Cosby, Singer, Spacey:

I'm taking bets people, who's the next celebrity to be exposed for being a creepy sex pervert?

Attached: Bill Cosby 77.jpg (1080x1440, 230K)

Spielberg any day now

Roman polanski

Fuck. I hope not.

In all honesty. The corruption and poison in the modern day film industry is why I stopped paying for movies. I don't want to give money to an industry that covers for pedophiles and rapists. . . and with how deep the rot goes, i'm fairly certain EVERYONE in Hollywood is a closet sex pervert or deviant. Yes, even the cameramen.

He might have been a pervert, but he was no rapist and it's an abortion of justice that he was found guilty of it.

Next time you're watching Hellboy or Shape Of Water. Remember Guillermo Del Toro signed a petition to let that deviant back into the USA.

Cate

Attached: rs_634x1024-160107105231-634.Rooney-Mara-Cate-Blanchett-Movies-For-Grownups-JR-010716[1].jpg (600x467, 37K)

Please. #metoo for is a standards for he but not for she movement.

What?

have consensual anal sex with underage girls, incel

How many women abusers have you seen the #metoo movement bring to bear for their abuse? I haven't heard a peep out of them for Amber Heard literally hate fucking Johnny Depp.

So have David Lynch, Wes Anderson and a bunch of other otherwise highly respected and mostly uncontroversial artists. I honestly always found it baffling that they really want to have that, of all things, on their record.

Benedict Wong

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Nick Kroll. No way do you make Big Mouth without literally being a pedo.

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Cranston in about 15 years

Jeff Goldblum

Attached: rs_634x1024-190630135431-634-jeff-goldblum-glastonbury-me-63019.jpg (634x1024, 96K)

This motherfucker, right here.

Attached: mandel_reported_inhospital.jpg (480x710, 41K)

Impressive, very nice.

Attached: Impressive, very nice.jpg (377x351, 20K)

I don't think so, he's a germophobe. can't imagine one of those going around fingering little boyholes

Spacey is white he'll be just fine.

James Lipton

The vibe off this show and his little kid voice confirms it.

Attached: Howie-mandel-bobbys-world.jpg (618x412, 27K)

Are you black by any chance?

user, I regret to inform you that you're a closeted pedophile

Too late

Hasn't #metoo died down? Spacey makes yearly evil villain-esque videos, Bryan Singer's allegations were just forgotten, and James Gunn was backed up completely by most of the MCU A-listers.

>the modern day film industry
It's been fucked since the beginning. Harry Cohn was the Harvey Weinstein of his day. Apparently Shirley Temple was propositioned for sex when she was kid.

Why, though?

he got metoo'd already, didn't really stick, though

He didn't get MeToo'd. He just defended Woody Allen and said he wanted work with him.

she's always been pretty out in the open with her preference for underage boys, but no one seems to care.

Attached: 1506310984579.jpg (2048x2356, 874K)

it died down for gays molesting boys
it's still going for roasties vs. white males (and some blacks). look up tavis smiley he is the latest. there's also that black science guy but he got away with it.

the germaphobe image could just be a cover. like a massage parlor that's actually a whore house. stop being so gullible.

Tarantino

It would be Jared Leto if he wasn't attractive

Women refuse to turn over Chad just ugly dudes

Gunn had no actual allegations against him. He made some bad jokes on twitter 10 years ago. People just looked for an excuse to get him fired because he criticized the government.

Sounds pretty based desu

Given how he played the Joker I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually was some sort of sex pervert

me lol

XD

i'm not sure if i'd consider it a pervert since it's pretty natural, but there have been constant rumors of him banging underage girls since forever, especially through his stupid band.
That being said, rock stars have a long history of banging teenage girls. Maybe it would make a difference, maybe it wouldn't, but i kind of doubt it would be a startling revelation. I could be wrong, who knows.

>ywn be a little boy who gets molested by Cate on a movie set
Why even live?

It can't be anyone too fresh-faced and financially vulnerable since studios don't want to kill the golden goose before it's laid an egg, so we can expect a veteran who probably is past their prime like the other big names brought up.

We'd also be looking for someone whose name has come up in the past before, and given the news about his kid and the rumors surrounding why he's not directing the next Indiana Jones, it might be Spielberg.

Do anybody feel bad for Bill Cosby?

He sent USED CONDOMS TO HIS COSTARS!

Not at all.

He just had to lie to us all didn’t he? It wasn’t just that he’s a rapist, it’s that he set himself up as the superman of the African-American community.

If this has been Richard Pryor or some other edgy black comedian I don’t think anybody would’ve cared. But because it was Bill Cosby the guy who told young black men to pick up their pants stop doing drugs and be fathers to their children.

Well it makes all the wisdom he taught come off as a fucking lie there’s no point in being a good person if the good people are secretly evil

Tom Hanks

I’m surprised Michael bay hasn’t been outed yet

Did he forget the names just like Steve Harvey?

Brad Pitt but no one will care.

Let might be a sex pest but that that's not necessarliy pervy. I think that more just him being an arsehole.

I'll bet big money on either Jared Leto or Chris Evans.

Funny how his accusers keep dying

Hi Henry

Is that you Sam

Attached: 1526731762638.jpg (1536x1098, 324K)

Nah, it'll be some guy who we've forgotten about.... Like Christian Slater or something. Leto and Evans are at a point in their careers where they're untouchable, and Pitt seems like the type of guy, where anything about him gets "exposed" and we'll think he's based for it