There are black people posting on Yea Forums right now

>there are black people posting on Yea Forums right now
H-hey what’s up my niggas?

Attached: 21AB798B-F45F-4ACB-85C1-E6533DCC7E90.jpg (646x595, 42K)

If you don’t make eye contact they leave you alone

I'm a huge racist but almost every interaction I've had with blacks has been positive and rather pleasant. How do I reconcile this?

YO YO NIGGAS

Attached: 1583220332951.png (597x562, 242K)

Go to the ghetto. You'll get negative feedback

I'm down with the brothers and their hip hopping I think I'd be ok

How do you do, fellow negroes?

Attached: 365FBC5F-DFE7-4354-A3E2-C2AFB893F3FD.png (1200x675, 1.72M)

Kek

>there are white people posting on Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1365252950544.jpg (251x242, 14K)

lies, breaking eye contact shows weakness. You must assert dominance.
>fuck you eyeballin me for jig?

Yeah what's up my, ah, fellow Whites

Attached: 1579782188696.jpg (1278x993, 121K)

You are a faggot who want the bbc but you deny your own urge

That said, a lot of black are great fun people

not for long. soon all white countries will be cleansed of the filth. read the turner diaries and read siege. realize that when society collapses due to the coronavirus, we will have another civil war fought on racial lines and it will be the time for white men to retake the legacy of our forefathers. prepare. stock up on supplies. stuck up on ammo. our time is coming. 1488

This is a white board jiggaboo. Know your place or you shall dangle from the tree like the fruit you are.

If that happens your weak ass is gonna get destroyed while your white women flock to them. And you will enjoy it you cuck lol

Gonna let you in on a game genie level cheat code:
Black weebs/tabletop nerds are pretty based.

Then why are you racist. Why do you hate me, man?

They must be zoomers since none of them ever respond to my Chappelle's Show or Keith David threads.

>there are black people on Yea Forums
>immediately uses the n word
truly the epitome of autism
it's time to de-radicalize

holy fr*ckin based

Attached: 1581235343576.png (720x633, 664K)

>white women will flock to unarmed unprepared unsupplied nogs with 0 survival skills

pathetic cuckold cope lmao. statistical data proves that nogs are the least desirable mate of all partners meanwhile whites are statistically proven to be the most desirable sexual partner for women of ALL races. seethe harder.

black guy here
ama

Attached: IMG_654.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

>This is a white board jiggaboo. Know your place or you shall dangle from the tree like the fruit you are.

Attached: 1550456884257.png (760x792, 59K)

blacks are cool with nigga that's like their version of dude or bro. it's the hard r nigger they have a problem with. trust me i learned a thing or two around the brothers.

>t. incel who believes what other incels say

Cope harder useless cuck

>There are Mexicans posting on Yea Forums right now

Attached: 1570493867340.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Do you know Robert?

All incels deserve to be put in death camps.

defending nogs like a leftist cuck is the definition of soijack

What's your favorite show? This will impact all my future judgements of melanin enriched individuals, so think carefully.

Hi there. Yes, black people use Yea Forums.

I honestly don't get being racist. It's dumb to judge an entire group. Do groups have some predilections? Yes. However, there are so many variables and different countries / communities that using race is rather silly. This is why classism makes more sense. Fuck poor people.

When did you realize you were the most pathetic person you know?

Shut the fuck up, tryhard.

>Fuck poor people

This man gets it.

Lel, you nigs will be too busy fighting over who dark skin and who light skin with your shitty tec 9s. Meanwhile we have all the guns and land. Get fucked groid

The Sopranos

>H-hola my amigos

Post dick