A drawing of Henry Cavill as the Witcher. Notice anything?

A drawing of Henry Cavill as the Witcher. Notice anything?

Attached: awooffpjfbk41.jpg (1364x2424, 297K)

That you're on reddit

Is that that weird brexit girl

That would happen her too

Poor womyn, so opressed

is that babishfaggot

>A drawing of Henry Cavill as the Witcher. Notice anything?
Yeah I noticed you have that faded yellow Metal Gear Solid 5 t shirt on with your gross ass red beard. Get off the board, now. This is your only fucking warning

Attached: soy278.jpg (288x288, 33K)

“No.”

See you tomorrow at 11

Attached: SPOILER_Daisy_2020.jpg (850x460, 29K)

So did that girl just steal the guy's painting

whyd she make him black?

there are a lot of simps on the internet, especially reddit

what a breakthrough

Uhh.... based?

Women always have easy start as e-celebs.

No, cringe

I think both posts were made by the same user. He or she probably decided to take a picture with herself or a girl as an experiment

OP = incel

Precisely what is the issue here?
Ofc noone cares about sime shitty drawing but likes a cute girl being proud of her shitty drawing.
Have sex.

Honestly if I was an attractive woman I would also capitalize on that. Hate the game not the player. Simps are the problem

>can’t even explain his reasoning
Classic NPC

>beautiful people have an advantage it life and others want to look at them
wow, it's crazy, but you may be on to something

You can hate both
Players are part of the game and by extension the problem

(You) = pathetic simp

I was thinking the same thing.

Beta worshippers and omega incels are two sides of the same, tossed away coin. Remember that before embarrassing yourself next time.

>P-proof to me that men like women
Unironically dilate

You can like women without simping like a cuck, goy.

Based

I lov pusy

I know. And you can never be a real woman

Imagine being this jealous over the fact that real women get more attention than trans women.

Goddess’ honor: protected
White genocide: averted

Attached: 8A94C85A-7C75-4EC8-86A7-8D67D85B3FC6.jpg (1243x650, 80K)

>calling someone out for stealing artwork is classified as omega incel
Don't breed
Exmple to always to put a signature on your projects

*example

Except that’s not the point being made in the OP at all, it whines about girl/no girl attention difference. Another proof that inceldom gives you brain damage.

What is wrong with beautiful women in beautiful clothes in a beautiful setting? How is that a bad thing?

>sexless man defeating plagiarism for his lack of pussy
Serious don't breed, I'm not responding to your lousy simp baits anyone

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SUPPORT FEMALE CONTENT CREATORS. THIS MONEY SHOULD GO TO MEGACORPORATIONS INSTEAD. STOP DOING WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR MONEY.
Yeah right and I'm the simp.

You have brain damage if you believe plagiarism is the topic here. Thankfully I'm sexually active so I don't obsess over vagina like you do.

Betas (average Redditor) beg for pussy and get leftovers if they're persistent enough. Omegas (You) get nothing because they're mentally ill on top of being sexually inferior. I won't even tell you to have sex because we both know you won't,,, Just learn to cope or kill yourselfl, bro.

Attached: 1581431452737.png (800x387, 227K)

It's always interesting seeing females and negroids actually putting in time and effort into creating something. It's like seeing an animal doing extraordinary tricks

Attached: hop.webm (640x800, 2.33M)

It’s probably gonna be unpopular among the incels here however I think if the drawing was posted along a with a normal dude holding it and being proud of it it also would have gathered a decent amount of reaction
Ad a rule of any art - people are attracted to the personality of the author ( or the mystery behind it like banksy) so a drawing or an art piece has to be exceptional and unique in Ofer to attract attention on its own merit
A simply good art work has to go along with the personality of the author, who absolutely has to put himself out there
Being attractive here can give an incredible boost of course but even simply attaching a person to art can attract more people
Just analyszing my own reaction to the drawing I would probably stop and look more into it if it was a dude/girl holding it than on its own

Okay, redditor.

Don't kill yourself btw, coping is the way to go. Everyone does that to some degree.

Yup

you're wrong

she is outside the door but somehow holding the picture inside. now that's fucking shpookyyyy

ugh... here we go again...
WHO??

Based nihilistic poster

that wouldn't make him a nihilist
more like a misanthrope

True

sure
now tell us what time of day they were posted
you know that has a massive effect, right?
oh, and then go back to plebbit you fuckstick