user, i'm begging you

It was always trash filmed for the sake of giving some gossip for housewives to talk about you massive faggot

Don't forget Brookside, Coronation Street and Emmerdale or you're not a true soap fan.

Attached: 548585.jpg (3300x2300, 841K)

Attached: d.png (247x242, 4K)

Don't do it to yourself.

you lose 10 iq points by episode

this si why mature women who watch those shows are dumb, they lost all the small iq capital in less than 1 season. good thing they have a pussy, otherwise they would be on the street.

Attached: 1555215016368.jpg (1080x781, 162K)

Watching fat ugly poor bongs screech and bellow at one another over who ate the the last packet of pork scratchings, what a truly magnificent television series.

Dawn was a hot chav

Attached: 845489A9-FD53-4A7D-B158-E23F76944A78.jpg (468x669, 82K)

PAT YOU'VE TRODDEN ON ME FOOT GERROF!

Attached: 1560568574173.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

My mother watches this shit. Every episode is family drama, making parenting look like shit and promoting diversity and the alphabet agenda. They focus on Muslims a lot too, I guess because there's so many now in bongland.

OP don't do it mate just don't, you're better than this.

OP's post belongs on /d
This is a blue board mate, we don't want your degenerate shit here

>GERROF
that's a northern thing

Yes, they've allowed the negro on set.

This is the most obnoxious show I’ve ever seen, everyone is always screaming for no reason and is always an asshole. The women are the worst, they’re all loud stuck up cunts and the men in the show are total betas

>>Eastenders
>No.of episodes: 6,089
>>The young and the restless
>No.of episodes: 11,000
>>Days of our lives
>No.of episodes: 13,797
got damn, its insane how shitty shows like this can stay on for so fucking long
imagine doing 2 to 3 thousand episodes of just one single show

It’s background noise for boomers

It has stayed on for so long because the old people of the UK put it on so they won't feel lonely. There's usually multiple episodes per day as well

Boomers didn't have social media to shitpost on

the absolute mad lad

For me, it's Hollyoaks.

best eastender slags?

Attached: p00qcd3w.jpg (480x785, 82K)

Attached: 1172685_Louisa_1_04d555d008d62eeac2cf5e15110a9f8e.jpg (615x923, 108K)

>The stop and search storyline demonising police for noticing patterns

Literally perfect

Attached: Nancy.jpg (640x959, 96K)

the weird thing is that it is the same story over and over, because it turns out that there is only one story about sex and secrets. But post wall women do not mind.They have been watching for 30 years and they love it like on the first day.

How?

R Bex.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 08.50.43.png (1119x638, 1.01M)

>Aged like milk

That's just the way the line was said

she will be the british Lindsay Lohan

Attached: 1551754286753.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

where have you been watching is there a stream of old episodes somewhere if so link please

For the same men will lap up every Ethan Borne Bond Hunt movie, get hype for Fast and Furious 9 or turn out in droves to watch Bruce Wayne's parents die for the 111th time.

>fancy a bit of in-an-aht?

Attached: Pat_Evans.jpg (528x864, 151K)

>OP fucking perishes.txt

Attached: 1475054993-eastenders-mitchells.jpg (480x480, 49K)

LIL MO!

>tfw the Martine McCutcheon era begins

Attached: 8645315321531.jpg (370x296, 45K)

Most people are not too discerning about what they watch and see film/ tv as a way to fill some time rather than really get invested in what they are watching. Not saying that's a bad thing but it explains why people are content to watch the same trash day after day, year after year. In terms of videogames, think of the people that buy Fifa or CoD every year despite them basically being the same game each time

I watched it for a bit in the mid-late 90s, stopped watching not long after Grant Mitchell left

I'd love to stream some classic 90s Eastenders

It would be odd if they ignored Muslims. They comfortably outnumber white English in that part of London now.

[ugly Ian Beale crying face]

Remember when Ian was stopped from throwing himself off a bridge by a random kid offering him a crisp

Gay

The ex watched this shit constantly
There was so much of it, Corrie like three days, EastEnders two, then that celebrity jungle shit and dancing at the weekend. Wednesday was the worst, there was like a triple bill where the beeb and ITV had an agreement and it would be Corrie Ender's corrie one after the other
I tried to watch, I sat there with some /tg related shit to keep my brain busy, no use
Ended up moving to another room and sticking headphones on and playing crusader kings or some comfy shit

Think thats bad? years ago you used to have bullshit like London's Burning, The Bill, Casualty also competing.

youtube.com/watch?v=khLJBxGaDEA
>Eastenders - Frank Butcher Vs. The Mitchell Brothers (Near Complete Feud 1990 - 2000, 2002)
>1hr 14 minutes

A face like Dot Cotton licking piss off a nettle.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkEB9gzdQ4Q

>tfw used to sit down and watch this and coronation street with my grandma once a week
>shed smash a bottle of champagne while I'd smash an orange juice
>bants and shit talk would ensue

God I miss it anons. I just want to go back.

Are early episodes even available anywhere?

There's not a single new thing under the sun. You name it was already done before. Even nature just remakes the classics.

Attached: Pterodactyl-facts_b1c1.jpg (540x360, 44K)

Just search "eastenders" then the date on youtube and daily motion and you'll find 70% of them.

If you network sixty raspberry pi's together to a receiver and point them in the direction of Alexandra Palace on a clear night, legend has it that you can catch an early episode or two. If you're lucky

You've got a lot to watch my man.
You could just watch the holiday episodes (Halloween, Christmas, the show's anniversary, etc) since the most interesting shit happens then, trim out thousands of hours of fluff.

Poor Charlie he did nothing wrong.

youtu.be/fLISr6Py8g4

Attached: 1520002474.jpg (1032x753, 40K)

this is the best thing I have ever seen on Yea Forums

Nick Cotton and Dirty Den are the only good characters.

it's not "binge watching" if you started in the 80s user

Attached: aguirremonkey.gif (500x322, 1001K)

how long will it take you to catch up?
ive often wondered this about coronation street.
if you did it 8 hours a day it would still take years to catch up

Do you think somewhere in the BBC's vaults there's just a room filled with thousands upon thousands of dusty old VHS tapes of Eastenders?
I'd like to think so.

Attached: 157823356757649563.jpg (1200x852, 642K)

> Not homeless Ian Beale

I imagine it is like that ending scene of Indiana Jones

My favorite EastEnders memory is of 10 year old Ben Mitchell wildly flailing his arms around holding a PS2 controller, while Atari beep-boop sound effects are loudly filling the scene for some reason.
Apparently somewhere between then and now he became a deaf gangster, that middle phase is a mystery

bump

>beeb meta movie gets made
>indy throws magnetic ball bearings on the floor and follows them to one specific crate
>soviet soldiers crowbar it open
>there it is
>the first ever episode of eastenders on vhs