Putting aside his actions, is the Hollywood film industry a better or worse place without him?

Putting aside his actions, is the Hollywood film industry a better or worse place without him?

Attached: 1582577827681.jpg (250x375, 19K)

He was involved in some pretty major films as a 'producer', but how much work that involved besides being the make-it-or-break-it gatekeeper for actresses, I dunno.

was he even a good contribution to hollywood, i.e. did he produce kinos? I know he did pulp fiction but is there anything else worthy of praise?

A Hollywood film industry without Jews? Sounds great to me.

Attached: convo.jpg (532x540, 242K)

who's middle bottom?

Malcolm Y

>talentless bimbos get roles because they fucked him
>talented actresses who kept their dignity get blacklisted

Nah

Lord of the Rings

He wanted to condense it to 2 films and jackson walked and set it up at new line instead. His producer credit was a mere contractual obligstion.

Jackson went with him at first but he was trying to fuck with the project too much so he went to New Line.

What did he actually ‘do’? Besides the sex stuff.

>talented actresses
Lololololololololololol. No.
You can count good Hollywood actresses on the fingers of one hand, and even them got through via casting couch.
I'd rather look at some bimbo who got a role because exec fucked her in the ass, than the goblin squad around Kamala Harris, like the one from Thor Ragnarok.

Tarantino wouldn't have gotten his break without him.

Everyone in hollywood needs to die, the world would be a better place. Let the Indians produce bollywood movies instead of jews.

think he'd become basically irrelevant. he still had tons of influence and projects, but his major value was as one of the pioneers in indie distribution, and that model's pretty much dead thanks to streaming and vod

He could've played Jeff Garlin on Curb Your Enthusiasm

Bought foreign films and indies to distribute. Cut them to shreds because they won't play as is to muricans.

Are you sure? Wasn't Reservoir Dogs made before he started working with Weinstein?

it was MADE thanks to Harvey Keitel. It got put in theaters thanks to Harvey Weinstein.

He and his equally scummy brother endlessly fucked with filmmakers and prevented superior films frpm getting made. They shit out endless worthless horror sequels to keep the license tied up. They bought foreign films only to recut them and add rap soundtracks. I dont give a shit about him rubbing his deformed mangina in front of roasties but I'm glad he and his company are history.

Don't worry, there's still Bob Weinstein

>Putting aside his actions, is the Hollywood film industry a better or worse place without him?

Cringe kike post.

I laugh at you.

Attached: RedEyes.png (1180x1178, 1.32M)

The same. Theres probably some girl on her knees right now trying to make it in hollywood.

Bryan Singer.

Attached: BryanSingerAccusations.jpg (857x780, 368K)

Laid the groundwork for the contemporary definition of Oscar bait.

BIG

BAD

HARV

Attached: 1581879203954.jpg (1306x1164, 434K)