MULAN ATOMIC FLOP

Come on faggots get into the BASED BUNKER.
Mulan bombed hard
The mouse is cancelling the Chine release

Fuck Disney and fuck feminists

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-180713.png (760x2213, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulan_(2020_film)
youtu.be/wyt6Emkv3iY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions
youtu.be/cpb7dZG2Xmo
fema.gov/blog/2011-05-19/cdc-preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1570689296070.png (718x690, 323K)

Attached: 1492494724588.png (382x491, 96K)

hope this shit crashes and burns

FUCK DISNEY.
FUCK CHINKS.

Attached: Mike 30 inches Matei.jpg (273x185, 8K)

Because half of China's dead, nigga.

I hope this is true. Fuck disney

>March 27
uhh so it's not even close to coming out?

>lead actress whishing dead on HK protesters
That's stupid to say in public for an actress.

I am sure the coronavirus didn’t help things.

>remake mulan
>no songs
>no mushu
>NO CAPTAIN SHANG
>nothing that made the original charmingly memorable

it's like they wanted it to flop on purpose

>NO CAPTAIN SHANG
I don’t understand this. Why take him and his romance with Mulan out?

so they can shove lesbian romance

>remove controversial not-gay romance to add actual-gay romance

because the actor got me-too'd

>“We split Li Shang into two characters. One became Commander Tung (Donnie Yen) who serves as her surrogate father and mentor in the course of the movie. The other is Honghui (Yoson An) who is [Mulan’s] equal in the squad.”
>“I think particularly in the time of the #MeToo movement, having a commanding officer that is also the sexual love interest was very uncomfortable and we didn’t think it was appropriate.”.

China canceled all movies

Not if you're a Chinese actress in China it's not. Have you ever heard what Jackie Chan says about America in his Chinese interviews?

No one wants to see Mulan molested with a Vienna Sausage

>wishing dead
when did she say this? all i can find is that she supports hong kong police

No, what does he say?

>I think particularly in the time of the #MeToo movement, having a commanding officer that is also the sexual love interest was very uncomfortable and we didn’t think it was appropriate.
Braindead. If these people did any research into their target market, they would realize that Asians eat that shit up like hotcakes.

Lefties gotta blow this up. Supporting one way = wishing dead on the other side.

Whom will Disney and Dsney fans blame for this?
>Men for not seeing a movie that wasn't made for them
>Women who are intimidated by Asian women
>The Chinese for being racist against themselves
>TERFs and moms who don't want their kids to see a woman in men's clothing
>Post-op transsexuals who think crossdressing is blackface to transpeople
>White people who are afraid of contracting coronavirus
>Black and brown people who are afraid that coronavirus is a white conspiracy to kill them

You know, anyone but themselves. Someone make a bingo card.

HONG KONG NUMBAH ONE
China sucks!
HONG KONG NUMBAH ONE
China sucks!
HONG KONG NUMBAH ONE
(RT this if you like yummy snacks!)

This Asian chicks love the bossy president type

People are avoiding asian movies because of the coronavirus.

it deserves to flop

I don't know I'm pretty racist and this is the only modern Disney movie I've ever felt I wanted to go see. I don't think the problematic type goyim will skip this like they will blacked little mermaid

Love transcends rank you FUCKS

Attached: 1502529786865.jpg (680x667, 34K)

Attached: asuka sees what you did there.gif (498x372, 1.59M)

No they love the big white cock

could this be the Cleopatra of our generation?

She's sexy. I hope I can marry and bleach one them, one day. I've seen white guys who are uglier losers than me do as good.

Attached: Chinko.jpg (1020x600, 84K)

I’m more upset this could hurt Venom 2 and Aquaman 2.

My disdain for the Chinese because of this corona virus shit is insanely high, so why the FUCK would I want to go see some Chinese propaganda film that reminds me of all the bad shit happening. I’m sure I’m not the only one

Why has no one found a cure yet?!!

Why not just wait and release it at a later date?

>Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all that. That whole empire… this religion… It is so important that superheroes suffer… I don’t give a damn, I shit on the United States.

Attached: f8def536-f6a7-11e8-93b8-bdc844c69537_1280x720_090625.jpg (768x768, 337K)

where the trump and nazis blame at?

South Park found the cure well over a decade ago.

Attached: cure.png (1031x684, 662K)

he's got a point there

You gotta link that!

Gotta hand it to Iger, he picked EXACTLY the right time to retire. Now his successor starts with the biggest bomb in the company's history.

I don't know why they even make it

mulan does not have the cultural relevance aladdin and lion king had. the original movie is pretty fucking terrible. the so called Disney Renaissance past the lion king is pretty fucking terrible.

>>The Chinese for being racist against themselves
That's kind of true though. No one hates the Chinese more than other Chinese.
t. Zhang, and I hate all them slants god I hate them so much 31 Dec 2019 best goddamn day of my life

>literally who source

What’s the bigger picture here?

As a company, surely what matters most is that you receive a profit for the work you put in right, so if all their SJW movies flop what are they getting out of it?

>bet on getting profits from chinks
>chinks can't even watch this shit
>gets demoted into streaming
This is the next waterworld

Attached: 1480086687000.png (362x259, 156K)

>tfw living through movie history

based if true. fuck capeshit and fuck jews.

cultural influence
social engineering
collective conscious re-shaping
normalization

Attached: correct.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

>Venom 2
Why? It's the perfect time.

With China dying at the moment without there help they're fuckedb

D-does this mean Jackie hates Chris Tucker?

Fuck off with the yellow fever shit.

>china bad!
Go back to Redit, you retarded contrarians. You will never fit it.

If they just remade the original and never bothered pandering to China then they probably could have made their money back.

That would be nice if it flopped, but is there any other evidence other than a fucking tweet

Nice try Zhang

Ching chong to you too, pal.

Pooh

There's a bunch of Tumblrfucks who think Mulan "radiates bisexual energy", and it wouldn't surprise me if someone Disneyside took note of this

ITS NOT EVEN SET IN THIS TIME PERIOD SHIT HAPPENS

Time Travel, Ghosts, and The Big Bang Theory, motherfucker.

Attached: zed394.jpg (582x582, 70K)

>Lead actress wishing dead on #HKProtestors
Lol based.
Fuck China and fuck Disney.

Go get eaten by an escalator, Chang.

>china bad
>leddit
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMdg4morQs
They're part of the "not a virus!" folk.

Attached: 1562542056507.png (367x414, 123K)

isn't Italy the most infected non-chinese country currently?

Yes, i wonder why.

How the fuck do you waste 300 M on a musical?

Lefties want HK protestors dead too, so I have no idea why they'd push this as a negative

By not having any music lmao

>music

Attached: 1453526508404.png (362x422, 154K)

Water world was a good movie though

Disney has only one card left to win the pot.

Attached: Frollo.jpg (369x338, 19K)

a democratified version of Notre Dame?

It's not even a musical. They took the fucking SOUL out of it to make a cashgrab but they couldn't grab any cash with it.

Yassss queen slay #freeHK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulan_(2020_film)

There, you lazy, good-for-nothing, helpless goddamn bitch. Who even still uses the internet and is incapable of verifying shit?

If China is so great, Why are you and your family living in Canada/Australia?

Why is this a good thing? is the only Disney movie without niggers and homosexuals

LOL China IS unironically bad, you fucking fake.

>CATHOLIC BAD
>GYPSIES GOOD
Honestly it's already in line with the liberal agenda without any changes. Of course they would add a lot of blacks to show Paris was always diverse.

Fuck the CCP

Attached: C285328D-F0F8-4C14-AC76-84079F41FF1C.jpg (963x723, 108K)

GET WOKE...GO BROKE. When will Disney ever learn??????? WHEN?????

>Tracking at 20mil
That's a lie
>Budget 300mil+
Another lie.
It's going to bomb but let's not go nuts. Nobody who was going to see this gives a fuck about Hong Kong. That's already yesterdays news.

there's no even a cheesy boy band collab with a legendary artist for the movie
youtu.be/wyt6Emkv3iY

>China good
Come on man, you can do better

This is unironically a great song.

Why do so many Chinese people live in Canada?

Yellow peril

I haven't heard this song in +10 years

And fuck China

Attached: 1513459102116.jpg (576x432, 21K)

Why did they spend so much money on a fucking Mulan movie?

A fitting end to #MeToolan.

She was forced to say that by the Chinese government you nimrod. Chinese actors are government employees and they must abide by their master's rule

No more music. It's just a girl empowerment movie now. They even cut out Li Shang.

China is an overpopulated shithole and Canada is a cuck country, they just send all their trash to Canada/Australia/NZ and Argentina to a lesser extent, the first 3 are basically chinese colonies by now and most of their land is owned by chineses.
Also, is good to have so many of their people next to an enemy country.

Wow it's almost as if something is going on in Asia that might discourage people from gathering in large groups of strangers publicly in their free time. Literally AMOTIC FLOAPS EVERYWHERE FILM IS FINUSH

Canada makes it as easy as physically possible for rich Chinks to do whatever they want here. They basically get carte blanch to break traffic laws, buy up multiple homes by offering 5 times the asking price cash, they've started businesses here in BC that have chink writing only on them. The Canadian Government absolutely ADORES rich Chinks and will do anything to make sure they want to come here in bigger numbers.

alright so is disney going to tank?
i need financial advice on weather i need to sell my disney stocks or not

This. No one asked for this

The CEO just jumped ship, you tell me.

this is from based Jodorowksy

>alright so is disney going to tank?
Nope. Infinite money from the MCU sustains them.

Herro, I rike one odah ah based prease.

I hate China dumbass
stop assuming

MCU is over, user.

the apex of the MCU has been reached

ok im dumping

Can't wait for all the Disney suckcocks to trip over themselves to cry "it's because of the wu flu" and "it actually wasn't that bad" because all they can do is COPE

yeah but serious fuck 'em

you're fucking with me? This isn't a musical Mulan? I just assumed it was like the Aladdin remake

Attached: 1576690952058.gif (720x480, 126K)

no
apparently chinkos are not big into this musical stuff

Attached: 1518468658028.gif (320x240, 1.69M)

idk if that quote is true but no, he states in multiple interviews that he loves chris tucker

No Music
No Mushu
No Shan Yu
No Shang
No point

>luv me government
>luv me country
>luv me mouse
>'ate democracy
>'ate Hong Kong protesters (not political, just don't like 'em)
>'ate rival studios
Simple as

Kys chankoro

fuck off commieshit

She's an American citizen you brainlet.

>based bunker
formerly sneed shed

>luv me social credit score
>luv me Chairman
>luv me Xi
>'ate W*nn*e the Pooh
>'ate whatever happened in 1989
>'ate the fact that the bat soup psyop can only last so long before the West figures out that Covid-19 came from the pathogenic laboratory in Wuhan and not the marketplace

>Disney try their hardest to please the chinks
>lol nope, we're full time occupied trying to not die
@LMAO

nonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:21:50 No.130219919▶
File: 1570689296070.png (323 KB, 718x690)
323 KB

(OP)
HOLY SHIT

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:22:38 No.130219955▶File: 1492494724588.png (96 KB, 382x491)
96 KB

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:22:41 No.130219958▶ hope this shit crashes and burns

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:25:14 No.130220077▶ (OP)
Because half of China's dead, nigga.

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:25:40 No.130220104▶ I hope this is true. Fuck disney

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:25:44 No.130220109▶ (OP)
>March 27
uhh so it's not even close to coming out?

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:31:12 No.130220361▶ (OP)
>lead actress whishing dead on HK protesters
That's stupid to say in public for an actress.

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:31:44 No.130220387▶ (OP)
I am sure the coronavirus didn’t help things.

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:36:28 No.130220595▶ >remake mulan
>no songs
>no mushu
>NO CAPTAIN SHANG
>nothing that made the original charmingly memorable

it's like they wanted it to flop on purpose

>>
Anonymous 03/02/20(Mon)17:40:48 No.130220761▶ >NO CAPTAIN SHANG
I don’t understand this. Why take him and his romance with Mulan out?

>'ate whatever happened in 1989
Nothing happened in 1989 citizen.

We have a law that allows you to buy citizenship for $400k. Our government is literally selling us out. Fucking hate living here.

>inb4 tinfoil hat points corona-chan was an attemp to distract the world about hong kong protesters

Fuck (((Disney))) VS Fuck )))China(((

Which camp are you?

>luv me artificial islands
>'ate Chinese Taipei (not political, just don't like that they're actually a province of Best China)
>simple as

what the fuck is this post

Can I not want them both to lose?

Disney needs to be taken down a peg

>China bad
>USA good
schizo

At least yours is charging 400k. Ours is just giving it away for nothing.

What the hell are you talking about

>The ENTIRE thread, board and site disagrees with me
>Clearly THEY'RE the contrarians

Do mutts actually believe stuff like this? Is their propaganda really this powerful?

>if you hate one thing, you like the other
nah, YOU are the schizo, chinko

Attached: 1567530532557.png (553x827, 481K)

Love how even SJWs are mad about this change, their attitude reached the point when even themselves are mad over the WOKE culture

Attached: 1543356743141.jpg (650x459, 27K)

???
My mind is full of fuck after reading this. Send help.

This is what you get for pandering to the third world

All ready did that with Once Upon a Time.

These lines and the way they were cut for the first trailer were the second best thing to ever come from the sequel trilogy. Before you ask, best thing is a tie between the distorted Kylo voice promising to finish what Vader started (in the trailer too) and the entire Rogue One teaser.
>what will you do if they catch you
>what will you do if they break you
>if you continue to fight
>what will you become
Forest Whitaker is a great actor.

The Chinese are literally Gods compared to you. Their civilization is older than the fucking fiction book called the Bible. You should bow down to the Chinese like the inferior you are. They own you and the land you live on. They inherit this Earth. The sooner you accept Chinese superiority, the better it is for everyone.

at least you admit you're a chink shil

Eat the “luck” soup, Winnie

Their civilisation has been fucked in every position by anybody who wanted to, despite their constant numbers advantage and any "advancement" civilisation gave them.
Even the Japs gave them the dicking they crave. The Brits did it just so the whore would make a pot of tea afterwards.
Literally the bicycle of the world.

You are nothing but a pawn of the Han Chinese race. You will always live your life as a Class-B citizen compared to them and nothing more. Once the Chinese successful subvert and take your country over, they'll make sure to punish you. But hey, if you follow the rules and don't step out of line, they'll let you live. You might even get a state assigned gf if you get your social score high enough. Now go on. Bow down to your Han Chinese overlords.

>got conquered by itty bitty effeminate Japan

Keep coping. The Chinese golden age is coming.

Hope you enjoy playing Chinese Tencent games and making TikToks on your Chinese Xiaomi phone, riding around in your Chinese Nio electric car, cause they're coming to the West and they'll be bringing their superior products too. If you thought companies and film studios were going to stop pandering to China now, you're wrong. There's no escaping them anytime soon. They will be prominent in Western consumer culture for the next few decades.

You are nothing compared to them. Just inferior aimless mutts roaming the Earth that rightfully belongs to the Han. They have the mandate of heaven. The power of the Gods. They will do as they please. This is their century.

>Keep coping. The Chinese golden age is coming.
No slut, that's creepy Uncle Sam so be a dear and lube up for your own comfort.
You have always had a numbers advantage.
You have often had a technological advantage.
And you have never, EVER won. For the same reason a chimp in a ferrari would lose a race to a human in a go kart.

Ok Ching-chong

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1578627495475.jpg (1022x1024, 110K)

China is dead, Their old culture died centuries ago when they got conquered and raped.

>I am sure the coronavirus didn’t help things.

It might kill the whole movie industry.

Another cope. More Mulan movies are coming. Your companies need Chinese money. They kiss Han feet or else they'll go bankrupt or bought up by China.

Holy based

New China is simply a continuation of old China. The ambitions of the Han people will remain forever. The culture of the Chinese nation lives on within the souls of those who built this civilization. It will never leave. It is the heart of the China. It is what allows China to keep going.

Not like you would understand such complex ideas. You have no culture, mutt. Not even in the beginning.

Wait for a major theater chain to declare bankruptcy

iger left just in time. that guy completely gutted disney into shitty remake galore

We're trading paper for tangible goods you literally gas yourself to produce.
We can simply decide the land you purchase isn't yours anymore once you wise up to the scam and there won't be diddly you can do about it.

No one gives a damn about China anymore, the cats out of the bag to their barbarism and subhuman nature.

They kidnap children off the street to harvest their organs, they boil cats and dogs alive, they beat animals with clubs, they don’t help their fellow man even if they are dying right in front of them. They are soulless subhuman automatons.

Make no mistake they are getting punished for their rampant disregard for human life and life in general. Is it a coincidence that before the virus hit xi the Pooh tried to rewrite the 10 commandments. Nope, god is dabbing on the chinks for being human pieces of garbage. Make no mistake their deaths are divine retribution.

And I hope they all burn, amen.

>Ruin the worldwide appeal of the movie for the Chinese market
>They're quarantined and can not see the movie

Hilarious

The Han are not the original Chinese, "Han Chinese" are the literal rape babies of the multiple conquests of China.
What part of the current China is even close to the old one? This current shithole filled with grey buildings and poluted air is far away to the ancient traditions of the bug men.

>Implying that's mutually exclusive

China isn't going to watch it because of Coronavirus. West isn't going to watch it because main actress is anti-Hong Kong.

RIP

Look past the modern Jewish architecture. The Chinese people today are very similar to their ancestors. There is continuation to everything. Tradition flows like a stream.

Stupid mutt.

>They kidnap children off the street to harvest their organs
What, did they run out of uighurs or something?

>implying any westerner who’s not a patriotard or kike gives a fuck about Hong Kong

>Basically "muh new germans!"
No, Kys.

>The Chinese people today are very similar to their ancestors
Which ones? They've been raped by half the world already.

>we wuz empelols n sheeeiiit

How the fuck did they spend 300 million on that shit?

Do you know that eating bats, rats and weird shit is not an ancient tradition but something that started because they were starving thanks to communism?

>China bad
Yes.

> Women finding their superiors hot is problematic
Jesus Christ know your audience you retards, power is womens' #1 turn-on

fuck china

Attached: 1581981013941.png (398x314, 91K)

i almost forgot about that. fucking hell, disney has been insufferable for years

The Han Chinese are expert assimilators and race mixers. Every conqueror of China became Han at some point.

The first Mongol emperors of China became biologically Han within 3 generations.

The Manchus, although forced much of its culture upon the Han population, soon adopted many Han traditions and culture as well.

Today the Uighurs Muslims of the western borderlands are being assimilated into Han culture. They are taught how to be civilized like the Han in camps, while Barbaric Muslim traditions are slowly killed off. Han men are then sent to breed with Uighur women, and their children will be raised as Han.

Han blood can be found in every corner of Asia, from the Japanese archipelago, to the jungles of Indonesia, to the plains of Kazakhstan Steppe . Han genes dominate the world.

The Chinese value culture, not purity. They may be mutts to some extent, but they use their culture to influence the world. Maybe one day even your bloodline will become Han.

They cannot be stopped. Just accept their superiority.

Based jodo

>everyone disagrees with me
>They're the contrarians!

Not user but your a good man

so is Yea Forums but that doesn't stop any of us from being here

You may be on to something

So you're the mutt kings?

HK is evil because it's capitalist and wants away from China bleeding them dry, and the protestors are evil by default because they're protesting capitalistically and want someone to intervene, tl;dr idiot lefties heard on Chapo that HK is no different from Venezuela

So why is it that only rich people eat that stuff as a delicacy? Do you realize how expensive bat is? Poor people eat pork.

Attached: mucho_si.png (243x62, 5K)

>I don't think the problematic type goyim will skip this like they will blacked little mermaid
a good chunk of western normies are going to skip Mulan just because it is a wuxia film. that shit is popular in the east, but everyone over there is trying to avoid getting the wu flu

On what metric? Name one message board better.

China is the Roman Empire of the East, the Heart of the Orient, the Middle Kingdom of the Asiatic peoples. United under one superior culture.

OH NO NO NO WAHAHHAHA

>entire country is overpopulated with a short frail suicidal autistic retards living in third world conditions while bootlicking, eating insects and dying of diseases and smog
Yet I'm the the class-b citizen who needs to bow down?

How can Jodo be so based?

>waste 300 M on a musical
it's worse than that. instead of making a musical they made a wuxia film... just in time for an incredibly contagious disease to spread throughout East Asia.

>So why is it that only rich people eat that stuff as a delicacy?
Retardation, now see how that went.

>Architecture is different
>Food is different
>Music is different
>Modern Citizens are far away genetically that the originals
Exactly how is the chinese culture still alive?

>China is the Roman Empire
M8 I'm sorry for the spoilers but that book didn't have a happy ending

Chinks aren't human

Attached: 1580879534727.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

> Tfw pure Anglo genes but Han gf
Fug, they got me Bros...

Attached: 1575954548108.jpg (900x1280, 234K)

Well they're still being whored out for our pleasure to this day. The essence of their national identity, so maybe Chang has a point.

Hong Kong is one of the few issues that most people in the west actually agree on. Both righties and lefties are pro-Hong Kong. Do you not remember what happened to Blizzard?

>West isn't going to watch it because it's a fucking wuxia film
fixed. this is going to fuck the box office much more than her comments about HK

Yeah but the Chinks gave themselves SuperAIDS so the leftists will give them pity points. You're allowed to trade those in for all sorts of genocidal campaigns and other such atrocities.

Your video could have happened anywhere

Lol all these fragile whitoids chimping out haha

Why would I give a fuck about Blizzard?

>why not both.gif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions

To be fair that's probably the only time those lads saw a bright sky in their life so it was actually pretty nice.

Anywhere in China.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Tianjin_explosions

Attached: 1580877887445.webm (1280x720, 946K)

Would nut in her bat soup

>china pandering
>lesbian
choose one

yeah but that only works for White people.

Most chinese tradition was expunged in the great leap forward.

Good, I hate Superheroes too

ching ling ping ding ying ging wing qing fing ting xing zing bing king sing hing

all true.
t. downtown vancouver

based false-fagger making the jews look nuanced by comparison

No, but you eurotrash rape-babies are stupid enough to take hyperbole seriously

Imagine truly believing this. "Decisive Tang victory" indeed.

False. A 5 year campaign didn't do shit to Chinese culture. Many of the old imperialistic traditions are still there.

>you retarded contrarians.
Don't project

You are the literal mutts of Asia, even the vietnamese are more pure.

Easiest bait in Yea Forums at the moment. You don't even need to mention tranny or incel.

>pander to Choinah
>get rekt
Nice

Attached: 27-8-2017 17.8.59 1.jpg (246x179, 13K)

Maybe this will teach them to stop making shitty live action movies out of animated shows.

probably this is the real reason behind the coronavirus. the chinese engineered it themselves to kill their own and exercise totalitarian control to subjugate the ones remaining. so many people have died that there are piles and piles of corpses waiting to be incinerated. but there just isn't enough incinerator space to cook them all.

These jokes don't work anymore, they admitted it happened last year.

What culture? Everything China does is for the west. Every piece of tech they have was created by the west. Their leaders wear western suits and practice western ways. They have been wholly subsumed by the western system. Any pretense of independence is laughable.

The Vietnamese and all of South East Asia are literally Han rape babies. They didn't always look Chinese, you know. They were brown polynesian people before.

Shhh, cope.

Attached: 1582237195117.jpg (1538x2048, 759K)

Cope, seethe, dilate, have sex

And the "han" are mongol rape babies.

And the Mongols are Turk rape babies. And you are Tyrone's rape baby. Your point?

rip in peace moped guy ;_;7

I'm sure he'll be fine when he gets out of prison for probably trying commit insurance fraud

Attached: 1580851199837.webm (640x352, 528K)

Attached: Chink Judgement Day.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

China is a meme factory

imagine believing this happened in china

Attached: Bug Apathy 3.webm (404x536, 178K)

Backstory? Also, if anyone has more chink webm's, post em cuz I'm out

Attached: 1580852992230.webm (640x800, 934K)

Except I have not one drop of brown in me, and now your false-flagging eurotrash ass has dropped the han shit. Kys

>On February 27, 2020 film producer Jason Reed said that Mulan's love interest Captain Li Shang was dropped in response to the "Me Too Movement". In his statement he stated that "having a commanding officer that is also the sexual love interest was very uncomfortable and we didn’t think it was appropriate". The reasoning behind the removal was met with social media backlash from fans of the original movie, and some from the LGBQT community who cited Shang's bisexual relationship with "Ping". Reed acknowledged that Shang had become a "LGBTQ icon", and was initially surprised by criticism of the character's removal. It was also stated by the producer that Li Shang's character would be split into two new characters, leaving those in wait for the results.

Attached: 1565023828880.jpg (500x318, 18K)

Attached: PHnfNGP.gif (500x267, 929K)

Reminder this company has had no less than 3 executives be removed by arrest for crimes against children in the past 4 years. The mouse fish rots from the head.

Aren't the rich in China essentially cashed up peasants? With the cultural revolution and all

Attached: tumblr_mbhc1sdsap1qe9lszo1_400.gif (356x303, 441K)

this.
half billion write off losses are fine if it gets more immigration less borders and convinces a generation of women to fuck niggers and a generation of men they are women

Attached: real shit.jpg (851x888, 88K)

Why didn't they delay this until after the Coronavirus shit is under control?

Everyone hates DC, not exactly a hot take.

>remove the main love interest
>from a chinese historical
>when you want the large giant huge fucking ungodly massive china audience
>who love their chinese historical dramas
>with a strong MALE LOVE INTEREST FOR THE FEMALE HERO

Watch. One. God. Damn. Chinese. Drama. Disney. Holy shit are you this dumb? They fucking eat up historical dramas. They love them. And Mulan was perfect. A female heroine with a strong male love interest. This was a guaranteed BANK win if you just didn't fuck it up and push your stupid hollywood/new york morals that literally NO ONE else in the world shares onto the populace of the one country in the world where that shit gets ZERO FUCKING TOLERANCE.

And they're your main audience. They're the giant audience you want to milk for money. WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU PANDER TO THEM INSTEAD OF THE TINY INSIGNIFICANT POPULATIONS OF TWO FUCKING STATES OUT OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD OF BILLIONS OF GOD DAMN PEOPLE

Attached: 6hboa75k7s721.jpg (704x384, 48K)

>Living in China is so bad you commit suicide at the first opportunity.

You're even dumber than Yidsney if you think they're trying to make money.

Isn't this the chemical storage explosion? Pretty sure there's video of this from people's apartments.

Attached: 20200302_223126.jpg (1080x861, 356K)

Attached: 1582076713526.gif (500x281, 1.29M)

>Everybody who doesn't believe in my conspiracy fantasies is dumb.

Sure.

youtu.be/cpb7dZG2Xmo

if hasn't even been released yet you dishonest rabble rouser

Finally might stop the vomit inducing slog of these "reboots" thank fucking god.

>Ask why Yidsney is purposefully failing to make money.
>No, saying they're not out to make money is an Alex Jonestein tier conspiracy, you filthy antisemite.

Attached: Critical Thinking Is Antisemitic.png (636x923, 245K)

Attached: 1551508411350.gif (200x200, 539K)

>Cashed up peasants
That doesn't make sense. They have a regular capitalist economy now. The rich get rich by making companies.

tfw was actually looking forward to it

Maybe now Hollywood will learn to stop relying so much on China.

Instead of Mulan, you guys should go watch Birds of Prey as soon as possible. The Covid-19 disease, caused by the SARS-Cov-2 virus, is wreaking havoc all over the world and is about to cause a pandemic if the global crises isn't one already. You should watch Birds of Prey because it might be the last good action movie you can watch before U.S. cities go into lockdown or quarantine and people will have to stay home like NEETs and incels because of the SARS-Cov-2 virus running amok; it'll be this way until maybe April or it could be this way for a year or more. You should also watch Gretel and Hansel as it could be the last good horror movie you see in film theaters. Don't forget to watch the Sonic: The Hedgehog live action movie.

After watching the films, head down to your nearest Costco or Walmart and buy food and supplies to last a month or maybe even more. FEMA/CDC's zombie preparedness guide says to get enough food and supplies for a few days. But the recent pandemic alert news say buy enough for two weeks. But you should aim for a month or more. If your nearest Costco or Walmart is packed, head on home, but stop by a smaller supermarket or grocery store and buy a couple of canned goods, water and supplies like toilet tissue, isopropyl/ethanol alcohol, etc.

fema.gov/blog/2011-05-19/cdc-preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse

First good news of 2020

小雞巴啦啦啦啦

>you guys should go watch Birds of Prey as soon as possible

Attached: 1547341738751.jpg (750x501, 30K)

Yes the money from all the tickets that Disney pays for themselves will definitely keep them going

Why haven't the chinks and LARPers came up with any epic responses for the videos of Chinese life?

Hello based department?

Not even going to respond with a decent image. U get plastic.

Attached: 1575535842025.gif (500x207, 3M)

He was talking about all superheroes, he just mentioned batman and superman because those are the most popular ones

Gr8 b8

Fuck Disney, fuck remakes, and fuck China.

Do you think that makes a difference brainlet?

Nice bait

What the fuck is this? A wave a fire just washing over everything, what?

The Communist Chinese oppress the Uygher Turks and harvest the organs of Falun Gong members, as well as spy on their own citizenry and put them into gulags for disobedience to the state. The situation that you see in China about the people not helping others might be from some law that said that they would be responsible for the death of a person they try to help or that they would go to prison for helping another person who is dying.

Also, China is a large country with more then a billion people, not everyone in every part of China behaves the same, you can't categorize them as all evil. It would be like saying that Americans in California also eat roadkill just because some Americans in the South eat animals that they've run over with their cars. Really, Hawaiian Americans are different then Americans in the South who are different from Americans on the West Coast. Hell, there were even some Chinese scientists that went against the Communist government and told everyone that the virus most likely leaked from one of the biolabs in Wuhan.

They originally had a Lesbian Romance in it. But Chinese test audiences hated it so much, they had to reshoot large parts of the movie to remove it.

>lead actress wishing death on protestors
kekaroonie

>You should watch Birds of Prey because it might be the last good action movie you can watch

Attached: 1562052604013.jpg (3720x5261, 2.53M)

bumperino

>having a commanding officer that is also the sexual love interest was very uncomfortable and we didn’t think it was appropriate
>and some from the LGBQT community who cited Shang's bisexual relationship with "Ping"
>Reed acknowledged that Shang had become a "LGBTQ icon"
What is wrong with these people? Is this what happens when you attend a university?

Attached: 1580098545194.jpg (1024x732, 82K)

We dont know. No other country made 10.000 checks in 3 days.

i went to costco in Azusa today and all the water was sold out. i didn't bother to check the toilet paper. almost all the chink consoomers were wearing masks. pretty stupid because the virus can get into your eyes too. i felt kind of sick after getting home but then jacked off, went to sleep and feel better now.

Attached: 1582928911647.jpg (650x500, 56K)

Look at this weak insectoid and laff

Eat shit Xi

Attached: A0FE7731-3630-4A9B-90C8-369ABC083671.png (576x568, 363K)

more like eat Xhit amirite?

Of course, he does, can you imagine spending months working with some shrill, obnoxious crackhead who gets co-lead credit in your movie even though his career would be DOA if not for you? He probably laughs his ass off every time he reads about Tucker owing the IRS $100 million or whatever it is now.

Attached: 1503199438005.jpg (500x700, 34K)

>loony tunes SFX

>see a GOT meme
>remember how fun that show was
>kinda have an urge to rewatch some of it
>remember the whole thing just went to shit in the end
>curse George's lazy fat ass one more time for leaving it up the jews to finish

Attached: 1516605726368.jpg (583x583, 36K)

solid

Kek
Checked.

Attached: Chinese IRL Looney Tunes 2.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

TO DEFEAT THE VIRUS

Didn't Bob Iger say pretty much the same thing?

This quote is from that one sociopath hack who almost made Dune.

Does this mean they consider Zapp Brannigan an LGBTQ icon too because he wanted to fuck "male" Leela?

Attached: 1576134146302.jpg (968x681, 51K)

Imblying Xiaomi or Huawei will ever overtake Samsung or Applel

David Lynch may be a sociopath, and he may be a hack, but I'll be damned if I let you call him a... what's the third thing you called him?

how long has this fat fuck been president, feels like it's been over 10 years now.

Trust the plan. Trust Xi. Trust Xiaomi. Trust Huawei. Trust us. WWG1WGA!

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E
Based Japan, Mongolia and England fuck you soo many time in all the history that is pretty funny at this point without counting that China created the black plague and now the corona-virus you guys really are:
>"THE SICK PEOPLE OF ASIA"

Attached: 1575234202736.jpg (810x810, 83K)

gay dude here
"LGBT icon" hahaha what the fuck
no man he's straight

Nice! This confirms my biases!

Not really, but mandatory quarantine pretty much kills any cinema industry in there anyway.

I hope to live to see the day when the mouse goes down in flames.

>Remake a pretty boring and uninspiring original
>Remove all good stuff out of it
>Fake chinese vibe with popular in USA chinese-wannabee actors
>Clearly cant nail the chinese martial art aesthetic and beauty (Hero, Courching Tiger)

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT ITS GOOD IDEA TO PUT 300 MLNs INTO THIS SHIT???

you already are. they fucking lost money on star wars. imagine how incompetent you have to be fuck up a beloved franchise that spans 20+ years. next they will fuck up indiana jones and reboot with some annoying cunt as indie's daughter. screencap this.

They've been bleeding but they're not dead yet, not close. I want to see a final and conclusive end, I want to see mouse shills with their heads to the floor, humbled and defeated. I want to see the parks auctioned off for their scrap, I want to see their shit thrown into the public domain, I never want to see them again.

based and dare i say redpilled.

Dany turning into Hitler was literally the best thing to ever happen in that show.

corona virus

it would take a lot for that to happen as they have very wealthy investors and board members. you think banking families like the R-thchilds are just sitting on the sidelines? they are invested in disney. why have all the CEOs been jews. israel sovereign wealth funds, banks, universities invest in disney. harvard holds disney stock probably. all these fuckers control the money, they can print more and pump it into disney.

so for them to die it would take a lot than just a few flops. this virus helps for sure. maybe hope for some rides to malfunction and kill people so their attendance levels drop off. maybe help spread the (true) info that many disney employees are pedophiles. each of us can help the fire rise.

>da joos are trying to homosex the world through a corporation that makes sure any lbgt scenes in their films are easily to cut for asian markets
>the same corporation that crashed and burned star wars by putting a retard in charge and refusing to admit their mistake
>this couldn't possibly be a shallow ill-advised attempt to make money based on terrible marketing info
>no it's da joos for sure

Attached: 1409336134082.jpg (749x701, 215K)

By that logic, we should all show the Middle East a lot more respect than it could possibly deserve. What a strange argument.

>The culture of the Chinese nation lives on within the souls of those who built this civilization.
Would that be the Communist Party, or the construction workers?

Is Zapp Brannigan an LGBT icon too?

>The Chinese people today are very similar to their ancestors.
You mean short?

>>Post-op transsexuals who think crossdressing is blackface to transpeople
Fuck them. Trannies are the blackface equivalent that makes fun off women. Trannies are nothing but weird, violent and hypersexualized parodies of women.

Attached: trainwreck tilly.png (1045x946, 111K)

>The Chinese value culture, not purity.
The culture that got wiped out by Mao?

>based Hong Kong bleeding China dry somehow
No wonder Xi shat his pants.

If they think the triggered tumblr shriekies have much purchasing power, unemployed blue-hared obeasts with cattle nose rings hated by the famlies they leech off, Disney is more retarded than I thought possible.

Fun Fact: Lobster used to be considered trashy poor people food. Somewhere along the line it became a delicacy.

I'm not sure what you expected.

>United under one superior culture.
Except for all the ones they keep trying to exterminate, apparently.