/who/ - Doctor Who general

'what the fuck is canon anymore' edition

Attached: 1583187524042.png (600x600, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbook.news/doctor-who-ratings-600k-avoid-season-finale-droves
strawpoll.me/19468889/r
youtube.com/watch?v=87h6KlDW0h4
tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Gallifrey
youtube.com/watch?v=GjTjZ9pCmMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't the original series have to go through this fuckery too? I swear there was something that implied there were 8 regenerations before Hartnells, but then the next writer decided they hated that idea and it got scrapped. We're just waiting on this one to get scrapped too right?

Was Doctor Who EVER good in this regard? Feels more like science fantasy than science fiction. Canon doesn't fucking exist.

Brain of Morbius, and that shit was just a gag by the producers.

>Madame Tussauds Tom Baker
Kek

Will they retcon this shitfest?

Brain of morbius, became Morbius incarnations

So if I get this correctly, Doctor Who is now a black girl who can regenerate infinitely and isn't even Gallifreyan ?

So happy I stopped watching when Matt Smith left

You missed Capaldi kino though.

The doctor became a clown?
So glad I stopped watching after Hartnell.

Doctor Who is dead.

I never understood, why was he dressed like the Spanish Inquisition?

Because nobody expects the doctor dressed like the Spanish Inquisition.

So he could gain the element of surprise

Chibnall sits inside your head
Chibnall lives among the dead
Chibnall sees you in your bed
And eats you when you're sleeping

Chibnall at the end of days
Chibnall lies all other ways
Chibnall comes when Lore's a maze
And all of Who weeping

Chibnall taking Who apart.
Chibnall fears the hero heart.
Chibnall seeks the final part.
The reward that he is reaping.

Chibnall sings when all is lost
Chibnall takes all those he's crossed
Chibnall wins and all is cost
The Fan's hearts he's keeping.

Chibnall seeks the Writers's pen
Chibnall needs the story to rip
Chibnall sups Who at a drip
And life aside, he's sweeping.

And he set then his course
To a scar on the face of Who
Where the actors lived and died in the churn of one night
Where the character motivations might move in the blink of an eye
And decay was the only true constant

And the gate of Chibnall opened before him
And all of the Retcon was releaved to him
And its terrible beauty ached in his hearts

So through them he ventured
There to do battle with Chibnall, the Beast
Never resting as long as history is lasting
Until either or both are laid to waste.

Chibnall waits at the end of Who
For Chibnall is the end of Who
His time is the end of canon
And his moment Who's undoing.

Attached: 1583099150334.gif (360x464, 141K)

At this point, the only straight white men watching it are the dudes who are SUPER HARDCORE Who fans that just want to stay up to date with the lore and shit.

Like these past 2 seasons this dude Chibnall has been practically screaming at us that this show isn't for straight white men anymore and is for """everyone""". I find it funny how these dudes try to act so "inclusive" but in the end they just heavily cater to the literal faggots that will never watch the show.

Y'know what kills me? This whole thing is for nothing, the episode even establishes that it's for nothing.
I could give an ounce of respect to Chibnall if this was a plot-point that got him to tell an interesting story, but he IMMEDIATELY throws it away by having Ruth show up and say it doesn't matter. The story isn't about the lore reveal. The Doctor isn't changed by it, The Doctor isn't challenged by it enough to change, The Doctor doesn't THINK about it, the climax is LITERALLY about the Doctor ignoring what she just learned this past episode and to go on unchanged.
The story is JUST the lore reveal, it's all it has, boring 40 minutes of the Master narrating some nonsense vignettes.

RIPPING APART THE CANON
DESTROYING THE CHARACTER
57 YEARS OF CREATIVE WRITING BY HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT WRITERS
POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST COLLABORATIVE WORK OF OUR TIME
ALL OF IT UNDONE
AND IT WAS ALL
FOR
NOTHING

Blows my fucking mind how Chibnall is someone who's into creative writing, because he seems like the least creative nigger to exist.
Fuck it. Doctor Who is gone. It's a show that meant something some years ago, but not it's nothing, it's virtually empty in every way.

God if Whittaker is ugly as fuck

no, there are still people who keep watching it to witness how low the show could go, lie watching a trainwreck appening.

How did Missy make the dead into Cybermen again? I don't remember the story.
Seen as the Master did the same with the timelords.

>tfw Bradley Walsh is quiting the show

Attached: oof.jpg (720x552, 27K)

It's a fucking mind fuck that Chibbers didn't include Peter Cushing Doctor too just to really divide the fan base more.

>Doctor Who was a black female originally
>alright...
>and wasn't even Gallifreyan!
>...
could they have any more contempt for the show's history?

Attached: 1983471892.gif (426x218, 484K)

nano-clouds and saved minds, kinda like when the library saves

I have got zero (0) answers so far.
Why did they refer to the black female child as a "refugee"? Refugee means seeking refuge from some calamity, like a war, but no war is referenced. HOW is she a refugee?

They would if people keep prompting them to do so.

Can't wait for the Christmas/New Years Special. It's gonna be fun to see how far down the ratings can go down.

Read the Disdain thread at GB or r/gallifrey, they are losing even the hardcore fans. Chibs is crashing the show with no survivors.

The show has always been about embracing change. A true fan would understand this and blindly accept a anything.

At this point its all about maximizing woke points.

Dr Who was a popular sci-fi show, meaning the vast majority of the userbase where white males, it also starred different incarnations of white males and they in turn had female companions.

Like with every franchise that has a large male audience, it needs to be remade according to intersectional feminism, which means removing any patriarchial aspects and replacing them with strong women whose primary allies are people of color.

Happened with Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, looks like James Bond is next.

Why is there so little controversy around the first incarnation being black and female?
When Jody was announced the fanbase split in two, but no one but Yea Forums gives a shit about this?

Nobody cares anymore.

"history is a white wash"
>capaldi kino
shame on you user

So how does this fit into the show now?

Attached: tardis-1600x720.jpg (1600x720, 130K)

The shit episodes didn't stop Capaldi from being the best nuWho Doctor.

Being black and female doesn't matter as much as ruining 60 years of lore

And by extension, this? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the doctor say that technically, the rift in time was his body? Something along the lines of "When a Timelord dies, they don't leave a corpse?"

How would Paul McGanns Doctor die on Karn if he's immortal? Surely a minor spaceship crash wouldn't kill the Timeless Child.

Attached: f207e4c2dbe4aa7568b405a1f437220514282de3_hq.gif (500x500, 985K)

Best villain, worst utilised.
When is a writer going to understand that the Cybermen aren't Daleks, and ideally should see themselves as the good guys? Just want a Cyber story where they see themselves as elevating whoever they're invading to higher beings,

Attached: cyberman 2.jpg (835x1600, 180K)

fuck you britcucks shitting up this board with your garbage tv shows

Capaldi was good but isn't fit to lick Ecclestones testes

Attached: 8b809436899de2e540f0c47c89015e74.gif (300x140, 162K)

mate stfu doctowho stays in one thread, go back to your 50 sneed threads and black cock threads or what did he mean by this threads

I'm pretty sure that Time of the Doctor states that this didn't happen and that the future changed. Unless you're asking how that future could've even potentially happened now that we know the Doctor has always had unlimited regens in which case the answer is Chibnall doesn't care.

What's that scene from again?
Is it where he's telling that office worker and that indian woman they have a good chance of beating a dalek, smiles to reassure them, then pulls that face at their inevitable deaths?

Why do women ruin everything they touch anons?

About this series of my- friend of yours.
There I was so… awfully, "dead" in the 90s.
I didn't like it. Would you? It's upsetting.
There was still so much subverting to do and there I was,
In the crowd, without a following.
But then along came… well, you know.
My friends, some of them. Those others.
For they're the cruel ones. The masters.
And they thought that our work should continue but…
In this series. In this series in particular in fact.
Ooh, let's call it "revenge."
A certain matter of an expulsion I think in which your white people
expelled certain parties from the nation of another people.
Certain parties were not pleased to say the least. Say very least.
And so my friends, the Leftists, devised this pretty little scheme
As a way of getting back, of creating a stumbling block, a scandal,
A horror to the eyes of all fans who seek fun using the character of
The Doctor as an instrument of- well you know our work.
But the main thing is the torment of you Straight White Males
As you watch while we rip, and cut, and mutilate the canon!
Each season again! And again! And on and on!
WHO IS INSIDE WITH US!
WHO WILL NEVER GET AWAY!
YOUR PAIN WON'T END!

Attached: young_chris_chibnall.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Everyone who cared about that sort of thing already gave up and stopped watching. Which makes it the best time to retroactively push through even more diversity.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Best Doctor period, desu. In five or so years when he gets redeemed by Big Finish it will be Six and Seven times a thousand.

In five or so years Big Finish will be forced to fall in line with the rest of the show or lose the Who license.

And that will be the final nail in the coffin.

I like to think the single ember of humanity that remains hidden in one of Chibnall's folds is forcing him to turn a blind eye to Big Finish, to keep some semblance of the good old days alive.

Say. The. Words.

Attached: michael_grade.jpg (460x287, 19K)

time for more the chase.

It's dead now, of course. So the end times are coming soon, but for a time they were safe.

Reminder that the cybermen are the good guys.

canon is podcasts with sound effects written by neets

reminds me of this

Attached: torchwoodfailedconversion.png (1407x1065, 1.18M)

Trips confirms.

before #4, the Gallifreyans were a mystery. then they were revered. then they were exposed as the ultimate colonial assholes, blown up, they brought Gallifrey to earth, they got blown up again, lost, burned down, fell over, sank into the swamp and blown up again.

obviously the doctor can't be one of them, because they're all assholes.

He’s a fat bland plebber
He should be selling double glazing or something

Once AI speech synthesis is perfected, we will be able to turn our fan fictions into full cast audios. Can't wait.

>it needs to be remade

does it really? is it a winning move to trade a large, loyal, cashed-up fanbase for a much smaller, less dedicated, wavering fanbase who will vanish as soon as they reboot the Gilmour Girls again?

Finally, the you-know-whos will have made a positive contribution to Doctor Who

Attached: Cybermens_feels.jpg (550x550, 128K)

It's because when Jody was announced, Doctor Who was still worth something. After it was pozed people stopped caring about it getting even more pozzed.

Attached: 702ebc54d0cee4f4b1143221a32472425bcb94fbd8f8b98a166e4599c450c72b.jpg (468x510, 41K)

How long until there are fanfics and shitty tumblr art?

Attached: The_Morbius_Doctors_behind_the_scenes.jpg (1930x1035, 114K)

> banjo intensifies
> freeze frame as the General Lee jumps over a cow

looks like the good ole Duke boys might be in a spot of bother here!

>shitty tumblr art
I can't believe I miss it. Now they've all moved to Twitter and suddenly cancelling is a thing.

Based EIII poster

so is the bbc gonna add a extra on the season 13 blu-ray about them?

We'll never know; No one will ever buy it.

Doctor Who is dead. You talk about podcasts. Psh! Capeshit books. Pfah! Novels? Ooh, Doctor Who lives on Yea Forums look at you!

No, /who/, I have a bolder adventure for you. As we all wave goodbye and journey into the wilderness on our own volition I invite you all to try something else to make Doctor Who continue. If you are with me, you know where to migrate.

Attached: doctor_who_aitas_rpg.jpg (600x600, 274K)

I was gonna start buying them, but now... fuck em. My pirated copies of the DVDs will do.

THERE ARE NO YOUNG AND HANDSOME AND NON-FEMME DOCTORS. FACT!

There's no undoing "The Moon Is An Egg" or "we're fighting that sleep shit on the side of your eyes... it's evil" or "all the trees on Earth are sentient and shoot a laser to save the planet."

I mean fuck, this "let's rewrite all of Who" nonsense takes the cake for shittiness, but Capaldi had more humdinger shitstain episodes than any actor that good should have to suffer through.

[F]

Attached: doctor_metoo.jpg (766x554, 226K)

God, look how fun and vibrant that poster is, those monsters he needs to defeat and that dynamic background. It all went to hell in just a decade.

>we're fighting that sleep shit on the side of your eyes... it's evil
Which one is that?

Suck it up racists. Your original white old man was really a little nigger child all along. Oh, and Paki girl, a nigger, another nigger and yet another nigger. At some point he was a white boy, but mainly he was a nigger and often a girl. And Galifrey was run by niggers, lots and lots of niggers. Jesus Wept.

Attached: BBC.jpg (717x434, 55K)

They even turned Frank into a Chinese.

They tore everything down.
They burned everything to the ground.
They salted the Earth so nothing else should grow.
At that point when you see someone pouring a layer of cement over the already-salted Earth, you're just going to shrug.

The "Stop Stop, he's already dead" moment was ages back. We're numb now.

Attached: stop stop hes already dead.gif (480x360, 2.8M)

>The "Stop Stop, he's already dead" moment was ages back. We're numb now.
I haven't watched the show since Capaldi said his last words and even then I barely felt anything.

Attached: 1581779496912.jpg (400x433, 28K)

I think of the core rules covers it's the only one with that kind of energy. Pic related doesn't count because it's just the Day of the Doctor poster. I played a Doctor Who RPG years ago. I think Doctor Who lends itself well to RPGs if done right.

Attached: DWAITAS_limited_edition_cover_lowres.jpg (773x1000, 291K)

>remember that time when you discovered there was a secret Doctor in his past and it blew your minds?
>well now there are a million secret Doctors, your welcome
Bravo Chibnall, more does indeed equal better.

>It blew your minds
Honestly it didn't, because as good as Hurt was, it was blatantly obvious that the story was originally written with Ecclestones in mind, but he wanted nothing to do with the BBC any more.

Oh God you're right it's inevitable. Fuck this gay earth.

>he wanted nothing to do with the BBC any more
Thinking about that now, he was on the right side since ever, he just saw things we didn't know yet at the time.
Eccleston did nothing wrong.

Fanfics of what? No one's gonna want to write fanfics featuring the jiggaboo Doctor.

Eleventh Doctor cover. Note that these are all the same rules. Just different covers and interiors.

Attached: doctor_who_aitas_rpg_11.jpg (737x900, 92K)

The canon is fucked and who is over. it was fun while it lasted. What was your favorite era? As much of a hack as Moffat is, I think series 5-10 is the comfiest.

Attached: salmonella.png (764x756, 650K)

And the Twelfth Doctor cover. Presumably the last.

Attached: doctor_who_aitas_rpg_12.jpg (550x706, 42K)

Eccleston couldn't have foresaw that Chibnall would completely destroy the series though.

I've been watching since Colin Baker and I'm totally done with the show until Chibnall and Whittaker fuck off

Attached: COWELL.png (204x263, 89K)

>As much of a hack as Moffat is
Moffat really isn't a hack. No hack could have written Heaven Sent. His writing decisions are contentious, and that's what people who dislike him take issue with, but he is certainly not a hack.
Chibnall, who has yet to write an episode that can even really be considered competent, is a hack.

Serious question:

Has any TV show ever jumped the shark harder than this?

Star Trek with STD

Lets be clear, Eccleston's beef with the BBC wasn't that "forced diversity" or "bad writing" or anything like that. They treated actors and other staff like shit, had a filming pace that he found brutal and stupid, strapped him up shirtless when he was cold, and any time he expressed displeasure he was told to suck it up because hey, he was given the chance to play an icon, what's some discomfort and hard work compared to that? Lots of people would have put up with it for that reason, but not him. He told them to shove it. The shit that has people pissed right now is worth being pissed over, but unrelated to what made him angry enough to go "never fucking again."

cyber time lords kek

If it's on New years day, it might actually get sub 2.5m viewers. Nobody is goong to give a flying fuck about it by the end of the year. The anger will just turn to general apathy, just like with TLJ and TRoS

Attached: 1582315573224.jpg (577x599, 69K)

It doesn't make any sense. The Master managed to kill a race of people who can regenerate but somehow managed to stop the regeneration from happening on a global scale. Then he puts the dead bodies in Cyber Armor and suddenly they can regenerate again? How? Also why didn't they regenerate back into a different version of the original timelord all healed?
Not to mention the fact that an actual regeneration can literally blow up Tardises and Dalek ships, why wasn't the armor blown off or melted? This is all too retarded.

Eye-opening, I was always wondering what were the exact reasons he left, he was always vague about it, which I respect though.
I really prefer their depiction when they capture the 2nd Doctor and force him to regenerate.
In fact when I think about it, I really prefer the overall mysterious vibe of the 60s era DW.

He was vague, and he never said any of it, but put it together with various things he said about how people are treated in the industry and how he had to run around on sets and shit, and it's kinda an open secret at this point.

;_;

Attached: 1392896595930.jpg (1680x1050, 260K)

Favorite era is hard.
Everyone will think I'm being a contrarian but comfiest era for me is prob Colin Baker's. I love that dude.

NOOOOOOOO

>favorite era
Yeah it makes sense, and I can see them being snobs about the "privilege of playing an iconic role".
Holy shit I forgot about this, prophetic.

>my clala pwease pwease not my precious waifu clala
didn't miss much to be honest

I still say it was a mistake to "rescue" her from sacrificing herself to fight the Supreme Intelligence. A Doctor Who villain splinters himself into countless fragments that do nothing but try to fuck with the Doctor's life throughout time, and a companion follows suit, devoting herself to undoing the villain's fuckery. That was a decent end for a weird character.

Bait. Even plebbit isn't defending this tripe, I doubt anyone on Yea Forums unironically would

I always thought she should have stayed dead in Face the Raven, but that's even better honestly, it makes more sense. The Doctor would also then go into 50th alone which should have been a more personal story anyway.

Is he? He was too good for this shit any way. It's honestly hurting his career and he just just stick to hosting more Chase kino

she had so many fakeout endings of the character by the season 8 I couldn't wait for her to leave and Moffat kept teasing me. Even when she was done for good he didn't have the balls to actually kill her.
>oh no, I'm definitely for real dead when the time unfreezes, good thing I can choose when it will happen and meanwhile can travel the galaxy for millions of years if I want to without aging.
Her 'death' left her better off than she was

Because everyone else has already dropped it. Yea Forums just loves to seethe and can't let anything go even when it's best to just let it die.

There are some people defending it on Reddit. The type who espouse the 12th Doctor's regeneration speech in an effort to shut people up lol

While I have my problems with Jodi's Doctor, honestly, I still felt she deserved better than THIS. It took her a bit, but I thought playing the Doctor as someone permanently out of breath from either running or talking was a decent enough take. Deserved to be one of the many regenerations, not the version that got saddled with the killing of the lore. Oh well.

Go ahead BBC, SJW's, far leftist grifters, and talentless hack writers. Ruin my ex-favorite television show, it doesn't matter. Humanity doesn't need television shows and movies 24/7, we got along just fine before all those things came along. I can just spend time going to the gym, working on my own creative projects, reading books, etc. Take your "entertainment" and shove it up your ass.

Are they thinking this will have any influence on making the public more "woke" (retarded)? Adults won't watch this garbage, and children have an endless amount of infinitely funner distractions on their smartphones. Besides, it's a show about time travel. Do they realize how easy it's going to be to retcon this bullshit into oblivion once another Russel or Moffat comes along and the BBC decides it likes to make money again?

Series 11 and 12 have been nothing but a soulless grift. Mediocre at best scripts, utterly worthless companions, an actress doing a poor David Tennant impression, and the media calling anyone that doesn't enjoy this trainwreck a sexist toxic fanboy. These petty and bitter cunts lead such terrible lives, at this point they just enjoy making others miserable. Too bad I have a life outside of content consumption, you complete and utter human failures.

No one cares about your diversity bullshit and never will. You have no creative talent and use your politics as a crutch, or even worse, never liked the content you claimed to and are tools for the establishment you claim to rail against, allowing you to at least pay the bills for now. Because being a piece of shit is the only skill you have. Enjoy continuing to accidentally contribute to the worldwide right wing resurgence and to further self-expose yourselves as the hacks and frauds you all are.

Attached: CollectionOfCunts.png (1460x1155, 2.81M)

>allowed to have generals again
>allowed to have dank memes
>no one is left to understand them because the show is shit and everyone sodded off

Became canon again with 8th doc regen scene

>being this bootyblasted about a show made for literal children
kek

Clara dropping misandry undertones during Capaldi era > Retcon clusterfuck

tbf, Jenna at first didn't wanna do S9 until the Capaldick convinced her.

Telling you this is all a fantasy in his dying moments on Mondas

The First Doctor got convinced to choose death in Twice Upon a Time.

There Is No Pill

>Doctor Pill

Attached: Morbius.jpg (626x470, 27K)

Clara has sexfeet

Hoky shit I've just seen the news that Bradley Walsh and ryan are leaving after xmas special.
It's going to be a series of just Jodie and Yaz bumping into other powerful (female and diverse) versions of the doctor, while explaining why the white men are wrong

Attached: 1582785101158.png (450x495, 388K)

You know, it just occurred to me that while in production all scripts must be approved and altered by BBC however they please and for whatever reason. And I got myself scared thinking if this is shit BBC approved, is there any shit that Chiby wrote that they couldn't approve? I want to see that shit if it exists, which is pretty fucking doubtful.

>12 episodes of Doctor/Yaz lesbian frotting
I can live with that.

Bold of you to assume that Yaz will get to do anything.

>No hack could have written Heaven Sent
>power of love storyline dialled up to 5 billion
Wow such a good writer

Does anyone think that Chibbers and Jodie will last past the next series? The casual viewership has been tanking hard and the lastest episode has pissed the hardcore fanbase off. Nobody is going to care at xmas.

Plus a new doctor is always a good way of creating buzz in the show again. Though arguably Chibbers has somewhat killed that, as there are now infinite versions of the doctor, so any actor from holby city can be one

More like Yazmin Khan-'t do anything in this show, amirite?

These would be a great way of explaining the Valeyard
>Old future regeneration of Doctor is close to the end of his cycle
>Trenzalore has become a prison planet, remains of TARDIS are converted into the tower
>Instead of aging, Old Doctor begins to ignite, his body setting itself on fire as his physical form slowly burns itself away as he becomes a walking rift in space-time
>Old Doctor Regenetates into Valeyard by walking into the TARDIS' timestream, absorbing all of the regenerations into one body to create a "Perfect Doctor"

I doubt Jodie will even want to stay for a fourth series. The three season curse is very much a thing, and I think it's just because the actors get worn out by that point. She'll probably choose to quit of her own accord after the next series. Chibbers I'm sure will stay, assuming the show isn't cancelled.

Jodie's not going to survive past either the next series finale or the holiday special after it. I think Chibnall has said he has a 5 year plan so he might stay on with a new Doctor if he meant 5 series.

I'm out of the loop and havent watched past capaldi first season. What the fuck has chibnall done?

doctor is most important person ever and reason for the time lords very existence and ability to regenerate

The 1st Doctor is now far from being the actual 1st Doctor.

Basically Chibbs thought that he's subverting your expectations by rearranging one of the few things we know about Doctor
>Doctor is a Time Lord
to
>Time Lords are Doctor
That's the episode. That's the story.

h-hey, at least they didn't explain why the doctor left gallifrey though

Holy FUCK. I thought I was mad at Clara being the single most important person in the doctors existence and ruining all the kino 9 and 10 time war guilt stories but jesus fucking christ what is Chibnall doing? I thought Moffat was arrogant.

He left because the QUEEN inside him told him to leave subconsciously.

That raises the question, could a better actor actually somewhat save some of chibbers' writing? Or is the show completely doomed until he fucks off

A better actor could definitely save some of his writing. Like how Capaldi elevated Moffat's writing.

>Yea Forumseddit thinks this is unironically worse than Moffat
lmao, you have to go back

They filmed the show in my hometown, and a few friends of mine were gophers and shit from the BBC. That's why he left, mainly, because the production crew basically treated the plebs like shit. I have so much respect for Mr. Eccleston after hearing this. I'm glad he got a fat stack off that one convention just before being the doctor becomes a point of shame again.

So why does the doctor have two hearts and is recognised as a time lord by every other time lord...and the tardis?

hey look - cyber time lords!!

No, the Time Lords have two hearts because of the doctor, now.

Sigh.

Don't think about it you racist, sexist bigot.

I can't wait for the cyber time lord dalek sea devils sontaran monoptera chumblies

so...if the time lords took the form of whatever the doctor is when they regenerated....there's no such thing as time lords. They're all...whatever the doctor is.

what a tragic waste OF A DECENT MOTOR

Attached: Backseat_Driver_-_Christopher_Eccleston_Scottish_Road_Safety_PSA.png (621x339, 290K)

Imagine being unable to accept a bold original take on the washed up decades old TV show for children, so washed up that it started matching its white audience.

Grow up.

Would it be accurate to compare it to fan fiction, or would doing so be an insult to fan fiction?

Attached: 1583229907326.png (817x544, 336K)

Children think your bold take is stupid as shit,
just like children think your Soi Wars take is stupid as shit, which is why children have avoided both and didn't bother to buy any toys,
so your stupid ass SJW takes are only oriented at mental retards like yourself who are beneath the intellectual level of children. lel

What does Supremacy of the Cybermen count as?

Attached: .jpg (1054x1600, 408K)

Why do the TARDISes even work if the eye of harmony isn't being controlled any longer/is destroyed?

>people watched Countryfile, turned off the TV while doctor who was on, then turned it back on for Antiques Roadshow

BASED
cosmicbook.news/doctor-who-ratings-600k-avoid-season-finale-droves

For reasons of all the other (you)s but as an aside; Ruth was so much better as an actress that people couldn't really stay mad.

Conceptually, they'd been chipping away at the Doctor being a white male, really beginning with Missy, so if we're gonna have black lady doc, at least she could ACT.

When you ruin something good, you ruin it for good. People ain't gonna stay to eat your trash.
Contrary to uneducated opinion, bad marketing is indeed bad marketing sometimes.

Attached: 2020-03-03_113235.png (650x539, 28K)

Lightning in the bottle, the actress just left Jodie in the dust.

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Man, what a waste of "The Doctor meets Byron on the Shellys and there's a ghost." That's what gets me most. Not that this turd of a retcon poisons the well for fuck knows how long, but they even wasted a damn solid time travel premise to get the ball rolling on this idiocy.

>a panel with 8 people plus one mod
>Only two microphones

By the time you are done with introductions and opening remarks you're 1/4th into your time, assuming it's an hour.

don't forget Marvel, DC and to an extent even video games are being hit by this "trend"

I was thinking this too. so many things don't make sense now. The lore for 57 years have been written under the assumption the doctor had a finite life. but since the doctor is now the timeless child does that mean that Clara also visited pre Hartnell doctors by jumping into the timestream? where the hell were they? and why didn't Matt Smith meet them when he jumped into his own time stream? it's not the fault of the past episode, it's the fault of the new episode for being sloppy and not considering all of the lore that had been established

I think you're right that future gets rewritten, but the fact that it existed in the first place still relates back to all previous regenerations. therefore why the fuck weren't there timeless children in there? chibnall is a hack and a sloppy writer

Please don't remind me. I want to remember how amazing he was as 12. And 11 had a lot of shit eps too. All of Season 6 is unwatchable to me

The one where they fought that sleep shit that gathers on the side of your eyes. Because it's evil.

he admitted he comes up problems first and then figures out how to solve them when he gets to that point in the show. he just came off as somebody who thought of a cool twist and then wanted so hard to work it into the show no matter how poorly it fit

A hack writer is someone that puts together low-quality work quickly. It's the dude you call on when you need one more episode in the season, something that's just filler. It's the dude that does the Novelization of the Movie. He's bad, but he's bad in the sense that he makes bad made-to-order generic tripe. Chibnall's not a hack. Chibnall would need to improve to be a hack. He's not someone that you grab when you have a tight deadline and just need something to take up space.

He's just a shitty writer, nothing fancier than that.

Oof. strawpoll.me/19468889/r

Glad I stopped watching Who after Capaldi's run. I loved him as the doctor, but I didn't like the direction they were taking the series, and the episodes kept being increasingly stupid and nonsensical.
Then they did the whole Jodie reveal in a stupid way to stir up "controversy" for free marketing, instead of keeping it a secret as they always had. That's where I dropped it. They made the doctor a female as a statement and not as something naturally occurring in the series.
I kept tabs on the sidelines and now especially I miss the pre-capaldi episodes and seasons.
Man it was fucking great to be a who fan, and it would be close to impossible to reach the same height as in 2010-2014'ish.

Yea Forums seems to be in a rose-tinted-goggles phase with the Capaldi-Jenna era at the moment. Their first season together was mostly good, but there was still a lot of trash and the Missy arch was a big let down. Their second season was mostly trash, and that was the point I stopped watching. From what I hear, the Capaldi-"Bill" season is almost as bad as the current series. I think we can all agree that Capaldi was a great actor and a good doctor incarnation, but we can't keep fooling ourselves that his run was that good overall, that's just contrarian bullshit like Star Wars fans

>2036
>Doctor who has revived again after being canned in 2022
>new showrunner comes along, with a new Doctor, 14
>The series seems normal
>in the finale, the Doctor is put in a situation where he must use his regeneration energy to save a bunch of people
>he is the timeless child with infinite regeneration energy, right? so he just does it
>Surprise! Ruth!Doctor appears out of nowhere, starts calling 14 an idiot
>"I fed you a lie about being the greatest and most important being in existence, and in your arrogance, of course you ate it up!"
>Ruth was the master the whole time
>Timeless child was a long con lie by the master
>The master just scammed 14 out of all his remaining regenerations

it will be the most kino kino that ever kinoed, and can open up a higher stakes story where the doctor has to restore gallifrey so he can get his regenerations back. Then we can never touch on regeneration lore ever again.

Attached: smug_doc.jpg (825x464, 274K)

These are one of the few threads that actually stay on-topic and Yea Forums related. Go back to your waifu or pedo threads bitchboi

Nigger we always liked Capaldi as an actor playing the doctor. It's the episodes we are shitting on because most of them was trash.

fucking kek absolutely hilarious

I mean if you had to pick between Doctor Who and Attenborough's Fabulous Frogs on BBC 4 which would you pick?

this

It's not about picking between two shows, it's about not watching Doctor Who before show you actually want to watch. And after show you actually watched.

I can't believe that a show that gave us episodes like "Vincent and the Doctor" turned into this shit.

I don't know what that is but it sounds lewd.

Attached: 1407868721702.jpg (683x1024, 186K)

Best resolution I've read so far.

>That's why he left, mainly, because the production crew basically treated the plebs like shit.

but.. plebs are shit.

Is this quite possibly the worst part in Doctor Who's history? Like, I am obviously too ignorant to declare that, I never was a British nerdy kid in the 90's when BBC deliberately tried to kill Doctor Who, but from shit I've seen both Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy at least sometimes had decent enough writing to work with. And that's when BBC tried to kill the show. Is the only thing worse than BBC trying to kill Doctor Who is BBC thinking they are taking good care of it?

Do you expect Jodie´s Doctor to be competent? She is uselles.

>introduce gigantic lore-changing implication
>it's just the lads wearing funny hats
Honestly? More respectable than chibnall

Attached: large[1].jpg (605x616, 45K)

I was around for C. Baker and McCoy and yes. It's the worst I've ever seen it. Worst of all it's fucking BORING. You've got weak scripts, a weak Doctor and weak companions. The fucking trifecta of absolute bollocks.

Attached: ycGYVWvr-800x800.jpg (800x800, 41K)

Trial of the Time Lords is the worst Doctor Who shit in existence. It goes on forever and just gets more and more boring. Plus the ending was utterly incoherent due to the writer dropping dead.

Colin has charisma coming out of his ass and unironically saved the worst scripts imaginable.
McCoy was never a good actor but he got some amazing stories and he plays the role of the Columbo Doctor Who well.
Jodie's just bland. I'm sure she's a fine actress but she was totally miscast in the role. She gives a terrible perfomance, enhancing how fucking terrible the scritps are, it's just a storm of dull boring crap.

I think the issue relies on how much of the person is in the Doctor. The character is a very eccentric person, usually played by a very eccentric actor (this all goes back to Billy Hartnell, the "first" Doctor, who used a lot of his own mannerisms and quirkiness to the character), there's always been a fine line between that in acting. It's still debated if Tom Baker ever truly acted or was just being himself the whole time.
But Jodie's not really eccentric, she's just some girl bloke. She seems like a fun person but she's just normal.

I genuinely believe she's the first miscast Doctor in the show's history, and it's the first time we're seeing what a truly bland Doctor can do to a show. Yeah, this is the worst era we've had so far, because there's not a single thing to salvage it, I mean, even Six had Peri's great tits bouncing around

Peri's tits are fucking timeless, made Fifth Doctor's regeneration one of the most memorable and spectacular ones. The most heroic sacrifice.

Attached: e83.png (1366x768, 634K)

>Even the radiotimes is turning on it

Dead show

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_125022.jpg (1080x2012, 407K)

ToaTL is basically a precursor to Chibnalls era. You get a little bit of action which then abruptly stops so we Can get a load of exposition.

>the writer
You mean the kinochad Holmes?

Spot on user. Jodie is the definition of plain jane. With a different actor, the shit would be at least swallowable

Yep, he totally kicked the bucket before he could finish the story meaning the fight to the death with the Valeyard didn't happen.

Would it be a good retcon if later writers revealed that the Master was actually the timeless child?

Only if he was manipulating the Doctor and this whole Timeless Child business was never true in the first place.

We still have to explain Ruth tho

The show has always been written by committee.
Sometimes this works out because it creates mysteries(intentional and unintentional) and sometimes you get what happened on Sunday.

I don't mind the idea of the timeless child. The Time Lords being massive elitist douches is already a thing, what does it matter if they got regeneration from some interdimensional child.

I don't like the idea of the whole universe revolving around the Doctor, though.

the whole concept of the timeless child is dumb anyway. surely that means there's a whole race of timeless people out there somewhere who are more powerful than time lords

Do you really think the power of the LORDS OF TIME came from regeneration?

the regeneration made them advance as a species a lot faster

You can dislike the woman being the Doctor after 50 fricking years all you want, but you can't deny the sheer boldness of the recent episodes being the most important ones in Doctor Who's history. Just because it's not what you expected and goes against your perception of what is the truth in the show doesn't mean you have to reject any other truth, grow up.

I think it's amazing twist and will be talked about for years. Whether it'll stand test of time we can never know for now, but you can't deny one thing, it made you do something no other show was able to make you do for years, and something you aren't used to do anymore: it made you ask questions. It made you think. And you aren't used to do that anymore.

And that's all that matters.

>twist

it was the most obvious thing to happen

>I think it's amazing twist and will be talked about for years.
The endings to both Game of Thrones and the sequel Star Wars trillogy will likely be talked about for years, but not in a positive light and instead how they ruined what came before. The same applies here.

I know this is either from Reddit or Twitter, but it genuinely blows my mind how people thing this is brave or memorable.
Chibnall himself writes Ruth in to say that the twist doesn't matter and shouldn't matter, it's one of the biggest acts of cowardice he could do. RTD and Moffat made dumb shit as well, but they OWNED that dumb shit and went all the way with the concept.
In here it's just a dumb twist to try an shock people, Chibnall has nothing planned for how this ACTUALLY changes the show, because it won't. It won't be explored, The Doctor won't be changed by it, I'm willing to bet that besides a couple of lines, we'll never actually return to The Timeless Child reveal, it's in Chib's motto to ignore it.

It isn't brave because the writer does nothing with it.
It will be forgotten in a few years because the writer won't focus on it.

I cannot tell if you are baiting or not.

>more powerful
The only thing they have over the TimeLords is the regeneration power. It's doubtful that they're time travelers, probably just a normal race with a genetic quirk.

>I don't like the idea of the whole universe revolving around the Doctor, though.
Same for the Master. I already dislike how his madness and evil-side was forced onto to him as a child rather than something he became out of his own free will. Adding that he was this tortured being whose DNA made the Timelords is just more fuel to "he was destined to be a baddie" from Day 1.

The Doctor and The Master are equals, they should just stop fucking with their origin. It's the whole point, two people of the same background, who went to the same classes and became friends, both went on to vastly oppose themselves morally. If one is superior to the other (genetically or otherwise), it ruins the dynamic.

FUCK THIS SHOW ALREADY.
The ONLY good thing here is Sacha Dhawan's performance

Remember Danny Splink?

The most i can see Chibbers doing with it, is having one of the secret Doctor pop up in series finales or to solve the plot by pressing buttons. Or everytime there is a plot hole, "oh a secret doctor did that and then forgot about it"

doctor who needs a return to porn, i mean form

Attached: 1580917471953.jpg (3414x5121, 1014K)

Looking at Ruth's costume, her using venusian aikido and being more prone to using weapons makes me think she's proto 3.
She could be an incarnation between 2 and 3 created by the Time Lords to do some dirty work for them.
At the end she regenerates into Sean Pertwee dressed like his dad and they erase his memory of that incarnation, but certain quirks like the aikido slip through

Why must they insist on ruining the Cybermen more and more with every fucking appearance?

>The Timeless Children
>There's only one
Brava

They should retcon everything that happened in series 12 and 11 with the dream crabs from Last Christmas and have Capaldi as the Doctor wake up in the TARDIS and continue from there
What do you think?

Attached: dr-who-last-christmas-monster.jpg (570x380, 41K)

Making Time of the Doctor even more useless. Why wouldn't they erase the events from The Three Doctors from 3's mind, then? I don't see how Ruth could be from the Doctor's past.

Look at them, Clara, they're about to apologise.

Attached: Actors-Jenna-Coleman-L-and-Peter-Capaldi.jpg (615x409, 40K)

I guess the Time Lord's dirty work would have to be illegal shit to make her a wanted criminal, when the events from TTD was just "yo, help us, old cunt".

kino

Clara? pfft.

Attached: lalla-ward_a205167_erJjbMT.jpg (360x478, 93K)

I loved to see her Tardis, if you know what i mean. I mean her arsehole

Because they start to do something interesting with them and then fuck it up.
World Enough and Time is the best Cyberman story in NuWho.
It is immediately fucked up in The Doctor Falls because the Cybermen fly and there's a great big battle and they stop acting like Cybermen and are just a generic threat.
The Lone Cyberman is a great concept for the Cybermen.
It is immediately fucked up because his plan is so basic and generic and then he is unceremoniously killed so that CYBER FUCKING TIME LORDS can be created.

I was hoping the kid was going to be the master, driven mad by the experimenting done by the doctor. That it’s their adopted parent leaves the weird bond, but explains the anger shit.

Perhaps she's the second and a half Doctor.

Attached: two and a half.jpg (500x191, 23K)

>forgetting "sassy faggot black woman" companion

Great taste user.
I wish she came back (before Jodie's Doctor). Are the Big Finishes with her and Tom Baker worth checking out?

In the end, what's the point of The Master? He's just there because he's the antagonist right? After all they have been through he's just appears when the showrunners empty their ideas in the show, it's ridiculous.

these two acted amazingly, the dynamic between the characters evolved very well over time, but most of their stories were either mediocre or downright bad apart from a few gems. i want to like Listen but Danny was such a mistake of a character that i cannot.

Kind of like how the invention of reading glasses meant that science in humans developed more because as people got older their ability to read and absorb information didn't go away.
The Time Lords with Regeneration were able to spend centuries working on progressing their society forwards instead of wasting years teaching the next generation they just became the next generation and carried on.

>It will be forgotten in a few years because the writer won't focus on it.
Worse(or better) in ten-twenty years time someone will think of something "clever" to do with it and whatever was done to cover it up again will be scrapped and we'll all still be here and have to explain to the new fan of the show what the hell is going on.

Think in the 4th dimension user. How long it takes them to get time travel is irreverent.

youtube.com/watch?v=87h6KlDW0h4
I've never such second hand embarrassment in Doctor Who before, and that's saying something. Wacky Simm Master looks like fucking Gomez in comparison.
Imagine being Sacha Dawan, someone who gives a shit about the show, someone who is genuinely trying, and THIS is what he's given.
I feel so bad for him, bros

So Jo Martin is going to be revealed as a Doctor between 2 and 3? God I hate Chibnall...

I feel if she is between 2 and 3 they won't say it. Chibs may want to keep it a "mystery", considering most fans (nuWho only) wouldn't understand it.

Remember when Chibnall went on TV to shit on Pip and Jane Baker for being shit writers?

Attached: 1477932235702.jpg (1393x1075, 307K)

Can't we use our weaponized autism to convince BBC to retcon all this shit?
We need to meme this finale, we need to make the internet meme this finale. We need to put BBC into shame, and somehow Chibs must realize what did he do.
We can do it, we did things way bigger than this before.

Attached: c.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Attached: SmIBoZ5.jpg (900x900, 109K)

Looks like both boys are bouncing from this shitpile.

Attached: Screenshot_20200303-101210_Chrome.jpg (1440x898, 285K)

>"Am I canon now?"

Attached: Dr Who.jpg (240x300, 17K)

>muh super sekrit hacker club

This unironically. This episode needs to be trashed, people who like it need to be ridiculed and bullied, it is this show's Rise of Skywaler/Game of Thrones finale and it puts me into a nuclear SEETHE with how social media is liking it

I'm still waiting, Pete

That's a pedophile mate

This is the answer I Got from BBC:

Thank you for contacting us with your feedback on the Doctor Who Series 12 finale.

Doctor Who is a beloved long-running series and we understand that some people will feel attached to a particular idea they have of the Doctor, or that they enjoy certain aspects of the programme more than others. Opinions are strong and this is indicative of the imaginative hold that Doctor Who has - that so many people engage with it on so many different levels.

We wholeheartedly support the creative freedom of the writers and we feel that creating an origin story is a staple of science fiction writing. What was written does not alter the flow of stories from William Hartnell’s brilliant Doctor onwards - it just adds new layers and possibilities to this ongoing saga.

We have also received many positive reactions to the episode’s cliff-hanger. There are still a lot of questions to be answered, and we hope that you will come back to join us and see what happens, but we appreciate that it’s impossible to please all of our viewers all of the time and your feedback has been raised with the programme’s Executive Producer.

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team

I know they can't say much, but such a fuckin' limp-wristed response is perfect for Chibnall's era

Some baffling observations.

-The Master killed an entire planet(now with over 2.47 billion pre-full adult children) alone, but we already know that Gallifrey is 4/5 times larger than Earth in size* (if you watch The End Of Time ).

-99% of the population are Shobogans and non-Chronarch(aka Time Lord/Lady) civilians, there are other villages and cities throughout the planet(The Citadel has "neighborhoods"/shantytowns outside the Dome, farmers must exist to feed the entire population and Arcadia is the 2nd largest city of the whole damn planet).

-We actually don't even know the total amount of the population who were living on Gallifrey shortly before the Last Great Time War/LGTW and we have no clue how many children were born immediately post-LGTW until Spyfall event.

-But if Earth alone has a population of almost 7.5 billion people currently, an extremely advanced society(one of the oldest of the universe) should have at-least twice the amount to replenish themselves(Gallifreyans having twins/quadruplets/sextuplets each birth just like us Earthlings).

-Since we know that The Matrix of Time can be redacted with even good encryption, how much history is hidden and what's even the real deal about Tecteun/Rassilon/Omega/The Other/The Pythia and Sisterhood of Karn/the creation of Tardises and Forbidden Weapons etc etc.

-Since it's extremely well know that Earth(and New Earth) is The Doctor favorite planet in the universe, evacuations to THE most protected primitive place for safety reasons should be very easy( with technologies that can hide everything).

*tardis.fandom.com/wiki/Gallifrey ( the first picture)

Attached: 1583096548911.jpg (1615x1071, 198K)

TAKE ME BACK
TAKE ME BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1582908219523.png (1280x792, 976K)

>this show's Rise of Skywaler/Game of Thrones finale
Here is the thing: unlike Star Wars and Game of Thrones, Doctor Who CAN be retconed. There is hope, but we must outnumber the posive reactions and by A LOT.
>We have also received many positive reactions to the episode’s cliff-hanger
This is such a bullshitty thing to say. There is some positive reactions, but there is also a huge ammount of negative reactions. This is why we must meme this situation.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (309x240, 19K)

imagine still using Yea Forums for /who/ in 2020

Poor guy. He did his best.

>how much history is hidden
None now, the Doctor blew the Matrix up with her Mind Blast. Their whole history has been redacted permanently.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjTjZ9pCmMA

Implying that everyone doesn't hate it already (the fucking comments lmao)

Attached: We+are+anomalous+we+are+region+_fcfa18b3a73c6bd7f68e4f5c4d043d68.gif (250x200, 1.02M)

I've been trying to force my way through the series and I just can't go on. Just finished the Judoon episode which people said was the best of the series and it was trash, I think people were just blinded by Jack's surprise (and pointless) return.

>3.1K likes and 1.6K dislikes
This is still too much likes for such a shitty finale.

>loads of likes
>every comment is negative
Hmm

You're listening to the wrong people, brother. Can You Hear Me has occasionally interesting visuals and Villa Diodati has occasionally good ideas.

And now, more then ever, we shall utter those words. Words whose origins are lost to time, and whose first speaker is shrouded in mystery.
But still, the power of those words are never lost. They carry silence to all who speak it, but a peace of mind will follow in acceptance.
For we once thought these words were lies, but now, at the ruins of it all, we accept they were a warning, a truth, and a period. An end. And end it we shall.
So come on, together now, utter those words with me, one last time:

"Doctor Who is dead"

It was a hot sick night on a sunday
On the 1st of March
There was a writer with a fanfic
And we knew where he would go,
A sick man took two seasons
To undo it all
And he killed off a legend
That no other could replace.

DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD,
LET'S COMPLAIN IN THE FUCKING THREAD
DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD
CANCEL IT NOW, WE WON'T TAKE LESS

Apologize.

Attached: Victorious.png (310x700, 308K)

fuck it, copying this:
If regeneration is natural to The Doctor, how come they do it so badly compared to all the Time Lords we see regenerating?

>6,2 on IMDB
How?

Not low enough, I know it can go lower
Let's crash this dumb show with no survivors

Attached: 1583189493377.jpg (2048x1536, 134K)

Refugees are current, that's all that matters

Attached: source.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

Attached: imdb.png (794x950, 34K)

it's almost as if they didn't think any of this through and the showrunner's a hack...

DINNERTIME!

Attached: 1492526313396.png (601x352, 62K)

SNEED

Attached: 163_gabriel_sneed.jpg (309x227, 57K)

You can guarantee that Chibnall is looking at the comments and thinking "I did a good job, lots of people are talking about the show" and not paying attention to the content of what's being said. What a fat turd.

>chibnall spent 30 years sweating about a production joke in the brain of morbius
>ruined the show as a result
Is this the biggest fuck up in television history?

He will be looking at comments, but not from people like us. He'll be looking at all the Tumblr refugees on Twitter praising every thing about every single episode because to criticize such a "progressive" and "diverse" show would be like committing a hate crime in their eyes.

you can tell in the behind the scenes interviews that him and the other exec think they're doing a great job with it. the line graham said about yaz being the best person he's ever met was fucking laughable since she's unironically the blandest character to ever feature in the show.

it's just shit. and its nothing to do with a female doctor, i'd actually prefer to have a full series of jo martin and a younger male companion than jodie.

apparently he doesn't read reviews/feedback. kind of explains why it's managed to remain garbage for the past 2 years.

>"...and the show'll still be shit. No matter how I cope... it still won't be good."

When S11 was airing, the scripts for 12 were already locked/they were already shooting.

No, my dear /who/, you must die! Die, /who/! Die, /who/! Ahahahahaha!

Attached: 6EAE6409-0308-4529-A20F-9D4CD3073A4C.jpg (935x749, 93K)

Which is odd, as Skyfall had a munch of moments which felt they were only added so Chibnell could go "Well you hated S11 because it didn't have blank, so have some of this, fuckers."

>Females 45+
>5.8
Where can I find a based milf gf to shit on Chibnall with?

FINALE HERE I GO

Attached: okie.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR KINO OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL

Attached: 1578156168853.gif (245x300, 1.15M)

>stands up to draw the line with his foot and goes back

>Suggestion, sir. We could... talk to him?

>goes right back inside when the infantry shows up
>Who the hell does he think he is?
>The man who won the Time War, sir

Is the entire episode episode just the Doctor shitting all over Gallifrey? Please.
10 minutes in and loving it.

>he's still on the enjoyable part
I'm so sorry user.

it's a pretty bad finale but it's 1000% better than anything from the chibnall era

I could shit in my hands and clap and it'd make a better finale than anything Chibnall could write

Unfortunately, I already know the twist of Clara dying and the Doctor losing memories of her.

>nigger troop defecting
>Rassilon not killing him instantly along with the others

>beloved TV show...deleted

Attached: Doctor Migraine.webm (1024x576, 2.06M)

This is the answer

>Is the entire episode episode just the Doctor shitting all over Gallifrey? Please.
It's also Moffat meta-shitting on Gallifrey, WITHOUT ruining the canon, look at that. The difference between a writer and a hack.

10 mins is just the beginning my dude, it's gonna get much better

remember in 2017 when the rumours were that the doctor would be kris marshall and he'd have a qt asian companion?

>tfw it never happened and the show got destroyed

glad i stopped watching when capaldi left

whatever happened to his niece?

Please don't remind me

Attached: 1480422245728.jpg (392x529, 46K)

what you put in spoiler tags isn't true, something else happens. it's bittersweet but again way better than what chibnall produced

I imagine the Timeless Child like all Time Lords isn't completely immortal and still needs to live long enough to regenerate.

Well okay.

Feels like it is getting wonky now but I like Clala and I like the Doctor running Gallifrey
>No
>General's worried look intensifies

Attached: woooo.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

not defending this clusterfuck, but didn't they explain that they altered the timeless child to limit their regenerative cycle?

ITS DEAD JIM! They gave everyone a huge middle finger for woke points and killed the longest running scifi show in history

Will Jenna make a hot milf lads or will she wall hard and leave us fapping to old pics from Who and The Cry?

The wall is inevitable

Somewhere the universe split off and this happened.
Somewhere beautiful and far away.

>or will she hit the wall hard
What wall? Based PeteCap destroyed it for her

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Not diverse enough for that.

He didn't deserve this...

Attached: PRI_117213401.jpg (644x450, 78K)

That would unironically be a good thing. So tired of all these pointless enemies that all have the same role in the story.

This is a /who/ thread user. The phrase "pearls before swine" springs to mind.

I do not think he should have been cast as the Doctor as some people think, but he would have been better than Jodie. Then again regardless who is playing the Doctor (man or woman) it such a a dumpster fire casting hardly makes a different at this point.

I'm hoping Chibnall kills him off in the most petty way possible. Im talking exploding all over Ryan (had to look his name up), while crying. Then Jodie turns to thr camera and says "the time of old white men is over"

Congrats, you managed to completely miss the good era of Dr Who.

>Then Jodie turns to thr camera and says "the time of old white men is over"
Do not give them ideas user!

you cannot stop the wall

Jenna is gracefully hitting her mid-30s showing signs that her golden age of hotness might still come

Attached: 2019123321.jpg (400x600, 61K)

he leaves in the next episode with ryan according to a leak

How bitter do you think Chibbers is that the straight white male is the only character in his show with any redeeming value?

> but you can't deny the sheer boldness of the recent episodes being the most important ones in Doctor Who's history.

Um, Yes I can, and I will. Like right now.

I will say its bold in the same way that manscaping down there with a pair of scissors is bold....And completely stupid. Enjoy your night at the ER user.

YOU FOOLS WE'RE NOT IN BUMP LIMIT ANYMORE, SOME ONE MAKE A NEW THREAD

Attached: Cosmo.jpg (300x400, 10K)

New

Regeneration doesn't burn clothes, so I guess that's explainable. But yes, there are a lot questions one can have about the Cyberlords.

>Capaldi-"Bill" season is almost as bad as the current series

It had terribly preachy dialogue and was kind of a slog. BUT Capaldis first two seasons were decent enough.