Goofs, errors, or just weird things you've noticed in movies

In the opening to Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow, a news anchor is playing a game on a Gameboy, yet there is no cartridge. Also, the game he was shown playing was in color instead of the green monochrome Gameboys were known for.

Attached: no game.jpg (1024x571, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpABUzPN9cU
youtube.com/watch?v=2tXcPc1uZXY
youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVU4nMWCg
youtu.be/y6LwAIS6etk
imdb.com/title/tt5478478/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_gf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i mean that's fun to point out but hollywood is notorious for not knowing a single thing about how videogames actually work
or technology in general
ZOOM
ENHANCE
THE KILLER'S REFLECTION IS ON THIS SCREW

Nineties sitcoms is filled with actors just waving the controller around to convey intense gaming. It's like those people driving cars in the sixties.

The only thing more inaccurately portrayed on TV are imageboards. Every single time a video game is shown it's something like:

>NES controller
>dreamcast console
>N64 game cart wedged in
>atari graphics
>intellivision sounds
You can tell tv folk are either fucking ignorant boomers or seething now that video games are more popular than TV.

On another note, I found the climax to that Star Trek: Generations movie really dumb. If Picard and Kirk could travel backward through time why didn't they go back to a point when the villain was on the Enterprise and just detain him until the nexus passed? Nobody had to die and the Enterprise would be safe.

is this the autism thread?

Attached: raymond1.png (682x512, 761K)

in the 2017 christian bale western Hostiles, a guy is shot to death by comanches with guns at the beginning but when they find him later, christian bale finds arrows in the guys body. did they shoot his corpse with arrows after they shot him with guns? because they definitely only used guns in that scene.

Attached: DIHSgM2VoAAfShD.jpg (1200x833, 89K)

This angers me.

They aren't even plugged in lol

Attached: raymond2.png (634x475, 627K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GpABUzPN9cU

Attached: 1571301567559.jpg (360x540, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2tXcPc1uZXY

>no one beats sub-zero

>the arcade noises in wreck it ralph having sonic noises mixed in

Attached: homelander.jpg (400x500, 190K)

he was very difficult

for you

>flicks away the cigarette at 0:25
>smoking cigarette at 1:07
>it's gone again at 1:20
youtube.com/watch?v=JeyVU4nMWCg
Umm... Jokerbros?

>that episode of Lost where Walt asks for batteries for his Gameboy Advance SP

Dont be ridiculous, nobody beats Sub-Zero
youtu.be/y6LwAIS6etk

isn't goro the final boss or am I wrong, the four armed guy
though maybe hal could never beat sub-zero and didn't believe any of the boys could
or am i missing something

maybe he just meant that no one beats sub-zero and thus no one reaches the final boss, maybe in the malcomverse sub-zero is broken

I don't see it on here.

imdb.com/title/tt5478478/goofs/?tab=gf&ref_=tt_trv_gf

Better add it.

Attached: wonder.png (857x443, 176K)