CaST IT!

CaST IT!

Attached: 1560022944629.jpg (805x788, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/22/jon-malin-nazis-sjws-x-men-shell-beach/
boundingintocomics.com/2019/12/06/former-dc-comics-artist-ethan-van-sciver-comics-are-being-destroyed-by-the-sjw-taliban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>Jean Grey is one of the world's most powerful psions

>Jean Grey "fixes" Bobby Drake's brain so he "realizes" that he's "always been gay" and his decades of being written as interested in girls is just "a coping mechanism"

>Later, Jean Grey happens to "discover" that Scott and Logan are "gay for each other"

HMMMMMM

Attached: 1553394170577.jpg (296x446, 32K)

this makes me remember mall rats, were stan lee call the mc a weird fuck for being so interested in super heroes' dicks, this shit is basically the same.

Reminds me of this from Yea Forums. Obviously a Tumblr faggot, since lots of his takes are pretty wrong. But still, peak autism.

Attached: 1517184233475.png (1701x449, 56K)

This garbage should be thrown in a fire and everyone involved shot in the head.

So all that hostility between Cyclops and Wolverine for the past 50 years has just been because they're gay for each other? Fuck off.

>Jean cheats Scott with Logan and vice versa
>they get fed up with her shit and take the gay pill
wowzers

>I wonder what Jeans suit smells like after a long day of battling Magneto
>God I'd love to sniff Jeans pits
>I wonder what her feet taste like
>Oh god why is she looking at me like that
>I hope she didn't read my thoughts again professor x said he would kick me off the team if she heard me think them again
>Jean if you can hear me, I want to drink your piss

sniff

Attached: beastgasm.png (379x452, 223K)

There were signs... Yes there were.

Attached: 2-terriblypretty.jpg (679x299, 98K)

based

Jean never cheated on Scott. Wolverine flirting with Jean was always him being a perv. Claremont added a love triangle because he was mad at Marvel for ressurescting Jean, and wnating to get his revenge. Even then, she never fucked Logan. Scott cheated on Jean with a literal plastic whore, Frost, in Morrison's run.

I love that X-Men is Mutant Waco now.

>Muties on the Moon
Isn't the moon Inhumans territory? Where's Black Bolt in all this?

>2020
>still reading comics
You'd have a better time huffing exhaust fumes.

what the absolute fuck is wrong with americans?

At least Thor is a good comic from Marvel currently. It's back to being fun Thor with little to no SJW shit thrown in

Dunno, but Bowie seems to be wondering the same thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU
Don't say that to Yea Forums. For some reason they absolutely hate Cates and I don't know why. The guy writes fun edgeshit and there's no problem with it. It's Capeshit, what are they expecting? Venom battling Eldritch Monsters with Necroswords and Thor battlign Cosmic Storms or whatever IS cool. But those faggots would rather read about the exploits of a Mudslime Inhuman.

Didn't they hate each other?

Attached: 1567889927547.png (149x384, 155K)

I'm betting Wolvie is the bottom.

Yes, but according to fujo rules that means they want to fuck.

Scott was a Boyscout, Logan was a Rebel. They grew to have a sort of mutual respect and some kind of friendship. Then Logan got soft and Scott got radical and they got back to quasi-hating one another. Now all mutants are living on an island and are having orgies while proclaiming their superiority to everyone.
Heh.
Faggots cannot understand any relationships that don't boil down to fucking. Maybe because they come from broken homes.

Attached: RCO012_1582727042.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

>We should assemble a team...

jesus christ the art is terrible now, who the fuck would buy this. it looks like trash

>sex makes captain america uncomfortable

Attached: captain lol.gif (268x268, 2M)

Attached: ponderTheScent.jpg (480x853, 83K)

>he doesn't like Dodson's women
Fag.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNzQvNDQ2L2kwMi9BRE0wMDFfUFJWVy0yLmpwZw==.jpg (575x872, 250K)

>been reading Wolverine 2003
>first 20 issues have a lone wanderer Logan with gritty and real life situations
>issue 21 they change writers
>it instantly turns into capeshit
it was kino while it lasted, any other comics with this feel?

Attached: RCO003[1].jpg (988x1503, 475K)

its over lads

Lots of Capes are like that. You have runs or stories that break the mold and are legitimately good, making use of the characters, but eventually they revert back to their Caperoots. Think what you could do with a character like Iron Man, yet most of his stories are just typical Capeshit. Hypervelocity and The Inevitable are great Transhumanism stories. The Kanus run is a very good Cape version of spy & political drama. But the rest are just Capeshit with some boardroom drama going on in the background, when you could do so much more with such an idea.

Me as Wolverine, Hunter Schafer as Cyclops

Attached: 1554405730143.jpg (300x380, 34K)

Planetary is a great deconstruction of Fantastic Four and one of my favourite series.

I haven't read much of Cates but I love his status quo so far. He seems to be actually attempting to take things in interesting directions.

Disgusting

that wolverine seriously looks like Tom Cruise

Planetary is better than F4. I download a 80GB torrent a couple of months back and most of the stories were trash. I saved all the Doom & Galactus issues, and that was literally 2/3rds of theri recommended reading library. They spend most of the time bickering in the Baxter Building, the characters run in circles, the book turns into a soap opera and the "exploring" is dumbed down to just general shit you'd get from any 50s Space Age comic. The F4 are just kept around due to nostalgia. You could nuke them from the Universe, move their supporting cast as antagonists to Doom and the book following him would 1000 times better.
>Cates
He doesn't write any high-brow stuff, but his stories are just cool dudebro epic stuff. It's fun, and I don't mind it. It's Capeshit where literally 99% of stories have been told with those characters. I'll take his view of "if it works, don't change it" than the current drivel. I remember when Iron Man was supergenius billionaire James Bond. Now he's an AI of a clone of an AI of 3 merged people, who's adopted, and his father is a servant of Satan. Oh, and his "brother" is an autst who's battling the world's worst robot rebellion while having created AI copies of his parents. Thing's nuts.

why is Cyclops kneeing him in the dick.

That's what happens when you hire dyed hair SJW writers who don't even care about these characters and quite literally silence even the people who work in the industry if their point of view opposes that.
bleedingcool.com/2018/01/22/jon-malin-nazis-sjws-x-men-shell-beach/

boundingintocomics.com/2019/12/06/former-dc-comics-artist-ethan-van-sciver-comics-are-being-destroyed-by-the-sjw-taliban/

Attached: 14316448651094.jpg (400x386, 18K)

the level of garbage, emma frost can no longer use her old costume but they can show have a gay kiss in almost every issue between two men

Attached: 157642588990.jpg (1048x1390, 138K)

Jesus Christ, you're here too, you colossal faggot? I don't even disagree, you're just an obnoxious dick.

isnt that what gay guys do?

LMAO, this is the kevin feige work?

Hickman is a white straight man.

Wolverine is a top.
Bet he's hung like Shorty Mac.

Disney buy Pixar and Marvel comics for this?

Attached: 1582406377890.png (540x559, 447K)

kek

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 178K)

Yeah, Emma Frost is just covered in clothes these days.

Attached: EQSY9WoXsAE_1wR.png (680x551, 621K)

it looks lazy as fuck compared to what i grew up with. i mean panels with all white backgrounds, what the fuck is that.

Fuck off /pol/

This why Yea Forums laughs at you. Grow up /pol/

>comic obsessed manchild tells people to grow up

Attached: a4e7db5fc065c5c03b24534662ffeeb9013532292e3a3293d5a2621583900fcc.png (198x198, 75K)

Cyclops and Wolverine aren't having sex.

Jean Grey is fucking Wolveirne and Cyclops. Cyclops is okay with that because Jean lets him fuck Emma Frost on the side.

There is nothing in the comics about Cyclops and Wolverine being together.

Attached: 64645.jpg (1394x230, 165K)

I would agree with you until I saw you posted an anime reaction image. Now your post is just ironic.

FUCKIN FUJOS

But what does Jeans SMELL like?

>Yea Forums
a board that somehow manages to be worse than Yea Forums

HOLY SHIT YOU AREN'T MAKING STORIES INTERESTING JUST BECAUSE YOU ADD SOME BUTTFUCKING

She died twice. She probably smells like a corpse.

Soldier X done by that Russian duo was really fucking weird. Can't say if it's good or bad it's memorable.

Attached: comeonjakebelieveme.webm (832x720, 527K)

Why is Jean so evil?

Now it's perfect

Attached: smug_anime_girls.jpg (1000x1232, 223K)

Honestly, it's probably for the best. Logan and Scott might be better for each other than Jean ever was for either.

Wow, one panel in the last 2 years or more
WOW!!!

They really did it

Attached: 7266f4b43964dbced2754388162c6fcf.jpg.png (1496x2052, 155K)

The X-men comics are basically an unintentional illustration of the fall of western civilization.

Yes, she's covered from head to toe in every single other panel.

>not going for the most reasonable threesome answer
but again, this is capeshit

this is the truth

Yeah but logan's a manlet

They spent so much time importing your shitty ideologies.

No, you fuck off this planet.