Grand Admital Trawn is about to attack Earth...

Grand Admital Trawn is about to attack Earth, but the only Earthian work of art he could get his hands on and analyze is the last movie/TV-series you've watched. What does it tell him about Earth culture and what strategy does he choose?

Attached: 1560633796093.jpg (1500x1000, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ki_X6jVH8Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bible Black

orbital bombardment.

>last movie/TV-series you've watched
I'm currently watching LOGH. Thrawn would be capable of stealing Earth cultural artifacts if Kircheis was here.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (960x720, 174K)

Star Trek: Picard
I'm guessing he glasses the planet...

>Turbo Kid

Tactical nuking and destruction of New Zealand and then just going home.

>TV Show
I finally got around to starting Six Feet Under.
>Movie
The End Of The Tour.
-
I think we're safe, anons.

Attached: 1533485941361.jpg (709x420, 315K)

Why Admiral Thrawn in dead in the coffin?

Because his franchise is dead

>last movie/TV-series you've watched.
House
>What does it tell him about Earth culture
He's outclassed.
>and what strategy does he choose?
fucks off to some other planet

Do you think xenos would make 'Do humans really' threads on their holoboards?

Attached: 1552943415069.jpg (768x691, 46K)

Star Trek Enterprise
>These humans are weak but seem to have powerful friends in these "Vulcans". They have almost computer-like skills in logic...I should leave for now and ponder my strategy. My puny Star Wars ship may not be enough...

>victory gundam
oh fuck

>The House that Jack Built/True Detective s1

Hopefully that will scare him away.

>Trailer Park Boys
Tells him Earth is a bit fucked
Cuts off global supply of smokes
Fuckin way she goes I guess

>Zoom

We’re fucked

dangerously based

why isnt there a dubbed version of this?

>Breaking Bad
aw fuck, blue meth here we go again

youtube.com/watch?v=ki_X6jVH8Cw

His move.

>In Harm's Way
We are doomed. With a movie that combines military tactics with comments on the human condition, Thrawn would play is like a foodie.

>Hot Shots! Part Deux
he should turn his ship around bc he doesn't stand a chance

Well this is going to be strange

Attached: farscape.jpg (1920x1080, 523K)

Send him a bunch of 40k lore and trick him into thinking it's real.

Attached: 3569360.jpg (811x582, 109K)

Sudoku, but after executing every D*sney employee, Filoni and Zahn too for allowing it.

Fucking Trailer Park Boys

He's just gonna air drop wood alcohol until we drink ourselves to death

we already do

>grand admiral mary sue is gonna attack earth
yikes. don't know how anyone can take this character seriously, he's literally dr doom/batman tier, the writers love to wank him off hard everytime he appears in something. le ebin blue man who wuz empire n shit and can BTFO anyone with ease. he should just fuck off.

Post blue girl feet

Attached: 1569216266431.jpg (1024x1317, 84K)

>Gravity Falls

beware of twins and Oregon. divide our forces with a pincer so twins/allies need to separate

Let's just say it will lead Thrawn to conclude he must wipe out this entire planet and raze the surface to nothing.

He vants to suck your blood.
BLUH

Fucking Dooku bit my bligga Thrawn and made him wrong. Fuckind Nazi vampire cunt...

Attached: 1575029654929.jpg (2891x2091, 791K)

Trapped in the closet.

We galaxy VIP now.

I think there's a more recent anime based on that novel and it DOES have an english dub.

At this point it would probably not be worth anybody's time to dub the original LotGH since anybody who cares to watch it over the new one will be willing to deal with subtitles

>Twin Peaks
Get fucked Thrawn.

Attached: Heir to the Empire.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

It's not a show for brainlets so there isn't any reason to have a dubbed version in the first place

>planet earth II
Probably he'll do the minimal effort

>this looks better than R*bels

Attached: 1577342177273.png (500x654, 138K)

I watched the first episode of Star Wars Resistance this morning. It was pretty fucking bad.

Honestly I think it would just confuse him. Does he know that he's from a fictional universe? If not, would he think that all of our media is based in his reality? Would he think Earth is PART of star wars?

Attached: 202000007110.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Which Thrawn? DSW or Legends.

Star Wars was a long time ago. He'd be attacking dinosaurs, who may or may not have even had art.

For me it's The Chad Human Pussy and boipussy Destroyer Big Guy Disney Thrawn, not the Virgin Manlet Stinky Lizard Collector Legends Thrawn

Attached: 1567840289251.jpg (1200x615, 87K)

Dragon Ball Super. He's terrified and realizes that his sithlord clone will get BTFO by Earthlings, so
>what strategy does he choose
he leaves us the fuck alone

The Venture Bros. And it teaches him entry level nihilism.

BASED

Pupils all day baby

>'long time ago' = millions of years ago
What if it's just millennia and he has to attack Atlanteans, or ancient aliens who controlled Earth back then, or turns up right in the middle of Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

He'd smile.

Doctor Who (not the new shit)
We'd have plenty of time to prepare an attack

Why, I think Thrawn would enjoy BLACKED videos, just like his fans

Attached: 1572707115244.jpg (901x1200, 184K)

>That hair and jaw
There is no doubt in my mind this guy gets infinite pussy

>The Sopranos
Don't know who this blue jerkoff is but I'm guessin we're fucked.

Watching Star Wars eh?

>infinite
That might be an overstatement, but I imagine the pussy he gets after the bulls are finished is indeed pretty stretched.

I don't know diddly about this Thrawn guy.
Yall tell me.

Attached: 71+xRfP7HfL._AC_SY606_.jpg (409x606, 62K)

Fuck you, one of the first trailers back in the day said A BILLION YEARS AGO.

yeah but you miss half the shit by staring at the bottom of the screen and reading

>Transformers Robots in Disguise

He might be curious, but I'm gonna guess he would chose to remove earth from existence from a high orbit

You don’t actually. Don’t know why retards have been spouting this nonsense about subtitles but you can most definitely still see everything while reading subs at the same time.

I didn't even bother with the new one when i saw that oberstein was a cute anime boy and not a decrepit older man who's missing an eye

That's a pretty extreme tunnel vision, sightlet.

>the hangover

he learns that on earth, men hate their women and engage in self destruction to mourn when one of their brothers is forced into a union with a woman. trawn sends down to earth millions of subservient sexbots to placate the men, who happily surrender the planet to him in return. earth women commit ritual suicide in protest to get the attention of men, but this of course fails

>Dredd
He leaves

Actual double-digit IQ detected

>Pather Panchali
I guess it tells him that humans are miserable and poor and probably can be easily defeated.

>You don’t actually
actually you do, you just don't realize it. watch a scene while reading the subtitles, and then watch it again while actually looking at the characters and you'll realize how disconnected you actually are while you read.

>District 9
He likes it so much he changes his name to Admiral Prawn.

>Star Wars Rebels

Um...

Attached: 1577481752093.jpg (1280x720, 119K)