Remember when being emo was a family crisis?

Remember when being emo was a family crisis?

Attached: mn4g3lwudtr11.jpg (359x359, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKH0XUjOq0o
youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw
youtube.com/watch?v=UzWhK9aBSbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics
youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI
youtube.com/watch?v=n7jPuQfkE9w
youtube.com/watch?v=CwcbQ-2vkfU
youtube.com/watch?v=vUgs2O7Okqc
youtube.com/watch?v=31JiNuD-gkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I REMEMBER EARTH CRISIS
I REMEMBER SPLITTING WIGS
DONT CALL IT A COMEBACK
MEAT IS MURDER
THEN I GUESS I'M MEAT
FUCK YOUR MOTHER WHILE YOU SUCKLE THE TEAT
SHE BEGS SHE RUNS SHE GOES NO FURTHER
BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO IS CALLED MURDER

It should have been when most emos had mental problems

Remember the character-gets-caught-with-drugs episodes sitcoms used to have and they have that moment when they get confronted and its eerily quiet

>*Dad becomes suspicious that something is up*
>"Now just what the hell is that smell?"
>*slams open teen son's door*
>*teen son gasps in panic as dad catches him smoking meth*
>*pregnant pause*
>"Son, let me get a hit of that fire."
>*dad takes a huge rip from the pipe and leaps with energy as Popeye the Sailor man theme and laugh track play over each other*

Attached: Earjack 2.png (1008x839, 92K)

Remember the 7th Heaven episode where Simon becomes a wigger and has to learn that rap music is misogynistic and evil

Attached: 132646.jpg (520x320, 24K)

>Mark, collars are for fags.

I unironically love 7th heaven. It's a world that does not exist and never can exist cause it's just too perfect. I want the comfy ass community minded life of morality and contentment

Also Beverly Mitchel was hotter Biel don't @ me

do jews even allow overtly christian characters anymore

Dad I cut my dick off and I am a cam whore now if you dont like it go cry to your cyber church faggot friends on facebook. JEWS RULE GOYIM DROOL

Attached: Fuck_You_Dad.jpg (634x986, 161K)

Still is in the civilized world

Finding out your son is a stupid faggot is definitely a crisis.

are there any tv shows that have tackled the tranny issue in a negative light? seems like every time it shows up, everyone has to accept it and be nice. i wanna see a show where the parents get pissed and disown the faggot kid

What the hell happened? What happened to the American dream?

Attached: Welcome to America.jpg (680x907, 124K)

remember when you could own black people?

Attached: 1572909018736.jpg (960x960, 92K)

I love it too, but for different reasons. I think it's hilarious and I watch it mostly ironically. They're supposed to be this perfect Christian family and yet every episode at least one of them behaves extremely dysfunctionally for the purpose of the episode's "lesson" with the Reverend and his wife overparenting to an absurd degree. I don't disagree with its messages necessarily but how the show frames them is almost always laughable. It's the ultimate after school special show. Plus it's comfy and their house is beautiful, and Biel is gorgeous. Also think the mom is kinda MILFy

Only right wing retards like Tim Allen would get scared of a kid dressing in black LMAO

>scared
the word you are looking for is “concerned”, and all parents should be concerned if their offspring shows signs of becoming a faggot.

Dressing in black is fine but wearing spiky dog collars is gay as hell

Do you people like making things morally ambiguous to justify being a degenerate

Attached: Oh so tired of (you).jpg (720x1280, 426K)

This won’t happen until all the progressive shit dies down or a new, more special protected group fad crops up. Until then, all you’ll see is emasculated men pressuring 15 year old boys into getting boob jobs on television.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKH0XUjOq0o

I bet you thought this post was really witty

UGH UGH UGH!

Attached: jtt1.jpg (320x240, 20K)

>Also Beverly Mitchel was hotter Biel don't @ me
This. I was in love with her when that show first started on the Dubya-Bee.

@

Remember when Tim Allen was funny?
Me neither.

Shows would get tax breaks or some government money for doing those episodes.

zoomers don't know about ate my balls meme

You guys remember the rape episode?

Attached: 945d7950-446d-4d66-b5f5-68682b3687a3.png (970x546, 717K)

2007 was the best year of my life

who is that dude

Sentenced is okay
youtube.com/watch?v=wkLhAxbUecw
youtube.com/watch?v=UzWhK9aBSbE

>offspring
LMAO look at this retard trying to sound sophisticated. No parent will ever refer to their kid as "offspring".

Attached: jtt4.jpg (320x232, 17K)

FYAD biotch

>character is an asshole in literally every episode
>friends never get tired of it
ruined my immersion

Dont care, didnt ask, plus your jewish, cringe and bluepilled and not even funny.

Attached: Soya.jpg (720x524, 197K)

South Park did years ago

Attached: 1474326245463.jpg (418x410, 69K)

did this show last until like 2003? I stopped watching tv in 2001

I remember Blossom being the worst for these. Seemed like every episode was a date rape, eating disorder, school shooting, or drugs and alcohol episode.

Wasn't there an episode where the oldest kid smokes weed and slips into a coma or something?

only when there's money to be made from it

I did this meme to a black dude and he collapsed laughing then we fist bumped

I lost at pregnant pause.

hollywood has much to pay for

Were white women allowed to own slaves? Do you think they made them have sex with them?

I remember an interview where the actor playing the youngest son said they didn't really know what to do with him so they made him into some goth/emo weirdo.

trans kids are unironically just modern emos

This. A bunch of upper middle class privileged adolescents who have been entirely too sheltered by mommy and daddy.

It is a family crisis, look at what happened when it was ignored.

it's always the mom, munchausen syndrome by proxy

>only a right wing person would care about and be concerned for their child

Remember when Carlton did speed?

And the dad actor is a pedophile just to top it off.

>That feeling when as a teen I always had traits related with emos (only dress in black, self-harm and suicidal tendencies, listened to metal and rock music, hated life and everything, and lots of other stuff)
>Tfw I was still such a massive socially retarded outcast that I didn't even fit in with the emo kids group at my school
it hurts so much to remember.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_politics

Nah, it is now and will always be true that leftists are the retards. They have no sense of self-preservation and are the political manifestation of parasitism.

user, that is absolutely correct. Left-wingers kill babies after promoting the sort of sexual irresponsibility that causes unwanted pregnancy and support the physical and chemical mutilation of children, including their own.

Are you me? Except I couldn't commit to the black attire. I was extra loser-ish.

That girl is fucking based.

>joey was the perpetrator of all of the tropes

They constantly got tired of it

Only to make them the butt of jokes and ridicule, or to make their character secretly evil and cruel.

It made me chuckle

>Woah!

@
and you are giving me vibes

Biel a cute

WHO BROUGHT THIS MARIJUANA CIG O WEED INTO THE CAMDEN RESIDENCE AND DIDN'T TELL ME SO I COULD GET THE GIRLS AT THE SLEEPOVERS STONED AND SHOW THEM MY CAMDEN!?!?
youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI

Attached: sddefault[1].jpg (640x480, 24K)

We were all so wholesome and innocent back then.

Alright, who let their mom on Yea Forums?

i will never understand how weed was so fucking demonized back then, especially by people that would drink half a bottle of jack a night

Pre-internet ignorance, most people didn't realize how harmless it was

If that episode came out today, he'd be gender-fluid, possibly trans.

it was a tv-pg family show. they couldn't show those kids using hard drugs.

The government spent 100 years telling people it was evil. They had a direct hand in making the anti drug episodes like this.

bullshit they didnt. it was all one big larp

>rebellion in the 90's
>wear dark clothes, put on some heavy metal, maybe smoke some weed and drink beer underage

>rebellion in the 20's
>do some designer drugs, some coke too, get pregnant by tyrone, abort it, and document all of it on social media

wew

I grew up in catholic suburbia in the early 90s and my parents basically had the same reaction to weed

interestingly they are actually much more okay with it now, I think the internet did help spread information to what it actually does

She really is hotter. I always remember this episode that she has her titties on display and the pedo dad used a stapler to cover them up.

>rebellion in the 20's

Attached: FZDSUZc.png (715x3119, 401K)

>Beverly Mitchel

Attached: 34b7fcc7-2f46-40e6-9f18-5b42f5bd24b4-Beverley_Mitchell_3x.jpg (660x538, 43K)

>emo

He was goth. And at this point that meant being a Marilyn Manson fan, who was in hindsight cartoonish and laughable, but who was, for all intents and purposes, trying to put forth the content of being vile and subversive in an 'evil' way so you can't really blame parents trying to raise their kids right to not be so into that. Sure you might be some jaded 'le smart' atheist faggot but well people like you are nihilistic worms and basically are a part of that kind of living death that people who know better would hold back anyways.

Well, that’s certainly the behavior of meth users but they never speak in complete or readily decipherable sentences. It’s normally just gibberish at a high rate.

I just woke up from a nap, and turned on the tv and home improvement is on and I never watch it or see it on. 1/2 through the episode and check out Yea Forums and there's a HI thread, wtf.

remember when being a faggot was a genuine reason to be converned about? lgbtq has ruined society beyond repair

i’m a parent, and my eldest son is actually named “Offspring”

youtube.com/watch?v=n7jPuQfkE9w

when i was caught after hotboxing my car all my dad said was "you better not have bought from black people" and walked out of my room

Attached: 1567095621203.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>mfw Tim Allen pretending to get super upset at his son for getting caught hold like half a dime bag

Attached: 1312430074119.png (345x369, 34K)

It's real fun when pedophiles complain about "degeneracy" and long for the good old days.

The good old days were literally a time when you could marry a 13 year old, so I don't see the problem

why aren't there any emo or goth zoomers?
is it because instead of wearing dog collars for attention they pretend to be fags and trannies?

Attached: 1334459563381.jpg (500x381, 41K)

i love those spiderman movies

For me it was Ruthy

Attached: father-love.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Well you didn't have a defense force rushing to white knight you and call you "brave" and "powerful" by being emo or goth. Being trans is clearly the better option

Big this. Growing up my home was very Christian, going to church every Sunday, me and my siblings were always in groups that would meet once a week and we would volunteer and everything. Nowadays my mom's become a pharmacy tech, learned a lot about different drugs in general, and now uses marijuana to help with her anxiety.

That's the one where his mom sees him DOUBLE flipping the bird in slow motion right?

When people have kids do they lose all memories of being little edgelords when they themselves were kids?

I just talked about Home Improvement for the first time in probably 15 years with someone yesterday. We're all part of the hivemind user.

Fuck weed - it smells like shit

fuck, these kids are cringy

Thank god for edibles

>youtube.com/watch?v=zKH0XUjOq0o [Remove]
>APOLOGIZE
omg user thanks for the big kek

>Pre-internet ignorance, most people didn't realize how harmless it was

It's not harmless for teens. It increases the chances of having a first episode of schizophrenia drastically.

any failure of the mother that is allowed to take root is a failure of the father

Yeah for people already predisposed to schizophrenia who would have an onset of it eventually anyway.

I bet you wanted an easy (you) slut

No proof that they would have had an event without it, though. That's the problem, there's no way of knowing if it's just triggering the events early, or creating them.

Remember when Carlton thought he was white?

You guys realize these parents grew up in the 60s and 70s when weed was a common thing to smoke right?

bc they hired him to be the cute little kid and then he grew up into a gangly wimp
they really lucked out on JTT

holy christ, this is some nuclear-grade truth right here
this should be taught in every high school in every class

Smells like ghetto and poverty

There are young people getting into goth, the scene is actually doing pretty good now because of an influx of new music. But it’s not as visible in the mainstream. The bands that people thought were goth, like Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie and that sort of thing, are not and never were connected to actual goth, which is music that came from post-punk in the late 70s, such as Bauhaus, The Cure, and Siouxsie and the Banshees. When these shock-rock type bands got big, normies confused them with goth. It took a serious toll on the goth scene and it was really annoying to deal with the constant misconception that our music counts like metal or something. Now that that stuff is mostly not popular anymore, the scene has settled down and we have new post-punk, goth rock, and darkwave bands coming out. Emo also got confused for goth a lot, but it didn’t have as bad of an effect as the Marilyn Manson stuff.

Degrassi did it pretty hilariously, search it on youtube

What percentage of cannabis users develop schizophrenia?

Goth is cool. Metal is cool. Industrial is cool. Emo and Punk are gay as fuck.

I

HATE

EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUUUU

>actual zoomer "quintaple"

Attached: zoomerfamily.jpg (855x855, 350K)

Why does this look so fake

What was rebellion in the 2000s like?

Voting Trump is the most rebellious things kids do these days

It's funny because everyone else treats them like a pariah for it. The only Trumptards I know are the incels with no friends and a super old Puerto Rican lady

kek

My roommate painted his nails black and got a lip piercing.

He's also gay tho so that might be part of it

basically piss off your boomer parents.

Tim Allen has never been funny, but Last Man Standing is supremely comfy. I could never get into Home Improvement because Jill was such a fucking bitch.

>Rossberg
Every. Single. Time.

>I could never get into Home Improvement because Jill was such a fucking bitch.
I watched it all the time but I legitimately must have just blocked her out because all I remember is stuff with Tim, the kids, Al, and Wilson.

what a shit dad. no wonder youre a fag

It's how they make money off of flyover retards

>half a bottle of jack a night
But that's not a lot at all.

Attached: 1569021987975.jpg (625x505, 173K)

I can relate. Last Man Standing feels a lot like those old sitcoms even if it's not exactly funny.

kids can’t vote you retart

i love home improvement i watched it to death see each ep maybe 5+ times and still watch it almost every time its on tv its been repeated on new zealand tv to death and its still on tv every day at 5:10pm

i also own the whole set on dvd

best comedy ever made

This, but the opposite.

home improvement was great last man standing not so much the best ep was the home improvement crossover ep

Women don't typically go through edgy phases besides getting fucked to get back at dad

There's a ton of wannabe goth and emo zoomers, but a lot of them don't really get it so they just become modern mall goths. What do you think Billie Eilish's schtick is?

Seems like it.

wat
are you serious

>THE SOFT AND GENTLE DOLPHINS

The vaguely emo girls at my high school freaked out whenever my friends and I told dead baby jokes in class. Those girls weren't really edgy, they just adopted the image to fit in somewhere (and to get at the emo boys no doubt).
This was 12 years ago so maybe things have changed.

Attached: 1582718385598.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

I was doing community service as a sentence for being a minor driving while intoxicated when I first watched 7th Heaven in the warehouse while sorting through clothes that smelled like burnt niggers. The show was trying to teach me a lesson but I kept going to the bathroom to jerk off to the lazy eyed bitch’s titties.

Attached: 8F26BFEA-4287-4AB4-B069-2D8712BFBE89.jpg (1019x1324, 314K)

I really don't like this photo

y

At least you thought this was funny

I still get a laugh remembering a scene where the dad at court is giving a speech against medicinal marijuana and goes, "What's next? Medicinal heroin!"

what percentage of the world population has schizo family history? A very low rate, however anyone interested in tasting weed should always do a bit of digging up before commiting to it the first time

Niche Memers are the top zoomer sub culture

Attached: beautifulzoomerculture.png (539x471, 78K)

the tool girl played by Debbe Dunning was is so hot

Attached: a18f24218bbe89714f91af7733018841.jpg (413x594, 43K)

that image is so stupid that it made me fucking cackle
>Twitter Stans
>art hoes
>edgelords
>IG baddies
>hypebeasts
AMAZING

they're still his friends though

how did you get your car into your room?

Remember tim Allen was a litteral cocaine dealer and his wholesome schtick is just an act. He's a degenerate just like all the rest of them, and just like all of you.

>Dunning

the best ep
youtube.com/watch?v=CwcbQ-2vkfU

Wait what is hilarious about this? I dont get it, its just some drama

It's ironic how all the big degenerates from Hollywood (Tim Allen, Mel Gibson) are conservative. Really makes you think

sad but based

It's ok if our team does it.

It's almost quaint in how painfully inept and clueless it is

Died in the 60s I think. Or never existed in the first place. Like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, we forget it's a warning about fools chasing impossible things.
youtube.com/watch?v=vUgs2O7Okqc

I dont see it, the dad was right

Its almost like everyone is tainted with sin. Atleast " conservatives " hide their behaviour and don't want people doing it in public.

>the dad was right

Attached: 1560179634396.jpg (540x720, 33K)

No, they didn't have any rights back then, but massa fucked all his nigger bitches regulary

I dont know man, I dont see anything wrong with this, I never saw the show
I just reminded men of a friend that went in a similar situation like this (I was there too) and he turned out pretty bad nowadays, I never did drugs so I dont understand

Weed is a fucking joke. His parents freaking out over it probably attributed to him becoming a fuck up. Also you sound like a fucking square, who is also likely slightly dumb.

drugs are like fast cars: if you act like a retard with them you'll die, otherwise they're pretty fun

Well I dont like weed and I never have the curiosity of tasting it because I dont need it, and my life turned out fine
I would get mad if I found my son doing drugs, maybe in a more mature way, but I still cannot accept that

People don't get the dad was more pissed that he brought the weed into the household than he was about the smoking it. I don't think he really reacted wrongly (maybe the dramatic pounding on the doorframe).
A hardass parent woulda prob told the son he can either pack his shit now or wait till the weeds out of his system and find a recruiter if he's that much of a fuckup already.

BIG TITS

>drugs are like fast cars
lay off the drugs retard

>cokehead Tim Allen
>that guy who played the Dad on 7th Heaven was a pedophile

What is it with family sitcoms?

Attached: face the facts.jpg (500x750, 233K)

it's true. retards blame drugs for their problems while ignoring the real culprit: they're retards

>Weed is a fucking joke.
Felt like it was boiling point for a series of fuckups in the son's life (not keeping a job, whatever). Also see I don't give a fuck about weed. I can't smoke it because of my job but I hang around pot smokers all the time (not where they smoke, obviously) and drink plenty.
But I 100% lost my shit when I gave one of them a lift home and they tried to smoke in my car. It's a respect thing, not an anti-drug thing. The son was pulling the entire family into his bullshit.

I can of get it, if you love your family, why would you bring corruption to your house?

The show was receiving funds from the US government to shill as much anti-drug rhetoric as humanly possible. That's why their approach to the topic in some episodes was so over the top.

How is bringing a joint home "pulling the entire family into his bullshit"? It's a fucking joint lmao he didn't get assaulted by drug dealers

well if you said it on 4channel it's probably true

Attached: 1582635126495.jpg (794x960, 59K)

You're a good person. Don't change

He's relentlessly handsome.

Do you think he personally asked to be in that scene?

He wrote, produced, and directed that scene.

Cause he left it where someone else could find it. The dad is pretty clear about that. It's like leaving a loaded gun out or something else equally stupid.

When did all these straight-edge simps come over to Yea Forums? It's like a Christian Dads facebook group in here

Wow that kid is a retard

The Fappening brought all the normies over to Yea Forums. That's why Yea Forums became a coomerhole dedicated to the same 10 threads about ugly amateur thots people know in real life. .

I have 502 gb of hentai, yet i will never do drugs

I have some bad news for you, user.....

Yeah that was funny, it was then followed by Tim and probably the son going back to the trailer to do coke.

Yes yes, i know, is just that I have a diferent way of life, I dont need drugs or alcohol ( im allergic to it) and smoking doesnt appeal to me, some people say im a fucking saint and I feel proud of that, yet i hang around here and fap to some loli doujinshi from time to time, but I keep my life straight

something you'll never be tranny

yikes

Remember when Carlton did Sneed?

Me too

Only if they're evil and exist as an antagonist to oppress the blacks and gays.

sentenced shirt, now thats based
youtube.com/watch?v=31JiNuD-gkI

I smiled and blew air out of my nose. Mwuaaah

Most people are robots. Probably not fake. Your your ass-cave for gears and clockwerks

more like 99% of people have no fix opinion on any topic and will repeat the last thing they heard so they are easily swayed.
by the way all those people vote.

Attached: 1553279774594.png (1440x1765, 2.21M)

wow

Attached: official.agnew_84982691_607984586416517_6335896180759809837_n.jpg (828x822, 80K)

Arnold Schwarzenegger came and stole every motherfuckers dream.

Alf had the best drug episode.

Attached: 48101234.jpg (1420x949, 562K)