Are there any children of megastars who eventually eclipsed the shadow of their parent?

Are there any children of megastars who eventually eclipsed the shadow of their parent?

Attached: am I supposed to beleive this nigger is this white chicks real dad lmao.png (492x988, 932K)

She looks like she fucks white guys.

Clint Eastwood's son.

damn. JUST

Racemix with me...NOW!

Attached: Paris Jackson 1.jpg (900x1200, 103K)

think im gonna pass this time

Jesus

la creatura...

Kirk Douglas.

not his biological daughter

Michael Jackson's first or first few plastic surgeries actually paid off, he just should have stopped after thriller.

She's clearly a mutt though. She could be his daughter.

Hard to believe this MJ and Thriller MJ are the same person. Props to the plastic surgeon.

Angelina Jolie
Miley Cyrus

-Arguable-
Jared Harris - absolute lynchpin of peak TV. Who cares about the first Dumbledore now.

Duncan Jones - he's just doing his own directing thing. I wonder how many people he works with remember he is fucking Bowie's son. Different kind of eclipse.

-Predictions-
Zoe Kravitz
Maya Hawke
Willow Smith, at least musically.

Gwyneth Paltrow
Melanie Griffith
and Suri Cruise will surpass Katie, but not Tom

His nose was fine in late 70s

>first Dumbledore
Fuuuck never realized that.

Richard Harris was a bigger star than his son. Man Named Horse was a very big hit back then.

>Duncan Jones
Now you are trolling

I'd say Liv Tyler managed to garner more popularity than her dad.

Jennifer Aniston

This, Michael Douglas was the first one I could think of.

Angeline Jolie and Jared Harris too, although I don't know if Richard Harris was really a 'mega' star and who knows how well Jared will be remembered in a couple of decades, although he is one of my favourite actors.

Duncan Jones escaped Bowie's shadow, but didn't eclipse it.

No way.

He only got surgery to begin with because his fucking head caught on fire. Idk why the whole world seems to forget this when talking about his face.

Liv Tyler might be more well known to millennials but to everyone else Steven is still a bigger name.

To be fair, I dont think most people make the connection that she is Steven Tylers daughter.

What are you talking about? The fire accident happemed in 1984, he had multiple surgeries by that point starting in late 70s

Kirk was bigger than his son I'd say.

that is not a half-black girl

Emilio Estevez

Nah that's what caused him to become addicted to pills and shit

Michael was a castrato

wud breed for the money

I think this kinda applies to Jolie as well. I have to say I honestly had no idea Jon Voight was her father until I saw some article about it one day. And having a different last name helps.

Kirk and Michael were about the same level.
Same with Emilio and Martin, about same level.

I'm thinking more like Jeff Bridges.

Charlie Sheen
Carrie Fisher
Jane Fonda
Lily Collins

>Same with Emilio and Martin, about same level.
Not even close. Few people under 25 would know who Emilio Estevez is.

Back when Liv first came on TV, she's always mentioned as Steve's daughter though. Appearing in Aerosmith MV was actually her gateway to fame.

because he kept it a secret of how bad he was burnt and even after death, media didnt gave it too much importance.

if it wasnt for the tattoos, i would.
but Crazy eyes + Tattoos is just too big a gamble to deal with.

Just you wait till the new Mighty Ducks series comes out.

>Zoe Kravitz
>Maya Hawke
Possibly, not Willow tho, shit even Jaden is bigger than her but neither will have the superstar status Will has.

Also love Zoe's tiddies in High Fidelity

Jeff Buckley

Its not Jacko's kid. None of them are.
If this one thing we can give that nigger credit for, it was his determination to scrub the black off himself and end his bloodline.
Kids were born via sperm donor.

Miley Cyrus?

absolutely bleachedpilled

This is incorrect and pretty retarded.

Greta Thunberg is now more famous than her actor father or singer mother.

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-With-Her-Parents-And-Sister-Beata.jpg (512x800, 38K)

This photo was the last time Angelina Jolie look good. After this she became anorexic and has never fully recovered.

Attached: angelina jolie 02.jpg (1098x1400, 161K)

In 1750, Frenchman Jacques Ferron was executed for having intercourse with a donkey. In such cases, the animal was usually executed too, but several witnesses testified that this donkey was “in word & deed & in all her habits of life a most honest creature”. The donkey was spared

aww lil greta is cute

>Suri Cruise will surpass Katie, but not Tom

as she's not his child I'd say it's much of a muchness

>that meth addicted will-sell-pussy-for-money look

Attached: 1581618802026.gif (333x194, 1.77M)

charlie sheen is more famous than emilio.

T
That isn't
Michael Jackson's kid

How does she do it bros?

Attached: cara-delevingne-and-paris-jackson-share-a-kiss-west-hollywood-03-24-2018-14.jpg (1280x1920, 215K)

Liza Minnelli

She looked good in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.