Your move creep

>Your move creep
How do you respond?

Attached: RoboCop.1987.Remastered.Directors.Cut.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x265.HEVC-PublicHD.mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1040, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cqzIuzTb_8
youtube.com/watch?v=8-e3LziX4CU
youtube.com/watch?v=XWREpTh9SgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IoavfE6TCbw
youtu.be/J8_O82bbOus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSPzsV2YN6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2z8tQqZG8gI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvqDaFpXeM
youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI
youtube.com/watch?v=2J8mkHUsiXY
youtube.com/watch?v=I2JSXKFWqGI
youtube.com/watch?v=HcGNqrAtsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=5QNaoJcg5lk
youtube.com/watch?v=y9K0SzFIf4A
youtube.com/watch?v=RuV4rzRJyCo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitches leave

Attached: clarence.jpg (702x441, 33K)

I bust a fresh move right there and leave that chromedome looking stale.

based

How do you stop him?

Attached: RoboCop.1987.Remastered.Directors.Cut.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x265.HEVC-PublicHD.mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1040, 689K)

Cum on his visor

youtube.com/watch?v=9cqzIuzTb_8

>call murphy

Attached: georgecarphone.jpg (342x386, 28K)

by moving

run away since hes pretty slow while not committing any crimes that would justify him using lethal force on you

though if hes drawn on you youre pretty screwed since 1. youre a dangerous criminal 2. he basically cant miss 3. the gun will blow out most of your organs

NxF7

DICK JOOOONES

*breathes in*
N

Call him "ironbutt", "boner", or maybe, if I'm brave enough, "asshole".

He can very easily shoot you without lethal force, he's a cyborg with exact shooting.

I fuckin' love that guy

Attached: robert cop.jpg (1379x729, 95K)

you're terminated fucker then hit him with my prepared log trap

Tell him his is a butt I would dearly love to kick, and the next time I will.
Then surrender for arrest. But I've (hopefully) successfully saved face.

Incredibly based.

You are one bad motherf-

-grabs him by the throat-
back the fuck off?!?

"kisses the cute secretary"

>boner
This joke fly by my hear when I was a kid

One of the best parts of Twin Peaks as well.

Smugly point out he might want to put bullets in that gun of his, then open my hand in a theatrical manner to drop six bullets from a revolver on the ground with a loud clatter. Then I will notice with a very slight frown that his gun is not a revolver at all, and for a moment I will ponder whose gun it was I disarmed earlier, before he shoots me in the head, and I die with a rather stupid looking confused look on my face.

Ah, fuck you!

To stop Robocop, I have to BECOME Robocop!
>shoot myself in the head

youtube.com/watch?v=8-e3LziX4CU

CLARENCE!

Attached: robert cop.jpg (1915x1035, 484K)

IIIII loove you!

Attached: OddballFragrantBillygoat-size_restricted.gif (336x252, 2.31M)

What is Yea Forums opinion about this movie?

Attached: RoboCop.1987.Remastered.Directors.Cut.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x265.HEVC-PublicHD.mkv_snapshot_01. (1920x1040, 657K)

all time great

youtube.com/watch?v=XWREpTh9SgQ

I do this dance and Robocop is so impressed by my awesome moves that he shoots himself in the head and lets me go free

Action sci-fi masterpiece

Attached: bitches.jpg (600x388, 22K)

literally my favorite movie

I check.

For me it's rowboatcop

Attached: 1582308468412.jpg (720x826, 69K)

Nice fishin', son. What's your name?

sometimes Yea Forums is alright

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Great. Just saw it for the first time the other day.

I love how simple it is, and how small the scope of the plot is. He doesnt save the city or defeat a super villian or anything. He just figures out himself and kills some bad dudes.

and they are some bad dudes

Attached: Death by USB.jpg (400x229, 24K)

Inform him he is really RoboDOPE, and place my hands on my hips with a broad smile, awaiting his crushing defeat.

>How do you stop him?
youtube.com/watch?v=IoavfE6TCbw
In Robocop 2 they made it look like it really isn't that hard at all.
You just gotta set the right trap.
The problem is when braindead thugs try to take him out like you would take out a regular cop... obviously bullets, knives, and punches have little to no effect on him, but honestly if you just think outside the box a little bit he's not so tough.

Attached: 030122_robocop203[1].jpg (400x225, 18K)

I whip my dick out

Attached: 1582845707566.png (720x952, 245K)

I love how stilin' he shoots bad guys
youtu.be/J8_O82bbOus

Ricochet shot in the beginning of the 2nd one was cool too. 2nd one had a lot of qualities.

Attached: ThankYou.gif (240x133, 259K)

Yeah I love movies from the 80's and the decades when New York was a complete crime-ridden shithole with a red light district near times square and you couldn't walk through central park without getting fucking mugged, it inspired so much media.
Everything from comics where Spiderman would stop muggers to movies that predicted that it would get to the point where Escape From New York got, even Predator 2 with the huge outright guerilla war in the streets of LA, Detroit in Robocop falling the fuck apart, it was all so gritty and grim like society was going to fucking collapse any second soon and turn into a MadMax wasteland.
Then the 90's happened and those kinds of movies just kind of faded away.

Attached: bbb53f44f987cf7d1638e79e5b232f7b[1].jpg (350x288, 32K)

Yeah well the fucker basically had aimbot and Godmode so he was pretty badass

It doesn't really make sense that he got nerfed so bad, in the first movie they shoot two different rockets at his sedan as well as multiple magazines of small arms fire and his paint isn't even chipped.

The set-up looks like a goofier version of what Red Foreman did to him in the first movie, so it's dumb he would fall for literally the same bait twice. I have a feeling the rest of the movie is just as bad.

Pop 3 .45 slugs into his human mouth. Then light up a big stogie.

Unfortunately for you behind that mouth is metal, it's just a face mask.

i found a bug in robocop's program

Attached: jGeto.jpg (2048x1536, 528K)

So they just stretched his old face over a robot head? For some reason I thought he had a human head and brain. What sick fucks decided to steal his face. That's some SciFi Texas chainsaw kind of twisted.

>I have a feeling the rest of the movie is just as bad.
It suffers from the fact that he was becoming popular and they wanted to sell toys so it's definitely not as gory as the first,there's still some murder and a little kid gets smoked but nothing as graphic as ED-209 tearing that guy to shreds or as savage as Red shooting off that guy's legs and leaving him with a live grenade.
They wanted to make it bigger and better and they bring out an even bigger robot than Ed-209 for him to fight and it just doesn't work as well as the first movie did.
I'd still watch it if you haven't.

Attached: robocop2_still02_756_426_81_s[1].jpg (756x426, 44K)

To make him more human looking

I think 2 is actually more mean spirited than 1. It's 3 where it went all kiddy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KSPzsV2YN6Q

NSFW

Yeah I suppose. Poor Murphy. Could you imagine being trapped in that machine body like that?

Just like your wife, bitch.

Attached: 1579046270057.png (163x206, 68K)

Moon him.

How did OCP not think of that?

Oh yeah watch the scene right after Red and his gang murder him.
I love how nonchalant they are, even giddy about tearing a fucking man apart. Absolutely savage, they treat him like he's a fucking piece of meat, something they can play with completely dehumanizing him, and that's the point.
He's no longer a human being, he's a fucking product they can package and sell.
Red and his gang might look like the bad guys but honestly OCP is the real villain complete with that old man president they have.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFvqDaFpXeM
>Kinney gets torn to fucking shreds by ED-209
"Dick, I am very disappointed"
"I'm sure it's only a glitch"
And they're more worried about the setbacks and costs to the project than a fucking man just being savagely and gruesomely murdered.

Attached: ed209+opps[1].gif (499x271, 872K)

Attached: tmnt dance.gif (300x225, 608K)

none of these 80s action movies had enough substance for 3 films and they go bad quickly

I'm pretty sure he has no sense of touch or taste, they didn't account for him getting his memory back, they just wanted his brain for reasoning and decision-making and tried to erase the rest.
Imagine being completely numb never feeling the touch of a woman or the taste of an ice cold coca-cola just an empty numb shell.
No wonder so many guys went crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=NJIjNs_s2NI

Attached: EcstaticDefiantCoelacanth-size_restricted[1].gif (444x250, 981K)

>they made this to honor him

Attached: 1575802486675.png (481x454, 404K)

I LIKE IT

I can...feel them, but I can't remember them.

Thats just corporations/business in general, they are just better at hiding it now.
Its ALWAYS about the money.

based

I disagree, the first one especially had a real anti-consumerist message and explored to what extreme faceless corporations can take shit.
You have the parody commercials where they have a car they literally call the 6000 SUX and they pit it against Godzilla to show how gigantic, impractical, and bloated the fucking thing is
Then you have OCP execs just kind of blowing off a guy getting torn to shreds by a giant robot right in front of them, and they're more worried about how much the stock is going to drop if they don't have the robot done in time.
The corrupt dick jones doing business with literal murderers and psychopaths to do his dirty work
It's a very gritty and realistic look at what extremes capitalism can take, the cocaine-fueled orgie lifestyle of wall street yuppies.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 12K)

Whenever I fail to get it up in a timely manner
>Dick, I'm very disappointed

The one who tears his face off reminds me of a the jetpack demon from Doom

Murray.

FUCK man I feel so tense now

Murphy is dead, this robot only has his memories, but is not "him"

>It's a very gritty and realistic look at what extremes capitalism can take, the cocaine-fueled orgie lifestyle of wall street yuppies.

It's a complete product of its time. Verhovan knew exactly what he was doing, from the commercials to the corporate cronies.

As a kid I though his tie has his face ripping apart which scared the HELL out of me

It does have his brain I think

But Murphy died, is not the same person

I fucking love this shot so much

Drop down my ghetto blaster and start tearing it up.

It is just me or they always hired cute ladie as extras in 80s movies?

Attached: RoboCop.1987.Remastered.Directors.Cut.1080p.BluRay.DTS-HD.MA.5.1.x265.HEVC-PublicHD.mkv_snapshot_00. (1920x1040, 1.04M)

Obviously not if he was able to recover some of his memories. They simply wiped his mind of memories but it's still him.
Begs the question, if you lost your memory would you still be you?
If you died and your heart stopped and the doctors resuscitated you would you not be you anymore?
Remember in real life that convict that was in prison with a life sentence about a year ago and he had a heart attack or something and was resuscitated after dying and wanted to argue in front of a judge that he had served his life sentence since he had technically died before being brought back?

They actually kept quite a bit of him, to the point that he has to eat as well. All his limbs are robotic

Attached: 6a01348660b2b3970c014e865b2000970d-pi[1].jpg (400x217, 15K)

>awesomely designed costume with accompanying sfx
>perfect acting from weller

it's nice to know this absolute masterpiece will never be topped.

I'm pretty sure they got them from cocaine-fueled casting couch parties
The 80's were fucking wild man, everybody talks about the 70's and 60's but we hit some kind of peak debauchery in the 80's

>it was literally still murphy in there. that is like the single solitary point of the movie user. ghost in the machine and all that shit.

Have you seen the dilemma of cloning or teleportation? is something like that, this machine has the brain and memories from a person that died, the entity of that person is far gone, but the memories are intact, so they brainwash and keep the "human" decision making, but is not the same human as before
Just like if you make a clon of yourself an somehow transfered your memories to the clon, if you die you are not going to teleport to the clon, you are dead

I'm pretty sure it has his brain. That's why he recovers his memories. So he is trapped in some kind of gnostic hell reality for the 3 films.

Y-You too...

The fucking movie was brutal, man
Kenny getting ripped to shreds in a bullet hailstorm by ED209
Murphy getting his fucking hand shot off and executed
That fucker that gets hit by a wave of industrial bullshit and walks around looking like the fucking toxic avenger before splattering on that guy's car when he gets hit
No way they'd allow anything remotely close to that nowadays.
Between this and The Fly melting a fucking dude's hand with his vomit you have nightmare fuel for fucking years.
80's movies were fucking badass, I really do miss them.

Attached: emil_4[1].jpg (350x263, 31K)

Maybe im wrong too, I got the fact from that scene were the doctors say that he died at 6 pm, then OCP got his brain and started doing shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2J8mkHUsiXY
I was waaaay to young when I watched this bullshit.
It will haunt me forever.
Good times.

In the case of RoboCop it doesn't work that way. He is alive and his soul resides inside the machine. They kept enough of his organic body so he is a cyborg. If your taking it from a materialist athiest standpoint I can understand your reasoning but it's flawed. I don't think we will be able to transfer our consciousness into a computer anyways. RoboCop is a cyborg not a clone or a machine that had his consciousness inserted into it.

with the ending of the first film you see how truly based murphy is, he has come to accept and embrace his fate. there is no helping it, he just twirls and holsters his gun and saunters off like the hero he was always destined to be, seemingly impervious to the evils and injustices of the world. a literal knight in shining armor.

the whole gnostic hell thing was the point of the 2nd movie, you can't take such damaged goods and put him in a robot like that, he'll still be a fucking asshole.

Also this fucking scene
youtube.com/watch?v=I2JSXKFWqGI
So you guys know they figured out kids were watching this shit and they made a cartoon and a full toy line right?
I even had the robocycle!

Attached: Robocop_UltraPolice_Robocycle[1].jpg (483x438, 213K)

Yeah I recall that as well. Depends on how " dead " he was. I think when they turned him into a cyborg his soul returned to his organic body parts. I guess an argument could be made that all that was regained where his memories and that humans are nothing but organic machines or determined machines. I don't believe in that materialist athiest view though.

Nice. I'll have to rewatch the second movie. I only reminder the first one and the third one. Damn number three is a stupid movie but it's so bad it's good.

Well then I was wrong, this changes my perspective of the film, I thoughtit was more like a story of a robot that slowy got the memories from a deceased guy, and then it realized that it was just a robot with implanted memories that still hurt him because he fused with Murphy
One key for this statement was from that scene that Robo ask Lewis "Murphy has a family, what happened to them?" hence Robo is not using "I" but "he"

>figure sold separately
Fuck off

2 has some really goofy shit in it, but it still manages to be pretty good.

lol you didn't grow up in the 80's like did, I take it?
Back when everything kids watched was pretty much just there to sell you toys.
To be fair it was a lot of fun shit and a lot of excellent quality animation.
Thundercats were the shit and there were so many awesome cartoons that just got you hyped, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcGNqrAtsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=5QNaoJcg5lk

And want a really obscure cartoon I loved when I was really little?
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9K0SzFIf4A
Of course you could buy all the vehicles and action figures separately.
Growing up in the 80's was badass man

Attached: Jayce_and_the_Wheeled_Warriors_9795[1].jpg (400x568, 81K)

A’s based as it gets

Oh yes. So In the end robocop gained sentience in one way or the other. I always thought it was from his human parts and that he realized he isn't really Murphy anymore because he is trapped in his robotic body and has no way to escape so he must embrace it.

>Yfw you hide behind some chick & he shoots between her legs & explodes your cock

Watched it yeears ago as a teen having no idea what it was about. Fucking loved it.

Nah man I mean this shit has always being like that, it happened before, it happens now and ill happen in the future
I was so frustated when toys had that little message
Nice childhood, I briefly experienced it, but I came too late for that

Yeah he even gives up on trying to get back to seeing his wife and son.
That scene where he goes back to his house and sees it up for sale and he starts getting memories of what his life used to be like, that has some real feels to it man
youtube.com/watch?v=RuV4rzRJyCo
Realizing he'll never hold her or his son again, that yeah he's a fucking hero and a knight in shining armor and all that but he's also a fucking freak, made of metal, unable to touch or taste, he'll never feel a cool summer breeze on his face again or the touch of a woman or the taste of a good bourbon on ice.

or have sex

Well technically he can, but he's not going to feel anything.
It'll be like fucking a girl with a dildo but never actually feeling your dick in her or feeling her in any way

Rambo & Highlander were also R-rated & got kids cartoons, so did a bunch of other 80s movies that werent geared towards kids

sex is pleasure, and pleasure is feeling, so yeah he can´t have sex

Oh boy this scene man
>Can you do that dad?
Yes he can boy.. yes he can...

GO ROBO!

[pointing] That's for you!

Was the first rated R movie I ever saw and it's still one of the best films ever made

>Book him!
>What's the charge?
>...he's a shitposter.

Attached: 5468cf67-5fb5-4722-bd20-f4fd6832017d_screenshot.jpg (890x480, 31K)

based

Attached: the Chinese Fireball.png (858x856, 435K)

>Just give me my fucking router reset

Attached: my fucking phonecall.png (680x367, 273K)