Favorite movie

>favorite movie
>favorite Beatles song
>favorite Beatle
others judge you

Attached: The_Fabs.jpg (1110x1110, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/edfbko/lord_of_the_rings_soundtracked_by_every_beatles/
youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6Lzc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4E8soT1Gw
youtu.be/04IyjV66B8M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=musbzUWbDpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQS91wVdvYc
youtube.com/watch?v=TJNndwGFJIM
imdb.com/title/tt0272338/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8
youtu.be/ELlLIwhvknk
youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I
youtube.com/watch?v=bp_8GKcNvdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qStlMci-Xx0
youtu.be/593DejR1RVo
youtu.be/9yHz_fr6xuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=blUYPPRCQnE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Il-G0Lic7tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G3oVhEcM6fU
youtube.com/watch?v=MNYuaEluUgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NlfmPPaGfPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved. In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores. They simply highlight what product the music business wants to make money from.

Contemporary musicians never spoke highly of the Beatles, and for good reason. They could never figure out why the Beatles' songs should be regarded more highly than their own. They knew that the Beatles were simply lucky to become a folk phenomenon (thanks to "Beatlemania", which had nothing to do with their musical merits). That phenomenon kept alive interest in their (mediocre) musical endeavours to this day. Nothing else grants the Beatles more attention than, say, the Kinks or the Rolling Stones. There was nothing intrinsically better in the Beatles' music. Ray Davies of the Kinks was certainly a far better songwriter than Lennon & McCartney. The Stones were certainly much more skilled musicians than the 'Fab Four'. And Pete Townshend was a far more accomplished composer, capable of entire operas such as "Tommy" and "Quadrophenia"; not to mention the far greater British musicians who followed them in subsequent decades or the US musicians themselves who initially spearheaded what the Beatles merely later repackaged to the masses.

The Beatles sold a lot of records not because they were the greatest musicians but simply because their music was easy to sell to the masses: it had no difficult content, it had no technical innovations, it had no creative depth. They wrote a bunch of catchy 3-minute ditties and they were photogenic. If somebody had not invented "Beatlemania" in 1963, you would not have wasted five minutes of your time reading these pages about such a trivial band.

Based, fpbp, etc.

>listening to the beatles
wew

Attached: 1582871986118.png (710x577, 30K)

This old article by Piero Scaruffi has won several international awards as the most professional analysis of the career of pop group the Beatles ever written. While the interests of the author have long left popular music behind, the vast success of the article makes him believe it should continue to be posted here. Feel free to duplicate on your websites. For a list of his favorite music, the "essentials", click here (and then scroll down in that page for the best of rock music). But please note that this is just one of 8,600 bios of musicians on this website. And thank you for all the recognition.

> Castle of Cagliostro
> Something
> George obv.

The Departed
Lady Madonna
Paul (but george was the truest Beatle)

In My Life

George Harrison

Seinfeld
Stairway to Heaven
Mick Jagger

>Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>Across the Universe
>George

Attached: tbh.jpg (564x705, 69K)

Attached: 4DF248EE-78F0-41AA-BD90-9088B4FDEFD5.jpg (602x834, 194K)

apocalypse now
a day in the life
george harrison

starship troopers
I hate the beatles

Attached: 1583175823125.jpg (750x1334, 108K)

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
While my guitar gently weeps
George

Beatles are gay

>Power Rangers: The Movie
>While My Guitar Gently Weeps
>Ringo aka Yer Baby

Attached: 1559772397917.jpg (638x370, 32K)

Terminator 2
I've Just Seen a Face
Paul

if her face didn't look like hillary clinton this would be amazing

Once upon a time in America
She said she said
John

the Karen look adds to the appeal

>Jack Reacher
>Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
>Paul

>Amadeus
>I saw her standing there
>George harrison

>Joker
>I am the Walrus
>Lennon

>LOTR’s full run time syncs up perfectly with every Beatles song
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/edfbko/lord_of_the_rings_soundtracked_by_every_beatles/
(I know it’s Plebbit but it’s impossible not to kek when Theoden changing back to normal is greeted with “BIIIIILLLYYY SHEEARS!”)

>The Darjeeling Limited
>I'm Only Sleeping/There's A Place
>George Harrison

Boomer detected

1. Eyes Wide Shut

2. I Should Have Known Better

3. John Lennon

pretty based
i watch this probably once a month because im a big clapton fan
youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6Lzc

solid
pretty amazing how great their first song was

Based thread full of Georgefags. Lennon is reddit teenager pick. Paul died in '68.

>The Fugitive
>Strawberry Fields Forever
>George, of course
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z4E8soT1Gw

What's with all the Georgefags? He was easily the guy you forget was in the band.

The Lighthouse

No Reply

George

>paul is dead
im starting to believe it the more i look into it. do you have a source that would cement it for me?

Why do most people here like George the most? I know Bob Dylan preferred him too.

Terminator 2
I've just seen a face
Macca

>Parasite
>Women are the ni**ers of the world
>Faul

Point Break
A Day in The Life
Paul

Attached: Slaton-Sisters-750x422.jpg (750x422, 55K)

pleb

Here's the final redpill when it comes to Paul:

>Why did the KKK want to kidnap Paul?
>Paul wasn't their main objective! Brian was the primary target. The KKK are a racist, anti-semetic, and bigoted religious cult. They wanted a sacrifice to their "God" for the beginning of the jewish new year (which in 1966 was Sept 14th-15th). At that time, Brian Epstein was probably the most prominent jew in the entire world - a perfect prize in their eyes. Plus, they saw it as a perfect means of exacting their promise of revenge against The Beatles over John's infamous statement about being more popular than Jesus and carrying out their death threats which they had been making in the months prior to this. Two days after the discovery of Pauls' body, Brian's car was found with the word "Jude" written on the side. Hence the truth behind the meaning of the song "Hey Jude" comes a little closer.

>What's this rare disease that Paul died of due to lack of medication? I've never heard of this about Paul before!
>Paul suffered from an acute form of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) which required medication to keep under control. The following is a report from his doctor.
>He was not born with it but developed it after a severe bout of poisoning in late 1964 from scrambled eggs. There is indication of him wearing adult diapers in thr 1965 movie "Help!" plus other photographic evidence from '65 and '66. However, there is no sign of this prior to late '64; for instance in "A Hard Days Night", he is perfectly healthy.
>The famous song "Yesterday" is actually about his deteroriating health. "Why she[health] had to go...". Later, Faul (False Paul) made up a silly story about how he got the song in a dream and it use to be called "Scrambled Eggs", thus providing us with another clue.

Attached: actual message board look it up.png (1523x815, 136K)

Sauce?

It must be a Yea Forums meme because George sucks ass.

>don’t watch movies
>Something
>Granny

>End of Evangelion
>Hey Bulldog
>Paul

It's been trendy to like George for the last 25 years since he died of AIDS. Ultimate pleb filter.

This doesnt support the dead theory just that he was replaced, but this is the owner of Pauls childhood home:
youtu.be/04IyjV66B8M

The Godfather
Tough, maybe something like Helter Skelter or Think for Yourself or Love you to
George or Paul

Based and Floyd pilled

sanatorium pod klepsydra
norwegian wood
paul

Fight Club
While my guitar...
Paul

George is the most reddit tier beatle. Total “spiritual” PSEUD. Ringos more based than that money hungry greedy faggot

>favorite movie
Fargo.
>favorite Beatles song
Strawberry Fields Forever.
>favorite Beatle
John Lennon.

Attached: 1568402172654.jpg (1000x655, 74K)

Well its either paul or george. Lennon has as many positive qualities as these two but waaay more negatives, yoko being the most obvious

i wish i didnt ask :(
killing epstein is based, but not paul

Enter the Void
A Day in the Life
George

>there exists "People" that literally believe the Fake Paul bullshit
the absolute state of existence

ok glownigger

John Lennon was the best songwriter in the band.

can you disprove it? i honestly wantit to be made up

Who wrote all of Paul's kino songs after he died from pooping too much in 1964?

day tripper
paul

Usually I always like the lead guitarist the most, simple as

>Chinatown
>Something
>George

Fantastic Mr Fox
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Paul

Hey fellas, can you tell me which ones pink?

Attached: pink-floyd-1973-32d763d9-8deb-4cd8-a287-92ae0de7df3a.jpg (3000x2034, 3.67M)

he's the white man's choice, simple as

Roger Waters looks like a mong

Imagine not liking the most kino band of all time

Stuart's my favorite Beatle and John's the one I hate most for killing him.

Attached: StuartSutcliffe.jpg (703x944, 247K)

>posting this shitty trolls "reviews"
>he's still trying to be relevant to this day
LMAO

>Pink Floyd without Syd Barrett
Like food without seasoning.

He has a reverse of form of whatever turned Dave into a fat old bald guy.

Once upon a time in america
Let it be
John

Chads do not deserve the title of worlds greatest band

>Seven Samurai
>The Long and Winding Road
>George

Attached: 220px-Seven_Samurai_movie_poster.jpg (220x307, 37K)

I read a lennon biography and apparently when he heard that stuart died he couldn’t stop laughing while he was crying.

Triumph of the will
Uber Alles
Rommel

as much as I like Syd, he giving place to Gilmour was the best thing that happened to PF

What a dirty hippy douche

>8 1/2
>A Day in the Life
>John

Taxi Driver
Tomorrow Never Knows
Paul

Mulholland Drive
Tomorrow Never Knows
John

>turning what once was one of the most forward thinking music projects of late 60s into Soft Rock borefest was the best thing that happened to PF

bro

>Young Frankenstein
>She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
>George

Attached: 1545694029742.gif (540x540, 46K)

Because hes a cuck like Yea Forums, so relatable

syd had a bike you can ride it if you like

chad clapton is inevitable

>cuck
Please, Clapton tried to take his girl and Harrison put the boot up that fags ass he ran off crying to America

>Mallrats
>I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
>George

user ur replying to here, i agree

George is the contrarian choice, Ringo is the meme choice, Paul is the pleb choice, John is the correct choice.

>Scaruffi
>Why are there age limits? why can't i marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40.
HOLY BASED

John is an edgy fag with pseudo-intellectual lyrics for tryhards

You Never Give Me Your Money is also so underrated. Part of the guitar in that song sounds like Stairway to Heaven

Yea Forums agrees he and Macca were the only ones with talent

>Excalibur
>You Never Give Me Your Money
>George

You are the nigger of this board. John was the only Beatle who ever wrote anything of value.

Goodfellas
A Day in the Life
Paul

This but the literal opposite.

What do you guys think about Jeff Lynne?

>pseudo-intellectual lyrics
Such as?

Would fuck top right and bottom right

looked* like a mong. he had the best aging

>Jurassic Park
>Here Comes The Sun
>George especially for founding the Traveling Wilburys and making said song the last thing I played to my dog before he passed away

Accross the Universe is random gibberish pretentiously trying to be deep poetry

this

>Imagine if there is no heaven
>Imagine if there is no hell
That entire fucking song

ELO is pretty based and even though he’s the least remembered guy in Traveling Wilburys he’s still cool in my book.
I didn’t start appreciating Roy Orbison until recently, what an astounding voice.

hell or high water
the beatles are immense shit
ringo

eye wide shut
in this life
george

The last song he ever recorded was called "You Saved My Soul" and it's about him becoming a born again Christian

m.youtube.com/watch?v=musbzUWbDpk

>2 songs
You guys know his career lasted 20 years right?

Toddler me

>Wizard of oz
>Yesterday
>Ringo

Adult me

>Mr.smith goes to washington/ground hog day
>the long and winding road (let it be naked version)
>paul

Raiders of the Lost Ark
Money Can't Buy Me Love
George Harrison

>Otto e mezzo
>Strawberry Fields Forever
>Ringo is pretty chill

the warriors ('79)
while my guitar gently weeps
ringo (Idk why but I liked him as a kid for some reason)

I saw her standing there? You mean just like villain in amadeus sees that girl naked standing there and rings the bell?

Return of the King
It's All Too Much
George

Aguirre
Penny Lane
Paul

Nah, after you watch his interview where he explains Across the Universe you can see it comes from a place of sincerity. He wrote the song when he was about to divorce or something like that. Just because it's not straightforward doesn't mean it's pseudo-intellectual.
Oh and I'd be careful when calling people "pseudos" because you always come off as the actual pseud.

Song sucks. Depressing,nihilistic goo

Das Boot
None
None

Fargo
Norwegian Wood
George Harrison

Solid pick man by. Well rounded individual

>Jurassic Park
>With A Little Help From My Friends
>I relate to Ringo the most but George was my boy

How about this

Is it?

Goo goo g'joob

Ikiru
Elenor Rigby
I don't like any over another really I just hate John Lennon

>2001
>Across the Universe
>Harrison

based

Yup, he didn't even have the chance to complete it cause he died

is that title saying "i kill you" with an asian accent?

I Heart Huckabees
I like a lot of Beatles songs. I guess A Day in the Life is pretty great. It depends what mood I'm in.
I guess John Lennon. They're all great.

A Brighter Summer Day
long outtake version of Dig It
Paul

John Wick
Revolution
Paul

Honestly? Shit
John and Paul wrote a lot of catchy pop songs - sometimes with creative flair and originality
That is all
Most overrated band/musicians in history

John was also a shitty selfish prick and a weak pussy whipped faggot - simultaneously

Paul
Yesterday
Paul

This was Lennon's last quote about God in 1980 before he died

>People always got the image I was an anti-Christ or antireligion. I'm not. I'm a most religious fellow. I was brought up a Christian and I only now understand some of the things that Christ was saying in those parables. Because people got hooked on the teacher and missed the message.

No Country for Old Men
Within You, Without You
George

JOHN NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
NOT IN FRONT OF CHUCK

Attached: chuck.png (406x373, 219K)

Like I said - pussy whipped faggot
Yoko shoulda been slapped and told to get the fuck off stage

>favorite movie

Patton

>favorite Beatles song

Strawberry Fields Forever

>favorite Beatle

Ringo or Paul before he was killed and replaced

Attached: John Lennon.jpg (600x600, 49K)

What have they done to the Earth? What have they done to our fair Shibuya Rin?

Attached: image.png (430x582, 209K)

Someone should do that to John Lennon oh wait

Ichi the Killer
Yellow Submarine
Pete Best

Attached: DeIIfd9W0AIk6Vm.jpg (499x771, 88K)

John Lennon was based and I love him

t. bilie eilish fan

i don't mind john he just some scouse scally who could write songs, not his fault weirdo hailed him as some kind of demigod

>Back To The Future
>Across the Universe / Hey Jude
>Paul

i imagine 99% of germans would answer the same.

>The Adventures of Tintin
>A Day in the Life
>George

Lost in Translation
She's Leaving Home
John Lennon

Attached: 1543809213674.jpg (665x502, 50K)

bilie eilish is shite

Conan the barbarian (1982)
I am the walrus
George

>Eraserhead
>Tomorrow Never Knows
>Paul

The Beatles are fags and their songs are boring

Go back to your trap music zoomer monkey

ELO recorded Time, which is the best album ever made
and they made the music for Xanadu, which is one of the best movies.

>Contemporary musicians never spoke highly of the Beatles
This is just plain untrue

Dr. Strangelove
Rocky Raccoon
Ringo

Hacksaw ridge
Here comes the sun doo doo doo doo
Idk any of their names

>The Beatles sold a lot of records not because they were the greatest musicians but simply because their music was easy to sell to the masses: it had no difficult content, it had no technical innovations, it had no creative depth. They wrote a bunch of catchy 3-minute ditties and they were photogenic.
This would only be true if their career ended with "Please Please Me"

This tells me that Sciaruffi just doesn't have an historical perspective on music... I've known a number of people who thought that black metal was more classical than anything in pop music but I just don't hear it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQS91wVdvYc

Attached: download.jpg (311x227, 16K)

Don't you mean Faul?

Lennon, 'natch, but McCartney would be more fun to hang out with.
youtube.com/watch?v=TJNndwGFJIM

Attached: goodbye-mr-chips.jpg (400x300, 31K)

Punch-Drunk Love imdb.com/title/tt0272338/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_8
For No One youtu.be/ELlLIwhvknk
PAUL

Attached: bowie-paul-mccartney.jpg (630x345, 183K)

Do the Beatles actually belong to a pre-Renaissance form of music adapted to the popular form?

Attached: post-renaissance music.png (750x589, 218K)

cringe

based. Lenny also had a few good words to say about them as well
youtu.be/PMMe3iwBV-I

what a pleasant brief essay, I wish we saw more of these on television.

>South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
>I Want You (She's So Heavy)
>Paul I guess

Live and let die
Live and let die
Faul

Great taste

Thin Red Line
I'm Only Sleeping
John Lennon

best post

Yea Forums is peak zoomercore

Attached: rossini.png (768x644, 291K)

Attached: russian wildness and celtic caterwauling.png (1224x620, 213K)

when I think of this passage I can't help but think of the droning sound of Hans Zimmer and Edith Piaf in 'Inception'...

I don't know, but The Beach Boys were way better:
youtube.com/watch?v=bp_8GKcNvdQ

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Lovely Rita meter maid
George

youtube.com/watch?v=qStlMci-Xx0

>The Blues Brothers
>Octupus' Garden unironically
>My boy Ringo

Attached: xzsns6p4o9c31.jpg (750x1318, 129K)

>The Great Escape
>While My Guitar Gently Weeps
>Paul, George sometimes.

>repo man
>nowhere man
>john

Paul had the best 'post-beatles' career. The wings were cool, his solo albums were cool, even temporary secretary slaps, and he's doing collabs and being relevant to this day.
Jahn was gimped by Yoko doing shitty sappy albums until he was shot, George was alright and Ringo did his own thing that is really nice and really underrated but still 'literally who' tier compared to the others. I really hope Ringo's solo stuff gets rediscovered sometime.
youtu.be/593DejR1RVo

Attached: jahn.jpg (235x235, 16K)

I love that slut, she's the best.

I love when the copypasta comes up immediatly

I love those sneaky extra beats that Lenny points out. There's one in Blackbird, too, a single 2/4 measure.

Goodfellas
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
George

dee williams.

Attached: 176246.jpg (517x690, 180K)

I'd let her talk to my manager.

>The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
>While my guitar gently weeps
>George

didn’t she fuck a tranny with that ugly guy from the porn reality show. The colonel, I think?

Paris, Texas
For No One
Paul

probably

once upon a time in america
hard day's night
macca

The Empire Strikes Back
Hey Bulldog
John

based Paul chad
have you listened to his 90s stuff with the fireman?
youtu.be/9yHz_fr6xuQ

American Psycho
Fuck the beatles.

Fucking nice. I love the tribal sound.
I've actually only recently gotten into their later stuff. mainly because of Everyday Chemistry. I listened to all sourced tracks in it and I aim to listen to all their post-beatles work album by album when I find the time.

based

Tintin (2011)
A day in a life
George

>liking the Beatles
I bet you also think Queen and David Bowie are the greatest too?

Queen are overrated , Bowie was good but hacky
The Beatles will hold up forever

He saw the photograph

what?

youtube.com/watch?v=blUYPPRCQnE&feature=youtu.be
JOHN

Attached: 4786752636_7487e73254_b.jpg (1023x750, 202K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Il-G0Lic7tQ
PAUL

Attached: 20190315-071423.jpg (1475x1080, 134K)

If paul did die in 68 his replacement is far more talented anyway

we were already on the 3rd paul by '68

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
across the universe
paul

>Phantom Menace
>Wonderwall
>Noel

Attached: noel-gallagher-manchester.jpg (940x529, 88K)

Yes

A day in the life

Jackass the movie pt2
Helter Skelter/Don't let me down
Anyone that doesn't choose George are gay

moonlight
well, mr moonlight
ringo

youtube.com/watch?v=G3oVhEcM6fU
STU

Attached: all right.png (1260x746, 365K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MNYuaEluUgQ
GEORGE

Attached: memento.jpg (1028x768, 446K)

his warbling sounds like a 1960's Portishead record

The Shining
Within You Without You
George (duh)

youtube.com/watch?v=NlfmPPaGfPw
RINGO

Attached: das boot.jpg (2048x1365, 301K)

>Paris, Texas
>Tomorrow Never Knows
>John

If you’re a Georgefag then watch this, it’s an amazing documentary on his spiritualism and reaction to being a Beatle.

Attached: 6B23BC34-8986-4C56-91F8-69E601149DC9.jpg (960x1440, 272K)

Contact
I'm Only Sleeping/I'll Follow the Sun
Paul

Grizzly Man
She Said She Said
John

Paul was the worst. If you listen to any of his interviews, you realize how much of a retard he is. Ringo is at least funny.

>Twister
>All Together Now
>Pete Best

Life Aquatic
Norwegian Wood
Billy

Clockwork orange
Dont let me down
Idk lennon ?

Well Ringo had to have one talent

based Scaruffi poster

nostalghia
tomorrow never knows
george

you sound like you enjoy the films of wes anderson

>most kino band of all time.

oh friend, they aren't even as good as olivia tremor control or MONO. The Beatles are just the big time rush of the 60's. A mediocre boyband that got big off of teenage girls shitting themselves over some pretty faces.

Spanish appartment
Hard days night
Paul

>olivia tremor control or MONO
really odd choices there mate, the argument would be better if you said the Beach Boys

Apocalypse Now
Blue Jay Way
George

>reason they quit touring is because they made girls cream their knickers too much and the band couldn’t hear themselves play over the orgasmic screeching
Give me a more based band in history

The Beach Boys

>I won't say John because I'm a red blooded redneck
>I won't say Paul either because he doesn't share my creationist beliefs
>I heard people MEME about Ringo saying he sucked, so I won't say he is my favorite
>George it is

Hey Jude
John

patrician