"Go ahead, Mike. You take the reigns for a while while I take a power nap. I technically said 4.5 words in the video...

>"Go ahead, Mike. You take the reigns for a while while I take a power nap. I technically said 4.5 words in the video, so you can still call it James and Mike Mondays. You'll do fiiiiine... on your... ow-*snooooore*"

Attached: 20200302_162203.jpg (1915x1077, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/markiplier-viewers-banned-youtube-emotes-istandwiththebanned-trend-twitter-1470821
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did this room smell like?

Attached: 1582322237161.png (1916x1077, 2.19M)

Do broken dreams have a smell?

Ask my mother. She's smelled my bedroom plenty of times.

hehe yep mhhmm yeah haha yup uh huh hmmm uhhh yeah

Attached: Help James.jpg (1234x1162, 222K)

Attached: 1580355782081.jpg (2673x1310, 2.19M)

that fucking idiot on the right. man id love to watch their new shows but i cant stand him and the other one. all mike had to do was get james some non blobs to shoot the shit with and i could still watch my beloved angry nintendo nerd

>Ask my mother. She's smelled my bedroom plenty of times.

Attached: rage-face_le-derp2.jpg (1200x630, 50K)

Attached: Sonic.webm (640x360, 1.7M)

First day, eh? Wow. Even gave me a (you) even though you were mocking my joke post. Please go back now while you still have the chance. Faggot.

>First day, eh? Wow. Even gave me a (you) even though you were mocking my joke post. Please go back now while you still have the chance. Faggot.

Attached: rage-face_le-derp3.png (651x481, 43K)

Why on EARTH would they make a fatty be sonic?

I've seen maybe 5 minutes of James and Mike mondays ever and it was horrible. I unsubscribed from Cinemassacre due to the spam of all their garbage years ago. Funny game channels don't exist anymore, it's all the same rehashed garbage and DID U KNOW THAT MARIO 2 WAS ACKSHUALLY DOKI DOKI PANDICK?

Is James right about Ace Ventura?

Attached: 1582493678321.png (2000x956, 912K)

That image sums up current Cinemassacre perfectly.

Attached: 1582602007466.png (469x452, 277K)

>1582602007466.png (277 KB, 469x452)File: 1582602007466.png (277 KB, 469x452) google yandex iqdb wait130229270

Attached: rage-face_le-derp.jpg (512x512, 23K)

>Game Grumps have reduced to shilling some dumbass browser game they made
>Jontron hardly posts and when he does its about random shit like skull shaped vodka bottles
>Did You Know Gaming now just spouts commonly known facts everyone already knew about
>Game Theory was never good but now its even worse with often videos of him crying about some stupid youtube rules
>MetalJesusRocks is just okay. Never posts anything worthwhile
Is Scott truly our last hope? Our last bastion of hope for gaming kino?

Attached: RphnrzKd_400x400.jpg (399x399, 19K)

Im willing to bet more than anything that his wife forced him to say that.

No, because he's just mimicking the shit he grew up watching. He's young, yet speaks with authority (as though he was there) for events he couldn't even remember. His jokes are really stale and at best he's JonTron minus humor. MetalJesus ran out of shit to cover forever ago and now just says anything he finds is a hidden gem and shows the first 5 minutes of the game spliced up to seem like he's actually played them. Game Chasers went off to make their movie everyone knows is going to be garbage too.

a middle school locker room without the axe but much worse

Fuck off as long as we have Markiplier we shall have kino

Attached: markiplier_socks.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

I find Scott comfy for one reason: he introduces said games that yes, he didnt "grow up with" but probably was still exposed to as a kid. He connects to the next generation through youth yet still talks with respect, not so much authority, toward gaming in general. As someone a few years older than him (mid to late 20's), I find myself agreeing with him more times than not with games I grew up with that he maybe was a little to young to understand, yet with time he seems to have grasped the same points we all had with the events mentioned.
Yeah. Hes not gut-funny. But I do still giggle with some of his dry humor. Like you said, he's a kid in his early 20s. I really feel like the more he does this, he might evolve into a really good gaminf reviewer with time. He's already collabed with a bunch of greats and he's only been prevalent for a couple years now, if that.

Tl:dr Dont write off the zoomer just because he's a zoomer. Kids got some talent.

Didnt his channel just get hardcore flagged?
Also, faggot with pink hair.

I mean I get the appeal, it's basically like watching what would be on modern G4, if cable TV was still a viable option. He'd get a deal in a heartbeat because he has a completely non-offensive aura. It just feels like he's repeating the same lines that other YouTubers said a literal decade or more ago, packaged for zoomers, which I understand need content too and don't begrudge them for it. He's just so extremely bland and bog standard with the normal video game takes to the point I don't understand how he got to where he is.

Everything has been pretty normal. I watch when he uploads something new, just part of the rotation of background noise tho I do like the 3 Scary Games format.
I do recall sometime back a ton of people got their accounts banned and it seemed to be for spamming in a YT stream. They had something set up so that people would spam emotes or some shit to kind of "vote" for whatever was going on and a bunch of people lost their entire Google accounts and shit: newsweek.com/markiplier-viewers-banned-youtube-emotes-istandwiththebanned-trend-twitter-1470821

Attached: markiplier_socks2.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

>Get me outta here!

Attached: 1dz6p2qzj8g41.jpg (1219x720, 108K)

Mike is such a cancerous faggot but oddly he is and always has been the backbone of the show.

beef and cheese

It's disappointing because I'm actually a neighbor of James. (I live a few doors down.)
We used to have an inside joke in our street that we could always tell when James was editing his films because he would always play heavy metal music at deafening volumes, all the while he was drinking straight spirits heavily. Most editing sessions would last long into the night, where James would consume multiple bottles of rum, whisky and vodka. Too many times I can remember being kept up until the early hours of the morning, only to be disturbed by James in the street either screaming hysterically or fighting with his wife. On a side note, his wife is an insufferable bitch though and everybody on the street actively avoids her. She'll attack anybody unprovoked on her SJW crusade. She constantly talks shit about James and demoralizes him. When he's out, I've seen several different guys visit her and she takes them inside for a while. Since they had their baby, she's been absent a lot. Goes on overnight trips and just isn't around much while James is home taking care of their sick child and trying to work at the same time. I don't blame her honestly, she puts up with so much shit just so James can follow "his dream", or "his dragon" as he calls it during his drunken rants.

Attached: 1375975330199.jpg (600x450, 192K)

Oneyplays

based

I also agree with your point. But I feel he got popular exactly for that reason. Fresh face, familiar opinions. It really is sort of something you'd see on modern g4. Theres only so much you can say about one subject. What makes him fresh though is he also touches on modern, like his last video reviewing 2019 Switch releases, but also goes back to joke about older stuff. May not be completely original, but what is anymore? Fuck it. Best Ive seen on youtube thus far. Now we just have uber edgy users and bland hate-my-life reviewers like James and company. Only time will tell if he comes into his own. Ill stick around to see, desu.

buddy you have serious issues to have written all of this fake shit down

FUCK YOUTUBE MONETIZATION. James' solo movie reviews are absolute kino and the entire channel could be like that if it weren't for the stupid money. Oh we can't let those fat fucks work real jobs, guess we'll have to pump out a bunch of shitty videos to keep ad revenue!!

t.

Attached: chad_white.jpg (500x664, 80K)

Why dont they just let James start his own channel of solo movie reviews?
Is it because the main channel would tank without him like all of the other fatty channels did? Hm. Really makes you think.

At least he's not constantly positive and full of shit about how great literally every single thing is like others still going, like the Completionist who basically says every game is worth your time and goes out of his way to make sure he gives glowing reviews to known shitty games. Scott is fine, inoffensive, and has his market. I throw his videos on in the background while I clean sometimes when I run out of everything else, so I don't outright hate him. I mostly hate how most content creators have all but quit YouTube because of their garbage rules and regulations and the repeated ad issues. What should have been absolute creative freedom is becoming TV 2.0, boringer edition.

Attached: 1555821105096.jpg (463x714, 117K)

>most content creators have all but quit YouTube because of their garbage rules and regulations and the repeated ad issues
Good. Faggots who want to use youtube as their paycheck can fuck off. Can't wait for the day when youtube go back to its classic roots and the only people uploading are ones that actually care about what their making and not how much they're making.

... is unfunny

Sseth

>shadowbans you permanently from all Cinemassacre videos after you post one critical comment

Attached: iu[3].jpg (900x900, 75K)

Your poorly informed if you think that's going to happen. YouTube is monetized and controlled by Google itself. You're not going to get people that aren't viable for the platform anymore. That age of the internet is gone and won't be returning, even on a new platform like BitChute.

>blocks you on twitter for saying old AVGN was funnier

Spotted the Game Grumps fan.

holy fucking shit mike is loaded. and yet he acts so humble.

Attached: 1.jpg (718x717, 53K)

whilst I agree with the first sentiment, you are delusional if you think the alternative is a return to youtube's roots. Better face up to the reality that none of us are going to get what we want.

If watching pewds look his own shit up is any indicator those numbers aren't exactly reliable.

And still lives in the suburbs playing video games in his basement. Gotta give him credit for being a real sperg.

Remember when James had this guy on that Christmas episode and then bitched about it in a commentary? Also that Christmas episode was at the time the most money he spent, and also the last with Kyle and Bootsy helping out.

Attached: nin1hu4y5un31.jpg (1954x1125, 227K)

Fuck you, I just watched the whole fucking video for this quote and did not find it. It's actually interesting how much more based he was than the others in reference to the tranny shit though. When it gets brought up, the other two keep going out of their way to say how it's distasteful and james just says "it is what is it is"

>Bootsy will never be in Cinemassacre content ever again

Attached: 1443973873280.png (903x814, 84K)

it's something he said about three stooges just edited to apply to ace ventura.

His whole "wii virtual console games" saga was pretty kino. I liked the creativity behind him being the last one with a full virtual console library. And his dry ongoing joke about madden '08 (obvious sarcasm as to how shit and simular all sports games are) is pretty fun too. He's got his gimmicks like any other great had starting out. He'll do fine. Like you said, at least he's doing it for the love of the hobby and not for the dollar signs. Though Im sure he's getting a shit ton to help pay for his college from these videos. Im not mad about itn good for him for finding his hussle. Wish I would have had the charisma at the time tk start a channel and do the same thing. Im too far gone now, though. No one wants to watch someone pushing 30 repeating the same opinons everyone else has. Like you said.

>Fuck you, I just watched the whole fucking video for this quote and did not find it.
*laughs*

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (375x375, 39K)

Being a dude in his thirties with no kids and a girlfriend whose only addiction is McDonalds, Id say good for him.

Attached: 1571020074129.jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

>looked at it and he's actually referring to racism
Hmm...well, he's not as based as I'd hoped but at least he's not a trannyfag

Im really confused, the only time I rememeber Bootsty being in anything noteworthy was when he was the annoying klutz character in Board James. Why does everyone love this faggot so much?

I wish I'd have started on YouTube back in 2007 when my high school counselor asking me what I was going to do with my life and I spent 15 minutes telling her how online media was the next big thing, especially youtube. She told me it wasn't but I could do it as a hobby. I tried to round up my buddies to make shit, as autistic as it might have turned out, but we never actually did. Always kick myself for that 13 years later. It's part of why I'm so into youtube still I think. It's interesting to watch people evolve in their "craft", and the varied shit on there is endless. It's too late for me too, 30 this year, engaged with no time to be talking to myself in a room.

Attached: 1571012024755.jpg (1199x673, 128K)

That guy was based. Especially when he looked up the characters skirt in the fighting game on J&MM

watch the james & mike videos with him, he's funnier and better at video games than both of them combined.

They had started featuring him in more and more content, gave him his own video series where he showed you how to beat hard NES games, and then just disappeared. People I guess were just starting to get attached to him.

Its funny in retrospect how had we just ignored the people nay-saying bullshit that we dreamed about, we probably would be way more successful than we are. Really speaks volumes how one projection you put on someone could change the whole course of their lives. Goes to show, this is why the greats became greats besides the criticisms people pushed on them. Too bad you only ever figure this out in life in retrospect, huh?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-24-20h01m54s306.png (640x480, 363K)

Yep, the people that don't get dissuaded are the only ones that wind up mega millionaires that get to do whatever the fuck they want forever. If I'd have had just a bit more drive back then, I could've done something, and I knew it was coming because I'd seen the progression from the late 90s till then. It's fun to daydream about, and I don't regret my life trajectory, but I do have to admit I resent the dumb bitch telling me my ideas were unrealistic and that I should just go to college instead. Thankfully I avoided that meme and I'm not like my friends, buried in debt they'll likely never dig from.

Attached: heavy breathing.gif (456x480, 846K)

If thats true, why didnt he just make a spin-off channel continuing his review videos? Its not like cinemassacre "owns" his gaming opinions. Last I heard all he does now is bitch on twitter about politics.
I really dont get how people with a following just abandon shit. Reminds me of Spoony. Like what the fuck. You literally have a cash cow to talk about shit you love. Most office workers with college debt would kill for that position. Retarded.

Its okay. I had a teacher in high school tell me I was going to work at mcdonalds. Now, Im almost done with college (yes, I started late) and am looking at internships to be a studio producer. Fuck him. He was a bitter high school teacher. Anything to make theirselves feel better about their own lived. You gotta remember, everyone is selfish. Everyone wants to feel like theyre better than everyone else.

I was one of those people that was a 4.0 GPA all the way up until the end of Freshmen year where I just stopped trying and wound up barely passing everything because it was all dull bullshit. I don't regret it, but I got my fair share of being asked what I even think I'm going to do with my life and what job I'm planning on doing. None of it ever came from actual concern, and frankly my life is awesome now and I'm glad I didn't fall for their bullshit.

apparently he is lazy, probably why they fired him.

Attached: 1572532266464.jpg (640x765, 76K)

...was never good

I hate them so much bros

Would actually be pretty kino if they cut out all the childish bullshit. Hearing them actually make fun of faggots and trannies and shit is incredibly based but it's boiled down by their unfunny "make loud noise" shtick

Why?

Attached: GqVuswA.gif (300x252, 717K)

james needs a vacation.

get away from all this stupid gay shit and just go back to editing documentaries or whatever it was he used to do. he's earned it.

Fuck off, Mike.

Attached: what the fuck.webm (382x444, 38K)

is it true mike is big

Redpill me on Mike Matei. Is he based or cringe?

Attached: 1579055023724.jpg (600x800, 62K)

The most kino cinemassacre gif ever made.

Based. Redditors were meming that his cock was small. So what does he do? Posts his fat 10 incher to the cinemassacre subreddit. Many-a soi boys an heroed that day.

Cringe. Ego is too big

Attached: 1571277248848.webm (300x446, 103K)

Also, El Bandito. One google search of that phrase should solve this riddle.

>Oneyplays...

...is a blithering moron who thinks he's some amazing artist despite having never made anything but flash cartoons 15 years ago

I can't watch him because all of his paid friends are lisping lilting faggots.
I can't stand their voices and the matter of fact way they discuss their various phillias

Mike is trash.

What is this?

Ross/Game Dungeon will always be kino

>Is Scott truly our last hope? Our last bastion of hope for gaming kino?
Fuck no.

Attached: Unimpressed Mike.png (301x406, 279K)

No-one gives a shit about you Mike. We all know you start these threads

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Attached: 1580449172208.jpg (678x861, 86K)

his dong takes up half that bed so its good she made a big one

That was nice of her to do

lol Mike is based

What in the holy fuck is this?

Forced meme from a gay subreddit thats really mad that AVGN broke katfabe

A vacation from what? His bitch wife and potato kid? He barely works as it is. The Screenwave fatties choose what to review, write the scripts, work the camera, and edit all the videos now. James is just an actor letting these losers leach off his name.

Does anyone else kind of just hate James at this point? He doesn't care, resents his fans and the money they bring him, plays lapdog to a fat wife and just doesn't fucking doing anything of note anymore.

Dude was handed a golden ticket and got his movie and some fame and a nearly lifetime of money, but he can't fucking be grateful for everything he has.

Attached: a_good_an_thread.jpg (476x373, 34K)

Checked. James is so fucking lazy and pathetic at this point. He doesn't give a fuck and is just coasting on his past success. Really sad, honestly.

Attached: 1523498308994.png (609x611, 645K)

GOTTA GO FAT

Attached: WAY PAST COOL.png (640x360, 173K)

is it true the basement/avgn room is just a set now?

>le funni noise xD

this

who's the worst screenslob?

Attached: slobdrunk.png (1967x1420, 1.61M)

God I want Erin to crush my face with her thighs

Attached: 1506985397679.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

>justin
Looks the worst, interrupts the worst, has the worst takes. Only redeeming factor is he makes truthniggers seethe, but that's something they all do.

wow i didn't know that guy was so based

Taco meat sealed in plastic baggies that have been left sitting on the counter for a few days, with a light mix of sweat and feet

I like Scott. I don't find him particularly funny or anything, but he's a talented kid and I see him going places. He should probably do less skits though. But hey, if he's having fun, then that's all good.

Sseth is quintessential Yea Forums-core. His videos are never boring and he always find some way to completely surprise you. Top tier stuff.

Also, I like Angry Joe because he's top tier normalfag stuff. He's just this consumershit normal gaymer guy who is very honest about what he likes and dislikes. It's funny to shit on Joe, but I think he has his market segment pretty much zeroed in and I appreciate that.

Mathewmatosis is hidden YouTube kino.

It's never going to happen. The old guard will call it quits as these independent video makers get worn out and their quality decreases. Theyll just get replaced with corporate shit and shills. Google fucked us all and let TV networks reestablish themselves and their shows through their platform, its only going to get worse, theres no going back to the 2007 golden era of the site

As a kid, the dream job was to just get paid playing video games. Of course parents and everyone laughed it off, but look at how viable that is for some streamers now. I feel the same way as you do user...lesson learned, dont listen to boomers when it comes to anything tech/internet related

Attached: whatsthatsmell.png (1440x783, 1.56M)

Gamesack and Sseth

Like salty bags of sand

Down The Rabbit Hole when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

the only PR the fatties of Screenwave got is coming on here shitfaced at 3am to say how BASED they all are. Ya’ll are universally hated, quit lying to yourselves

>not watching based soiboi LJN defender
Probably the last gaming channel with passion behind it still there.
James always said he was much more of a moviebuff anyway.

All of those channels suck and are made for ADHD zoomers

Thats because he wrote most of it and its based off him.

He was never in an avgn episode to begin with. The only important thing on the channel. He’s meaningless anyway.

Because he is lazy and doesnt care at all about video games. He has said on twitter he doesnt play them.
He knew James and Mike had built their own big channel and came crawling along 6 years into it. “hey guys remember me yer good buddy from college? give me a show”

Mike threw his ass out.

After Mike decided “fuck youtube”. Hired the “slobs” and left forever to stream games.

All while collecting his checks while he has to do almost nothing for youtube now. Except play games with James once a month.