An unironic cuckold is one of the best characters in television and film

An unironic cuckold is one of the best characters in television and film.

How do you explain this?

Attached: Monarch_2.jpg (1920x1080, 714K)

swinger actually

Implying those aren't cuckolds. Women get sex 1000x easier especially if they're dr girlfriend.

Also it was only one time and he didn't enjoy it as much as he thought he would.

I don't know. The rumors of Dr.Mrs.The Monarch being a MtF probably reduced her odds compared to a regular woman. We the viewer are only as attracted to her as we are because we know she's a woman

>dr girlfriend
>woman

This show is absolute boring cringe

Kys zoomer

You're boring cringe with a remark like that, fag

I've been watching Adult Swim since its inception you silly fag. Kys for enjoying absolute garbage with flat humor, lame annoying characters, and terribly uninspired animation

100% of Yea Forums can relate to the character

Yes

he likes to watch though

There is really a difference, though. If you're both cheating it's not cuckoldry. Swinging is based if done only occasionally. You're fucking someone else, she's fucking someone else, maybe you're fucking the same person. But the difference is one isn't left on the sidelines and doesn't have emotional leverage over the other. But don't get this confused with cringe polyamory.

Monarch is a legit big dick(confirmed by the writers) alpha so he's more of just a degenerate freak as opposed to some sissy inferior getting off on the idea of his woman with a better man.

Dale Gribble was the ultimate cuck.

Massive cope here. If you're wife/gf has sex with men other than you, you're a cuck.

Attached: 1450122417001.png (470x396, 133K)

Ayy, you really turned that around on me there
That's about as much wit as I'd expect to hear from a fan of this shit

imagine having a brain with no folds what so ever

You have mournful tits.

Attached: 1583159332694.jpg (469x468, 23K)

Attached: 4i39xq34goh41.jpg (801x767, 54K)

The only boring thing here is your shitty bait.

>"I don't care anymore. And frankly, I'm disgusted that my good name is being used for this... this... BOLOGNA!"

Attached: vb1.png (1269x705, 859K)

She is heat incarnate. When I met her, she looked like that girl Saffron from the band Republica. She had those red streaky things in her hair.

That's ridiculous, who would say such things? The woman is a delicate flower. That chode she's with, that's Phantom Limb. When he was in college, he was a scrawny little wuss. In a desperate attempt to be cooler than guys like me, he had his 12-year-old roommate create a machine that speeds up the muscle building process. The machine worked so well that every molecule in his extremities was accelerated beyond the speed of light. There were two side effects. One! He could mess up a guy just by touching him. And two! He became a humorless dick!

You think you're hot shit in champagne glass but you're cold diarrhea in a dixie cup

Classic

Going to need a source for that. I am an aficianato for characters wit canonically large penises

Writers are forced to introduce degeneracy into programs. Anytime a based character does something gross or sad, blame the elites who produce it.

Yeah thats a cuckold

imagine being this fucking dumb. terrifying.

>If you're both cheating it's not cuckoldry
oh yes it fucking is. if you have a woman and she fucks another man and you keep her around you are a certified C U C K

Anyone down for a "Rusty Venture"

only when he's given permission

Sure, I'll jerk off until my dick is all sore and red.

i do that all the time, got a rusty venture right now

Monarch is on record saying that he only tried cuckolding one time and felt pretty shitty afterward, everything else has been a mutual give and take for the both of them.

Great show, but tgey are dragging it now.

Okay. You're still a cuckold. Imagine being okay with your wife being dicked down by other men.

That’s what cuckolds call themselves to feel better about being cuckolds.