BRO PLEASE I'LL NEVER MAKE FUN OF DAS BOOT EVER AGAIN PLEASE!

>BRO PLEASE I'LL NEVER MAKE FUN OF DAS BOOT EVER AGAIN PLEASE!
>*whack*
>AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>I'M SORRY user NOOOOOOO! PLEASE I PROMISE I WONT DO IT AGAIN!! I WON'T TELL MOM ABOUT THIS PLEASE STOP

Attached: 1570506077046.jpg (720x720, 204K)

Attached: 1583059841870.jpg (378x568, 14K)

You never hit on the face, retard.

Das boot is shit

Attached: hQrtSiW[1].png (800x720, 249K)

I’m gay but women being degraded and having violence inflicted on them makes me hard. All because I had a single mother.

I'm not even gonna lie, bullying girls like this is so fucking satisfying. I used to think it was just some dumb shit retards in anime did but then I started treating my gf like shit and jesus christ, it is bliss. Now I do it to every girl I know, even my mother. I swear there is not a single thing more euphoric than seeing the reaction on a woman when you push her around or say something upsetting to her. I'd go as far as to say it's better than cumming. There's not even a downside to it, you just have to laugh afterwards and tell them you're joking then act nice for a bit and you're good.

Yes, stats don't lie

Give me 5 good reasons Das Boot isn't good

Attached: Lex Luthor.gif (500x200, 810K)

Hey look you posted a live action soijack

bros i love watching pics of anime girls being abused but irl i'm not a violent person, im quite the coward actually. the images dont get me hard they just give me a strange pleasure but it's only when its anime girls
am i unironically a psycho?

nah, it's pretty normal
as long as you dont want to do it to someone it's all cool

Attached: Bzg74IlCQAAdQq2.jpg (600x800, 84K)

Most more

all women deserve this.

Something tells me mom will notice

then why are you still punching her

>i'm not a violent person, im quite the coward actually
Yeah that's how it works. Your impotent rage is taken out on anime girls suffering because you're a chicken shit pussy who never stood up for himself.

See, I also like anime girls suffering and I'm also a coward, but at least I stood up for myself and am physically imposing to most people so I dont actually have to be tough

Sunk cost. May as well go all the way if the punishment is the same

please stop

no

Attached: sample-e5bb3fa7f8033f8f17d7b5c71daac668.jpg (800x800, 108K)

what tags should I be using?