What did hogwarts students use this for?

What did hogwarts students use this for?

Attached: D4917CD5-0382-4F09-A9F5-308FF528AD98.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

what happens to all the potions brewed by students? do they sell the potions in the market?

>not fit for muggle consumption
holy fucking based

they didn't. It's pretty much illegal

In the books, cleanup at the end of class involves casting vanish on the potions.

furry orgies

You can turn your best friend into a girl and fuck them, taking turns

It's not gay if your bro's a chick. No worry about pregnancy either once he shifts back.

If only there was a Polyjuice Potion with a hair from an actual good intellectual property for this movie instead one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

If I were running the school I would let them be sold for fundraising purposes or something, like how they do it for pottery classes
Where do things go when they're vanished?

it makes your pee pee the big pee pee

I'm sorry but this time it's not based.

Sex
Imagine the run of the mill school slag turning into the hottest piece of preteen witch ass.
Or for the truly kinky, Furries.

A couple of 12 year olds who are are able to brew it in a dirty bathroom, you have to believe the older students were making it all the time.

The books and movies go to lengths to explain that the potion is super difficult to make, requires ingredients that are extremely hard to obtain, and would result in expulsion if caught. It sounds like a lot of effort and risk to go to just for a bit of an improved fug, especially if you've already got a partner who is down for fucking. What's more, we're talking about a magical society that can make cosmetic corrections very easily (eg. Hermione getting her teeth shrunk), love/attraction potions, and probably has relatively easy access to any sorts of illusion charms that could do a poor-mans version of the Polyjuice Potion. Going for the "real thing" over any of these other solutions just seems like a massive ball ache.

How does one make Moaning Myrtle fuckable though. Is there a spell or potion that can make her solid, at least for a short time?

regular students wouldnt make it because it was super hard to make

its like making LSD in your dorm. 99.99% of people wouldnt be able to pull it off, but that one kid that could would make HELLA bank

The ghosts aren't solid but they do feel like something. You'll know if one is inside you and vice versa.

>Where do things go when they're vanished?

The caster's asshole.

If a male impregnates another guy polyjuiced as a female, what happens with the pregnancy after he turns back to normal?

It turns gay and kills Dumbledore

>tfw you'll never force your friend to take a few swigs and turn into a hot bitch and rape them