No scream. No "NOOOOOOO". No "I'LL BE BACK". Ra's just closes his eyes in acceptance. Even in Death Ra is fearless

No scream. No "NOOOOOOO". No "I'LL BE BACK". Ra's just closes his eyes in acceptance. Even in Death Ra is fearless.

I don’t share his ideals but he is a savage

Attached: 1582997710117.jpg (1558x643, 42K)

If you really think about it, Batman didn't kill anyone he gave them a choice between life and death

>not realizing ra’s was a figment of Bruce Wayne’s imagination the whole time
Seriously?

He tackle dent who fall to his death.

>Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming. I've been studying Gotham's crime stats, and I believe you deserve to know the truth

he kinda deserved it

Attached: dentpress.jpg (428x691, 104K)

Ras is pretty much unaffected by death in the comics, if they had a more ambitious director than Nolan, they would've brought him back explicitly instead of just giving a nod saying, "he doesn't give a fuck".

BB is clearly the best on in the trilogy.

Why are masses to dumb that they oppose this?

because it reminds them too much of the source material

Ras in the comics is notorious for constantly resurrecting from death, even moreso than your average comic character. While I admit that it's a cool scene that could be interpreted as his calm, meditative acceptance of impending death, it could have also been something that they put in to set up his possible return if they had decided to bring him back for a sequel.

Instead we got four Taken films and a bunch of direct to DVD Taken clones with different names.

Begins is pure kino and the most "Batman" of the trilogy.

Twelve year old me was genuinely spooked by the fear effects from Scarecrow

all of my friends always think im trying to be cool for saying this but i legit watch this more than the others. Scarecrow and Ra's were done very well for the "realistic" feel they were going for and sticking with the comics while giving batman a backstory. It was perfect.

TDK wasnt bad by any means but i dont feel it was the best. I feel two face was done better and in line with the comics than the joker.

Attached: 1583193318979.jpg (780x620, 185K)

12 year olds at the time thought the dark knight was the best because of muh edgy joker

Begins builds everything so TDK doesn't have to fuck around

The editing especially during fight scenes is atrocious

Because its fucking boring

BB was an ok movie and good for a capeshit, the rest of the trilogy was bad to trash.

This.

takes a while to begin, not that I'm saying it's bad thing, far from it. But dumb movie watchers want shit blowing up every other scene

Despite being only 13% of Gotham population nig...
>Gets tackled to death by Batman
Why?