Was it too lewd for family viewing?

Was it too lewd for family viewing?

Attached: 23C5F3DB-1E15-4CBD-911A-0B1B8F9ACA34.jpg (644x469, 83K)

it was too non-white for anyones good

for americans it was

fpbp

football is americans most popular sport, and i think the halftime show should have represented america not colombia or brazil or wherever the fuck these chicks came from

yes, they should have niggers and white women sucking their big black cocks at every turn

Yes, and the counteragument that pur .ores and standards ja e magically changed in 20 years is dishonest, this is being foisted on us and has been for awhile.

Shakira is still fucking hot, holy shit

No.

>manages to bring up black cock into every discussion
Faggot

No. People need to get over it and let these dumb bimbo chicken head thots shake their asses and pussys like the sluts they are.

>No. People need to get over it
"People need to just let degeneracy happen"
Shut up, goldberg

Not lewd enough. Needed vulva reveals or something.

They are white, no?

This. Can’t wait for the Cory Chase 2021 halftime show.

>Not lewd enough. Needed vulva reveals or something.

Attached: 1470336369305.png (1184x546, 643K)

What are some kinos featuring vulva reveals?

Attached: big eye 2.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Glow

Made empowered women look like glorified strippers it was great.

Attached: Shakira & J. Lo-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.6M)

we get any good feet shots from this fiasco?

I swear all this mutts law shit is a false flag by angry third worlders

>southern america worships a fucking rapist that talks about sexually abusing women and grabbing them by the pussy
>but also outraged by some 50yr olds dancing

god lord just fuckign nuke that shithole already

The Dreamers.

They can do this but the players aren't allowed to shake their asses to celebrate a touchdown.

time to sober up, Ivan

>implying its not a combination of amerishits, europoors, pahjeets, chinks, and third worlders posting shit like that to get a reaction
fucking retard

>girls can grow up to be what they want to be
>*shakes ass in front of her own kid*
>EY GRINGO WE MURICAN TOO HOLMES

>two menopausal women role-playing as themselves from two decades ago

How much mutt can you shove into one scene, holy shit.

I don't know if its just me but this shit was low energy as fuck, it was like a concert from the grammys or some shit. Did not feel super-bowl tier.

unironically this

Attached: TWERK.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Isn't Lopez in her 50's now? Aside from a coke binge, what energy can anyone expect?

I don't mean their specific performance I just mean the general scale of the show. Katy Perry rode an animatronic lion.

you’re probably right
but take it down a notch you aggronigger

This but unironically

>implying you wouldn't have sexual relations with Shakira

God damn I remember all the retarded boomers complaining to me at work about how they hated how they were shaking their ass so much, fucking idiot puritans should have died at sea instead of coming here

that doesnt make them puritan you retarded bitch

more like too old

>Ref throws yellow card into the air
Do Americans actually do this?

Salsa stained cholo hands typed this.

It honestly wasn't that bad user and there was more belly dancing than booty shaking in the thing, which is what you should expect from Shakira. The real complaint was about J Lo and her pole but she was barely on it. It was a very small but vocal minority that was complaining as most liked it or where indifferent. The backup dancers twerking on stage during Pitbull's performance earlier in the day was far more lewd but no one said a thing.

all i said was disliking it doesn't make one a puritan

They look amazing for their ages though, you can't deny that.

It's especially weird because beaners are too small to play professional football.

Haha, lol. Wouldn't it (haha) it be funny if you posted more of Shakira from the Superbowl half time?

remember when Janet jackson's career died because Justin timberlake revealed her nipple on live TV?

>look at where i shit from!
God women are fucking cringe

Oh it's coming. The slippery slope is real

Apparently American Football is very popular in Brazil, aa in Brazil has the third highest viewership for American Football behind the USA and Mexico.
Presumably this is the reason Shakira was featured, and the Caribbean theme was probably with the hopes of expanding Football viewership there and in Central America.

Let me guess, you're a footfag?

shakira is white, she just doesn’t know it

No, I'm not a subhuman

Does this look white to you?

Attached: 2434826324.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

i take it back. i thought she was a spaniard.

Attached: 6A86F3F0-643B-41B7-A499-AD2D181E3A45.gif (268x204, 1.92M)

>have represented america
America isn't white. It became white only because of pilgrims but it's not their homeland so fuck off

She's Lebanese.

I wont be happy until there is actual penetration in a half time show.

she's half lebenese

Attached: chrome_2020-03-03_04-00-27.png (463x856, 383K)

We made it our homeland. Go back to your fire water, chief.

>Apparently American Football is very popular in Brazil, aa in Brazil has the third highest viewership for American Football behind the USA and Mexico.
Sounds like handegg is doing fine with BRs without having to pander specially to them, whose currency is so undervalued that doing so is a waste of money. Are we so far past the flag-kneeling controversy that NFL feels secure enough to suck ass overseas and tell the fans who give them DOLLARS to get fucked and surrender the country to brown hordes?
Related example: Pro wrestling is extremely popular in India, but WWE never runs shows there because there just isn't any real dollar value in doing so.

It says a lot when the most memorable thing about the biggest sporting event in your country is the half time singing show

>insane violence at 2pm
>this is patriotic and fine
>two women dance around on stage
>THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN
for a nation obsessed with black dicks you sure are some pearl clutching, puritanical faggots

>not sure if trolling or if you're too stupid to recognize a waifu thread

these 2 old hags should be in a hospice not a half time show, what the fuck is wrong with boomers?

jebbing_intensifies.jpg

>not wanting shakira to fart dance on your face
gay

Why is Shakira just so much more beautiful and talented than J-Lo bros?

natural justice

Shakira is hot but JLo is uggo desu

>card

Everyone's sick of "women" that are actually trannies.

Attached: 1582353632125.gif (300x577, 72K)

>insane violence
I hope you're not talking about football.

she is 10 years younger

It's a flag. And yes, it's thrown into the air so everyone can see it.

>non-white
they're clearly white, what are you talking about

Glory to Phoenicia

That’s actually a rag.

t. fag

More like a concert from the granny

they both are old af, nobody likes old people desu

She looks too dark to be Lebanese.
Most Lebanese have very pale skin, and sort of look like the Minoan women from Ancient wall paintings.

>card