Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DPjWvWN1xAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ken. It's entertaining as fuck but it's complete bullshit

>watches entertainment to hear the truth
whaddaya retahded?

is that carlos mencia?

no because you dont hear joe yelling at him for stealing jokes
this is joey diaz hes kinda like mencia but he just lies about his life to get rich

DAWG SO ME AND DA HOOKER WENT BACK TO THE HOTEL, WE BOTH BANGED HALF THE BALL, THEN I TOLD HER TO TAKE HER PUSS OUT

I like when Joe Rogan says something to him and he interrupts with "yeah me too. I did that too." Every fuckin time

i see thanks
i was confused because i thought it was mencia and someone had microwaved him

youtu.be/DPjWvWN1xAc

listen here joe rogan, I’ve been there, you’ve been there, we’ve all been there,The taste sometimes isn’t enough, sometimes you just gotta give them a stabbing and it’s been like this since I was 12. Now look at me joe rogan, we’ve both got daughters and every morning I look in that little iris face and face the horrors of my past and hope that she doesn’t have to experience any of that. But there out there jack and boys will be boys. I couldn’t imagine it, let alone accept it becoming a reality so what I do joe rogan, I walk around the house naked at all hours just so she become repulsed by the name figurr, no shave no nothing, I do my daily aerobics and dvd workouts, it’s tremendous, I just couldn’t allow her to go through the trauma of boys trying to take away her innocenxe

What are the best lies Joey Diaz has told on JRE?

The one where he has a wife and child

That he has ever slept with a woman

he is the most annoying fuck there is.

Hey, you dumb autistic incels, everyone knows the jokes are lies. You're just supposed to listen to the story to see if it's funny or not. Was it funny? Then laugh. Was it not? Then don't. Do you really think every joke or story you hear has to be real? It's just funny. Fucking retards, the lot of you, i swear.

When you see a funny greentext do you say "WOAH THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN YOU LIAR!!!" or do you give a (You) and post"kek" with a funny frog face.jpg? Goddamn you guys are like apes.

If I lie I get called out and get fucked over, but when this guy lies about his life he gets money
Maybe I just gotta be funny or some shit

Fuck off back to Edinburgh ya fucking mooch

ITT a bunch of faggots that need to wash their pussies

I legitimately can't stand his awful coke-destroyed sinuses snorting for 2 and a half hours, each sound he makes reverberating against his flapping jowels. It makes me ill just listening to the guy.

I don't even listen to it if this fag is on
Rogan sucks his balls so hard, and says he's the funniest man on the planet..........

but i dont own a cat?

>talks in circles saying shit 10 year olds know in a british accent

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

such a hack