Character pours orange juice

>character pours orange juice
>fills only 1/5 of the cup

Why are Americans like this?

Attached: 1514366666770.jpg (469x452, 39K)

I stack mine with ice

I often only fill half the glass, why do you need to drink so much juice OP?

>drinking an entire glass of juice
you know how much sugar that is? and you call americans fat..

The other fifth is vodka

>he doesn't pour a 1/2 OJ & 1/2 seltzer drink during the day in a highball glass and a 1/2 OJ & 1/2 amaretto in a tumbler with ice at night
You're missing out, fren

Attached: giphy (2).gif (200x200, 941K)

based

juice is bad for you

no pulp and just the sugar it's also very acidic

>That'll be $3.99 plus tip

>no pulp
Fag. I want to have to chew my juice I want that much pulp in it

>1/5 of the cup o Orange Juice
That fulfills your reccommended daily sugar intake, and anymore would put you over it. Reminder that orange juice that you buy from the store is basically equivalent to soda.

I you want an actual glass o OJ that isn't flavorless moldy pulp water, over a year old, and reflavored with a chemical flavor pack, squeeze it yourself.

just eat the fruit then

much better for you

>stay over gf's place
>wake up in morning and want to grab a glass of juice
>see orange juice carton, perfect
>pour myself a glass
>mybodyisready.jpg
>drink juice
>nearly spit it out, something tastes really off
>check date
>good for another month
>see label more closely
>"light orange juice with pineapple coocktail"
What the fuck is this shit???

for me, it's Sunny D

This is the first time I've ever seen someone recommend a bocce ball on Yea Forums. This place really is filled with actual boomers like me

Cool story bro.

typical retarded american who can't even into his own maths system

>gf has pineapple juice in the house
user, I...

Well, not necessarily up to the brim, but at least 2/3 of it. Unlike other drinks, for me the juice (especially orange juice) is very savouring and addictive and when I drink it I prefer to satisfy my thirst decently. Taking only several sips is like stopping halfway during sex or in the middle while you pee

>implying Coke or Pepsi has less sugar than an orange juice

do americans really hold their fork like this?

Attached: The Sopranos Season 3 Episode 06 - University.avi_snapshot_26.54_[2014.12.17_16.24.13].jpg (720x416, 31K)

I usually have juice as a side cup for breakfast

>tea, small cup juice, porridge/ cereal

name 1/5 of a movie where that happens

That actually sounds breddy gud. Never thought to combine the two together. I know I have orange juice, and I might have some amaretto somewhere. Im going to take a look and give it a try. You anons best not be memeing me

Enter the mind of a sick incel...

Only subhuman apes would ever think to hold a utensil that way. So you're really not wrong in your assumption.

Go on...

literally almost every movie/tv show with breakfast scenes

>1/2 OJ & 1/2 seltzer
what

It's good. Satisfaction guaranteed. I will reimburse you the half glass of orange juice and half glass of seltzer that otherwise would have been kept separate should you not enjoy them being combined together.

Pineapple juice is mainly used to make semen taste sweeter. So either user's gf has a penis, or she's cheating on him with someone who she gets delicious loads from.

>having pineapple juice can only mean you're trying to make your cum taste better
You've spent too much time on Yea Forums. Orange juice and pineapple are typical cheap alcohol flavors anyways

user's gf might just like the taste, especially like posted, it goes well with vodka, which is a pretty common drink combo, especially for girls

Only italian americans

Believe me, I do. I love me some fresh fruit.

I do this usually because I don't want a bunch of a cold drink before my coffee
Generally half the mug of orange juice then a full mug of coffee

Impressive. Very nice.

>not filling the remaining 4/5ths with vodka

Attached: 1573518079495.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

I would think you're trolling if I didn't just try one part lemonade/ one part seltzer just a couple weeks ago and loved it.

Attached: 37025950.335_image.png (600x800, 518K)

Orange juice usually comes in a small cup at a diner. I order a large with a separate cup of ice.

It's honestly one of my favorite drinks. I know taste is totally subjective, but if you liked it with mixing lemonade, orange juice and seltzer is at least worth a shot. Also, mixing it with amaretto like I posted earlier is really good too if you like amaretto and you're in the mood for something sweet

How much pulp do you like? High for me.

I can't believe Americans cut their food, put the knife down, then swap the fork hand and eat like that. What a stupidly inefficient process.

As an American, I agree wholeheartedly.

>go to IHOP
>order orange juice
>get 1/10th of a cup
>okay sir that'll be 12 dollars

Mein neger. Who else /GrovestandGang/

But I've been reading recently that pineapple acid is pretty nasty stuff.

I do this, but sometimes realise while doing it that I should just hold the knife in the other hand.

>he doesn't water down his orange juice
cringe

kek

Anthony Junior was literally retarded, he took Nitschke at face value for fuck sake

Your girlfriend is hosting bukkakes

I cut all my food at once and then begin to eat with fork in proper hand. We Americans aren't known for our restraint so I understand your point.

>eating scraps like a peasant
What next? Using your hands?