What is it about Dave that puts him leagues above every other comedian of this era? Is he a literal comedic genius...

What is it about Dave that puts him leagues above every other comedian of this era? Is he a literal comedic genius? Who could you ever compare him to in another form of media to even make an apt comparison? He's like the Da Vinci of standup.

Attached: dave-chappelle-tour-review.jpg (900x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F3c_-dde-wo?t=96
youtube.com/watch?v=2z3wUD3AZg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just based like that. Also he trascended to a place of full analysis without the disdain wich is what limited all his contemoraries or even his predecesors.

It's seeking objectivity in the name of humour from a pure place instead of seething with a theme.

He's funny but get off his dick. You sound like someone that cried when Kobe died.

>You sound like someone that cried when Kobe died.
I don't give a fuck about hoop ball, you sound like someone who just hates black people in typical exaggerated Yea Forums fashion and cant fathom someone praising one without some sort of cringy sjw ulterior motive. Grow up faggot.

Attached: ironic.png (323x176, 93K)

Because his comedy is strong enough to make a cultural impact. It will live on after he dies. Also he makes fun of trannies

Really stupid try to explain it but hey
I looked at him like people giving advice to younger ones. The older it gets the wiser it usually gets. With more experience as background and so on. The actual advice tends to get simpler tho. Just some simple sentence that rings true. Between all those hundreds of half truths or unneccessarily confusing tries to explain it theres this small, wise piece that is the best of them all.
Like cliches, they're so basic, so simple.
Same with archetypes.

Somehow connected that to dave, he says those really casual things that seem so obvious but simply arent. This really easy but humorous twist to some fundamental understanding of our situation at most times.

Jesus stop posting anytime Sir ESL

aite

audacity of dave chappelle
>>what if i was chinese but born in this nigger body?
>>well Renee, i'm not a nigger either
>said in the same special

Attached: 1582343132131.png (566x385, 191K)

Da Vinci is too much. He is the Michael Jordan of stand ups.

He says faggot and makes fun of trannies. And they cant get him because hes black. He knows this.

Bad bait thread, try harder and quit being a racist bitch

He come out Stew, and oh he disliked the bitches.
It was marvelous, Stew. Much better than what you do.

Attached: he come out stew.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

don't listen tot this incel bro

he's a black dude telling dark humor white jokes and gets away with it because he looks and acts black.

and i love him for it. it gives him a unique delivery and execution and no one can cancel him because he's black and is mostly right about all the shit he jokes about and the majority of people know that.

used to like Dave until he shat on Trump. fuck him

He's still really funny but he's lost a step. Also he's a bit too full of himself these days.

He and Chris Rock are like only comedians that make me laugh

Hes good, but only because he uses his niggertude to his advantage. It's easier to be funny when you can talk ghetto and say nigga.

His stories are honest and uniquely personal. It's a simple thing that's hard to do, yet he makes it look easy. It's almost like a swagger. You can't learn it, you just have it or don't, and those with swagger don't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks about them. They don't massage their truth to please anyone else.

Chapelle is also great at reading a room and mixing up the rhythm of his delivery. The importance of timing is becoming lost on people accustomed to overwritten, droning sitcoms and soapboxing comedians who would rather lecture and audience.

I feel like you could also say he has slower pacing and more serious subject matter. He’s up joking about the United States’ acceptance and treatment of transsexual people and the rest of the “alphabet people” rather than a pregnant lady twerkin in the club and her unborn baby peeks out of her pussy offering to sell you crack.

It's not about him being black. I like Chapelle a lot but you're acting like he's a fucking God.

I liked chapelle show and some of his old stand-up so gave sticks and stones a try and it was awful

Taking pot shots at trannies and gays isn't unique to Dave Chappelle.. jesus christ. You just like him because it makes you feel good to like a black comedian.

You probably are a white kid that grew up listening to hip hop and now act like very mumble rapper is fucking based. You probably liked Three Six Nine. You wear a Supreme hat. You are probably a faggot.

juicy smooyay

Hilarious. 10/10, truly groundbreaking.

>t. gay nigger tupac

Dave Chappelle is an edgy comedian that got angry because white people were laughing at his jokes and he couldn't take it anymore. he's a little bitch.

>Taking pot shots at trannies and gays isn't unique to Dave Chappelle
Of course he isn't the only one talking about transsexuals, just as there are many comedians who joke about sex. But there are comedians who joke about it in a very broad way, such that those joke are interchangeable with other comedy sets. Then there are comedians who relate personal experiences and how that drives their viewpoints. That's what Dave does, not just the jokes about transpeople (which I can take or leave), but throughout most of his set.

that was such a masterful bit, that and the bill cosby bits from his "first" new special

did you know dave is a mudslime? he's a hardcore anti-white hotep

He's not funnier than Norm desu.

Attached: Norm wat.jpg (352x387, 34K)

>Is he a literal comedic genius
Yes. But his best work is in the past also
youtu.be/F3c_-dde-wo?t=96

>He rapes, but he saves!

you'd have to be a really sensitive little faggot to think he's anti-white

his standup is not as good as chappelle show but it's better than most shit

Attached: marlo.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>his standup is not as good as chappelle show but it's better than most shit
His best skit has to be the Racial Draft.
youtube.com/watch?v=2z3wUD3AZg4