It’s good because it subverts expectations!

>it’s good because it subverts expectations!

Attached: 1C7C8681-3035-4DE6-9E8D-5E395EE2D8F5.jpg (1060x1500, 290K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SUBVERT MY EXPECTATIONS

Attached: ttttttttttt.jpg (220x229, 5K)

>anything that subverts my expectations is automatically bad

Attached: 1581409105493.png (500x512, 321K)

It didn't subvert anything. It was actually a movie about improvising and problem solving

Nigger are you retard?

Subvert what? The movie was about improvisation during movie making. They literally talk about making a movie.

I can't believe i got tricked into watching this

i enjoyed this movie.

They subverted your expectations of the genre of film you’re watching you fucking mongoloid.

This movie was so-so. I laughed a few times but there was definitely some fat that needed cutting.

lol no they didn't, you fucking idiot.

Confirmed for not even watching it, fuck off back to r*dd*t you fucking smoothbrain.

>BRUH THE MOVIE IS GOOD BECAUSE META

retard

Name the genre

>I’m going to play dumb so I can call you an idiot
Die NIGGER

deflect more

Redditards get really wound up when you insult their favorite quirky azian movie huh?

it's just a decent movie. there is no reason to feel strongly about it one way or the other.

Go sit on your fence, centrist.

>much deflection
Sorry, I’m not sucking your hateboner for you homo.

it was fun, and they found neat ways of tying the two halves together
it's not the greatest movie of all time, but it's by no means a bad or boring movie

A lot of people seem to dismiss the middle part. I appreciate it although it wasn't as funny as the beginning and end. Like that part where it mocks actors and actresses who are married and hook up with each other, or production people like Mao. In any case, I understand that how some people would not like it too.

>favorite quirky azian movie huh
this isn't parasite. go back to /lgbt/

It's peak r*ddit.

*yaaawn* you’re starting to bore me. See you next thread, pal! ;)

7/10

Yes you are

I was hoping there would be a real zombie outbreak

not him but what is the genre? comedy-horror?

It only subverts your expectations if you're a moron, because part of the whole point of it is that you should realize something is "off" with the production being presented to you before the movie's switch. There are multiple parts - some hints, some directly in your face - that make it clear it's not supposed to be taken as real. Working it out before the reveal is part of the fun of it.

so wait, they werent actually really zombies?

fuck jay for recommending this shit movie. what a fucking massive waste of time.