Now go home and get your fuckin podracer

Now go home and get your fuckin podracer

Attached: 5CE8DA87-7488-4187-9185-41353967451A.png (410x546, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWfqoXIMD_g
vocaroo.com/d4yE2KYehQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He never had the makings of a Jedi master.

>OH N-

Attached: 310F9FAB-79D7-4194-A57F-99C50D4E1768.jpg (1200x676, 86K)

MOTHER FUCKIN MOTTI YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

KEEP HIM HERE TARKIN KEEP HIM HERE

WUDU HIDE?
OVA HEAH

Jabba might have moved slow, but that was only because Jabba didn't have to move for anybody.

Attached: Jabba-The-Hutt_b5a08a70.jpg (960x540, 104K)

>meeting to discuss real technical shortcoming of most expensive weapons system in galaxy
>turns into pissing match
you have to blame Tarkin

Attached: 1582112906835.jpg (1080x1426, 252K)

How am I funny? Funny how, like a gungan?

Attached: 54578482-BBDF-4D4C-96C0-011DC77A5759.jpg (2029x1111, 326K)

Just, you know...the way you spin around!

A lot of tough guys in that room

Based

>Chased by Imperials? Fuck you, pay me.

>It was revenge for the senate, and a lot of other things. And there was nothing that we could do about it. Palpatine was a made man and Mace wasn't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the Sith. It was real dark side shit.

>You know.... just the way you reappear in the latest movie with absolutely zero explanation as to how you were able to seemingly resurrect yourself from the dead only to wait for the official novelization to reveal that you were a clone. Funny.

You're awful, Vader.

I guess you are a Forcey guy!

lol

youtu.be/BWfqoXIMD_g

Attached: lol.png (850x479, 401K)

See to Greedo, Anakin being made a Jedi master was like we were all being made a Jedi master.

BASED Admiral Motti poster

Mace Windu was always crazy. Instead of getting rid of Palpatine like he was supposed to, he got stoned, went to his girlfriend's and by the time he woke up, Palpatine had already broadcast order 66 throughout the whole galaxy.

Attached: Mace Windu.png (512x218, 154K)

It was among the Hutts. Real bantha poodoo shit

this nigga looks like a mix of peter sarsgaard and that smug accountant from dark knight

>What the fuck is so funny about me?

Kek

huh...

Based

>Awful, how am I awful?

>POE DAMERON IS AN ASS MUNCHA

Attached: 9918CEC3-0E82-4842-8B37-D7F6757E315C.png (1306x1916, 2.83M)

Reposting this classic: vocaroo.com/d4yE2KYehQs

Whatever happened to Darth Plagieus, that’s what I’d like to know.

Attached: 4B6F6714-86B5-4C61-8272-D7EBD924D66B.jpg (856x482, 105K)

>THAT’S RIGHT COCKSUCKA, GO BACK TO NABOO

Attached: 612BF5E4-1742-4B8B-8D7D-6C43CA098B3E.png (1640x816, 2.12M)

Based vocaroo user

> >To tell you the truth Luke your father was a dick. Always defying orders, always putting our lives in danger. Hell he even tried to have sex with his apprentice a few times. But when he got caught he acted like we were crazy. I would have been fine, had he not done the same thing with your mom. That’s right, he got married behind the Jedi council’s back, and thought we were stupid enough to not notice it. Every time I would try to bring it up he would call me a “fag” and throw a tantrum. Then he started going crazy after a few bad dreams, killed Dooku—which I’m pretty sure is a war crine—killed Mace Windu, and even some fucking kids. When his wife and I try to talk him down, he goes crazy and chokes her out, like a fuckin lunatic. I kept trying to talk to him but he started babbling slogans at me.
>So I let him have it. 13 years of pent up rage and frustration, 13 years of dealing with backtalk from a kid you rescued from slavery. I went all out. I told him it was the high ground, but from a certain point of view that was bullshit. I just wanted to cut his limbs and watch him writhe in pain, to suffer like I suffered while dealing with his bullshit for 13 years. I even told him I loved him like a brother to add salt to his burning wounds.
>Go on, ask me if I regret it. I don’t.
>Anyway, after that I left, and he became a cyborg mass murderer. He was a piece of shit then, and a piece of shit now.
>And he was a good friend.

Attached: 8B9D3FE1-6B72-4578-AEEC-D618B0CC4D7E.jpg (839x361, 20K)

>On Naboo, dinner was always a big thing. Anakin did the prep work, and he had this system where he'd cut the pears so thick you could float them across the table with just a bit of space magic. It was a very good system.

Attached: 1_9yt88mpzNAlKG6bGcQzyng.png (1376x816, 774K)

>Don't put too many onions in the salad

On Mustafar, the high ground was always a big thing. Obi-Wan had this system for cutting off limbs where he'd slice them so thick that the stump body would ignite on the ground with just a little spark. It was a very good system.

Attached: CompassionateHarmlessGourami-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.29M)

LOL

>Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your SNEED devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebel's hidden fort...

Attached: motti.jpg (640x359, 31K)

I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a lightsaber to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.

Is that the chick from Wayne?

Yes, but I first knew her as Katie from Big Time Rush.

thats good

OHHHH

Based